“Germany is the most cucked country”

Except that it actually isn’t.
(Sources are all from their retrospective government census’ and there are citations all this, I’m posting the Wikipedia article for ease of reading)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

>In 2015, 36% children under 5 years old had migrant background.[41](number includes ethnic German repatriates)

Breitbart conveniently jacked this up to 40% in an article once. It would probably amaze most people that the largest immigrant group to Germany are actually Ethnic Germans from the former Soviet Union being repatriated (2.8 million) as opposed to Turks (2.7 million) let’s compare to the rest of Western Europe

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_Netherlands

76% native, in other words the same as Germany, except the Dutch are a minority in their own capital, and there are no repatriates

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France
>Between 2006-08, about 40% of newborns in France had one foreign-born grandparent (11% born in another European country, 16% born in the Maghreb and 12% born in another region of the world).[12] Censuses on race and ethnic origin were banned by the French Government in 1978, since the term "race" in France invokes associations with Nazi Germany.

Worse off than Germany is now a decade ago.

Why all this attention to germany? Is it just the most visible because Merkel left migrants all in at once rather than overtime?

Attached: D2CFF9E8-0AD4-488C-84F0-BD3C099FFA6D.jpg (866x1469, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/Themen/Gesellschaft-Umwelt/Bevoelkerung/Migration-Integration/_inhalt.html?__blob=publicationFile
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Austria
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Denmark
dst.dk/en/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/indvandrere-og-efterkommere/indvandrere-og-efterkommere
npdata.be/BuG/125-Vreemde-afkomst/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–1950)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Waffen-SS_divisions
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So this image is a lie?

Attached: 1529290901132.jpg (953x836, 151K)

yes

>Germany is less than 50% germans
literally worse off than americans

>Breitbart conveniently jacked this up to 40% in an article once.

IT'S 36% NOT 40%, STOP THE PRESS, DECLARE 4TH REICH, 10000 YEARS REICH, GREATER GERMANIC REICH TOMORROW

Source for German stats btw is this

destatis.de/DE/Themen/Gesellschaft-Umwelt/Bevoelkerung/Migration-Integration/_inhalt.html?__blob=publicationFile

So every 4th person in Germany, isn'y actually German. That's not cucked at all.
In fact, that's beautiful! Great diversity quota, keep going Hans!

But "new Germans" are counted as germans

>number includes ethnic German repatriates
Learn to read. They have a higher birthrate than normal Germans and millions of them have been repatriate since the fall of the Berlin wall

Numbers are funny money.
Don't they actually have a ton of migrants inside the country, but technically only a couple hundred thousand have been "admitted/accepted" into the society officially

As in, a large number of migrants are in camps but haven't been processed into citizens/temp-citizens yet

I know, I was just messing with him

germany is 90% white, by exaggerating the severity of the situation, you make our enemies look reasonable

ah yes, 90%* white**

See my flag? That is germany now. Give back clay!

The number includes everyone, including non-citizens/temp residents, the number of people who came in dropped off from 2015 dramatically anyways. FYI, Germany had a negligible Syrian and North African population before 2015, and the numbers now reflect even those peddled places like breitbart
No, Germany is one of the only European countries that still categorizes races during census’, France for example banned it. The statistics are by ethnic group

90% white, for sure. Have you been to Germany before, Boris?
also:
>our enemies
Nice larp, cocksucker

yes i have, bremen, hamburg and flensburg

that's fake news

This.

Im from Leipzig.

>FYI, Germany had a negligible Syrian and North African population before 2015, and the numbers now reflect even those peddled places like breitbart
ok what does this mean

>Im from Leipzig.
stories?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Austria

On the subject of Austria
“As of 2011, Statistik Austria official estimates have shown that 81% of residents, or 6.75 million[8] had no migration background and more than 19% or 1.6 million inhabitants[8] had at least one parent of immigrant background. There are more than 415,000 descendants of foreign-born immigrants[8] residing in Austria, the great majority of whom have been naturalized.”

This was 8 years ago, meaning Austria and Germany are almost identical in ethnic makeup.

And again, this is only if you consider the SpätAussiedler (German repatriates) to truly be foreigners, which is ridiculous

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

Those numbers in the OP are fake shit to appease the public.

I'm from Leipzig.

>80% native
>89% European
>93% if you include Turks as european

Not bad

Now do Sweden:)))))))))))))))))))))

Those camps can hold at MAX MAAAAAAAAAX
1 mil migrants you dumbass.
Reality is somwhere near 300k

Germany has 84 mil pop.

>no hard data to counter with
The majority of “migrants” (stupid word to apply to other Europeans too) from other European countries, it is literally more than 90% white, a statical fact. There are 4.5 million middle eastern and Indian people in Germany, and 800,000 Africans, and over 100,000 Asians. Germany has 82 million people, in order for non-whites to make up 10% of the population there would have to be 8 million, there is no where near that many.

Explain then, why that same census board openly published statistics that foreigners an extremely disproportionate amount of crime? Appease the public with immigrant numbers when they like it then higher it goes, but not with crime stats? Idiot

Sweden, like France has forbidden racial statistics for awhile now, not sure I can

thank you gommie

well, even if it's only 300k, those 300k are gonna get LONELY because they live around RACISTS and will demand more open borders for the friends and family
just a heads up

There are 4-5 mil turks alone in Germany.
Germany doesn't have 800k niggers but somwhere around 400-500k
And many more Asians

And say around 2 mil MENA's
Sweden took in 10% of it's pop. in feral 2015+ migrants+the shitkins they already had

Sweden is fucked

Most will have been rejected.So they can't bring their families.
Problem is the costs of deportations are TOO HIGH!!
So they try to spread em around.

Dunno why when we can just shoot them.
Sorry for the memeflag

WE NEED PRISON SHIPS!!!!

>what are illegals
>what are generations
if everyone above 20 is 99% white and everyone under 20 is 60% black, its going to be a black society in 60 years

You Murricans wouldn't know but I'm sure you can google it up -
Statistik Austria faked data a few years ago (maybe last year? not sure)
They released stats on the popularity of names in Austria and Mohammed came in at 1st. Now those bastards tried to conceal that by simply counting Muhammad and Mohammed and any other variation of that gross name as different names, much like Philip and Phillipp or Aleksander and Alexander.
Nice stats again. God I hate you trannies and apologists.

Attached: cca2f7a792950f4b714798e934d44a5f90aa8046_hq.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

''cucked'' and ''diverse'' are not the same thing, fucking nigger-brained burger retard.

The image isn't but the story it's trying to tell is.

By American standards , Germany is 95% “white”

Almost all “refugees” that passed into Germany came thru at particular border checkpoints. Which in a way is more disgusting because they were actively LET IN but nevertheless the number is quite accurate.

because the difference was even more disproportionate then presented. mystery solved

I fail to see where you’re contradicting me with this, if you are at all

yeah but what matters is the youth, NOT the older peoples
the US was 90% White and older generations are 90% white, but the younger generation is less than 50% white

Fucking hell, nigger. Your sources are wikipedia. I can make up stats on that piece of shit site, so can jews and Merkel herself. Germany is at best, 60% white.

Are you brain dead? you think you can just pull numbers out of your ass? You aren’t even familiar with what I’m talking about but “durr I’ll just say something to counter durr”
When I say Middle Eastern it includes Turkish, Turks and Arabs combined make up 4.5 million, you misunderstood

there is some fuckery going on with EU citizens with secondary or no official German residence not counting into this statistic

>not actually german
for hundreds of years, germany has had cross births with surrounding European cultures
it didnt even exist as a country or unified ethnicity until the 1870s
the HRE, which lasted around 1,000 years, included poland, italy, Switzerland, czech, france, belguim, netherlands, crotia, austria
so technically, German is 87-90% german and 10-13%% non-german

YOU would believe anything if I pulled a turd out of my ass and formed it into a pie chart

This is the source Dane niggeren.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Denmark
Also
>According to 2017 figures from Statistics Denmark, 86.9%[2][3] of Denmark’s population of over 5,760,694 was of Danish descent, defined as having at least one parent who was born in Denmark and has Danish citizenship.[4][2]

dst.dk/en/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/indvandrere-og-efterkommere/indvandrere-og-efterkommere

So in other words Denmark considers you “Danish” based on having one Danish born parent. This is the issue, say all you want about the “New Germans” propaganda, but to be legally considered “German” under census is much stricter criteria than other European countries. This Germany we are talking about, there was a “blood citizenship” law as recently as 20 years ago! Sorry if recent events make you look back on everything with tinted glasses

Read, and get a brain, and why are you even bringing up nigs? There are barely any compared to France or Britain. Most Refugees were granted access, they didn’t just cross the border where ever, but the cucked German border police let them in.
You absolute retard, that pie chart is nothing more than a visualization of thisWhat all you mongoloid faggots fail to understand is the point isn’t Germany is uncucked, it isn’t, but that it’s not even the worst off country in Western Europe

>anything less than 97.5% native
what the fck are you talking about?

Attached: 40.png (300x100, 34K)

npdata.be/BuG/125-Vreemde-afkomst/

Under the “Projecties naar de toekomst: altijd wat meer of wat minder” section, translated
>projections to the future can also be made by a certain tendency of the last 5 years or more, for example, by extending them with + to 2020, for example on the simulation framework in Table charts and simulation municipality 2020. In a second sheet the graphic image 1990 -2020. The evolution from 2004 to 2008 (with a sharply rising trend) extended to 2020 gives an increase in the number of residents of Strange Descent from 13.3% to 20% in Flanders, for Brussels from 67.9% to 85.7%, in Mechelen from 27.3% to 40.9% and in Ghent from 25.6% to 38.4%. In Antwerp, following the trend of the last 10 years (ie a weakening of the current trend) results in an increase from 39.7% to 55% with a pivot point in 2006 where a majority of residents of foreign descent can be counted. In all these cities, they are facing a substantial increase in their population, something that has only just begun in Antwerp but has been going on in Brussels for several years and will lead to a population of 1.2 million in 2020 . Obviously, this is about projections that are at least useful to practice the brain and open the minds. But projections, as the demographers know, have never been correct, it is always more or less.

In other words Belgians will be a Minority in almost every major city by next year. Again, why the focus on Germany?

Correction, not Minority, but close to it

>as opposed to Turks (2.7 million)
holy shit there are almost three MILLION turks in germany? what the fuck are they doing over there
why is germany only 80% german?

>Other Europeans excl. Turkey

Obviously??

Yes, they are the largest foreign group by far thanks to a disastrous “guest worker” program

>Germany: 20.8 million people with immigrant background.
>dw.com/en/germany-208-million-people-with-immigrant-background/a-50108141
>Population: 83.52 million.
>One in four.

I think I get your point, what’s the obsession with Germany if other Europeans are dying at an even faster rate, but they are still cucked by any reasonable measure.

Yes it’s been two years and it’s gone from 76% to 75%, how is this a response?
Also
>number includes ethnic German repatriates

Our government was pressured by the US to take in Turkish guestworkers instead of southern european ones to appease the new ally.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–1950)

This accounts for a pretty big number

America till 18 years ago was 80% white.

Yes, they are cucked and doomed.

>In 2018, 52% of those with a migration background were German citizens while 48% had a foreign passport. Of the 10.9 million with German citizenship, about half received it at birth.
Was my reply a response and why do you care, are you an immigrant?

I’m OP, are you blind? And yes, how is that a response, I break down nearly those exact same numbers and your response is to post a slightly newer version of the same data?

>posts same statistics used by Jow Forums and breitbart on a regular basis
>Jow Forums: yes as you can see 1/4th Germans are migrants!!!!
>then breaks down statistics and information, showing just how twisted the perception is
>Jow Forums: REEE you lie those numbers are fake
Jow Forums is for brain dead faggots

Oh gee, you're indeed OP.
Anyway, I don't see how I "responded".
Should've added "bump" also? You're asking too much.

I mean what is your point?

I guess my point would be "one in four seems too much, oh, here's a bump".

And these one in 4 include Germans from the Soviet Union and immigrants from other european countries.

When they say "Ethnic Germans from the former Soviet Union being repatriated", this is a lie

They just use it as a way to get more foreign immigration. I fucked a girl who was swarthy in Germany and asked her race and she said she was all German but from Romania, prob part gypsy. Another girl I fucked was Russian, with a dad in prison and a mother in poverty, and she always said she hated Germans despite being born there and being like 1/8th German

These are a greater danger to the gene pool since the average arab or turkroach is generally disgusting af and is less likely to breed with a German

It's all part of the same replacement policy

Okay fair enough, sorry for being a bit rude

I've set myself to read further and I've concluded that 11m is foreign-born.
That is for 2018 and obviously occasions where immigrants giving birth inside Germany are excluded.

+
13/24 countries participating at that are from the EU and 1.5m are Turkish while the third in pop ranking, Syrian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Waffen-SS_divisions

Most “foreign” SS divisions were ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) from Eastern Europe. If they were German enough for the Nazis why not for Jow Forums?

On top of this keep in mind
“Migrant background” also includes those who are at least partially German, and also Germans who have moved abroad and then back again. In other words if your residence of living was ever not in Germany you have “migration background”

I definitely got that, aye.
This is why I've read more on the topic, to be close enough to facts although I'm still not certain 'bout the numbers for Germany loves immigrants.

this.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

Germany - seconds largest Muslim population in Europe. France the most at 5.7 million, Germany 4.9 million, and Britain 4.1 million. The caveat being Germany has about 20 million more people than either of those countries. Percentage wise, Muslim population in Germany (including rapefugees) still lower than Belgium, France, Netherlands, Sweden, the U.K. and Austria

Attached: 9E5DFE2D-B535-4FDC-A66F-D81949B49C72.png (413x821, 184K)

>Germany doesn't have 800k niggers but somwhere around 400-500k
bullshit, official stats say 800k

>Sweden took in 10% of it's pop. in feral 2015+ migrants+the shitkins they already had
another lie, in 2015 Sweden took in 1,5 % (150k)

don't even bother me telling you about birth rates in Germany vs Sweden. die and rot in hell lying piece of shit

Let’s not even bother with birth rates because no matter what country it’s artificially inflated by the number of immigranys because their women are such baby makers. It’s disastrously low among EVERY European ethnic group except poles I think

This will change soon, Germans are one of Europe's least fertile ethnicities. There will be a huge drop in a decade or two (boomer generation), and shitskin percentage will rise sharply

Interestingly, Nordic people are most fertile, almost at replacement level. Germans, Poles and Italians will have a big population drop

Attached: muslim and kuffar birthrates.png (560x655, 29K)

Dude, why? This shit really pisses me off. This isn't a contest about who's ship is sinking a tad slower than the other ship. You can see the change all around you, especially in big cities. And looking at the schools, and you SEE that these kids aren't European, unless you count Turkey with it, but they certainly ain't white. Reminds me of this picture, and then someone comes along telling this poor chap that Britain still is totally white, everything is okay, don't worry.
The only solace to be found is that this shit still is absolutely reversible, even without any, uh, "drastic" measures. But time is running out, as more and more "people" will dissolve in the "native" part of the graphs, and we should actually start to exclude the 50+ population as these people are not part of the future and mostly gone in just one generation.

Attached: london2.jpg (800x532, 90K)

Sweden and France are the most cucked, those will be destroyed first..

Attached: jews multiculturalism france white replacement 2019.jpg (5256x4128, 3.65M)

France is way worse than sweden

I think the recent gangrapes bumped their visibility up.
Plus the MENA trash shitting in playground sandboxes is all in good fun.

France has larger population, like 60 mil. Sweden has only 10 million and 30 % are invaders.

There are also more rural towns in France, so there are places where diversity hasn't come yet.

>sweden

B-But grenade attacks have always happened in sweden!!!

>30 % are invaders
don't pull stats out of your ass, though. unlike Sweden, France has had Islamic mass immigration starting with Maghrebians the 1950ies, France is obviously hit harder

I think it's a bit different in Sweden.. Swedes aren't race mixing as much also from my observations Swedes hang out in exclusively white-Swedish friend groups, so invaders have harder time to get into that white part of society.

Most invaders are living in separate communities, unlike in France every nigger speaks French and is considered 100% French.

Attached: france 1958 constitution.png (470x297, 46K)

>don't pull stats out of your ass

Soon it's gonna be close to 30..

Attached: DyWRZIOWwAEnmNO.jpg (1062x518, 170K)

ok, no. I was right.

Attached: DyWRCQ1WsAIoxHZ.jpg (627x440, 88K)

>In 2018, 598,364 children were born to mothers with german citizenship. 189,177 children were born to mothers with foreign citizenship.
See this? From your own link. Germany is dead, not just because of that, but because Germans are Africans, Arabs and Turks too, who just have native citizenship. If you are born in Germany to foreigners then you are a 100% German. African doesn't means nigger, it means African citizenship.

Spain is without a doubt the king of cucks. Germany, Sweden, Britain, and France are definitely cucked but they also like to virtue signal beyond what it's like in reality so you hear much more about them. Spain is lesser known and completely irrelevant and the reality is that they're much more anti-family, pro-faggotry, pro-degeneracy, pro-immigration, pro-feminism, pro-Israel, etc. etc. Spain is unironically the worst country in Europe right now. And the worst part is that they're not even white.

Attached: 1593983892593.png (1023x711, 319K)

>40% of newborns in France had one foreign-born grandparent

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

desu whats happening in France is a literal ethnic suicide, i recon there won't be an "native" french by 2150

but its not a new phenomenon, they've always been a racemixing bunch, it has nothing to do with kike propaganda.

Attached: 1567543858315.jpg (750x1334, 206K)

>Germans are Africans, Arabs and Turks too

Attached: Germany Heilbronn party 2018.jpg (2074x1314, 842K)

Yet another example. Both your parents have to be born abroad or you have to be born abroad to be considered foreign in Sweden. In Germany its one GRANDPARENT of foreign background or if you’ve even moved to a different country and back etc and you’re classified “migration background”. The word migrant gets thrown around when it should apply only to worthless mudslimes

Spain was under moslem conquest for 800 something years..

Also Spanish and Portugese have been mixing away for the last 100+ years.

They are the direct connection to Africa, through which moslems and niggers come into Europe.

Tfw, when you believed everything you saw on Jow Forums but find out it isn't real.

Attached: 1536477264842.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

>a foreign background
includes descendants of immigrants, and hundreds of thousands of ethnic Swedes from Finland, Finns, Swedes born outside Sweden, significant amounts Danes, Norwegians, Germans, Poles and whatnot, most of which assimilate into Sweden. Muslim population in Sweden is at 8 % now.

In comparison, Latvia is 62 % Latvian according to Wikijew, most of the other ones are just Russianiggers though

Germany is like 75% white, a burger an ocean away cannot possibly know this.

>30 % invaders
lol you're not. read your pic again