Based video games

>video game will allow you to play as Jesus Christ, Donald Trump, or Adolph Hitler in a battle against LGBTQ people, feminists and “social justice warriors.”

>over 60,000 fags have signed a change.org petition to try and ban the game. The comments are hilarious

The game is an obvious attempt to troll fags. Why are faggots so fucking sensitive and take the bait every fucking time?

The petition: change.org/p/jesusstrikesback-com-ban-jesus-strikes-back-judgement-day-video-game-3

YouTube Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=MBbPy7VPkOM&t=59s [Open]

games website:
2genderz.org

Attached: image.png (625x591, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_FrKrUs7_x8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like a fun time

Why isn't Omar Marteen a playable character?

so this is the beginning of alt-right media
fantastic, was wondering when you fags were gonna get of Jow Forums and actually start creating things. good for you

>Jesus, Trump, or Hitler
>No Muhammad
It's 2019! Where's the fucking inclusivity?

looks promising

why is jesus not using his powers?

Based

Because slavery by debt is not as exciting as a gun silly.

$15 not a troll, just the market.

Lmao cool af

Attached: image(2).jpg (618x741, 75K)

This is dope and hella epic. Can't wait to troll some trannies with my gamer bros. Rise up!

But I thought neoleftists supported the free market now? (At least as long as they were destroying dissidents’ livelihoods with it.)

Neat but lets be more creative.

Attached: 1567299921059.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

you can already do this in watchdogs 1
>"You'll note that the Profiler tells you a character's name, their age, their occupation (and sometimes their income), as well as one random fact about the character. The fact can be anything, from interests and hobbies to sexual preferences and everything in-between. It might not seem like much, but this information is genuinely changing the way people play and think about the game."

Attached: watch_dogs.png (1080x1420, 683K)

Omg I love video games now

In that game they're clearly coming at him, so its self defence.

This as good as the kill JFK game?

Exactly God Mode should have him doing Dr Manhattan shit

>so this is the beginning of alt-right media
No, there have been others
The problem is that they get banned or doxxed into obscurity before people can actually hear about them

oh cool if i buy this game i go on a watchlist, what an obvious honeypot

>implying you're not already on the watchlist

Attached: 1567879193606.jpg (480x480, 66K)

But (((Hollywood))) can make movies about liberal city-swelling elites murdering hicks out in the sticks...

Apparently you can play as Shrek
Well, I'm sold
I've always wanted to mow folks down to All Star

Attached: 000045-3-1024x559.png (1024x559, 979K)

Please let there be a level where you defend your swamp from faggots.

>Kill gays and feminists while you wear a dress.
This is obviously made by Muslims. It’s a no from me.

Please let their be a Swamp Level

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Attached: giphy.gif (460x212, 828K)

>jewsus and zion don

dropped

Attached: ff.jpg (287x342, 29K)

true. That just means they have to be more subtle and intelligent, like the Jews.
The jews never play their hand do they? They always hide it behind 7 layers of goyim and satire. Take a leaf from the Talmud, it won't kill you.

They could advertise their shit here, the only place where anyone cares, anyways.

youtu.be/_FrKrUs7_x8

Attached: 1567876987644.jpg (267x338, 29K)

kek