Barack Obama quietly built 800 miles of border wall. Donald Trump plans to loudly extend it by 500 miles

Barack Obama quietly built 800 miles of border wall. Donald Trump plans to loudly extend it by 500 miles.

Fuckers.

Attached: Capture.gif (742x504, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/border-wall/us-mexico-interactive-border-map/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself shill rat

Obama was OUR GUY

800 miles of "wall"
Wasn't it just fence? I guess Trump is putting up a slightly better fence.

Wtf I love Obama now

Obama showed class
Trump showed ass.

Attached: 5C25CB9A-2A35-49DC-AF45-9D2002214E96.jpg (474x524, 30K)

obama was a homo cia asset

Libtard in action.

Attached: dumbidiot.jpg (615x290, 53K)

Trump wouldn't have gotten so much opposition if he hadn't made it a campaign promise though. Nigga should have just kept quiet about it and build the damn thing once he was prez. Literally nobody would've cared.

The US government is currently shut down because President Donald Trump is demanding billions of dollars to build a wall along the US-Mexico border, and Congress won't fund it.
Of the 1,933 miles along the border, 1,279 miles is unfenced.

Walls and fencing now cover about one-third of the 1,954-mile-long (3,145-kilometer-long) border. Some construction began with former President Bill Clinton in the early 1990s, George W. Bush ramped up the effort in 2006 and Barack Obama built more than 130 miles (209 kilometers), mostly during his first year in office.

Much of California’s 141 miles (227 kilometers) of border with Mexico was fenced during the Bush administration through a security measure

In 2006, the federal government completed a 30-mile (48-kilometer) stretch of steel barriers to keep people from illegally crossing into the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. The barriers were designed to stop vehicles from driving around a checkpoint

Congress last spring approved $641 million for 33 miles (53 kilometers) of construction in South Texas’ Rio Grande Valley, the busiest corridor for illegal border crossings. Targeted areas include the nonprofit National Butterfly Center, a state park and privately owned ranches and farmland.

Would he have got elected if he didn't make it a central issue, though? I mean let's be real, they would have vehemently opposed him regardless, it was no different under Bush. Liberals whined endlessly about the Patriot Act, Guantanamo, drone attacks in the ME, etc. But then Obama gets elected and continues pretty much all these policies, and not a peep from the media or mainstream Democrats, instead the guy gets a fucking Peace Prize.

His rhetoric worked pretty well at first, many spics just didn't even bother crossing in 2017 thanks to it. But then them and their kike immigration lawyers realized how dysfunctional our government is and how little Trump can actually do by himself to stop the flood, after which it was back to business as usual.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x490, 384K)

>3,145-kilometer-long
Rio Grande is almost 60 % of that border.

I have to say I don't know is it useful to build the wall next to Rio Grande.

obama had gay pride parades along the border and they crammed ass stakes into the ground to sit on - dildo spinners - then they claimed it could stop cars and called it fencing... Bush' fence already there didn't matter ya know how libs lie

Point is that nobody cared when Obama or Bush did it because neither made it an issue, they just quietly pushed it through. Trump is different in that sense, he made it his number one campaign issue and that's where most of the opposition stems from in the first place. Dems aren't particularly opposed to a border wall, as was shown during the Bush/Obama years, they're opposed to Trump first and foremost. All this "resistance" is just another way for them to save face.

This. Obama built the wall not racist drumpf.

WRONG

in other words, libs / demoncrats are LIARS
usatoday.com/border-wall/us-mexico-interactive-border-map/

>780 miles of it are just wooden stakes with a single strand of barbed wire running between them
>20 miles of it are steel staves spread far enough apart that people can just fucking walk through them
Thanks, Obama

secure fence act 2006 BUSH
700 miles of fence -
Obama did jack shit - it was already law and money was already assigned

Obama built and exercise hurdle for foreigners.

This. FAKE NEWS! SAD!

bump