New christcuck here. Confused on which denomination I should seek. Which one is the least fucked?

New christcuck here. Confused on which denomination I should seek. Which one is the least fucked?

Attached: f625df70fbb1ccd0aec7c307fccca61d.jpg (1550x1080, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/justice-john-allan-chau
stopabusecampaign.org/2018/01/08/is-there-more-sexual-abuse-in-the-protestant-churches-than-the-catholic-church/
youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI
epc.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A
samwoolfe.com/2013/04/the-sacred-mushroom-and-cross-by-john.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi please sign my petition and then join a Fundamentalist Baptist Church thanks

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/justice-john-allan-chau

imagine asking unemployed incels on Jow Forums which version of a semitic desert religion you should subjugate yourself to

All of the churches have long been subverted friend, I'd advise you to go with what is most dominant in your area

Attached: Publication_2012_main.jpg (393x606, 57K)

Reformed churches have the best theology and bible studies.

IFB churches have the best community and understanding of the world and how to live a righteous life in it.

Catholic churches have the coolest architecture.

The Roman Catholic Church. It is the only one.

THIS X1,000

Attached: 6E5E6076-3262-465C-8080-0ED803BBFF23.png (600x600, 417K)

Join the Catholic Church, brother. The only legit Church with no female priests and is still staunchly pro-life. Not to mention it was founded by Jesus Christ Himself.

Return home brother. Take the Cathpill.

Attached: boson.jpg (268x268, 18K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

russian old believers

This

Faggot. You don't even understand the point of that quote. It falls perfectly in line with the Teachings of Christ. He teaches us not to judge those for their sins, for we ourselves are sinners. Just because we don't judge faggots and trannies doesn't mean the Church or the Pope accepts them.

>2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
>3 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
>Matthew 7:2-3

Baptist church is the denomination that seems closest to bible based church. It's not perfect, no church is.

Stay away from reformed churches (calvinist) and certainly away from Roman Catholicism which is the beast church of prophecy described in the bible.

Independent fundamental baptist

t. cucktholic

Become a pagan again sòyboy. Respect your ancestors

I said I AGREE FAGGOT. DONT JUDGE. Judgements are for god alone. I am unable to judge

Attached: BB685BD0-4CE3-46B6-A1E7-2BD640C0DDB2.png (1006x813, 73K)

You should join a snake-handling Pentecostal church, get bitten, and die so there's one less Christcuck.

>Uses the F bomb
you have a lot to learn about being Godly.

lel

I don't believe faith alone can save a person. I believe faith + good deeds and avoidance of sin save a person. Don't many protestants believe faith alone can save a man?
I will pray for you
Aren't they the ones with a bunch of rapist priests?

My apologies friend. I just saw your post with that quote and I got riled up because everyone else I've seen uses that quote to blindly attack the Church. I thought you were just another drone. I'm sorry and God bless brother.

I don't understand how people can go church shopping and say they're devoted to a Christian faith. Youre supposed to be born with a church and stay with it.

Are you asking for a church with no sinners? There's no such thing.
Catholicism is the least fucked because its traditions and teachings will outlast the homo mafia that is trying to destroy it. The occurence of homos and pedos in the catholic church is less than half what it is in the general population and 1/8th or less than among professionals with easy access to children (teachers, doctors, coaches, politicians, etc). The younger generation cries out for righteousness and tradition.
If you can't do it because of those leaders, I refer you to Revelations 2
>I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them that are evil, and thou hast tried them, who say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars
>And thou hast patience, and hast endured for my name, and hast not fainted.But I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first charity.
>Be mindful therefore from whence thou art fallen: and do penance, and do the first works. Or else I come to thee, and will move thy candlestick out of its place, except thou do penance. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaites, which I also hate. He, that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches: To him, that overcometh, I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of my God.
Ask a sola scriptura Protty who the Nicolaites are and you will probably get blank stares. They were a society of sexually permissive libertines who scoffed at any tradition or teachings that contradicted their own feel good morality.

>I will pray for you
Why? People are dying in agonising pain right now; why would you waste a single moment praying for me?

You should be muslim. Islam is the newest version of Christianism. Christianism is now out of date, it is discarded, Islam is the current true religion.

The basis of the Protestant doctrine is the idea that faith without good deeds can have one reach salvation. This is clearly false because James 2:26 clearly says

>faith without deeds is dead

Most Protestants don't know what they're talking about anyway. Martin Luther is in Hell and his successors are not saved.

Oh look, Richard Carrier user is back. Didn't you learn from your last beating?

baptists are the most "do whatever you want" denomination
almost every baptist I met only goes to church a couple times a year, usually easter or christmas
none of them has read the bible neither

Christianity is a jew inspired religion. Find a good pagan religion like praying to Odin.

Have fun in Hell fagan

Attached: atheist.jpg (261x193, 11K)

Fill me in on the news, the only rapist priests I've heard of were the Catholics.

>Didn't you learn from your last beating?
Is that the beating in which you didn't present any actual evidence for a historical Jesus for the 99th time in a row?

You will be joining him with that kind of attitude

Name a better denom then. Inb4 catlick or orthodox

Fact: There are more Christians in hell than pagans.

Source?

christianity (not Christ) is what teaches us ''we are all the same'' and ''take them in your house'' you dumb animal

Does fiction count?

> med
> worships odin
beyond cucked

>stopabusecampaign.org/2018/01/08/is-there-more-sexual-abuse-in-the-protestant-churches-than-the-catholic-church/

Statistics show that there are more reports of sexual abuse in all Protestant churches than in the Catholic Church. Catholicism just gets more shit because it's one big organization as opposed to thousands of Protestant denominations.

Catholic or orthodox, everything else is complete heresy. Especially all reformation shit

You mean the ones who have been accused of being full of rapist priests by Jewish/Oligarchy controlled media every time they speak out against American imperialism? Ask yourself, why would Boston Globe sit on the story of a few gay/pedo priests for a decade, only bringing it out for afull public assault when Pope JPII spoke out against the invasion of Iraq in 2002? Why would Jewish media, who don't believe there's anything wrong with Homosex or Pedophilia say anything about it?

So, basically, if you counted each Protestant denomination separately, as you should, the Catholic church has more abuses?

Attached: 1533865994165.jpg (1080x1567, 125K)

Something, something, No True Scotsman.

thanks user. Catholic churches are the most beautiful ones. I'm looking for churches that are really involved socially and do community stuff. Does the catholic church do these kinds of things

Source on the Boston Globe sitting on the reports? I totally agree that it's fucked up and I believe ya but it sounds like an interesting piece.

You are fucking meme dude. Italian worshiping Scandinavian gods which only written sources of come from christian missionaries. You are literally a larper

>New christcuck here. Confused on which denomination I should seek. Which one is the least fucked?
Buddhism, Jesus was a Buddhist.

lol this is why I struggle with believing catholicism. Papal infallibility is such horse shit

Worship with your friends and family.

Dark to Light
youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI

Except the person I'm responding to asked about Protestants in general, not about each individual Pastor Jim Bob's Bible School. Fuck off you mongoloid.

It's why you should struggle to believe ANY religion, because ultimately they all say they have an infallible source, either from a man's mouth or from a book's writing or from a vague spiritual guide.

And judas iscariot was a gnostic prophet chosen by Jesus. Stop taking xanax mate

Yeah, but you didn't address MY statement, now did you fuck face? Is there any ONE Protestant denomination which exceeds the Catholic church's abuses?

Yes, many Catholic Churches are involved with a lot of social programs. I know mine does food drives and when Hurricane Sandy happened the priests and clergy were out in the parking lot for hours hauling food into trucks for the needy. Go to your local parish and ask one of the priests how you can help out.

>You didn't prove me wrong
A Jew can never be parted from his opinions.
The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.
I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.
Gradually I began to hate them.

Attached: DaysWithoutJewTricks.jpg (250x165, 7K)

Radical Trad Cath or Orthodox. Everything else is even more retarded.

All gorbonic. Read your bible.

No it doesn't. It teaches that all will be judged before God in the same manner and to not cast your pearls before swine.

how about you worship something other than a jew on a stick

>literally rattled off the same old copypasta as a defense to repeated points
Gee.

Don't be too concerned about denomination. What's more important is whether that church reads the bible, and whether that church bends the knee to political correctness.
If the preacher talks more about current events or virtue signalling more than the bible, that's a red flag.

>A Jew can never be parted from his opinions.
"Everyone who disagrees with me is a scheming Jew" falllacy
"I distrust all Jews yet worship a Jew as my personal Lord and Saviour" fallacy

Was he not though?

Jesus had to be turned in. Someone had to do it. How do we not know that Judas wasn't being piteous?

Which sect? Who cares just kneel and pray to your Jewish lord like a good goy.

Because he pulled an Epstei--
Wait a minute.

Find an evangelical Presbyterian church and you will be on your way.
Members of EPC are the best bet but there are probably others.
epc.org/

You just want to avoid the "Presbyterian Church USA" - that is the comped wing of the church.

>which denomination is least fucked
None of them

Attached: FB836782-63E7-4B3D-8F9E-593D82D719B3.jpg (460x689, 69K)

No I didn't, I said baptists because you asked if they were the ones with rapist priests.
If you take the per capita of baptist priests that are rapists and compare it with the catholic church its most likely way far less because all you ever hear are the catholic priests raping and molesting kids.

the bible is fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A

Attached: 1567656167772.jpg (736x2446, 419K)

Why would I address the loaded question of a rambling idiot (probably atheist)? If you really need an answer, yes. By each denomination there are less rapist cases than there are in the Catholic Church in the U.S. This makes sense as the average major Protestant denomination has roughly 750,000 members as opposed to 70 million Catholics. So the rate is higher for Protestants.

Basically yes, but statistics explain why you're retarded anyway. Sucks for you.

Based. God bless, thanks for taking the time to see the light.

This. Just lump them all together, because nothing would change in their MO.

Most Christians are fake. They care more about gorbonic superstitions with their clothes, hair color, eye color, genders, animals. It's all based on the calendar.

>faith alone can't save a person
True faith delivers good deeds. We all fall shirt of Gods perfection and would be vaporized without his forgiveness.

samwoolfe.com/2013/04/the-sacred-mushroom-and-cross-by-john.html

Attached: 1566461903547.png (700x3775, 3.89M)

orthodox

*short

Imagine being a Canadian

Attached: 1565556975881.png (621x271, 285K)

>See, something proves me right!
>I won't explain it or source it though.
You're not even using the word statistic correctly.
What's even worse is you claim Protestants have a higher rate of abuse, yet only provide only half the data required to form a ratio.
Go abuse an altar boy.

You all mutter under your breaths calling each other slaves. Just make it public then.

>We all fall shirt of Gods perfection and would be vaporized without his forgiveness.
He could have just made a world without evil from the get go. Oops.

You lying Babylonian filth are sick.

Just reach out to God maybe he'll lead you to a sorta decent church.

>Christianity was essentially the product of a sex-and-mushroom cult, and the mushroom was seen as the gateway to understanding God.

Attached: 1560054562465.png (955x803, 952K)

First off DO NOT use the Lord Jesus' name in vain like that.
Just go to a nondenominational church.

You serve Jesus before any man, and any church. Read the new testement in full

Why doesnt Jow Forums like seventh day adventists?

Without ever having met one myself, I think the Quakers have a decent community oriented approach. Their mode of worship is (usually) non-programmed, which should offer a more direct social connection. Everything is done as a council, so there's no hierarchy. Quite unlike the command structure the Catholics and Mormons operate under. They supposedly do some proselytizing, which I'm against. Not sure what kind of community stuff you have in mind tho.

Attached: Quaker-cruesli-dark-chocolate_800x.jpg (800x920, 137K)

Maybe he'll even lead your kid to being an altar boy.

All lying Gorbonic filth that worship false gods before Christ. Go cut more heads off sickos.

I was literally molested in this worldwide Babylonian cult.

Give your life to Jesus and Let the Lord lead you

Wow rabbi yeshua followers are based

Attached: ff.jpg (1702x248, 87K)

just find a local church that you like,

Disgusting.

beats being a mutt any day

Attached: 1566104699968.jpg (1111x1326, 183K)

Yes. All abrahamics are scum of the earth

The only real choice is between catholic and Orthodox, heavily leaning towards Orthodox. Everything else is a cargo cult, pseudo-islam, paganism, or a personality cult

Ninth Circle Cult Babylonian satanism is not going to lead you to heaven.