Blonde "people"

>no culture
>no achievements on its own
>always make up of large % of the lowest class and criminals in countries they are
>be considered superior race by the ultimate failure called germany who was raped twice in just 20 years.

Attached: 1566580251125.png (307x415, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Broadcast_on_the_12th_Anniversary_of_Coming_to_Power
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder

Attached: nordcuck.png (1400x1630, 163K)

Sure think wodka plumer.

Attached: 1565908995112.png (483x750, 587K)

yeah m8, fuck blonde people. they stoopid.

Fuck off retard
When i see subnigger tier posts like this im ashamed of being Polish

All the small European nations who capitulated, confident of Allied assurances, are facing complete annihilation. It is entirely uninteresting whether this fate will befall them a little earlier or later, what counts is its implacability. The Kremlin Jews are motivated only by tactical considerations; whether in one case they act with immediate brutality or, in another case, with some reticence, the result will always be the same.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Broadcast_on_the_12th_Anniversary_of_Coming_to_Power

Attached: 1540498531741.png (893x818, 1.35M)

Poland wouldn't even Arab/Turk tier without billions in German gibs, industry, markets, etc. They'd be living like their Ukrainian blood brothers (worse than many literal niggers) if it wasn't for Germany.

Attached: Screenshot_206.jpg (629x390, 31K)

>its not even racial, its individual traits now
death to the lefties, right pride world wide

I don't give a shit. Point is. Germany is a failure and we know it. No need to elaborate. I don't give a shit about your alternative history mate.

I kind of agree with you, but I think it's due to arrogance that snow niggers are bad and not anything genetic. Unlike them, I myself am not arrogant enough to reduce everything causally down to race. Only in the case of niggers do I think there's serious genetic issues at play. Also, most of the snow nigs are humorously enough weebs. If Japan were to cut off exporting anime, they'd go crazy.

Who gives a fuck about what Germany is? Focus on your own ancestoral homeland you littelar nigger

I'm allways ashamed of being polish desu

When the nationality problem in the former Polish state was growing ever more intolerable in 1939, I attempted to eliminate the unendurable conditions by means of a just agreement. I may also add here that in all of these German proposals, nothing was demanded that had not previously belonged to Germany. In fact, we were willing to give up much that had belonged to Germany before the [First] World War.

Attached: 1514135420791.jpg (585x785, 52K)

Fuck off, Igor. What have poles done for the world?

I don't have to. Don't tell me what to do literal nigger.Blah blah blah. Subhuman from a non-country.

>>no culture

Technology, Science, Mathematics, literature, Philosophy,Law, Justice, Architecture.

That's our culture.
Pic is your culture

Attached: 1529424793184.jpg (630x840, 68K)

nobody cares. don't you have a bull to prep, leaf?

What did you do to the world?

Attached: anglo-superpooper.jpg (480x640, 76K)

You will recall the dramatic events of that period -- the steadily increasing numbers of victims among the ethnic Germans [in Poland]. You, my deputies, are best qualified to compare this loss of life with that of the present war. The military campaign in the East has so far cost the entire German armed forces about 160,000 deaths, whereas during just a few months of peace [in 1939] more than 62,000 ethnic Germans were killed, including some who were horribly tortured. In addition, the other minority population groups [notably the Ukrainians] were subject to a fate that was no less severe.

Attached: thanks-hitler.jpg (2400x1186, 269K)

We get it you’re mad that your hair and eyes are darker than the shit you clean

>Technology, Science, Mathematics, literature, Philosophy,Law, Justice, Architecture.
Good joke, blondes are known for taking nigger cocks deep, not for science you memeflaggot snownigger,

It was a good deal desu
If not for Anglo scum we could have destroyed the bolshevik plague together

tldr?

Who gives a shit about hair and eye color besides a bunch of losers?

The former Polish government refused to respond to these proposals in any way. In this regard, the question presents itself: How is it possible that such an unimportant state could dare to simply disregard such proposals and, in addition, carry out further cruelties against the Germans, the people who have given this land its entire culture, and even order the general mobilization of its armed forces?

Attached: 1540907307578.png (662x392, 92K)

Hitler spoke about the Polish struggle against Bolshevism in his final speech.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

nice blog, faggot

Fuck off rabbi
It so amusing when i see this kind of "oy vey look Pole, hate on germans, hating german is part of being Polish" posters
Fuck off to the hellhole you crawled from

Attached: squatting-slavs-in-tracksuits10.jpg (660x495, 152K)

Because we are lovers of nature, war, beauty and simple pleasures.

We are a people of powerful individual natures and urge for freedom. Always have been. Its why abrahamic religions has corrupted our natures so much

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1349, 388K)

Jow Forums does because you're all bunch of useless white males with no contribution to the world

A look at the documents of the [Polish] Foreign Ministry in Warsaw later provided the surprising explanation. They told of the role of a man [President Roosevelt] who, with diabolical lack of principle, used all of his influence to strengthen Poland's resistance and to prevent any possibility of understanding. These reports were sent by the former Polish ambassador in Washington, Count [Jerzy] Potocki, to his government in Warsaw. These documents clearly and shockingly reveal the extent to which one man and the powers behind him are responsible for the Second World War. Another question arises: Why had this man [Roosevelt] developed such a fanatic hostility against a country that, in its entire history, had never harmed either America or him?

Attached: 1550883714869.jpg (1104x9400, 2.28M)

>How is it possible that such an unimportant state could dare to simply disregard such proposals and, in addition, carry out further cruelties against the Germans, the people who have given this land its entire culture, and even order the general mobilization of its armed forces?
Woah, mate dont go too far. Thats some serious bullshit

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html

Attached: 1523376214453.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

stop being racist

Attached: 1513721648_nobully.gif (479x270, 1.85M)

>Blondes don't science

Attached: WernherVonBraun.jpg (800x781, 44K)

Not a blonde. Cope harder snownigglet

Polish kikes trying to pin whites against each other.

you realise nobody's reading your autistic spasms, you sperg?

Hitler virtually wiped the kikes from Poland.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

>Envy

Try harder Shlomo

Attached: Sigismund,+Wernher+and+Magnus.jpg (960x720, 71K)

Only non-blonde in family.
Only successful.

Memeflaggot kike. (though kikes are successful unlike snowniggers)

You're the slav from last night that said blondes are low test fags, I posted my hand and you disappeared
My ancestors settled the US, were generals in wars, then moved on to business and amassed a $600M fortune in the early 1900s with electrical inventions
Your ancestors were mutts and peasant farmers who weren't worth the paper it would have taken to document their lives

Attached: IMG_20190907_012547224~2.jpg (1703x2371, 598K)

Nope, not all.

Germanics built all of the great post-Roman empires. Slavs that aren't attached to Germanics live like niggers.

Attached: serbshit.jpg (1253x364, 72K)

Attached: 2.jpg (412x550, 155K)

> Don't understand definition of blonde

Attached: QJ.jpg (700x700, 88K)

>Germanics built all of the great post-Roman empires
They didn't. And only successful people in germanic countries were the kikes or people related to them in one way or another. Blondes lived like niggers in extereme rural poverty. They often sperged against them because of their feeling of inferiority, but that's caused by their mental inability to climb in the social ladder using the knowledge.

Makes you wonder about the state of blondes.

Der ewige Polakke versucht es sehr hart.

Attached: polakke.jpg (660x634, 70K)

Hahaahhaahajajjjahahhahaahahahahhahah i need to take shit now

By handing Russia to Bolshevism, it robbed the Russian nation of that intelligentsia which previously brought about and guaranteed its existence as a state. For the organization of a Russian state formation was not the result of the political abilities of the Slavs in Russia, but only a wonderful example of the state-forming efficacy of the German element in an inferior race.

Numerous mighty empires on earth have been created in this way. Lower nations led by Germanic organizers and overlords have more than once grown to be mighty state formations and have endured as long as the racial nucleus of the creative state race maintained itself. For centuries Russia drew nourishment from this Germanic nucleus of its upper leading strata. Today it can be regarded as almost totally exterminated and extinguished. It has been replaced by the Jew. Impossible as it is for the Russian by himself to shake off the yoke of the Jew by his own resources, it is equally impossible for the Jew to maintain the mighty empire forever. He himself is no element of organization, but a ferment of decomposition.

Mein Kampf, Chapter 14 - Eastern Policy.

Attached: 1543870150492.jpg (906x689, 158K)

didn't read a word

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

Post your hand mutt

Attached: korwin.jpg (725x484, 69K)

>Polish Jew
>Hates blondes
Checks out.

Attached: IlDuce.gif (260x206, 838K)

Not a kike, but even them are successful. Blondes were picked by walking failures as masters and they failed. Makes you wonder.

Also there are blonde kikes, you know retarded muttoid.

There's also nigger kikes. It's called stolen DNA

You have, without a doubt, disgusting dark pube finger hair and nowhere near the 2D:4D ratio I have

test