Do you have positive or negative opinion on Neil Degrasse Tyson? What do you generaly think about him?

Do you have positive or negative opinion on Neil Degrasse Tyson? What do you generaly think about him?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-07-16-07-51(1).png (516x624, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pmviUS1Zac&t=3467s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

useful idiot alongside Bill Nye and Richard Dawkins.

Generally a nice guy, talented as a science educator. We need more people like him and fewer like Bill Nye the Trannie Guy. I've met both of them and Bill is scummy.

What do you mean? I've never seen Neil push a jewish agenda of any sort

I hate smugness

man that podcast with joe rogan. holy fuck is this podcast hard to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=0pmviUS1Zac&t=3467s

He is a good role model for blacks

He's great to listen to just go off on tangents, but it's clear he hedges a lot and holds back opinions on some subjects so as not to offend people (presumably since he thinks it'd detract from his 'effectiveness as an educator' or whatever).

In any case seems like a nice guy. I'm glad he didn't get metooed.

Joe forgot to take his alpha brain or whatever since he came across as particularly stupid in this one.

Based BLACK man

this

Why, because his wife is white?

Attached: black science man.png (486x419, 335K)

rapist

Attached: strzoksmirk3.jpg (814x567, 56K)

>What do you generaly think about him?

Affirmative Action NIGGER

NIGGER

A smug diversity hire.

>There are more stolen bikes in my backyard, then there are stars in the universe.

It was funny when he said cars are more dangerous than guns. Science has become subjective based on political bias. Dangerous stuff

nigger

token fatass quadra nigger lip flappin loser

Still don't like his demotion of Pluto. Pluto is a planet, man. Not a dwarf planet, not a minor planet. Pluto is a planet. There are 9 planets in the solar system & Pluto is #9. Cope.

Neutral. He's a smart guy but very socially inept, and has a bad case of foot-in-mouth whenever he tries to dumb concepts down for a pop-science audience.

I hate how much he loves being a celebrity.

I don't much care for him.
He has facial features that I have associated with deceit during my lifetime.

And it's not the "black" part of it.

It's more jewy. He definately has the insti-jew-tional accent and delivery, and some strong mediteranean car salesman features. The booming voice and manerisms like kroll and company.

I think he was hand picked to deliver half-info.
I think his innocence is contrived.

I think he works at a movie theater and spends too much time on twitter.

He's a nigger

Attached: Stefan.jpg (399x314, 33K)

I saw Neil Degrasse Tyson at a grocery store near the Hayden Planetarium when I went on a trip to the US last year. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

+

he didn't have much of a chance to come across as stupid cause this retarded nigger had to "mind blow" him every half a second and wouldn't let him get a word in edge wise

What do I think about the guy who says GMO crops are okay because humans have always practiced artificial selection?
He's unironically the stereotypical mathematician who is uninformed about jack shit besides his formulas.
Nigger probably thinks glyphosate is safe to drink.

>What do you generaly think about him?

Nobody will ever love him as much as he loves himself.

Attached: beatles-cup.gif (500x500, 1012K)

Top tier nigger

A delicious classic pasta bro

based black man. But recently hes becoming too fuckin annoying. Probably thanks to old age.

Grifter

Attached: 53737169_2227329134187693_9023277073971544064_n.jpg (960x846, 61K)

>Weird bot question
He’s a swell guy

His gun tweet was redeeming tho

I derive entertainment value from the fact that people take him seriously.

Attached: Worlds smartest black man.jpg (556x960, 65K)

The only thing I have to say about Neil and Bill is that he BTFO Elon Musk’s autistic “Colinize Mars” bullshit.

came here to post this exact meme