Are there any Youtube "alt right" personalities that aren't controlled opposition?

I can't find a single one. Even Alex Jones is acting like (((they))) have something on him and refuses to mention the Jews or Israel at all despite just a couple years ago talking about their deep state blackmail program as if it was common knowledge.

Attached: 1508810038049.png (480x502, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170224154316/http://alexjonesexposed.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw
johnnygat.com/
renegadetribune.com/
bitchute.com/channel/PqbDvfVfSYRH/
bitchute.com/channel/nZhcRSzGi8wT/
bitchute.com/channel/msP9JtiZXGz4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the Jews
Take your meds schizo

not one. Buddy.

They don't pass go unless they collect a black-mail wrap.

you guys need a better script

Attached: 1502760624133.jpg (1280x1280, 1.27M)

Attached: trump wall.jpg (2048x1133, 281K)

to say Alex Jones is controlled opposition is an understatement
web.archive.org/web/20170224154316/http://alexjonesexposed.info/
and anyone who knew what they were talking about has been removed from youtube, check bitchute

>NPC has a script therefore he assumes everyone else does
pathetic really

>leaf flag
>opinion immediately discarded
go dilate

>ree leaf dilate reee
absolute NPC

Attached: 1567269521330.png (500x434, 149K)

I have a million things to talk about when it comes to YT...

like how to brainwash an entire generation while turning it into a giant Fortnite match for the 'gamed ones'.

Ah, the good ol days before the greatest faux election of all time.

I'm not raycis, i luv 2pac (inb4amilitantmod)

if you have alternative media's that you like, please share...just for bevity's sake in the world of clowns and monsters.

Trunews, know more news (he’s prob fbi) but they’ll both be shut down soon

people who blame the jews for all the worlds problems are just misinformed.

khazarian mafia uses judaism as a facade to hide their true religion.

lots of corruptions in israel and the jewish lobby, but the final boss of the deep state is not jewish, it's a much older cult.

Alex Green is gonna end up suicided if he doesn't slow down. I'm amazed he's even still on Youtube but what he reports is never opinion but just reading articles and tweets in the kikes' own words so I think that's protecting him for now.

*Adam Green derp

Way of the World

Attached: 1564256394719.jpg (3000x3000, 2.81M)

Pedovores on Parade

youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw

take heed and think critically, muh dude.

Adam has been going on and on about a the 'JQ' while other's even fart in that direction and get mulched like old hamburger in a starving dog's meat hole...

You're right, the guy gets a pass...for some reason.

I believe in fairness, if Adam can do it...why can't pewds? OHHHHHHH...audience size *YT is brainwashing*

johnnygat.com/
renegadetribune.com/
bitchute.com/channel/PqbDvfVfSYRH/
bitchute.com/channel/nZhcRSzGi8wT/
bitchute.com/channel/msP9JtiZXGz4/

Attached: 1505546656921.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

he gets crucified on Twitter hourly but he hasn't quite hit the right chord that will allow Youtube to just arbitrarily shut him down. He's made a LOT of enemies. I'm hoping he stays up for a while but I seriously think if they can't deplatform him they'll make a run at him or his family.

while I have no doubt what you're saying is true...

he's by no means the only person talking out about Jewish head games and mind kontrol...the debate on whether it's all junk freemasonry or a deliberate plot for world conquest is on.

You know where the bull'seye is, i think, but yeah...for the reason's yo listed he doesn't go deeper.

I hope safety for everyone exercising free speech in our respective countries, it clearly isn't the standard...that's what peaks my curiosity about Adam. He just seems to 'bypass' the pain train and twitter is by no means the thermometer of which to gauge consequences.

Twitter is just operation bluebird for the mindless, and Adam taps into it for dem bux's (they all do, no offense).

these are just my opinions on the matter. Peace be with you in these crazy times, bro.

you may be the most based leaf I've ever encountered. I am blessed by this moment.

Fuck off kike
You know what's also weird OP is how many e-celebs are Canadian. Its like nearly all of them it seems.

I heard that Spencer really works for the CIA. The Jews are controlled by the CIA because somebody here told me that they give orders to the ADL and SPLC. So it stands to reason.

Spencer was an experiment to see if Jow Forums would take the bait and allow him to become our "thought leader". When we relentlessly called him a kike shill and made fun of his forehead they had to regroup. Every month a new "thought leader" is shilled here, and every month we don't give a fuck.

friendly reminder all 'alt-right' threads of any kind are kike-made.
Sage and Hide

The Alt-Right means 1. Naming the Jew. 2. Demanding our homelands back. And not cucking on either issue.

Alex Jones is not Alt-Right and never was. That conman tried to ride the wave created by us and profit from it while simultaneously watering it down to his ideals of Jewish ruled "civic" nationalism.

A real Alt-Right outlet is Red Ice. But I don't think anyone has really used that term since Charlottesville.

*I used to like AJ but since having Trump on his show he has increasingly showed himself to be a conman.

Sweet Chris Cantwell

Carolyn Emerick

wrong
Alex Jones used to be a LOT broader about what he talked about before he went too far with his Sandy Hook investigations and was put in line. Something changed after his personal life imploded and he was deplatformed from Youtube. Now if you watch some of his recent stuff he gets unbelievably defensive about Israel and Jews as if someone's got a gun pointed at him and if he agrees he's getting shot. Almost everything he talked about was factually true, but I'm noticing a pattern in the things he refuses to talk about now. He actually had Adam Green call in briefly and the way he reacted to it was something 2014 Alex would have ridiculed for hours.

Again, go home /leftypol/. You faggots can't stay here for free.

>everybody who pokes holes in my nonarguments is a leftist
more NPC trite

You are a cuck if you follow any sort of personality seriously.

Attached: 1526731740064.jpg (1017x1808, 278K)

Calling everything The Jews depletes its meaning to the point where people will then start to find it absurd, like the boy who cried wolf. You're not fooling anyone, shlomo. The amount of people who 'unironically believe' the jews behind everything, even those who spread small amounts of awareness that just started posting on pol a year after Trump got elected is a bit (((suspicious))).

>imagine thinking the "alt-right" isn't entirely controlled opposition
How about you stop looking for faggots to tell you what to think and go read shit yourself and form your own opinions. Faggot.

Fuck YouTube. Owned and run by fascist glow niggers.

Nick Fuentes.

Attached: justgo.gif (335x230, 2.19M)

>yes Jews and non white "Internationalists" are the real fascists

good job Boomer

Attached: boomer.png (550x550, 119K)

>"alt right"
The """alt right""" is not a real thing and is all controlled opposition, so no.

Oh no sir, only (You) aren't controlled opposition, Shlomo.

You're fucking retarded, they took a white nationalist who was making waves and spammed him on a contrarian board almost literally saying "He's /our person/ isn't he fellow \POL\GBTQ+ posters?"
The result was predictable, congratulations, you fell for a false flag.
It's hilarious how everyone here is extremely paranoid that everything's lying to them (with good reason) and yet they'll latch onto every single "X white nationalist is actually a ____" post like it's the fucking bible.