BREXIT IS BACK!!!

Here's how the parliament screwed up "royally" - (pardon the pun!):

The bill forcing PM to seek delay of Brexit may have passed and it's "royal assent" be automatic, HOWEVER there is a 2nd type of assent called "Queen's assent" that is mandatory for any law that effects the royal prerogative - meaning things that are innate to the royal sovereign's own rights, such as foreign affairs and treaties.

Now any bill dealing with foreign treaties will trigger a requirement for "Queen's consent" and then the government - i.e., the Prime Minister since he is appointed by the queen - must during the final reading of the bill consent to it receiving the "Queen's consent".

That never happened with this bill.

Had the bill only required Boris Johnson to "seek" a delay it might have been legal as merely procedural, HOWEVER it actually mandates he both seek a delay and AGREE to the extension.

>andating that the PM agrees to an extension manifestly affects the prerogative. It is difficult to see how requesting Queen’s Consent can be avoided for this Bill. If so, it follows that the government must agree to the Bill being passed during Third Reading.

The bill is therefore void - mere "royal assent" is not enough - the bill never got the government's approval to receive "Queen's consent" and therefore Boris Johnson is NOT BOUND BY IT!

There will be no extension: UK leaves the EU on October 31!!

Attached: 1559428706911.png (800x567, 999K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/bill-to-stop-no-deal-brexit-passes-lords-legal-challenge-may-come-monday-45znEydbGESp0eAegqJiYw/
blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2019/09/02/proponents-of-the-new-bill-to-stop-no-deal-face-a-significant-dilemma-over-queens-consent/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slink
moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/bill-to-stop-no-deal-brexit-passes-lords-legal-challenge-may-come-monday-45znEydbGESp0eAegqJiYw/

big if true

Brexit’s not happening mate

It's happening - read why.

blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2019/09/02/proponents-of-the-new-bill-to-stop-no-deal-face-a-significant-dilemma-over-queens-consent/

I just read through the whole thing.
Fuck I hate UK politics. Such an ass backward bunch of bullshit bells and whistles.
You guys need to seriously revolutionary war it up when Brexit happens (or more importantly if it doesnt).
Kill all major up top corrupt politicians.
Force everyone else to resign.
Politely end the royal ruling over the UK, with the current Queen being the final and neither Prince taking over.
And enact a formal constitution over the land the same way the US has giving you genuine rights and learn from our mistakes and leave no wording unclear or up for interpretation.

I hope you're right.

Dom has it covered

Attached: dom.jpg (1300x1300, 84K)

GIGA CHAD

Attached: chroniclesofboris.jpg (1280x528, 188K)

I hope this is what gets the UK out on the street. the anti brexit rallies are nothing but hot air. the larger sleeping majority of sheeple are slowly getting fed up of seeing their government wittle it's way out of brexit, they see Boris trying to actually get it done within weeks of being in office. I don't think Boris has been squeaky clean, he's proberly had kick backs from some policy he's helped push but I don't think it's as much as most mps and I think he's doing it to keep out of the crossfire of any big events happening in the future. this Epstein shit is slowly taking a grip of most countries in regards to it's size.

>that mental gymnastics
cope

Attached: 1556368821364.gif (480x270, 1.73M)

Nope, britkeks will be our lackeys forever.

>Mental gymnastics
Sounds like someone doesn't know anything about British law... It's point to exist is to be mental gymnastics.

May I just say... Remainers once again will seeth at the feet of our glorious Q U E E N.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

We need a written constitution. For 1000's of years the elites have used this unwritten code to manipulate and trample on the rights of UK citizens.

Attached: 1549123438617.jpg (480x519, 48K)

How long until the geezer tops himself?

We live in a constitutional monarchy you brainlet

It's just a big show to make it seem like people truly had a choice. They didn't. Brexit won't happen.
If Boris had both the will and the capability to push it through, he wouldn't have been installed in this position.

Brits are retarded begging for the zionist Brexit and cucking for the queen. Britain as a vassal of Germany is the best option for your survival not a leave.

Attached: 781A07CD-EDE4-471C-88A7-DCF8FBD214FE.jpg (679x800, 101K)

A revolution is bound to fail without foreign backing. Boris behaving like a dictator us not going to stand well on the international stage.
If Boris disobeys parliament he's fucked especially considering most people aren't even in support of brexit at this point.

We know yank:
Briatin is going to have the strongest economy in the EU in a few decades
The largest population in western Europe.
Oil reserves that dwarf all other European nations except Russia
Native speakers of the of the lingua Franca
The best universities on the continent with almost all Russel Group universities appearing in the top 100 in the world.
The most advanced nuclear power in Europe.
And the strongest military on the continent.
I've copy pasted this a lot lately but it gets krauts seething

He could just also throw a ridiculous condition onto the article 50 extension which would leave the EU no choice but to reject it and he would have fulfilled the bills' condition.

The constitution isn't a written bill of rights to outline said freedoms... It is unwritten

What you need to understand about what makes the USA so different from every other country (including yours) with a "Constitution" is that ours rules the government.
Yours is given to you BY the government.
That is a big difference.

Your fanciful predictions have no basis in reality. Germany will always be the core of Europe and thus the most powerful.

Attached: total_job_losses_forecast_in_eu_member_states_in_the_case_of_a_hard_brexit.jpg (960x684, 302K)

Are you a literal retard? Show us where the British constitution is written

Nah, fuck you, the British system is based

>X doubt

Yeah well brexit isn't looking too peachy right now mate. Is this day and age GDP is destiny and Britain is going to have the largest gdp in Europe in a few decades

You should be hung for being a traitor.

This

Constitutions don't have to be written or appear on a single document.

>the UK constitution is not contained in a single code but principles have emerged over the centuries from statute, case law, political conventions and social consensus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_Kingdom

>most people aren't even in support of brexit at this point.

Bullshit. Evidence please nigga.

>Yank wants the world to become USA

You're a brainlet thontells everyone else to be like you because that's all you know.

why the fuck would you like staying in the EU? the economic balance is making you lose billions a year to fund other countries
EU forbids you to reject african immigrants and hundreds of other jew stuff

>especially considering most people aren't even in support of brexit at this point.

Why do Brit remainers always say this?

A hard brexit anyway.
I don't have the graph on me at the moment. But there's an increasing amount of people who believe brexit was a mistake and a diminishing amount of people who are still for it. The two curves are diverging.It was truly a retarded endeavour and this is coming from a former brexiteer

It was neck and neck back in 2016, given the fiasco it's not hard to imagine the scales have tipped since. Btw I used to be a brexiteer but now I know Boris has no intention of curbing migration.
Immigration quotas will stay the same except we'll be importing more Pakis

You see the thing is about British political parties is that they're all pretty much centre with either right or left leaning tendencies. Leaving is not the way to go. Britain should instead use it's economic leverage to bring about change WITHIN the EU not out of it.

>You see the thing is about British political parties is that they're all pretty much centre with either right or left leaning tendencies. Leaving is not the way to go. Britain should instead use it's economic leverage to bring about change WITHIN the EU not out of it.
If you're not going to change your own politics you're not changing EU politics.

Congrats on writing the most Jewish post ITT

You are a shill sir.
>No I really mean it I am a fellow Brexit person and I really care about (looks at notes) umm immigration!

Pretty sure present polling shows Labour support shifting to LD while Conservative support increases

Kek no they won't

This

Fucking glowies

Except you'll be a caliphate..

So what's your plan about curbing immigration ? I'm not a retarded cunty yank who believes because someone who is on the right if the political spectrum they'll somehow answer our believes

Trust the plan guys Trump will definitely stop immigration.
What do you mean immigration into America is at an all time high? He's just playing 4D chess guys trust the plan kike

Yes and I've seen similar graphs going the other way based on different surveys. And I am someone who voted remain but now want Brexit at any cost. You underestimate how much people deeply resent the behaviour of parliament behaving the way they have been. Did you listen to R4 'any questions' today, or LBC over the last few days? People are pissed off.

EU is going to become a dystopian empire. Kalergi plan on steroids.

They're going to crack down on dissent immediately after UK is stuck inside.

Believe in Britain shlomo

Yes and that's a good thing

>Le 4d chess XD

I honestly was I know time is of the essence in terms of demographics. BUT WESTERN POLITICIANS DON'T CARE. Diminishing and stopping immigration isn't even a policy for any party in Britain
Like it or not Tarrant is right violence is the only way now but I'm ashamed to say I don't have the balls to act alone

>Winston Churchill’s chair
Imagine the smell

I know leaf , I know I despair. I'm losing all hope

>future tense

I'm sorry that the most popular dish in france is the American cheeseburger and that we have so much contempt for your treacherous and cowardice surrender that we actively eat and shit out a fried limp stick of potato we named after you Frenchie.
Now shoo, run along to big papa Germany and take your prescribed Arab dick up your ass. Mayne if you ask nicely they will let you rebuild Notre Dame :)

>muh repentent Brexiteers
Only half of the electorate voted Brexit but it won in two-thirds of UK constituencies. Without the big numbers from big cities like London a general election based on Brexit will be a fucking landslide even if a moderate percentage did change their minds (which I am skeptical about anyway).

Oh boy, is this another one of those instances where some Reichsbürger thinks Germany is just a Ltd. whilst noone is giving a fuck? I *really* don't wanna get my hopes up of you suckers finally leaving.

Imagine being a "proud" Frenchman living in a country that bends the knee to the Queen of England!
>insert picture of Merry here
I can think of no such thing more cucked than being a French Canadian. Except perhaps being one of the British canadians that heed the demands of a ridiculously small minority of Frenchman living in their lands.

>Boris has no intention of curbing migration.
You don't leave the taps running just because the roof if leaking. Brexit is stage #1. Boris will either read the writing on the wall or make way for one of the people scrawling it.

Sorry Frenchbro, we've got some real cucks over here who unironically think we're better off economically - because the media told them so. It's funny when I ask them how giving away £37 billion for literally nothing, not to mention monthly donations, improves our finances. They get real mad and can't refute it.

What isn't funny is how they then still shill for Remain.

>>future tense
Point is that they are currently delaying so as to not scare UK. They put a lot on pause, and they spent all this time merely preparing/planning.

Why is UK politics so fucking complicated? You fucking cucks have a new PM like every other month.

The government didn’t give us shit faggot. The bill of rights refers to God given rights. The government merely recognizes our God given rights to freedom.

>like every other month
Not really, but the recent turnover is much higher than that of American presidency. Cameron ran wa- I mean resigned after the referendum in 2016, May took over until 2019, then BoJo became party leader and thus PM. That's three PMs in three years, or one PM per year.

Those in power won’t allow brexit. Britain once ruled 1/3 of the world now not even their own country. EU owns them and the people have no power.

>Why is UK politics so fucking complicated? You fucking cucks have a new PM like every other month.
It's actually quite simple.

Here are the rules:
1. Bercow is God.

OHDA! OHDAAAAAAAAH!

3 PMs in 3 years isn't high given the circumstances

we're seeing parliament shift position to reflect the electorate, it's a slow process but it's democracy working

Boris has accelerated things because he is a good leader, the process was underway already

To freedom, ya nonces

Attached: fn5fpt3p8pa11.jpg (700x400, 32K)

>3 PMs in 3 years isn't high given the circumstances
As the PMs shufle out, the true power remains: Bercow.

Reread dumbass.
I said our constitution rules the government.
The second part was about the british (and every other cunts) constitution.

brexit is happening
if they dont do it, the largest party in pariliment will be the brexit party, on the next general election

I wouldn't put much faith in the Queen to do anything, if she did things her people might not be in such a shit situation. Only hope is to get an election so the Tories can purge rebels.

I mean, I've studied constitutional and administrative law and this is the first I've heard of Queen's Consent. Fascinating stuff. So the Opposition may have fucked up in their drafting of the extension bill.

>Benn-Burt goes much further than Cooper-Letwin. It mandates that the PM must not only seek but also agree to an extension, either 31 January 2020 or another date if the Commons approves a date suggested by the EU27. Mandating that the PM agrees to an extension manifestly affects the prerogative.

>What is most fascinating about this dilemma is that the Cooper-Letwin prototype gave such clear and unequivocal evidence of where the bright line on Queen’s Consent is actually drawn by the legal experts who understand, and indeed determine, these issues within the Commons. Can there be any doubt that if a stronger wording could have been secured without triggering Queen’s Consent then such a wording would have been used last time?

>ronically, the very narrowness of the drafting of Cooper-Letwin may be the poisoned arrow inadvertently fired into the Achilles heel of Benn-Burt.

The PM could outright refuse to enroll the Bill as an act of Parliament for being stupidly blasé about messing with prerogative power.

Attached: 1499374981142.jpg (565x565, 27K)

OK, hold on. So you're telling me that *seeking* for an extension does *not* trigger Queen's consent, but forcing to agree on whichever conditions may be put forward by the EU does?

That seems quite random to me, and not a good legal base to tell the opposition to go fuck themselves after the prorogation pause.

>OK, hold on. So you're telling me that *seeking* for an extension does *not* trigger Queen's consent, but forcing to agree on whichever conditions may be put forward by the EU does?
Seeking doesn't require any changes in the status of the government (they don't have to accept any deal) whereas forcing to make the deal does require the deal.

isnt the queen german anyhow? haha saved by da germans.

Attached: Queen.jpg (996x654, 93K)

Ok ... when can I expect the MSM to report about this fucku? Because I'm not gonna get my hopes up that them suckers could actually believing on the 31st of October.
>inb4 believing the MSM
Look, I got excited about technical loopholes one too many times.

Because the modern lefty is authoritarian democrat, citing the "will of the masses" to crush his opponents, no matter of the masses are actually behind this or not. There is a famous hashtag and "movement" against the rise of the right-wing AfD over here, #wirsindmehr (we are more), aimed to discourage and delegitimize anything that runs against the government and the (perceived) mainstream.

>Look, I got excited about technical loopholes one too many times.
Me too. Absolutely.

In my opinion governments trod over this shit all the time.

Windsor was originally Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha, which anglicised is House Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Wilhelm the Second (World War I) was related to them.

But that barely means anything because nobles are all inbreed anyway these days.

Yeah, that's way too reminiscent of "Bernie can still become president, here's how!"

It better fucking happen. I want you corrupt self serving roaches the fuck out of my goddamn EU.

Lots of people don't, the faggot club they call "Parliament" included; there's the rub.

>t.

forgot pic

Attached: 1517501618958.png (522x502, 76K)

>Look, I got excited about technical loopholes one too many times.
Let's just hope that if this last hope falls through, Brits will finally understand how fake their system is so they can hopefully become more radical

Your country is ran by Jews
Our way is better

The UK will dissolve because of england.

They are net payees, dudes. You guys are gonna have to pay more when they are gone.

I've been trying to test the waters by suggesting "the reincarnation of Guy Fawkes to blow up Westminster". Nobody even twitched, even though I couldn't come up with a better example of "treason against the people" than this Brexit charade has spelled.

>forgot pic
*payers

I don't care, OK? I don't pay to begin with; I don't pay taxes. Don't see the reason to support a society that is so fundamental broken I couldn't give a fuck about it getting nukes into oblivion.

Let them leave and be happy. And maybe I'm coming after them; from what I'm being told everyone is in dire need of software engineers.

It's not about money. It's about getting rid of the weeds.
They should have been nuked the second they pushed for turkey to be admitted into the EU.

Reminder that Winston's great grandad was born on a tabletop in Tennessee and killed him a bar when he was only three

Attached: coonskin.jpg (269x340, 17K)

>social consensus
so basically now that you are majority muslim the new social consensus would be much different than what you have now. yeah you might want to get these rules and laws on paper.

You really think your isnt? The whole world is.
But our Jews let us have Trump.
You are still 3 years in with no Brexit!

>join
>push for shitskins to enter EU
>leave
Sounds pretty based to me.
Fuck the EU and FUCK jannies!