/etm/ - EARTH TO MARS

ETM is a general on Jow Forums to discuss everything space related (with a concentration on Mars).

Attached: MA13.jpg (1575x2242, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spacenews.com/indias-moon-landing-attempt-ends-in-communication-loss/
spacenews.com/spacex-says-more-starlink-orbits-will-speed-service-reduce-launch-needs/
youtube.com/watch?v=k0FeYyPoOE0
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ98hGUe6FM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge5Q3EBQ1tc
youtube.com/watch?v=G9KQfnqukno
youtube.com/watch?v=QCz3rzA18hA
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Uyfqi_TE8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24
youtube.com/watch?v=kmFOBoy2MZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=S0dqd72ALkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EcFsOF-ULL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ETM/ is normally posted every saturday between 8pm to 10pm UK time.

>some news
India’s moon landing attempt ends in communication loss
spacenews.com/indias-moon-landing-attempt-ends-in-communication-loss/

SpaceX says more Starlink orbits will speed service, reduce launch needs
spacenews.com/spacex-says-more-starlink-orbits-will-speed-service-reduce-launch-needs/

Attached: FalconH.jpg (900x600, 370K)

>Recommended Reading
The Case For Mars, Robert Zubrin.
The High Frontier by Gerard O'Neill.
Colonies in Space, by T. A. Heppenheimer.
Rocket Propulsion Elements, Sutton.
Aerothermodynamics of Gas Turbine and Rocket Propulsion, Gordon Coates.
Space Mission Engineering, the new SMAD, Wiley, ed.
Fundamentals of Astrodynamics, Bates, etc.
International Reference Guide to Space Launch Systems, Steve Isakowitz.
Mining the Sky, John Lewis.
Rain of Iron and Ice, John Lewis.
We Seven: By the Astronauts Themselves.
Voices from the Moon, Andrew Chaikin.
The Millennial Project, Marshall Savage.
Modern Engineering for Design of Liquid Propellant Rocket Engines, David H. Huang.
Mars trilogy, Kim Robinson
The Martian Way, Isaac Asimov
Foundation Trilogy, Isaac Asimov
The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress, Heinlein

youtube.com/watch?v=k0FeYyPoOE0

Will Capitalism exist in Mars or are we having a Nazbol society?

>Jeff Bezos: Going to Space to Benefit Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ98hGUe6FM
don't want to watch the whole event ? here's a quick rundown on what Jeff said
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge5Q3EBQ1tc

>WE GO TOGETHER
youtube.com/watch?v=G9KQfnqukno

>NEW BFR Overview
youtube.com/watch?v=QCz3rzA18hA

>Educational Doc on Terraforming Mars:
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4

>Space X Interplanetary Transport System:
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA&t

>"Making Life Interplanetary" by Elon Musk:
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Uyfqi_TE8&t

>3 Companies Developing Game Changing Technologies
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24

>Isaac Arthur - "Outward Bound - Colonising Mars"
youtube.com/watch?v=kmFOBoy2MZ8

>Isaac Arthur - Mars: From science fiction, to science fact
youtube.com/watch?v=S0dqd72ALkQ

>Challenges of Colonizing Mars!
youtube.com/watch?v=EcFsOF-ULL8

what

larp-tier question

>India’s moon landing attempt ends in communication loss

CRAAWWWLLLLIIINGGGGGG IIIIIINNNNN MYYYYYY SSSSKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

let's say we make it to mars, and we're able to sustain life there. How do we keep nigs out?

lol

>How do we keep nigs out?

poor people won't be able to afford to go there

nig skin is better suited to resist cancerous UV radiation on mars, perhaps whiteys would need to become blacks on mars not the other way around

>muh vitamin D

can be taken by food

Dees good books

Attached: 68D56609-6D46-4C0A-9BF3-52C64587D069.jpg (2480x1400, 439K)

Fuck you idiots, I'm gonna crash my vintage apollo service and command module right into your gay little moon base/ mars colony. see how you guys like that retards. get fucked

Attached: 250px-Moonbase_Alpha_Astronaut_Image.png (250x250, 77K)

you do know that ((((they)))) will pay to get nigs on mars. tyrone can get a phd with a mixtape while others work their asses off so intelligence doesn't matter either.

wot

i've included them here

Mars doesn't have a molten core.
So there is no energy to harvest for atmosphere.
Any means to create that energy such as comet impacts with uranium or other heavy elements would not be long lasting.
Mars would need to be underground.

we can do that eventually

Attached: Marsc25.jpg (864x486, 206K)

and Jews will afford to go there, and jews create another earth, and then they bring niggers in...

brit tou seem very enthusiastic about getting there, but you fprget who is getting. Jews. It will be the same as it ever was.

> still believing in "space" in current year

Place faith in God's only Son, Jesus Christ, user! Let the truth set you free from Clown World.

Attached: GodsFlatEarth.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

We never even went to the moon, and you want to go to Mars

Attached: 5F1FE3A6-69A5-45B6-B9F5-F3245F72A8CA.jpg (250x359, 26K)

>Cities inside mars mountains
How will the human body evolve to accompany that? Super sensitive eyes? Absolutely white hair?

Attached: superior sand pest man.jpg (631x928, 224K)

martian qts

Attached: marsc17.jpg (1024x1448, 218K)

>what is electrical lighting

bump

Attached: OurElon.jpg (512x512, 24K)

s o o n

Just checking in while grading.
How's everyone doing?

im good. i've got a feeling tonight's thread might be slow, but i'm not too bothered.

Spacefags get the rope after kikes and before niggers

I'll BS with you for a couple posts. Topic for your evening?

Attached: Pack-ice_on_Mars_large.jpg (625x478, 101K)

you are not a true white if you don't want to explore space

last week before the thread finished we were talking about human nutritional needs on Mars...
if those anons come back we can continue talking about that.
I don't mind really

We can't go to space. Minorities need that money for welfare.

We can’t even make a self sustaining enclosed colony on EARTH. The last thing we need is spacewellfare niggers who cost more than feeding the entire nation.

>human nutritional needs on Mars
Goal should be high quality, lean meats and a range of vegetables, locally produced. Try to avoid processed crap and insects.
>rabbits
>plant and forget crops like Jerusalem artichokes (a type of sunflower)
>leafy greens
>chickens
>miniature goats for cleanup, milk, meat
>lots of fermentation
Surface explorers and workers will need high calorie, quality food or they will starve. Assuming they don't revolt first. We're talking 5000 calories/day for EVA construction or field work.
>eats bugs
Is not an option.

niggers will compromise their living quarters and microwave themselves.

>self sustaining enclosed colony
Who ever said anything about that? These are going to be nodes in an interplanetary trade network. No colony has ever been self sustaining, these things don't evolve in a cultural vacuum.

>maybe if I ignore his comment and slam words together at random I’ll sound smart.
It didn’t work, bro.

Based on the entire history of colonial exploration and development on and off Earth, your first sentence is incorrect. Based on the fact that most of this is going to happen using private capital via commercial companies, your second sentence is also incorrect.

Mars will be the last bastion of civilization. Only the intelligent would be able to survive there. No luxury to coddle niggers.

Attached: Molymars.jpg (480x300, 25K)

Whats Jow Forumss opinion on the laws for launching home made rockets? Is the engine to weak to have fun with or is the rules and regulations ok?

My opinion is that we need to get rid of the poeple who tries to deny us our god given right to experiment with rocket engines as we feel like.

Fuck those fucking rocket blockers. And fuck the police too. Fucking pigs and dogs is what they are.

>We can’t even make a self sustaining enclosed colony on EARTH.

yes we fucking can, especially with today's technology regarding lab grown food and stuff like that, or solar power. look at small countries like singapore or imagine applying the most advanced technology to outposts in antarctica

I’ll just paste it here so you can read it.
>We can’t even make a self sustaining enclosed colony on EARTH. The last thing we need is spacewellfare niggers who cost more than feeding the entire nation.

See those green words? That’s my comment.

No, we can’t.

>>We can’t even make a self sustaining enclosed colony on EARTH. The last thing we need is spacewellfare niggers who cost more than feeding the entire nation.
Based on the entire history of colonial exploration and development on and off Earth, your first sentence is incorrect. Based on the fact that most of this is going to happen using private capital via commercial companies, your second sentence is also incorrect.

>Whats Jow Forumss opinion on the laws for launching home made rockets?

i don't even know what the UK laws are. i imagine anything bigger than most fireworks is illegal lol

Attached: Hmm.png (500x500, 24K)

>laws for launching home made rockets?
What size rockets and in which country?

source

Nigger you are fucking retarded.
>Based on the entire history of colonial exploration and development on and off Earth, your first sentence is incorrect.
That means you can point to a time in history when humans had self-sustaining enclosed colonies.
Do it you dumb faggot

>prove a negative
How about you prove your affirmative claim you dumb nigger.

where should i start lol
want me to show you what solar panels are ? or lab grown food ?
do you know what antarctica is ? fucking spazz

>Antarctica doesn’t have constant supply shipments
You are an idiot.

and Mars will also have constant supply shipments

spazz, get out of my thread.

Im talking out of my perspective and dosent really know how big rockets youre allowed to launch privately in america. But in sweden we need to have a permission for experimental rocket engines larger than 100 g explosive mass.

How is your rules?

>Mars will be the last bastion of civilization.
Mars will be our first bastion. It's a start, not a retreat.

Attached: starship-on-mars.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

No colony has ever been completely self-sustaining, that's my point. Colonies always exist as nodes of trade networks.
Something similar. We have unlicensed and licensed (Triple E) amateur categories, then you get range licensing from AST for large rockets launched from licensed spaceports. It's illegal to just roll a ballistic vehicle to your yard and fire it off.

Future white ethnostate?

is there anything that would grow there now as the planet currently is?
>cold as fuck
>some liquid water
>CO2 atmosphere
a moss or something from Siberia?

Depends on what you can add for infrastructure. A greenhouse pressurized with raw atmosphere might be enough to grow lots of lichen or tubs of tardigrades.
Farming out on the surface will require actually being there and experimenting, it's half the fun.

the whole planet? no. but without a doubt the future survival of the european people will depend largely on how many of us end up there, and beyond.

We are all living under brutal tyranny and dictatorship. I will defy their laws and build the biggest rocket ever created outside of a space program. I will then spit on them when they arrest me.

Mars development, especially in transportation and orbital infrastructure, enables all of this to be ours.

Attached: the-planets-in-the-solar-system-orbit-the-sun-on-a-flat-plane-trappist-1-and-other-distant-stars-m.j (1300x653, 98K)

yeah but you have to remember all the chinks, indians and arabs etc who will also be spreading out across the solar system too

Plenty of room for everyone. Any trouble? Railguns, hacking and shivs.

I was thinking more along the lines of something we can drop in there now to produce Oxygen and begine terraforming. If it can grow in the lesser inhospitable areas we can begin prepping the planet now. Terraforming
Or is that totally retarded?

One thing that's gonna be an awesome release for Martian tensions is poppable space pussy. Yeah. They'll breed living pussies and you can fuck em, but one end is opened to a partial vacuum when you cum so it's like sucking you in, whoa talk about amazing. So glad my grandkids will get to explore the Red Planet and cum inside genetically engineered science fakepussies.

bump for this based and spacepilled thread

>and Mars will also have constant supply shipments
Well I’ll be damned, we finally walked you into my original fucking point:
>We can’t even make a self sustaining enclosed colony on EARTH. The last thing we need is spacewellfare niggers who cost more than feeding the entire nation.

Illiterate nigger

Attached: ACA1638C-64A1-40F9-8255-47DD7405048F.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Im not worried about Indias Space Poogram. It went to shit just like the kike lander.

>home made rockets
For what though? Might not even be worth it.

>No colony has ever been completely self-sustaining, that's my point.
That’s MY fucking point you gibbering retard, we don’t need fucking welfare queens on fucking mars.

We'd need a lot of above and under ground areas for growing plants, animals, and even lab made food if needed.

your original point is bullshit because nobody suggested mars will be a self sustaining enclosed colony. it would take over a million people and a huge amount of infrastructure and technological advancement for Mars to becomes self sustainable.