New Epstein Victim Claims She Was Trafficked to Joe Biden

YouTube views have more than doubled since last night's thread. Keep spreading this, anons. If she's a liar, then she's a liar, but let's expose the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=akDKyYaxj4A

Attached: Happening.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MidNiteMJ/status/1169601971105517570
twitter.com/MidNiteMJ/status/1019375039915921410
wweek.com/news/2017/07/05/an-18-year-old-girl-died-from-a-synthetic-opioid-she-bought-online-heres-how-portland-police-cracked-the-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
linkedin.com/in/jessica-leigh-collins-38a0903a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b u m p

Attached: bump.jpg (604x558, 139K)

Here's the mention of Joe Biden:

twitter.com/MidNiteMJ/status/1169601971105517570

fuck off. these schizo roasties

And before you guys start saying she's too old, this happened almost 20 years ago.

Bumps

Give me more than some roastie way past her expiration date's testimony, get me proper fucking proof of this shit, give me fucking names, faces, anything

Cocaine bump and check my di gi ts

Attached: itssortahabbening.gif (220x165, 12K)

digits require results

Right now we're just trying to spread the word. She claims to have tried to contact Gloria Allred at one point, but was denied. Why is the media ignoring her? What does the media know about her that we can't uncover??

Take the stromboli out of your ass and you'll see she list names in the her last tweet. It's literally right above this

Based of her tweets, she seems like a lunatic.
But have a bump anyway, I might be wrong.

I kind of agree, but I just want this resolved. If she is indeed mentally ill, perhaps this will get some help for her. Win-win

HIDIN' FROM BIDEN BUMP

Anyone who was sex trafficked AND had a daughter murdered is going to be of the trails to some degree. That doesn't automatically disqualify her testimony.

Why would anyone want to stop Biden being the Democrat nominee? If Democrats want a senile, close to death idiot to be their candidate let them. Save this for the campaign when Trump wins in a landslide & Biden is carried away by loli pallbearers.

So who is she an shit?

>
I agree. We didn't take womens word only for Brett Kavenaugh. We're not going to take it for Biden. Evidence!

Will it be on Qmap.pub ?

Wheres the mystery Machine ?

His dying act to get in the thus far unnamed VP into office.

Social Media is not going to allow the truth about aristocrats. There will be no survivors telling their stories. Rich people do not let them live.

This is all a result of the Nephilim worship surviving after the flood. Saturn is a prime example of this. The Nephilim viewed humans as slaves.

Bump

Attached: 9516C951-5F06-47EE-997C-B50E145DE7D9.jpg (637x500, 87K)

Read her twatter, seems she tries to get the truth out since last week. If this doesnt go viral she might get suicided.

Yep. She's definitely a schizo. The overdose death of her daughter probably triggered it.

twitter.com/MidNiteMJ/status/1019375039915921410
>My daughters death looks like an accidental overdose. It was not. An illegal Russian trained army hacker watched her die while claiming to have amnesia. That should shed light on the situation given recent news but NO, Americans are too self involved to care or question the DOJ

It's not a surface level knee-jerk reaction, I don't trust twitter accounts one bit and I'm reminded why every other week of the year.
I want something to sink my teeth into

Attached: file.png (589x618, 95K)

>She claims to have tried to contact Gloria Allred at one point, but was denied.
Big if true

>inb4 she kills herself with 4 shotguns shots to the back of the head.

Bump because I want to believe, but still

Confirmed schizoid:

wweek.com/news/2017/07/05/an-18-year-old-girl-died-from-a-synthetic-opioid-she-bought-online-heres-how-portland-police-cracked-the-case/

Her daughter died of an overdose from some Chink-made synthetic opiate. She bought it on the darkweb from a Moldovan dealer living in South Carolina. Police busted him.

Attached: AishaCollins_5.jpg (600x400, 41K)

I’ll take another “bump.”
Haha, yea! Crime!

Exactly! We demand evidence! And the only way to get that evidence is if we have a full FBI investigation! :^)

I agree with this, I'm still not convinced until I see some proof.

Special delivery, you Joe Biden?

Sign here.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

>fbi

With what Joe Biden does in public is it really a stretch?

>l' odeur de trafiqueur
is it happening???

i was going to share video and retweet.
the second she said "We the american people"

People all over the world is on social media, not only USA.

So Fuck her.

she started being trafficked in 2002 and it lasted 16 years so she just got out of it last year

So basically she wants a free car.

Attached: guy-with-money.jpg (1816x1574, 200K)

Yet she fled with her daughter to Oregon in February 2016? She's a nut.

Believe women!

>if we keep using the word schizo it will definitely gain power and successfully demoralize them rather than expose us as shills

Attached: 1493241984018.jpg (300x295, 18K)

Attached: 1566679404227.png (720x1034, 339K)

bump

No, left wing politicians have to live by the #believeallwomen standard. These are the new rules.

Why? The left churns out rape allegations far more shoddy than this every 3 months and it’s completely ok.

bump

She already claimed to have multiple personality disorder. She cray cray.

>2014
She was nuts well before her daughter overdosed.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190907-140414_Twitter.jpg (1052x366, 151K)

Bump for truth

bomp

Attached: e897954278ed9011b2fde844d1499894041cde3676ccaa2b41cffd4668146a42.jpg (255x255, 10K)

Btw, she was referring to the United Front Boot Camp podcast that claimed to help treat the symptoms of multiple personality disorder. This bitch is legit crazy.

Well, that ended quickly.

Left spends years pushing the 'we believe survivors' meme. This lands on their lap.

Attached: 1566347799549.jpg (900x900, 424K)

Yeah. Im assuming this is some more metoo bullshit. Accuse someone who is dead and is well known for this shit. I wonder if shes got a go fund me.

Sure she did.

probably fake but at least there's an actual girl, the Trump accuser was literally made up.

Wow what a low iq post

Check this out, weren't the other victims "massage therapists", too?

linkedin.com/in/jessica-leigh-collins-38a0903a

You do realize there's a BIG difference between a schizoid and schizophrenic right? They're completely different mental disorders.

Imagine the trauma if this is real would that not cause you to act or seem a bit fucking looney think about what this woman has had to possibly live through. Shes got more factual info than pic related. Media believed this woman wtf.

Attached: ford.png (744x376, 398K)

HE SMELLED MY HAIR.....

>Clinton lawyer didn't want to charge the Clintons
Wow

Jonathan Paul Luna (October 21, 1965 – December 4, 2003) was an American lawyer found dead under mysterious circumstances in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania while serving as an Assistant United States Attorney in Baltimore, Maryland. Luna had been stabbed 36 times with his own pocketknife and then drowned in a creek next to his car in rural Lancaster County. Investigations have proven inconclusive, and there is debate on whether Luna's death was murder or suicide.

Bunp

>stabbed
>36 times
>suicide
Cmon

Boomers are saturnalians incarnate

Wait until Biden gets the dem ticket before pushing this.

Except we did, we allowed a fucking insane tramp completely lock the Supreme Court over an accusation of not even actual rape.

Based Fauxcahontas supporter

If the lefts own tactic harpoons their front runner that would be the ultimate kek

It can happen, let Biden get the nomination first(we’re on track for it too).

Attached: WFaWH85nF.jpg (755x754, 161K)

bump

hey being an attorney is a stressful job...

>topkek

CIA honeypot

Which lasted for a very small time frame and then didn't matter at all.

bump for great justice

Bump for justice.

Yes

I for one wont touch any type of subversive crap adopted from the left.

Do you have a source for the quote in your picture? The quote is both grammatically and structurally incorrect and I would like to know what he was trying to say.

Don't be mad just because you live in Africa

Bump

Checked. Brave

Attached: 1567878717422.png (755x548, 836K)

Somebody asked zack Braff what he thought about Jeffery Epstein and what could be done to prevent human trafficking in the future

Attached: 24124683.png (810x549, 324K)

bump for more and more info

Unless she has any evidence I don’t give a shit if it was indelible in her hippocampus

sauce

Bump

but how credible is she

Attached: ford.png (1250x650, 868K)

That’s what we all wanna know user

Truth and checked

if she was bullshitting this it'd be the most intense attention whoring since Tawana Brawley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

Attached: garthford.png (750x344, 276K)

>pic
>filename
You got me
>brawley rape
I read it. What a fucking atrocity that turned out to be

Attached: DA603B30-849F-4EA7-BDCD-65ED0C45218E.jpg (750x600, 75K)

>McStain

Attached: mccain arrest.png (745x573, 284K)

>No Name

Attached: mccain arrest.png2.png (893x454, 212K)