Is Racial Modification Possible?

I'm a Turkish Albanian. I have always hated my race and my ethnicity. I was especially against the Turkish side of me. Over the years I have been studying race. And I have also been studying the Turks. I have been doing this because of a life long dream of becoming a Mongol, Central Asian, Manchu, or Uyghur. (Turk with East Asian biogenetics and phenotype). The thing is that I look like a Northern Indian (White to Light Brown Skin) and I look like a North Indian or an Armenian. I really want to alter this and become Mongoloid. My theory of this racial change was that you can have a DNA Doner (when it becomes a thing), put the person who wants the trransplant under anesthesia, remove all the previous DNA in the body and multiply and replace the new DNA into the Body. Finally get an Ethnic Plastic Surgery and you might actually have changed race. I am not sure if this is a possible thing. Is it possible to change your race? Also I want to know how Mongoloid are Anatolian Turks on this thread later down the debate too.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Why do you want to be Mongolian OP ?

Attached: IMG_2472.jpg (426x640, 68K)

I am really glad to be Spanish, die in a pit tuckroach

I think pic related is his end goal.

Attached: 79D616DA-4218-477A-97A9-B3EF08B6E1BD.jpg (960x720, 90K)

They have always been part of my soul and mind. Also Turks are suppost to be Mongoloid not Brown or White.

East Asians are black. Fuck off

Attached: IMG_2471.jpg (466x700, 85K)

I think the term is getting blacked

Shut it El Chapo. Your both White and Native American. Your below subhuman because your both White and Native American.

Turks are sand niggers. I see no difference.

Attached: IMG_2551.jpg (780x438, 34K)

Niggers are lower then Whites. They need to be killed. Niggers will never be associated with the "Yellow" Culture.

can you change the morphology of your brain and its neurophisiology? that is a racial feature too.

Thats not my end goal. This is my end goal. If I cannot achive it then the picture you posted is my end goal.

Attached: depositphotos_88154368-stock-photo-mongolian-man-in-traditional-dress.jpg (685x1024, 100K)

Those "niggers" are the original people you stupid sand nigger. Now go beg your carpet to fly and fuck off

Attached: IMG_2552.jpg (500x539, 61K)

Yes those are fake Turks. Anatolian Turks. True Turks are Mongoloid. I never wanted to be the Turk on the Left side of the Picture. I always wanted to be the Turk from the Right side of the Picture.

Attached: omeddiva1ka11.jpg (2518x1240, 319K)

>I'm a cockroach
>I want to become an asiatic cockroach
>Any other cockroaches here
5/10 giggled a little

Niggers are as low as Jews. Humans did not start in Africa you dumb Nigger. They started somewhere in South Asia, Central Asia, or West Asia. Original Humans had a Darker Yellow Skin (basically like the Burmese/Tibetian Skin Color.)

What does that have to do with this? Thats a fucking SJW. I'm not an SJW. I am Far Right and Authoritarian.

Why would you want to become this ?

Attached: IMG_2554.jpg (720x1033, 75K)

Your most likely White. Thats subhuman. It is inferior. Whites are the new Neanderthals and the Homo Erectus Species. Also Kikes are not White if you think thats what I am saying.

True, all because of those Brown Muslim Turks.

No they aren't, you dumb chimp

Attached: Abe-Li-Moon_Reuters.jpg (490x218, 90K)

They say Human civilization started in Ancient Babylon

Those are SEA monkeys, nigger

It is always what I have been wanting. It was in my soul and mind before I could remember. This is where my true roots come from. Being that because I have 1000 years of Turkish Ancestry, My first ancestors where probably Mongoloid Turks. Being Mongoloid is my place. What my reality is now is a violent curse by race mixers, whites, and sand niggers. I'm not suppost to look like this guy on the picture I posted now.

Attached: averagelebaneseman.jpg (400x661, 16K)

Thats a lie. Human Civilization started somewhere in between the Hindu Kush Mountains and Kyrgyzstan or Nepal.

I thought SEA monkeys were just a meme

Attached: sea-monkeys.jpg (891x552, 218K)

If that were true, we'd all be poos

Are you retarded? They where not Tamil Indians who lived there. They where of a "Yellow"/Light Brown skin color.

I do not know what neurophisiology is. Also Morphology is a possible option.

THRILLER
THRILLER NIGHT

Post chink boys I would fuck

Attached: IMG_2476.jpg (717x960, 71K)

This is a serious thread user. This is not a shitpost.

Ever tried boi pussy ? Lots of hot twinks in Thailand with tight bussys ?

Attached: IMG_2496.jpg (1080x1270, 161K)

Hot chink boy I been following. I want see his boi pussy so bad.

Attached: IMG_2465.jpg (529x639, 42K)

I'm not a fag like you.

There is no such thing as a Male "Pussy".

Need to find me a hot chink sugar daddy so I can lick his bussy

Attached: IMG_2556.jpg (1333x2000, 238K)

Go post somewhere else fag.

Attached: IMG_2558.png (750x1334, 356K)

Those are facts. Also remove your memeflag.

Attached: IMG_2559.png (750x1334, 150K)

Race is a social construct, just as gender. SO you can self-identify as Mongol, Central Asian, Manchu, or Uyghur or whever, and then change it to something else when you have a mood to do this. Anyone who opposes this is a bigot and likely a jew.

The Vietcong was gay. So was the American Army. If the Viet Cong was Far Right and Authoritarian Nationalists then I would fight for them. But the Viet Cong where Communists.

Your so fucking retarded. Race is not a Social Construct and Gender is not a Social Construct you Cuck. You cannot be what ever you feel like. You can only be the race you where born to be. My race has been destroyed by Sand Niggers and White Devils and I am trying to regain my real race which is a Mongoloid Turk.

Found an enjewed bigot

I'm not a Kike dumbass. Kikes are the most inferior race along with the Niggers. They are below Subhumans (Whites). Also I know this is a shitpost.

Just marry an asian girl.

Attached: 00sammy-sosa-transformation.jpg (2000x1333, 727K)

Attached: dHrBWjr.jpg (1200x684, 212K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I am talking about genetic transformation and racial transformation. I am not talking about simple racial plastic surgery.

I don't want to have children or be married. If I did have children though I would do that so they would be more then half Asian.

just identify as trans-racial.

Its not an identification. Its my true race. Its all the Turks True Race. Some of the Turks in Turkey who are desendants of the Gokturks and Mongoloid Turks want to be a Mongoloid Turk. They want to be who their ancestors where. It is not an identity coming from no where. It had its origins and it is something that needs to be brought to the present.

But this is racial transformation? Sammy Sosa went from black to legit Castizo.

This is not just about skin color and features. Its about DNA and genetic make up. I am wondering if it is possible to find a DNA Doner and replace the previous genetic make up with the new DNA and Genetic make up. I am talking about a full race change. Not just in look but in genetics.