Italy practically unpunished?

Why did italy get off so easily from WW2? Nobody even talked about them when I was in school, the only thing ever mentioned is that they switched sides.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-12-16-32-09_1542069252823.jpg (1440x2880, 1.28M)

Do-do you know how Mussolini died?

Because they were all shot in the back whilst running away.

Italians were basically jews. Sadly, we renounced our status and decided to join the cuckery. Sad.

Because they did more to harm Nazi Germany than to help them.

can't jew the jew

All italians did was lose wars, fuck nigger bitches, lose to Africa, lose to North Africa, lose to Greece and collapse upon itself

it's because they did the ol' switcheroo

Didn't Austria also? Austrians were more fanatical Nazis than the Germans were

1. No holocaust
2. Allies arriving in Italy finding starving civilians, conflict is more humanitarian in nature.
3. Many Italians didn't support the war also Mussolini murdered by communists

gypsy

I've tried joining it, but the invite is invalid for me and the one on website doesn't work for me as well, any ideas why is that?

Italy is already a punishment, for wars we lost to Napoleon

Attached: dumb hoes.jpg (400x285, 22K)

Shut the hell up dutch faggot. At least Italians fought on the right side.

Your country is the second most cucked next to Sweden.

Actually they beat Austria in WW1. Although they lost millions in the process.

best fighter plane of ww2 was italian

Attached: g55 centauro.jpg (1200x797, 130K)

I often wonder how true this is. If italy stayed neutral would it have helped Germany more than them being on t heir side. I think not. The Regia Marina bought Germany a good year to year and a half since they helped supply Rommel's afrika corps and delayed any landing in europe.

Without fighting in North Africa you probably have an earlier date for Normandy probably closer to 1943

also this. Makes me proud that my grandfather served on an Italian fast attack cruiser

The dutch exported the most jews from their country than any other country.
It's our speciality to use everything to our advantage.

everyone ended up exporting jews, well, almost everyone :(

Attached: hi8afztdfrjy.jpg (1600x690, 530K)

First: you put on us a debt jewish leash.
Second: you needed us for our geopolitical strategic position. We rule the mediterrean. You couldn't give that up to the soviets.
Third: your jewish masters are about to genocide us in our homeland, what more do you want?