What does Jow Forums think of special needs?

Is making changes to society to accommodate them the humane thing? Or as technology develops, should pregnancies be screened to determine whether a non-healthy birth should be aborted?

Attached: 75D19EEC-C573-45F7-8B0B-A5F3AEBB18AC.jpg (620x348, 47K)

>

I'm a literal Down's Syndrome. My IQ is 64. My cock, on the other hand, is massive. I fuck normal women all the time and I have a 100% success rate in giving them orgasms. Kys

Why not both?

Einstein was on the spectrum

screen for that sort of thing but help people with disabilities out. There are a lot of disabilities that can't be screened for as well

Not a surprise, low IQ tends to accompany a huge dick.

A man is never bigger than when he bends to help someone less fortunate. Caring for what some in this cespool will call worthless males a man's spirit stronger.

Edfag here. Watchword is REASONABLE accommodations. As tech advances, we can do more cheaper, but always we have to draw a line.

Eugenics works and SHOULD be a thing.

Attached: nZ8QvmLLJ.png (1500x1552, 608K)

There’s the human equivalent of crazy cat ladies.

The humane thing is to kill them. No one deserves to live like that or even be born like that

Forced Eugenics, not, maybe promote eugenics in a reward system rather than a forced law system?

If you reward someone for purely existing and making more copies of themselves, don't you think they'll make more copies of themselves because it feels good and they are actually also validated by a governing body with rewards?

>Is making changes to society to accommodate them the humane thing?

Yes, I think so. People like this can instill more compassion into the human mindset and that would be good for everyone.

user there’s a very clear difference between having compassion and keeping someone alive because it makes you look better

Attached: R8zGHhngX.jpg (755x943, 171K)

Based retard

>Be me.
>Greek man.
>One of your ancient City states killing babies after birth because sex, health or onions.

Hello newfriend

+
(You)+
>Onions
I meant so-y. S-oy is food for the weak.
What's up with this script.

>as technology develops
The technology to deal with Special Needs people has existed for quite some time user.

Attached: woodchipper.jpg (800x600, 113K)

Word filter
All of Jow Forums replaces “s o y” with “onions” and “c u c k” with “based”

It takes a certain level of compassion to humanely accommodate people with special needs. If more people were willing to do that I think it could have a meaningful impact.

Attached: BitchPlz.jpg (2560x1440, 355K)

I guess I never typed s o y since 2007.
What a marvelous day this is.
Is it because of /fit?

> Meaningful impact.

That's what the government already tried in US with cheap affordable housing where mostly blacks moved in to and you know well enough what happened afterwards.

Oh potato nigger

Should be cloned and used as slave labour, or for comedic reasons.

Attached: 1560311488320.jpg (490x427, 72K)

Most Americans have Down's Syndrome.

> New Zealand.
> Talks about special needs.

Jesus, you need some help pal, your whole country is retarded.

They should not have children. But any healthy society should be able to provide reasonable care, work and recreational activities, under encouraged family care.

Pot, this is kettle.

Attached: daily_16.jpg (640x407, 137K)

Needs to be put down. Just fucking create another baby, jesus fucking christ. We have like billions of sperm in our nutsack. The fuck is wrong with people taking care of something that cant take care of itself.