Catholic/pol/ !

Our lady of Fatima.
youtube.com/watch?v=QaB2_w_VQN0

Hello anons! Welcome to Catholic/pol/ where we talk about the importance of faith in politics and society in general. What matters most is NOT Left OR Right, But GOOD and EVIL. Abortion for example is EVIL, no exceptions.
Adultery is WRONG. Period. Homosexual activity is WRONG. Period. Embrace the true catholic faith and embrace God!

> Rosary
newadvent.org/images/rosary.pdf

archive.org/stream/St.LouisMarieDeMontfortTheSecretOfTheRosary/St. Louis Marie de Montfort - The Secret of the Rosary_djvu.txt

>Morals

sensustraditionis.org/Virtues.pdf

>Sensus Fidelium
youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/featured

sensusfidelium.us/

>Catechism

vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

>(The Cathechism of St. Pius X ) :

catholicbook.com/AgredaCD/PiusX/CATECHISM_OF_ST_ PIUS X.htm

Catholic anons come and join the discussion AVE MARIA!
So, do you plan to go to mass tomorrow ?

Attached: HolyMother.jpg (2048x3071, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/justice-john-allan-chau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Vedic_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that the Catholic church was and is the biggest and wealthiest anti-white institution in the world, and is what historically enabled jewry.

The Holy Mother of God prays for your poor lost soul, now and at the hour of your death.

Catholics are either cucks or fucking satanic pedophiles
>At least Islam lets me join in on the fun

Satan is the True Father and Creator God of humanity.
Here is a "small" redpill that keeps getting deleted, seize the opportunity and read it.

In Judaism the god Satan is the enemy of Yahweh, the god of the Jews. The Hebrew name ‘Satan’ literally means Enemy, the Adversary, the Accuser etc. It is useful to think of Satan as the god of the Gentiles. According to the Jews Yahweh is the one true god and all the pagan gods of the Gentiles are false gods, idols. Collectively, all the heathen gods of the Gentiles could be described as ‘Satanic’ i.e. enemies of Yahweh and the Jewish people. This metaphysical dualism was inherited by the Jews disciples the Christians, who portrayed as ‘Satanic’ evil and demonic all the pagan gods of their enemies that they forcibly converted to Christianity or killed. The god of the Jews and the son of God Jesus became the only true God, and Jesus Christ’s enemy Satan the god that all the Pagans worshipped (including the Jews themselves, which creates the absurdity of the Jews being described as worshipping Satan, an absurdity that continues to this day. It is not Satan that the Jews worship but Yahweh!).To put things into proper perspective before the ‘transvaluation of values’ done by the Judeo-Christians, the Ancient World was pagan and polytheistic and the Jews cut themselves off from the people around them. They not only saw themselves as unique and the rest of mankind as goyim, but metaphysically they viewed themselves as having knowledge of the one true god, a monotheistic god whose chosen people they were, in contrast to the false polytheistic gods of the pagan goyim around them, who their god YHWH-JHVH had given them dominion over.

Attached: Father.gif (427x613, 221K)

Ninth Circle Cult

A Catholic Faith is the True Faith!

Nigger stfu and take your ass blasted kike faggot shit nog garbage and GTFO

>kill yourself you fucking retard.

Pic related it's OP

Attached: F74258E9-E19F-4824-8159-D9BDEF46B24E.jpg (645x315, 101K)

Nigger stfu and take your ass blasted kike faggot shit nog garbage and GTFO

>kill yourself you fucking retard.

Pic related it's OP correct

Attached: FBE38DEB-7148-485A-87F5-423289B0951D.jpg (886x862, 67K)

Orthodoxy, Catholicism (including eastern rite) are brothers in faith. We shouldn’t let heretics, talmudists, and atheists harm us. One of my grandmother is Melkite, other is Maronite. I’m orthodox of Antioch

Attached: 19598E8D-1717-4BCE-BAB5-9A719D65F2C4.jpg (1600x1066, 238K)

Why don't Catholics believe in the Bible?

nah you unchristians cannot follow basic tenets of Christianity and have made elaborate rituals and magic bullshit a part of your ungodly worship of living beings and statues. Shove a rosary up your ass in hell.

Don't forget the Oriental Orthodox, who are not Eastern Orthodox nor Catholic.

>kike faggot shit
Satan is the greatest enemy of the Jews. How can I be a Jew while worshipping their biggest arch-nemesis?

.. This is your brain on Kikestianity everyone.

Attached: neo-christianity.jpg (960x699, 176K)

And let me guess, Satan means “good” in Sanskrit too? Behold the delusional pagan that thinks the filthy Hinduism is his religion. There is no such thing as pagan religion! Only animism, shamanism. Every pantheon is just ancestral animism and myths passed down. To look back on them fondly is okay. To actually follow this as a religion is a disgrace. You animist, you know you believe in nothing. You follow no one!

Beautiful image, user. God bless you, brother.

fuck your sand religion.

Oh the Miaphysite you mean like in Egypt and Armenia and Ethiopia. They are very good too but I pray they join Eastern Orthodoxy so we can be even closer as brothers. But no rush..these take time.

8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

What did God mean by this?

You too. My dads visiting Portugal this fall, what cathedrals must he visit when he’s there? Lord have mercy on us as we struggle even on this forum against the most vile and outrageous forms of offense

It means don’t worship graven images of fake gods and goddesses. Showing respect to icons of Biblical events is not worshipping a dead stone as if a spirit resides in it. Which is what Hindu and Buddhist do

>love your Catholic faith! keep it up!

FTFY

Oh, yes, indeed. I couldn't care less about protestants.
If the 3 real brenches of Christianity (Catholics, Eastern and Oriental Orthodox) united again in a possible future council Christianity would be saved.

Attached: 9842395234.jpg (1500x996, 452K)

Any of them, really. We have an embarrassment of riches over here, so many beautiful temples for the adoration of Our Lord. Even relatively small places have a high density of churches and chapels. If he likes religious art, he'll like it here.

Attached: Santuário de Santa Luzia.jpg (950x713, 106K)

Who is the whore of Babylon? Rather what city is it?

>filthy Hinduism
On that we agree. Hinduism is Vedism (True religion of the Aryan people) tainted with local Indian beliefs. For example Shiva represents Satan, He is the Lightbringer who blesses humans with knowledge. Fucking Poos will pay for their blasphemy against Our Father - Satan, don't worry, bro.

Attached: Vedic+or+Vedism+to+Hinduism.jpg (960x720, 148K)

I don't know, but I imagine that you do and that you're going to grace us with your hot opinions.

Fatima is a good choice, like I posted in the OP video.

Don’t ever utter that last sentence again, you donkey. You’ll be my brother when you believe in God

Sadly he isn’t as religious as me, but I hope he sees them anyway. I’ll tell him what to expect, thanks!

Of course. Imagine the copts of Egypt and Sudan being fully backed by the orthodox world, and having more pilgrimage to Egypt. I wish we will all unify but not in great haste. For it to be right it must take time.

Attached: 63A59AFA-6E21-43A9-9840-9BF1A5648CF6.jpg (1591x1999, 3.19M)

Fátima is an incredibly serene place. It's a great for some quiet contemplation.

Well would you be surprised if I said it wasn't Rome, but Jerusalem?

I will send you there myself, enta kalb

I'll try to explain it as well as I can.

You delusional Christians profess plagiarism of the Zoroaster religion. Central figure (Zoroaster) has everything common with your beloved Jesus Christ starting with Zoroaster being born of a virgin and "immaculate conception by a ray of divine reason."
If that wouldn't be enough - there are proofs that The Avesta (Zoroastrian Bible) was written by Jews. Not long enough after Sassanids made Zoroastrianism their official religion, murdering the followers of the Old Gods Persia started going rampage through Middle East and almost destroyed Greece.

This is how Jews operate. They created this false religion to destroy Persia from the inside, but since Alexander the Great burned Zoroastrian temples and killed their Jewish priest caste this Jew-made religion fell apart.

Also it's worth noting that Jews consider Alexander the Great to be an anti-Christ figure and he is cursed by the High Rabbis.. HMM.. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT?

Attached: Zoroastrianism++Elements+that+remain+within+Judaism+and+Christianity_++Good+versus+evil. (960x720, 109K)

when I was psychotic I figured it was the vast Satanic conspiracy, Freemasons and such, with the Jews and their Babylonian Talmud on top

Now I'm just like pfft whatever, who cares, it's sandnigger schizobabble

This is a fake-out, right? Because I thought you were going to say Lisbon, as it too has seven hills.

>Satya means "truth"
>it must be a cognate with an Aramaic and Hebrew word "Satan"
mongoloids I swear.

Hi please sign my petition helping Christians

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/justice-john-allan-chau

Nope. Why would John be greatly astonished when he saw it?

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Remember, Gnostic kikery is the NWO religion, and that includes Satanism.

Attached: 1415464673248.png (448x539, 267K)

minor problems in the catholic church as regards to teaching

liberation theology and shitty clergy are a
problem

but with the orthodox some of the churches have literal muslim bitches like stephan lazarevic and and rapists like milutin as "saints"

Well, we general subscribe to one flavour or another of preterism over here, so frankly it doesn't surprise me that it refers to Jerusalem. It wouldn't make sense if it didn't.

Both have plenty of issues. Orthodox never want to unify and have issues over authority. Catholics are plagued by social liberalism and progressive ideas. We will be pure only in paradise

you're my bro even if you're brainwashed by useful goyims into believing that Satan and His Demons are evil.

>joyofsatan.org

give it a read. i don't force you to abandon your faith, just read it and then make up your mind.

These problems are to be fixed by the clergy in a future Council (or, rather, several).
About the Saints... Not even the Catholic Church teaches with definitive authority that the canonisations are infallible.

I understand that you view preterism. But wouldn't you agree that we are seeing biblical prophecy unfolding in our present time? I.e. Israel becoming a nation (under nefarious circumstances) and the moving of the capital to Jerusalem. As well as the supposed peace deal to be rolled out?

>Gnostic kikery is the NWO religion
agree

>and that includes Satanism.
Satan is the Greatest Enemy of the Jewish race. It literally means "An Enemy" in Hebrew.

FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME HOW CAN SATANISM BE JEWISH WHEN IT SEEKS TO DESTROY JEWS?

FUCKING LOL. THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON CHRISTIANITY.

Attached: christianityredpill 25.jpg (1917x2462, 832K)

>Satan means an adversary or an opponent in Hebrew
>Somehow the delusional Christian mind connects Satanism with Jews
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: slide_7.jpg (960x242, 32K)

Well, that's partial preterism and I do think it's a distinct possibility. If I'm being honest, if partial preterism is to be believed, then I cant imagine that it will be somewhere other than Jerusalem or Rome (a possibility albeit a remote one). But I remain agnostic on that issue, I think that the political powers are not unaware of Evangelical "prophecies" and I think that they aren't above from instrumentalising the phenomenon for whatever political gain that they can extract from it.

HE is an enemy of ALL That is Good. To say such heresy, implies anger at the Holy one. Repent, user, You still have time. I WILL pray for you.

Attached: Calvary.jpg (736x1562, 193K)

>your house is left unto you desolate
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees!" That whole speech by Jesus in Matthew (I think) where he tells them God is gonna see other people now
>killed the prophets
easy
>Babylon
[ian Talmud]

It's totally Judaism isn't it

Maybe preterism is a foreshadow of events in the future ie today. Because Jesus did foretell the destruction of the temple. And now we have a very real possibility for another temple to be built for the setting up of the abomination of desolation.
Because if you read Daniel 9:26thedestruction is by the descendants of the prince(man of sin) to come.
I'm sure they're very aware of prophecy and are blindly throwing money at Israel not realizing that ultimately the false apostate of Israel will be destroyed during Jacob's trouble.

Yes.

i thought that canonizations cant be changed hmm

43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

They never spiritually left Babylon

>HE is an enemy of ALL That is Good.
>HE is an enemy of ALL That is Good to Jews.*
Satanism predates Christianity (Vedic religion)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Vedic_religion

It's the oldest religion in the world, it's just found under different names. Kikes just twisted every religion they came across and created this abomination called Christianity.

Attached: 25lm39.jpg (600x428, 53K)

>i thought that canonizations cant be changed hmm
This not an undisputed thesis. There are theologians of both sides, for the falibility and infalibility of canonisations.
Besides, amongst the Eastern Catholic Churches there are Saints recognized there when Rome did not.
Exemple: Saint Procla, wife of Pontius Pilate.

I wrote the sentence poorly. I wanted to say that there are Saints recognized in Eastern Catholic Churches, but not in Rome.

Vedic religion is older than Christianity. Satan was stolen by the Kikes. They turned him into a fallen angel a servant of a Jewish deity.
They mocked Our Creator, they convinced you that His Demons are evil (while in fact they protect us from harm and protect us).

You're so absolutely brainwashed, you don't even respond to my post where I show you that Christianity is a plagiarism of Zoroastrainism (which is also a Jewish creation).

Attached: The+Vedic+Religion+(ancient+Hinduism).jpg (1024x768, 132K)

But what can I expect? I argue with Communists (Christians) after all, lol

Attached: commies.jpg (1223x762, 327K)