Two niggers violently assault their white teacher

Let's make this shit viral.

twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1170401515854602242?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-140510_Twitter.jpg (1076x1110, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1170401515854602242?s=19
youtu.be/RCvyi9Z1q50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1170401515854602242?s=19

Blacks all need to be rounded up and deported back to Africa. One drop law needs to be re-instituted. Jews can go with them, too. And Indigenous Latin Americans.

Summary executions would fix so much of this niggatry.

BLACKED

Attached: IMG_2394.jpg (384x384, 16K)

Bystander did nothing wow

Teachers are mostly leftists - toll paid

stop criminalizing being black

Kek

>
This

Attached: kek.png (634x203, 25K)

only 200 IQs know that, in that situation, the teacher is the one who needed to be taught

AROUND BLACKS

NEVER RELAX

Omg!! I feel so bad for those innocent students of color being forced to lay their royal hands on a gross white becky!!! We all should prey they do not catch a sickly white disease

Just charge the dad with the crime... Oh wait. You'd have to find him first

Teachers are bullies who are trained to create submissive societal slaves

>encourage shitskin immigration
>immediately put them in prison
Just put them back where they came from. They'd be happier.

Saw that.
Based Dr. Precious

knickers smelling

Attached: 1558719452418.png (512x687, 365K)

Man, the worst I ever saw in school (in regards to actions against teachers) is a kid that got suspended for calling the teacher "Mr. Rich-dude" (his last name was Richmond). Fucking kids these days.

Stop making it so satisfyingly easy.

Its already viral so why waste time?

Teacher looks like a kike

Just some simple gang violence. No need to pay this any attention. Focus on white men doing bad things.

is this how kids welcome the new teachers today?

Stop getting trolled.

Niggers instinctively know they can get away (practically) with murder.
If you are a teacher and you too soft and forgiving your students will lose all respect for you. Niglets lack the intelligence to appreciate real human qualities, but they can still identify dominance (this is a capacity most mammals have). If you're a teacher and you don't promote discipline then your students will laugh at you. Sadly, discipline is practically banned in schools these days. So, short of being a 6'5'' 300 lbs MMA fighter, there's pretty much nothing she can do to make the kids respect her, even if she wanted to.

At the worst they'll get expelled and get to play in the streets, probably why they did it.

I hate niggers

at least their teacher isn't a liberal anymore

Attached: 1567716414439.jpg (740x901, 86K)

>White female teacher at a black school

There is a 99.999% chance that she is a far-left liberal cunt. I'm glad she got beat up.

Faggot detected

Lol the smart ones don't one our stupid ones. Really activates the old almonds.

Quads and they hang

Niggers need to genocide. They are like this everywhere. Fuck niggers.

School? Other than this tweet I can’t find anything else on this attack...

Nice tits Jamal. Your bull make you get them?

...and you niggerboi wonder why your race is hated

anyone get the video of the nigger beating the white girl up yesterday in atlanta. the white girl had to be airlifted to hospital

kek

Attached: nogs_again.png (624x292, 33K)

Why not just strung up from the nearest tree? It's not going to improve in adulthood.

it's how they behave, they have zero impulse control. why do you think there is such a teacher shortage? teachers get paid well enough but not many people can teach nogs unless they understand their behavior.
nothing will happen because if actually standards and discipline were applied it would disproportionally affect them.

like most things in this fucked up hell hole liberal racial ideology take precedent over reality. it isn't the shitskins' fault they are violent and barbaric it's because the educator triggered this react and therefore it was the teacher's fault, not the poor disadvantaged person of color. they are never responsible for their behavior.

the new America is such a wonderful place.

>Frauliens für die Übermensch
Muttlarpers ins Gas

That remind me the nigger who put a gun in front of a teacher's head (France)

>I'm sure their fathers will make sure they're held responsible and punished.

Luuuuul

Attached: 2b6.png (720x384, 294K)

youtu.be/RCvyi9Z1q50

can you shoop guns going out of his tits like the robotic girls in Austin Powers

bump

The white teacher deserved it; after all, she comes from a place of great privilege and is oppressing the black students assuming the role of an educator. Hello! Get out of here with that colonizer bullshit.

this is exactly all urban schools have metal detectors and armed police officers. these were in place since the 1980s well before any school shootings.
most black public schools are essentially prisons.

you French will learn. isn't diversity wonderful!

I take a small comfort in that teacher is most likely Democrat, and being properly redpilled.

Fuck whites. Can't wait for the demographic shift and all the shitskins feel free to destroy whites.

Africans and African Americans actually actively hate each other, black Twitter has arguments about it all the time

At this point in time white people have not learned to take a punch with a smile; they are now going into worldstar mode, and black pharaohs will be resented for our leading role in beating whitey's ass.

What matters is: At the end of the day someone managed to say "Worldstar" in the video.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-114023_MX Player Pro.jpg (2220x1080, 537K)

that's unlikely. I hope so but most educators are so indoctrinated that any red pills could cause too much cognitive dissonance.
instead they will make an excuse like
>oh that poor nog can from such a disadvantaged background and suffers from PTSD because of generational racism, the nog isn't to be blame. they were just expressing their generational rage.

I'm dead serious this is how those people think and they will excuse it away. there is also a financial reason for them to do it as well. suppose the teacher makes noise about, then that teacher will be fired and the union will completely allow it happen. fuck tenure or past accomplishments. if you go against liberal racial ideology you ass is gone, simple as that.
in the future that teacher will learn to give up on actually education and just keep them entertained or at the very least under minimal control. the whole system will eject you wholesale if you make any waves. that's American education

Really? I though Africans looked up to American blacks. With their futuristic, bright colored basketball shoes and their mixtapes that generate massive wealth

The teacher probably used the n-word and instigated the attack.

Where did this happen?

Only after the whitoids are deported to europe

Jackson Mississippi

The school year has begun!

The only thing I kinda sorta miss about being enrolled in school when I was still undergraduate, the fights. So much entertainment

You know what else you faggots need to make go viral? A serious political proposition for blacks to get the fuck out of the U.S. en masse. The U.S. is fucked the hell up and corrupt as shit, unjust and malicious to its own citizens/those legally (and illegally) living in the country alone, but it's a far greater magnitude for blacks in the U.S. The U.S. and it's establishments and ways is not good for blacks, at all. There is no doubt whatsoever that U.S. blacks would be better off out of the U.S. in their own country/state.

If you know anything about blacks, you would know that everything is based on envy of social gratification.
How could the descendants of the slaves that departed Africa 400 years ago, now completely run America in terms of entertainment? While the ones who sold them to the slavetraders still live in mud huts sniffing glue?

Most African immigrants in the US (and English speaking Africans on social medai) are the top elites from their home countries: the wealthiest, smartest, most capable, or most connected. They are not big fans of poor ghetto African-Americans. And African-Americans are jealous of African immigrants' success, succeeding where native blacks have long failed

so when do we as a society get our heads out of our asses and just deport them along with the illegals

>The teacher probably used the n-word and instigated the attack.

Attached: 1555267114739.jpg (378x378, 28K)

>One drop law needs to be re-instituted. Jews can go with them, too. And Indigenous Latin Americans
Now you're just getting stupid with this additional crap.

You have it backwards. American slave-descended blacks are on average very poor and lack influence. African immigrants in America are on average more wealthy, more educated, more successful. Just because their are lots of blacks in American media doesn't mean most blacks have jack shit. The blacks are jealous of the Africans.

And poor, hut dwelling Africans don't know shit about any of this, and are not really relevant to the discussion here

There are male groids in the audience. You try to stop anything and they instinctually attack you in a pack. Not saying I wouldn't help, but the average 8th grader certainly won't. And to be fair, women don't belong in the classroom as a teacher. Women are the ones that turned schools into what they are right now. Aside from maybe 1 or 2, I can't think of a single female teacher that didn't pollute everybody's brain with leftist mentality

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-115117_Chrome.jpg (462x520, 36K)

Fucking animals dude.

Hmm yes I'm sure this will appeal to more than 10% of the population and won't cause you to be immediately blacklisted, denounced, and politically destroyed.

You guys live in fantasy land

>Blacks all need to be rounded up
I agree
>and deported back to Africa
Not with this part tough.

My father used to work in a nigger high school. He said that the niggerish women were the most violent sacks of shit he ever met. He came home one day, and told my mother that there was a fight in high school and heard that there were girls tearing each other's hairs apart. So my father ran to stop them and he was punched by both of them. They were kicked out, but he told me personally that this happens a lot.

>black Twitter
Fuck out of here with that fake manufactured shill rest nest, like a lot major social media. You faggots right here on this board talk about the fake Twitter shit you scheme up.

THIS! Diversity is our strength

Bump

Attached: 1567731089027m.jpg (428x1024, 116K)

nothing will happen to the girls who did this. they will be expelled, big deal. they will get free treatment for anger issues, big deal and they will be back on the streets and sm laughing about all this and the white teacher.

you STUPID white people need to get out of their schools and lives, you can not fix these people, you can not make them WHITE. STOP IT! love does not conquer all, you don't even know what love is. REAL LOVE would be leaving these people alone, get out of their business!

Malcolm X and the KKK were right, segregation is a good idea.
STOP TRYING TO CHANGE PEOPLE TO BE LIKE YOU!
otherwise you deserve what these girls have for you.

Blacks are too lazy to leave on their own, and the only people with pockets deep enough to finance paying to get rid of them are the same corrupt political parties that rely on their votes.

Sup Jow Forums, long time lurker but rare poster here with a serious question relevent to this thread.

I'm a Britbong but moved to a Southern state a year ago for work. As a bong I've always been very liberal and tolerant of other cultures and races. Indeed, it's been easy because the other cultures and races here have been fine. Our blacks call themselves 'british' and don't consider themselves separate, unlike 'african-americans'. They're intelligent, friendly, and good workers. They aren't really more aggressive or any more lazy than the average white. They're within the range of normal and white.

But it's different here. Your blacks are fucking dumb and aggressive. I don't understand it. I have yet to meet a vaguely intelligent black here. In fact, there seem to be less blacks in general here, despite making up a higher percentage of the local population to my home town. I would guess that is due to them keeping to their own areas, which is another odd flaw.

My question is - USA, what the fuck is up with your blacks?

the teacher deserved it, she is trying to make black kids white. she should stay out of black school. No sympathy!

>what the fuck is up with your blacks?
They know our whites mostly want nothing to do with them.

>Hmm yes I'm sure this will appeal to more than 10% of the population
As long as those 10% are black it's fine. Im quite sure it would appeal to much more than 10% though. You know this.

>and won't cause you to be immediately blacklisted, denounced, and politically destroyed.
Yea right with this crap. Trump said plenty of racially inflammatory crap in the last presidential race. He's still president. The U.S. is racist as hell even if it poorly pretends not to be. I highly doubt a platform like this would be an issue. You're full of shit.

>You guys live in fantasy land
It doesn't have to be.

Fucking monkeys...

they are black and need to be shipped home, but they are too lazy to organize. white have to abandon them or they will suck the life out of everyone.

You ever notice they never show these guys legs

Attached: chicken legs.jpg (806x1000, 95K)

>nothing will happen to the girls who did this. they will be expelled, big deal. they will get free treatment for anger issues, big deal and they will be back on the streets and sm laughing about all this and the white teacher.
It's called the "school to prison pipeline" you fake ass faggot, cops and the system looking for any reason to put (mainly black) school students in jail. These girls will most definitely be there although this isn't a bullshit reason this time.

And no"they" never wanted blacks to be like whites or "like them." Fake faggot (you) posting fake shit.

>in a Godly society
shoot them in the back of the head and move on

This fucking queer has dozens of half naked baboons on his computer. Kek

>Blacks are too lazy to leave on their own
No they just don't have the means.

>and the only people with pockets deep enough to finance paying to get rid of them are the same corrupt political parties that rely on their votes.
It won't make that much of a difference. Even so, they'll just have to change their crap. Sell a sightly different flavor of bullshit.

Agree send the trouble makers back or put them all in the same area.Niggers are chimp brains. Off you go monkey.

>Ph.D in Fancy Pants
kek

I bet that idiot watched 'dangerous minds' and thought being a teacher in a black school would be 'fulfilling'

I'd say send them back to Africa. But does Africa really want them back?

the next tweet further down is even better, kek

Attached: ED5K9OlWsAEvQdG.jpg (604x604, 47K)

Imagine if this was your mother and you saw this clip of two sub-human niggers doing this.

Imagine if two white girls were beating up their black female teacher, would be national news for a week, the girls would be kicked out of school, family harrassed on social media, the parents fired from their jobs. What a blackpill.

To Germany it is

Confederates should have shot all their slaves when they saw the tides turning. Shoulda coulda woulda.

white lady probably deserved it. We all know how white women are.

>fuck the school to prison pipeline for existing!
>...although this isn't a bullshit reason this time
yeah, "this time".