If your country is not bordering the Baltic Sea you can't call yourself White

If your country is not bordering the Baltic Sea you can't call yourself White

Attached: Baltic_Sea_map.png (1493x1598, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio/page/n7
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3
statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php
youtube.com/watch?v=lGcnHvkLRb0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should poles decide who's white or not?

no point in this divide/conquer. doesn't even remotely make sense in the first place as anglos, normans, a lot of the white anglosphere is genetically identical to some of these people.

read mein kampf. it's as relevant today as the day it was written.

archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio/page/n7

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3

Why should Swedes (asians/eskimo people)?

because we are the least cucked country in Europe

Attached: terrorist-attacks-in-europe-based-poland-guess-which-one-of-21934408.png (500x679, 178K)

White is an American term for jew mutt. You should be happy to be Swedes and Poles, not jew mutts.

I would've gone with the North Sea myself.

Slav deciding what being White is.

Hahahahaha, more poles should've been shot.

Why would sw*Doids be considered an epitome of whiteness?

Attached: swedish_girl.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Who should decide it then? Asian swamp trolls with ooga booga language and genetic irregularities?

Attached: finnic-masterrace.jpg (720x1280, 116K)

>your skin color is decided by water

this is unfair, that one jihadist we had got taken care of before he had the chance to do anything

>Sami
>White
Uh oh, I just destroyed your entire narrative.

Attached: DBA8F310-6C2F-4C51-BB4B-26EA892C088C.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Samis don't have a country. Finns have a country, Swedes have a country. But Samis are just quests as long as they don't drop their identity.

zastrzele sie w leb jesli nie przeprowadze sie do polski za kilka miesecy

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

Based

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (640x384, 47K)

Poles are a subhuman nation who are only good at stealing cars and cleaning toilets.
That's not white, that's peak nigger tier behaviour.

I'm young enough to see a German minority in their own country. I cant wait until Arabs anf niggers begin openly massacring you faggots. Good riddance you autistic faggot

Attached: Muslim_Girls_Germany_25.jpg (443x249, 30K)

>Baltics.
>White.
Germanics, Slavs and Meds are the only White people. Celts and Balts only come in as secondary White areas and are basically as White as Syrians (AKA only in America).

Source: FOX News.

Multiple German cities are already German minority. You are a delusional retard. 40% of German youth are foreign born. Enjoy losing your ancestral homeland because your anti slavic stupidity and autism. Kill yourself faggot

Germans should focus less on ridiculous hating of Polish people and worry more about Turks taking over your country. You're like their 2nd home.

Attached: maria.jpg (3857x2680, 1.46M)

Americans are at 51% already, your next generation will be 25% white at best. Keep coping, mutt.

>Kaliningrad
This makes me kek every time

Attached: 1558042525000.jpg (610x458, 44K)

You are great at commiting crime and ruining cities. That's pretty nigger like.

Attached: big_Vogelperspektive_Kreuzberg.jpg (1200x799, 960K)

Based

Attached: dd93c1c76ad7565380256a031c2b00e8.png (500x636, 571K)

i really never understood their hatred for the polish. it has no racial basis whatsoever.

We hate them more actually.

I'm a Pole you fucking faggot. I'm going back to my ethnostate shortly. Maybe ill stop in Germany and a few of your whores in the ass before going back to my little peaceful town with no arabs or niggers

Attached: vZrGAB5.jpg (861x960, 392K)

It must be like Finnish-Swedish rivalry but it's acually serious business.

success breeds seething from the eternal destroyer of Europe
they kept saying for so long
>look at these poles, so stupid
>look at these poles, so poor
>look at these poles, such subhumans
and then it turns out these stupid, poor subhumans will still exists while the last german goes extinct by the end of this very century due to their own unimaginable stupidity

Attached: 1540053146978.jpg (1326x632, 655K)

WTF? This is so true!

Attached: Caitlin McSwain (18).jpg (1620x1080, 124K)

You can stop by my house and clean my toilet. But don't touch my car, Pawel.

The most boring sea on planet earth.

You forget about german wifes. We steal them to!

Attached: Niece Waidhofer (4).jpg (1080x1349, 245K)

T. Dumbfuck

oh wow, a plumber shitpost, how will poles ever recover

Attached: 1515001773655.png (415x823, 209K)

That would be Black Sea

They're just sad that they're not us.

Attached: Iga Wyrwał (10).jpg (5597x4200, 1.45M)

Polish empire will take over once Chinese fall

they are butthurt about getting btfod by polish cavemen when germoids tried to show themselves as the Roman Empire and the fact that when poles were dabbing on everyone on south, east and west, germoids were a nation of "mercenaries" for cheap change

Of course shitskins don't want to come to Poland. Nobody wants to come to Poland. People /leave/ Poland and flood civilized countries like Germany or the UK.

lmfao coooooooope

the black sea isn't boring at all you ignorant mutt. actually it is one of the richest of histroy.
the caspian "sea", that is a boring one.

Oh no! shitskins don't want to come here! What will we ever do!??!?!?!?!
I guess just not care at all while germany gets browned every single minute :^)

Attached: justfuckmyshitupfam.jpg (868x689, 269K)

Poles don’t think Hungarians are white? As a Pole I agree with this. Magyars are cucks.

Try again, third worlder

Attached: IMG_20190907_225159.jpg (3104x3104, 2.3M)

shoo romanian scum

mutt education
we were 2nd world retard

Those Asylantenheime are filled with Poles and Russians (same thing) that leave their oh so honored home countries because their ancestors couldn't build a wealthy nation.

Attached: NPD-polen-DW-Politik-Loecknitz-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 143K)

Hungarians are too good to be consider as weak white people. They're just too perfect to this world.

Poland is 2nd world.

Attached: chk_jschl.png (1194x1136, 163K)

>he is stuck in 2000
>thinking its still worth coming to the shithole west
you cant even really make any money in your shithole states, the only reason anyone is coming to you is for the social benefits lmao

>E-everything is all right pooleshit! W-we're 100% german and strong!
cope

Attached: 1534086231672.png (620x825, 129K)

The only way to make money here for subhumans like the polish race is to clean toilets and steal cars. And that's what they do.

also
>NPD
OH NONONONO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
is there a more irrelevant thing? maybe german national pride

Attached: npdcucks.png (551x722, 43K)

inferiority complex

Attached: polack incel.jpg (812x1106, 378K)

>l-look guys poles are only good for cleaning toilets ha ha a-am I right?
sometime ago it actually paid of to work as construction workers in your trashy country, we literally built you, but as tradition requires germoids have to destroy everything the poles ever built, even if its your own country
your country is just too poor to actually be beneficial to work there, even as a toilet cleaner

>OH NONONONO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
epic meme bro xDDD

Attached: 1500579698659.jpg (599x449, 68K)

nice rebutal la krautura

Attached: 1531860959357.jpg (550x386, 26K)

statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php

Germany: 4th
Poland: 22th

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAA
>Last year alone Germany spent over 23 billion euro on migrant gibs
your biggest bank is about to collapse and it'll crash your pyramid-scheme established EU economy into the dust

Attached: Germany-Deutsche-Bank-2007-2019-06-20.png (485x480, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lGcnHvkLRb0

im sorry to say that to you, but you are still too poor, we are cleaning toilets for the Emirates
germany is a used up whore at this point, it smells bad, its disgusting and it has no money left to pay for working there

>Baltic Sea
>Sweden

Attached: lq0jdyhj8po01.jpg (600x629, 21K)

Poles are the best slavs

Poles are the whitest slavs

>Austria is not white
Suck my dick retard

>Poles are the best trash

>Poles are the whitest trash

Attached: pollack garbage.jpg (1600x1099, 385K)

Are you stupid?

Do you think you’re in the position to call others non-white, Aleksy?

Chill out Kraut, World War II was almost century ago

Attached: Masterrace.jpg (660x562, 51K)

You're a dumbass, that is all

Yes very credible source. Austria is definetly a nigger country.

Attached: vtg2009.jpg (300x200, 23K)

>the germoid doesnt respond so fervently anymore
well its time to look for another thread

We are not. We are a nation of retards.

Attached: 1567499176470.png (218x232, 6K)

>Germany

Hahahahahah

But a person living in a country that is literally an epitome of degeneracy is somehow entitled to an opinion here? Fuck off, filth.

Based

That's funny, when Polish, Lithuanian and Latvian immigrants first arrived here in the early 2000's I remember my grandmother remarking offhand that they looked Chinese

What is the hate involved with the poles in Germany. You really should hate the uber-slavs the russians much more, am I right?

Poles Mad

based and redpilled
german unironic masterrace

This is what (((they))) want, divide & conquer, Europeans are blood brothers and should unite against the eternal like enemy.

Your average Chinese/Latvian mix

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 7K)

Im not a patriot anymore. Seeing how much the state leeches from us and how much it swallows jewish and burger cock is just angering me. The people arent good either, what gives if we are hwite if we dont behave civilised. We litter everywhere, hobos are everywhere and we cant come to agreement on even the smallest things. The truth is if we had so much as gibs germany we would be arabed just like them. We are just too poor for that

Attached: c7ab28330c32c527cf321c196cd35ed7.jpg (466x320, 29K)

No shit, newfag

Damn this is most based and redpilled post i ever saw

Mutt coping

The three whitest countries in the world are France, Italy, Germany.

You are welcome

Attached: e638291c0c706505.jpg (1052x664, 172K)

Yeah Muhammad we believe you

Attached: thumb_uddi-iyalah-meanwhile-of-germanistan-3392176.png (200x186, 21K)

This is really stupid as the Indo-Europeans populated these areas as some of the last because they are so far north. Also considering that so many Europeans tribes stem from Scandanavia but don't haven't lived there for millennia.
What's with the random Cornwall/Devon Negroid allocation?

Cope harder sl*Void

France and Italy are more white than Britain because...?

Because
>British
>white

They don't really look Chinese, its just that pretty much all white people assume that they are the standard of whiteness and when they see people from a different part of Europe they assume they're less white. So when an old Irish woman sees people with slightly more sallow skin and higher cheekbones than she's used to she thinks "Chinese".

Yeah but that meme comes from that fact that some Brits look Mediterranean, so how can Italy/France look more white when they are Mediterranean too?

I dont even know where you from and i dont care. Costa rica perhaps? Nevermind, not by baltic sea means not white

I am talking about history of course. For now, I only see surrender in Europe. Only weakness, wherever I go - I see this complacent self-defeating attitude towards a jewish game, which rules the goyim never question.
The Dutch are like super Germans in that equation - though you guys are more or less the profitting jews in a continental Europe vs Britain kinda setup.

Attached: bornhere.png (900x675, 895K)

Italy is ROMAN MASTER RACE
France is FRANK MASTER RACE