Once America falls, where can whites retreat to in South America?

Once the US finally becomes a state owned by Israel, and 20% white. The mongrel hordes will surely come after the remaining whites. Where can those who can afford to leave move?

Attached: E3642223-A5BA-4131-9120-4A75810B38FE.jpg (1500x2121, 859K)

Right here. We blend in nicely, also no niggers.

Attached: IMG_2557.gif (728x728, 65K)

>Chink demoralization narrative
Good one Commie. It's like you chinks haven't posted this thread a million times here already.

Argentina, you better start learning spanish amigo.

Huh... France? Or UK?

Perhaps

Nah... though they're white, they're are fully infected with communist like ideologies. Just look at their economy.

Attached: greenland.jpg (660x371, 66K)

Mexico is a better place to live than greenland, i don't know what kind of dumbass faggot would want to move there.

>Argetina
>White
My family is from Argentina, my dad is fully Spanish and my mom is a Castiza.
Argentinians are not white.

>Where can those who can afford to leave move?
Europe, you fucking retard. That's the ONLY ethnostate for whites

ANGLOS NOT ALLOWED

Zimbabwe want white farmers back. you can check out there.

The Falkland Islands could do with being populated. You might think it's small, but it's bigger than several countries with over 2 million people like Qatar, Lebanon, Jamaica, Gambia etc. Go shepard sheep over there.

Attached: 1416301017528.jpg (440x468, 42K)

Fuck off, we're full.

Haiti

Racism is good. The Americans are learning. Just be racist and spread racism. I'm a racist. I support repealing government programs that help non-whites. Non-whites should ask whites for help, not pass laws that result in government handouts.

This

just spread anti-semitism and racism
the jews and non-whites are weak, they're mentally weak and become upset when you express racism or anti-semitism
racism and anti-semitism are your weapons

We could invade Venezuela I'm even sure the CIA would help to overthrow that regime.

This has not worked at all in the United States

>Once the US finally becomes a state owned by Israel
>becomes
user, I...

same here dood, i was born in Florida and my family's from BS AS. might head back to the states if Argentina becomes the next Venezuela

The Southern Cone, obviously. Try Chiloe

Attached: Tierra Chiloé Hotel & Spa, Chiloe, Chile.jpg (1400x933, 576K)

Los Lagos region of Chile is nice..

Attached: Puerto Varas, Chile 02.jpg (2500x1875, 653K)

Aysén Region is nice, too

Attached: Coyhaique, Aysén, Chile.jpg (1920x735, 472K)

might get a bit cold with the upcoming solar minimum

Attached: Coyhaique, Aysén, Chile 02.jpg (1200x675, 304K)

might want to stick to the more temperate parts of Chile.

Attached: Lake Villarica from the Gran Hotel Pucon, Chile.jpg (1600x1200, 406K)

Darn tootin'

>whites trying to retreat in South America

Yeah, no

Attached: Matetic Vineyard, Rosario Valley, Chile.jpg (1600x1067, 403K)

Curitiba

whites do it very often around here... it's just because of taxes and the general structure of american life

Attached: Santiago, Chile.jpg (4000x3000, 1.85M)

We will rape you, take over your resources, bomb you, and control your economy and we will make you like it.

plus there are just beautiful towns in Patagonia in these majestic Alps-tier, Rocky Mountain-tier valleys... cheap land.

Attached: Futaleufu, Los Lagos, Chile.jpg (1440x760, 880K)

Then continue to do so, lol. Quite ironically you mention taxes

Compare Chile to California, lol

Attached: Palena, Los Lagos, Chile.jpg (3648x2736, 2.33M)

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume the folks in these houses aren't even paying $500 in property taxes a year. Meanwhile, $10,000/year is pretty much normal in a lot of middle class America these days.

Attached: Villa O'Higgins, Aysén, Chile aerial.jpg (2288x1712, 809K)

South Brazil. Just kill all the non-whites over there or send them to the North

Attached: c118ed401a6eb51ab96c6d0b4f7f0cfc.jpg (950x633, 164K)

For sure Chile is less than Cali, though in my country there is 0 property tax and we are western europe

Attached: 1562937030844.jpg (2000x4600, 2.03M)

Not everyone can up and buy property in Andorra and get residency like you can in South America. Sure, white people would love to immigrate to Europe, but a) your laws are unjust and b) you prefer shitskins.

I haven't seen many shitskins around here, 1 guy with a gold wrapped panamera with a Dubai license plate all I have seen so far. As far as duty free shipping tourists go, you see a few every now and then. Mostly Spaniards and frogs

Patagonia looks nice, primarily whites there apart from the small number of based natives.

Attached: 010.jpg (800x533, 497K)

Anomalous country, Liechtenstein has a nigger royal, so I presume Andorra is going to get pozzed within the decade somehow. I like that you guys are pro-gun, and I would live there, but... France is a nightmare, and you're like their vassal. Hungary and a few other nations, I'd consider, otherwise, I want to be left alone on an island or something.

Don't get me wrong, being surrounded by 5' 1 brown mullatos isn't ideal, but... that's what America is like now anyway lol

Attached: Iquique, Chile (2016, view from Dragon Dune).jpg (2580x1339, 911K)

From what I've seen on streetview, it's your average brown squatemalan down there. But they run things well enough it seems, so I can't knock em. I think I'd have trouble in your country or Bolivia. Even Colombia was tough.

Attached: Putre, Parinacota, Chile.jpg (3920x2204, 1.67M)

Come in France, Guyana is quite comfy and nogs are harmless there.

white people don't live long near the equator

Please come replace.
I wan to give my life for my masters

I've been living there 10 years y'know, and I'm planning to go back.

I wasn't aware Chile was this beautiful.

nice, seems cool... but there are lots more parasites and diseases and stuff near the equator.

Attached: Georgetown, Guyana 03.jpg (1600x1087, 407K)

why do you think everyone goes there?

Attached: Amphitheater, Valley of the Moon, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile (2016).jpg (1692x1128, 481K)

Attached: Monks of the Pacana, Los Flamencos Nat'l Reserve, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile (2016).jpg (2557x1705, 1.06M)

Que?

Attached: Torres del Paine.jpg (2077x1471, 1.25M)

Spanish influence here on culture is much more than French, as the national language is Catalan, but that being said one of our co princes is indeed French. It's a tourist country that gets 10m+ visitors a year, the economy is sound. But not having sales, significant income, property, or capital gains tax comes nice. Actually living here is hard for foreigners, minimum 400k euro depsot in our banks. And yes I'm surprised you know, we have armouries on many corners selling guns and accessories, not are we part of EU or plan in it. They did poz us recently in 2016 adding our first income tax bracket. Now income from Andorran sourced companies is taxed at 10% if it's over 40k euro in a fiscal year. Still foreign sourced income is untaxed

I knew it was a nice place, but after seeing these pics it seems an understatement. Mountains, fjords, snow, deserts and plains, it really is beautiful.

Well, as long as you don't fuck the nigresses, or go in the forest without knowing some stuff, it's fine.
Some protips : never sleep under a fruit tree, never touch the butterflies, the lizards are your friends, never chase them from your house.
Rain forest is really nice when you look at it.

Yeah, it's just a jewish puppet state that benefits a few and is a holdover from times past... Whether or not you survive the 21st century, I dunno, hah. I should marry an Andorran, but I'm too lazy. Your society is okay-tier, but the condominum governance setup thing is stupid

Attached: Església de Sant Joan de Caselles, Canillo, Andorra (2010, ca. XI-XII century in the romanesque sty (2922x1864, 1.43M)

it's godly land

Attached: Puerto Natales, Chile II.jpg (2500x1667, 1.11M)

Join our cool ass LGBTQ friendly server

discord gg/MVrV4FG
>discord gg/MVrV4FG
discord gg/MVrV4FG
>discord gg/MVrV4FG

Hot e girls and traps are waiting for you there! FO

come home, white man

Attached: federation.png (3500x3500, 632K)

I doubt you'd get decapitated in Greenland

the only problem is that it's too damn flat there

Attached: Patagonia relief map 02.jpg (2500x2500, 1.23M)

That governance is truly irrelevant since the late 90s as we have our own prime minister now to actually manage, macron and the bishop are more figurative than anything and only participate in a ritual ceremony now and then. I cannot complain, the infrastructure is vastly superior to near by countries, we are incredibly clean and orderly. Most things are very well kept and luxury is around. It's so small, there is no excuse. Out bus stops advertise rolex and patek phillipe, it would not be possible if we were not so small geographically. Healthcare is still free and so is schooling. We also did not recognise same sex marriage until 2015

yes .___. we all know small-scale governance is the most effective, but the empires exist for a reason, and unfortunately most of the world has to live in em hahaha

and thank God, bc the Rio de la plata craton makes this region immune to earthquakes

Tis unfortunate my friend may suggest trying best to escape if you are serious. Google the book "bye bye big brother" by an author named "grandpa" they say it's a syndicate of authors but they can't release their name(s) as the info they wrote about was very "grey area". Anyways there are 3 volumes and they speak about escaping the empire as you call it, it's possible, some places are cheaper than others but it is doable. To not live in em. Also nomad capitalist on youtube is half decent for basic stuff

Argentina and South Brazil. Or even Antarctica. The lands where the Fuhrer settled.

Well South America is very cheap to buy a farm, you can start a hostel, organic farm operation that manufactures products from produce or whatever you cultivate... Not the worst idea in my mind, since I studied horticulture.

Otherwise, islands are nice, but restrictive and vulnerable... Europe is a mess right now, but cheap... Africa is no. Asia is nice, but too exotic... Japan would be fun, but you have to marry a Japanese. I'd marry a Singaporean, too. lol. Oceania is just police states. The Caribbean is police states.

Costa Rica or Nicaragua or Belize or Panama are all hit or miss, CR and Panama being the best by far.

Unironically South Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, or Venezuela
the latter is an attractive option if it all burns down and is resetting when the USA collapses.
And it's not like I would have a hard time living there
South Florida is pretty much Latin America now especially once you get to Miami
I hate to say that, but it's the goddamn truth

Attached: Gendo.jpg (500x346, 22K)

Hitler predicted the fourth reich would arise in South America.

Can stay in north america. Just need to stay away from the coasts and the Mississippi river.

too many nuclear power plants

>Oceania is just police states.

so are most SA countries.

Go to alaska

You can bribe the police in SA
Try doing that shit here or in Kiwiland

I hear Panama is decent with expats, that makes sense. Quality of life is not bad, same with belmopan but the reputation isn't as good as Panama city. CR decent for digital nomads, all these places you can live decently on low money relative to purchasing power. Singapore is a police state but if you are not a degenerate the quality of life is amazing, but very hot. I enjoy being able to bounce between different places near by to get the most of all worlds

>more white flighting

cuck.

Attached: Evstafiev-mladic-sarajevo1993w.jpg (500x367, 86K)

true, but they don't have the same infrastructure to enforce their might

That's true. One of the bests natsoc authors was a South American (Miguel Serrano). I will make sure to honour his legacy.

You can bribe in America but you're looking at 20k plus and only in certain areas.

>defending New Jersey

yeah, no. I'll never do that LOL

and I'm not going back to smelly England

Attached: Ironbound, Newark, New Jersey (2017) 03.jpg (1434x956, 524K)

This is Incelidus- the last bastion of hope.

Attached: E172B256-0AA4-4F7F-9AAC-7955FC439D04.jpg (1125x1246, 203K)

Cold = no blacks

Defend? Who says anything about defend? Offense is the best defense I say.

>I am not white therefore no argies are white
Speak for yourself, mongrel-kun

Well my state is gone. The best chance for America is white flight to majority white areas. The cities of NJ have been non-white for like 75 years now...

nothing shelling them til omnicide can't fix. Infinite lebensraum is always good :^)

>Protty whites
Fuck off, we're full.
Fix your shit, don't act like scavenger pharisees.

Fucking hell Chile and argentina have wasted potential. It's so gorgeous and they do nothing with it .

They mine it. Britain tried to conquer it. Thank god it's still virgin.

Attached: Remota, Puerto Natales, Torres del Paine, Chile.jpg (3044x1522, 3.98M)