>Election analysis 2014-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=qjZRiDwu18w

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=sJQeFBXXiAo

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
>Ruhrpott Roulette
youtube.com/channel/UCMm8lMIzU3Zss1rWf4dgv-g
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3xW5dbO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=cmBgxwz13J8
youtube.com/watch?v=gXo8pRXNEEU

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: assburger.jpg (600x683, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article199872474/Lebensgefaehrlich-verletzt-Mann-sticht-16-Jaehrigen-vor-den-Augen-der-Polizei-nieder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NItHKVXr-mQ
zdf.de/nachrichten/heute/staat-zahlt-immer-mehr-unterhaltsvorschuss-100.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D6EzUpOj4KU
youtu.be/VRwn2DeXhLs
youtu.be/eUpb-ALfUzc
pinzgauer-mundart.at/lexikon/wort/hoa-n-buachan-5402
youtube.com/watch?v=B0skyajvnRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany state rights when?

First for mighty braps. Who else here /Brapchad/?

What about Greenland?

Greenland is on its way to being our 51st state.

Germany will be our next 16 states, the 52nd-68th, and Italy will be the 69th state.

You like Huey Lewis and the Jews?

No do you?

I like braps.

A little bit to "new wave" for my taste; especially, their early work.

Any videos from like the ghettos of Berlin or something? Like shows or whatever from Youtube?

And my braps? Do you like them?

No, but you can have a vocaroo of my braps:)

I've just seen it, I misspelled "Hews". Embarrassing, excuse me.

I think, barps really come into their own, commerically and artistically.

Sure

actual asperger incoming:

thread is off the charts so far

this is how your thread dies
i blame it on your own sick pride

This general is borderline dead since a year. So this is kinda normal.

bumper.

Attached: cancelled - south park.jpg (2872x4416, 2.4M)

So I just returned from a 5 hours phone call and what do I find? A dying thread. Not really high energy.

Hey, some fun at least:

>Zuvor war es in einem Mehrfamilienhaus am Freitagabend zum Streit zwischen drei Syrern (16, 19 und 23 Jahre alt) und dem 40 Jahre alten Türken gekommen. Dabei schlugen und traten die jüngeren Männer nach Polizeiangaben auf den 40-Jährigen ein. Nachdem die Polizei die Streitenden getrennt hatte, sollte der 40-Jährige in einem Krankenwagen behandelt werden.
>Den habe er aber verlassen und sei in seine Wohnung gegangen. Von dort sei er mit einem Messer zurückgekehrt und habe den 16-Jährigen mit Stichen in Bauch, Oberschenkel und Arm schwer verletzt. Ein Polizist habe noch vergeblich versucht, den 40-Jährigen aufzuhalten.

welt.de/vermischtes/article199872474/Lebensgefaehrlich-verletzt-Mann-sticht-16-Jaehrigen-vor-den-Augen-der-Polizei-nieder.html

Here's something from Berlin's Gaza borough.

youtube.com/watch?v=NItHKVXr-mQ

>5 hours phone call
Which sex hotline did you call?

Shills at it again.

You don't happen to have time to elaborate on the potential you saw in the user you offered all kinds of stuff on yesterday's thread? I'm the curious user who inquired about that.

>implying it was me who was paying.

He has to discover that for himself. I can only ask questions, perhaps guide the conversation.

zdf.de/nachrichten/heute/staat-zahlt-immer-mehr-unterhaltsvorschuss-100.html

>Der Anteil der Single-Mütter, die Unterhaltsvorschuss vom Staat kassieren, hat sich seit 2017 VERDOPPELT (dpa)

Wie viele Bimbo-Kinder wohl dabei sind? Fragen über Fragen

Was heißt eigentlich das "buachern" in "buachernes Dirndl"?

youtube.com/watch?v=D6EzUpOj4KU

>Single-Mütter, die Unterhaltsvorschuss vom Staat kassieren
Look at the bright side: this way, state officials already keep track of all those coal burners that will be ethnically cleansed along with their offspring eventually.

So is this what general Zod has been up to?

Attached: Michael-Shannon-Zod.jpg (650x370, 62K)

Also can someone update me what's the escape plan when Jow Forums/pol will get shoa'd?

>Ein Polizist habe noch vergeblich versucht, den 40-Jährigen aufzuhalten.
Probably in a culturally insensitive way. The solution is clearly to pour more migrants into the police force, they understand each other.

ppl get shoa'd IRL already

it's essentially former commies + stasi taking over and they plant tons of desinfo to fuck you

there are also black site camps you could be send to... falsely

Good to see other krauts being hopeful. It took 14 years of Weimar to forge the Third Reich. We still got some time left. Once things get ugly we will get rid of the nigger flood in no time.

Good evening.

Attached: 889900.jpg (473x473, 26K)

Sup lad

Attached: 1567273485423.png (1440x1592, 2.77M)

Hello!
>putin ape
Have you said something nice about him.

Attached: 74370.gif (228x292, 598K)

He's the best leader. Russian stronk. Russia best.
>pls don't ban me, janny.

Attached: 1566998543879.jpg (1880x1160, 408K)

I was talking about the plan where kraut/pol/ will go when Jow Forums will be gone - something that is bound to happen, considering how successful "the left", Soros' puppets, or however you like to call them, have been in recent times, coming closer to creating an Orwellian dystopia where every thought deviating from party ideology is impossible to think, or even to formulate, in the party crafted language of newspeak.

I'm drunk AMA

What did you drink?

Bier (Pils), now Wine.

I am rambling a bit. The effects of some minor sleep deprivation, I guess.

Still, it is scary to think of how eagerly those in control of media are molding public opinion and what people dare to say.

*Red Wine

Did I miss something? All I see is a stillborn effigy being created ... a heap of junk getting ever more closely to collapse in on itself by the day.

Nice. I only drank vodka and wine tonight. Not really a good combination.

It is time to show the whole world that Western Civilization is back. Bigger and better and stronger than ever before.

So important.

Fren, we're always missing things.

Californian Zinfandel. More on the fruity side, but still dry enough.

In academia, "gender study" "people" are put into positions to draft some documents/web pages for communications with students, flooding it with gender stars and participles. They claim that the use of the German language is not acceptable, and that their bastardized form has to replace it.
Whether insubordination to the teachings of the department of orthodox gender Marxists will result in being fired, screamed at, or neither, I don't know.

>youtu.be/VRwn2DeXhLs
Never drunk Vodka in my life. I join the marathon more than the sprint.

Attached: dancing.gif (500x282, 873K)

Binding language at German universities, at least for people working for it, is the current Deutsche Rechtschreibung. Gender Star isn't official, thus cannot be binding. Sue everybody who claims and tries to enforce otherwise.

which one of you did this? based

Attached: DmKG_ftX0AAgMyZ.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

*enjoy, of course

Funny, but probably some lefty faggot, because "look "führen", it's like exactly like "Führer", they're just like the Nazis! 'Cause 'member those?!"

Even remotely suggesting that there might be sex differences in the distribution of average and exceptional abilities for some field of studies is considered a major sin, showing a lack of obedience to the teachings of orthodox gender Marxists, according to which, there 72 genders exists, all genders are equal, genders don't exist, and that the adherence to biological facts is pseudo-scientific, due to possible collisions with their ideology crafted by wishful thinking.

yeah, however
>Folge deiner Berufung.
i want him to come back so bad user..

Attached: nazi-propaganda-posters.jpg (411x600, 76K)

Of course ... but it is a general vibe I am getting. I assume that the smart ones among those behind the curtains are already starting to silently retreat into the shadows and change to a "crisis profiteer" strategy. Those who continue on with their plans ... well ... the populace will need scapegoats soon. Natural selection at its finest.

... yet all this achieves is a total loss of efficiency of the institutes affected. In spite of the daydreams of the Marxist useful idiots this world WILL remain a place dictated by the harsh realities of competing markets. Of course, the collateral will be horrendous ... but a new world order being created by this?! I beg your pardon ...

Attached: my_way.png (600x398, 278K)

... and of course, that even though gender is a social construct, i.e. societal norms precede gender, the male patriarchy is at fault for women not taking AT LEAST 50 % in leadership positions in every field (even in those where they seldomly are interested in).

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

>youtu.be/eUpb-ALfUzc
He truly was alright, best German really, but he's never ever gonna return. Man, like him, are an exception.

Attached: 123546543546546.gif (320x383, 406K)

May I steer your attention to this question ? I assume it might fall into your field of expertise :)

>I live. I die. I live again.

By the statistical chances of the Mendellian laws an archetype is always bound to resurface from the genepool ... only question being at which rate. We must carry the flame!

Attached: the_hat_remains.jpg (1024x868, 138K)

Du greißliger Rammey.

Attached: 1567448440036.png (1000x1000, 502K)

begone discord-fag.

Attached: mod35png.png (547x353, 181K)

Have an organization, perhaps an e.V., that's external to the uni, so that its members cannot be sanctioned by uni's political commissars. This organization then sues the individual members, the department, the uni, its president. Smear them on social media and campaign websites. Give hints to the tax office about their side income from activism (just claim it, it's not unreasonable according to my experience). Accuse them of criminal stuff, they often have something (it's true). Spread rumors that they have to deny or defend, often other people start digging and find something. Keep them busy and unhappy. Make their individual lives difficult. Isolate them. Show what happens to their "allies" if they think of defending them. Use the same tactics leftists use. (I'm a Scientologist by the way, we do the same.)

Don't forget, they're weak. They usually retreat after some pressure. They don't expect it. They might yell and accuse in defense and uncertainty, but they leave the stage rather soon. I've experienced it. I did that. I know it.

he had Barbarossa's spirit, same as Bismarck
he's bound to reincarnate yet again

Attached: images (4).jpg (275x183, 13K)

This German girl I've been talking to says she loves me to death, but goes SIX DAYS without messaging me because she's in Gymnasium (she hates it). I'm fucked aren't I?

Attached: sad food helper.png (619x453, 5K)

It'll take a long time for such a man, to return. Don't expect him, to return in your lifetime, and taking care of this political clusterfuck.

>buachernes Dirndl

Not a term we use in our local Upper Austrian dialect ... but I think this might help you out:

pinzgauer-mundart.at/lexikon/wort/hoa-n-buachan-5402

Attached: austrokek.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

see

Attached: HITLER+BECAME.+CHANCELLOR.+THE.+REICHSTAG.+FIRE.+THE.+ENABLING.+ACT.+DER+FÜHRER.+OATH+OF.+LOYALTY.. (960x720, 68K)

G'schissner Saupferch.

Attached: 1564823616816.jpg (750x742, 36K)

she's getting culturally enriched.
don't worry, she probably liked you.

Rohtzleffi ... werd ma net frech sunst brack i da eppa nu ane! :D

Attached: saugretzn.jpg (639x633, 106K)

shes just busy, user

Attached: 1527053844252.jpg (498x471, 71K)

Depperter Ösischuchtzler.

Attached: 1527951194975.jpg (640x640, 21K)

>In spite of the daydreams of the Marxist useful idiots this world WILL remain a place dictated by the harsh realities of competing markets
Yes, but this may just mean that Germany and the whole lot of the EU lose significance…

Interesting, isn't it?While the leadership is becoming more illiberal, statist (as in Staatismus), and effectively communist, its physical appearance increasingly resembles that of old dictators or monarchs that have been given power for life. Like only their literal death can separate them from their position of power…

Attached: german-dictator-angela-merkel-visits-china.jpg (610x344, 104K)

Kreitzscheißliger Ösideifey.

Attached: 1545283922412.jpg (1024x817, 77K)

I am quite convinced he already walks among us ... maybe not even yet aware it. I once entertained the thought I might fit that role ... but I think I missed my window of opportunity, I was born too early. My only hope now is that Vorsehung may guide me and that one day my mad ramblings might inspire juuust the right person. Otherwise, no glory awaits me. Just Valhalla ... to be at peace finally.

This! Understand this. Arithmetics of power.

>Saupferch

Der gfoid ma, den schreib i ma auf! ;)

Attached: the_twisted_paths_of_Vorsehung.jpg (1024x1001, 123K)

I wish bavarians spoke german.

Jetzt kummst ma her, du Gretznknedl!!

>mocked by a cat in space

Jetzan is gnuag!

Attached: löösch_des_Graffi_kruzefix.png (1000x1000, 368K)

She's not attracted to minorities...so that's good at least.

Attached: pepe cry.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Du bist a so ein Trottl, i warad scho schlafad gwehn und jetzan bin wieda munta vur lauta lochn ... Oaschwartzn du ...

Attached: glorious.png (588x409, 8K)

I like Germans. You lads are ok
If I ever learn my own language then German will likely be the next one to learn

Grüße Sie.
>Hochdeitsch in ana Nußschoi

>Saupferch
Den hoab mia grad im Suff ausdenkt.

>If I ever learn my own language
Are you eight years old or just a slow learner?

no you don't understand.
they are attracted to her, and public education has it to loosen them up to the advances of niggers.

>Grüße Sie.

It's either "Moin, Hallo or (Sieg) Heil"

Schreibs auf den Schas wos da eifoid in dein Rausch! :D
I hoi ma jetzan an Drachn ihr Zeig ausn Kastl, mir is des Bier ausgangn u i foa sicha nimma auf die Tankstöi waun i so beinand bin.

Attached: gebacken.png (391x546, 171K)

>Grüße Sie.

Attached: Guten_Tag.png (300x250, 40K)

Yeahh. She's surprisingly red pilled, always complaining about Mosques popping up.
I'm not macho, but if anything violent happened to her I'd spend all my money to fly there and get justice (in Minecraft)

Dahergrennater, doppelt-quergschissener Bledhammel aus am Ösithal.

Attached: 1555433114159.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>Bledhammi

Hah, des sogt de Mama oiwei! :D
I hob nu an Marillinger gfundn in der Kuchl ... prost!

Attached: heil_obstler.png (747x378, 223K)

there also are
>Berg Heil
>Gut Heil
>Heil Dir
>Heil dem Führer

Attached: solution_by_neetsfagging322297_da4pmam-350t.jpg (447x350, 24K)

Mei is der guad! Der schmeckt wia de Maruinknedln vo da Oma ... netta hoid angsoffn. Des muast amoi prowiern an echtn Wachauer Marillinger.

Attached: TDG.png (540x404, 247K)

Na-na, des is mim "Grüße Sie." scho Oarsch auf Aimer. I sprech' aus Erfahrung in derer Sach.

Hoab meim Drachn scho de Wein weggsoffn. Serviert ihrer gscheit - im Engländersprech.

>Guten Tag
That's how they sometimes talk when I'm on board to (probably) mock me for being German. They find it funny. Not sure what to think.

>I hob nu an Marillinger gfundn in der Kuchl ... prost!
Cheers, mate. I always loved that stuff.

Hah, do werdns eppa wieda meitern in da Fruah wauns des merkan. :D

Attached: mostly_tame.jpg (200x267, 26K)

Gonna have a headache tomorrow ... should not overdo it, Schnaps gets out my ugly side, srsly.

Attached: obstler_stabbidystab.jpg (594x538, 29K)

>Spread rumors that they have to deny or defend, often other people start digging and find something. Keep them busy and unhappy. Make their individual lives difficult. Isolate them. Show what happens to their "allies" if they think of defending them
Interesting idea…
Unfortunatetly, in the particular document calling proper German unacceptable, no author is mentioned. I guess this way they also can avoid being questioned for the authorization of spreading such agendas.

Des is scho circa 2 joar her, wo I des letzte Moi an Griamknedl gessen hoab.

Hoab amoi an esterreicherischen Marillenschnaps gsoffen; der hat mia a scho taugt.

How about enjoying some proper music when drinking?
youtube.com/watch?v=B0skyajvnRk