They're afraid

They're afraid.

Attached: jk.png (791x838, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, they aren't. They made it, and you're eating up the faux-rebellious marketing like a good goy retard.

it's going to get hilarious.

Attached: san7Wiy.gif (248x250, 961K)

Damn, he's had a lot of plastic surgery

afraid? They literally spammed the honk memes on here for months to prepare you retards to be day-one viewers

>implying op isn't the faux-rebellious marketing

>Roman Polanski wins second prize
Holy kek

I know, you'd think a convicted child rapist that fled the US would have at least got first prize

>faux-rebellious marketing
You'll be telling me next that a jew like, I don't know, Sarah Silverman made up a fake story that called out cancel culture literally days before the Chappelle special dropped and a site like, I don't know, Rotten Tomatoes deliberately kept its rating low to, I don't know, reverse psychologically trick people into watching it.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-07 at 22.02.36.png (1216x1106, 787K)

Exactly.
Plus the grand jury prize goes to Roman "It's not really rape" Polanski and its "corageous" film on anti-semitism and judicial persecution about Dreyfus, and totally with no parallel to the way he sees himself.

true

no way! we've never seen this before! has nothing to do with the reverse psychology of the media "hating" trump! jews would never!

Also, bear in mind that Venice Film Festival is one of the local turboliberalprogressive elite favourite outlets. Kinda like your academy awards.
For instance, the best actor immediately dedicated his prize to those "heroes" in the ngo that ferry slaves from africa to italy.

digits for Joker being portrayed as Ant ifa in this movie.

I think he just lost a ton of weight for the role.

I wish she was my wife

then you haven't seen the pics of her in the shower lol

I for some unknown reason pictured in my mind a dancing bear in a tutu playing an accordion and wearing a birthday hat inside a thought bubble over my head

Makes you wonder what he knows about big names in the industry.

He has plastic surgery neck though, like they stretched his skin to far over his face

Intradasting
This implies that jews have already lost much of their medias influence.

Sarah Silverman's comments on cancel culture definitely have nothing to do with losing roles but everything to do with a Netflix comedy special. I believe this.

>women are beat roasties
>family life of the western world subsequently declines

gee why would anyone want all this to go away?? dunno

>invaded the left
The left created it, it's coming home to roost.

At first I thought that was a cardboard refrigerator box with a chick's tits and face painted on it, then I realized it was her naked

polanski is a pedo kike fugitive, fyi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski

how afraid?

>media "hating" trump =
Are you crazy? That would only work if the Democrats that the establishment lauded were literal caricatures of open-border, anti-white, anti-male far-left communist sympathisers.

Attached: the-fucking-squad.jpg (400x267, 29K)

Thing is, it wasn't just rape. He is a pedophile abd brutally anal raped a child.

It’s a movie made by kikewood you fucking imbeciles, the actor playing the joker is literally a Jew

Attached: 2AAAA3A0-AC2D-480E-B47F-E3BFD030F1B6.jpg (774x1032, 155K)

Afraid enough to pay shills to shill that movie on Jow Forums 24-7 until two weeks after launch

me fugg dat. gib yiddies!

GAMERS

Polanski is still getting prizes? For what? Getting away with banging lolis for the longest time?

Attached: polanski kinski.jpg (1920x3071, 670K)

fpbp
I'm honestly shocked to see the possibility of another human posting things on Jow Forums

Woke af

Phoenix used to be hot and his youner brother River was even hotter but they murdered him.

Faggot or roastie?

This. WB is following the disney formula of outrage marketing and even you smoothbrains are lining up to sample the Jewish mind poison.

Ex-roastie

I’m gonna see it. I think Joaquin Phoenix is a great actor

You got you beef curtains lasered?

For fucks sake man don't bring that evil into this thread. A man can only look at a refrigerator shaped jewess so many times

Who in their right mind is going to see it?

>(((Polanski)))
They're going all out

>Ex roastie
No such thing

Hopefully a bunch of MK ultra FBI informants across the country. I can already see all the bearded men with classes getting slacked jawed when they meet the FBI informants for the first and last time

FPBP. Except for the fact you dont realize that OP is a kike running controlled opposition faux motivation.

Attached: c8b2fa67d6c8709ba929849aed6aef2c124f7bf166de61e0459c9e24296d3db7.png (1045x1267, 1.45M)

He always was but he spent too many years not acting.
Lol no they're still flapping. U can't trigger me, I live here. I literally said that trimming comment on neverwinter zone chat lol

>jew actor lead
>jew director
>jew writers
>jew DoP
>jew producers (2/3)
so a jew story filled with manufactured antipathy of cohesive society, as well as race mixing, class warfare, extreme (((individualism))), sympathy for self-inflicted mental sickness, and all-new EFG mask 2.0 shit so trannies can relive a movement and encourage more criminal anonymity in broad daylight.

jewish bullshit wrapped up in a rebellious bow. capeshit is largely inoffensive or subtle jewshit.

I would use my second genie wish to make her have a good body, obviously. My third would be for Israel to get glassed from space by a weaponized satellite that would fall out of orbit and be discovered to be controlled by China. Imagine how based that war would be.

tits or gtfo

>U can't trigger me

movie so powerful incels everywhere will bring in the day of the clown

You know nothing. I haven't had sex in like 7 by choice. I follow Jesus. Fornicating is evil.

So how many kids do you have?

You wanna see tits, just look down

Attached: 1566954026437.jpg (992x992, 115K)

So, your house smells like cat piss and dog shit huh? Your fur children sure love you

This happens every time. Feminist superheroes are the same thing. Video games doing the same thing.
Pretty sure the controversies are truly being drummed up as you say to seek a guaranteed customer base from an entire party line. Since the same damn companies and studios are generally creating both right and left wing propoganda shit, they are likely to make money no matter what.

Joaquin Phoenix is jewish

>comic adaptions can now be "revisionist"
Jesus

Attached: 1540747977605.jpg (850x400, 81K)

the honk heard around the world

The Venice film festival is far left as you can get user.

Wow, good catch Kraut, I would have never noticed that
You sir win all the internets

DAY OF THE CLOWN
DAY OF THE CLOWN
DAY OF THE CLOWN
DAY OF THE CLOWN
DAY OF THE CLOWN
DAY OF THE CLOWN

Nah, he's just old now.

Gonna need sauce on that pic.

Fucking this

They tried it with feminists, it flopped. They tried it with niggers, it flopped. Now they're trying it on you.

Attached: 1559155720032.jpg (1000x1000, 361K)

I'm.
Not.
Watching.
Jewish.
Propaganda.

Fuck hollywood and fuck Israel.

Soon brother soon
Holloween will be day of the rope

Attached: received_374999843412750.gif (360x202, 1.31M)

Reminder i have videos evidence of police and fbi harassment of white people in Southern texas that could shed light on the organized systemic harassment white people are facing from spic niggers and kike freemasons. Organized police harassment for over a decade without a shadow of a doubt of what happens when freemasons decide federal and state policy secretly without due process and proper protocols essentially overthrowing constitutional rights. This evidence can prove certain white people are chosen to be harassed and gang stalked with specific ends in mind to cause as much chaos as humanely possible. These people are sick twisted and very much responsible for mass shooting events designed to harass targeted individuals until they break down. Its backed up with gangstalking on the ground to use sars to give the illusion of psychosis. My purpose is to educate young whites to what will happen if you speak your mind. You will be targeted by niggers spics kikes and white freemason trash who will harass you in multiple ways. Its rather shocking considering police fbi and intelligence agencies are probably corrupted with secret societies deciding outside of the normal protocols who to surveil and how much harassment will be used on individuals to get them to crack. The police are actively radicalizing individuals to illicit emotional responses from targted individuals who have experienced harassment for over a decade at the hand of corrupt freemason law enforcement. My video evidence is undebiable and proves that police are actively radicalizing individuals for media blitz camoaigns to take away your god given constitutional rights.

Attached: 12802241-3156-4670-AABD-2494A87D0FCE.png (2048x1536, 1.97M)

I dont have it, but theres that little triangle hoochamaflinkey.

Attached: 8d00ed9f305e30d6185d06e568f5efad--fantasy-dress-fairytale-fashion.jpg (500x677, 70K)

Jokes on them. I'll buy a ticket to see something else and then sneak into the joker. Fuck their optics.

We are all just demographs to these parasites. They target us and nothing is too low for them.

But its a film about the persecution of da jews so its fine

Reminder to download the movie on BitTorrent. Don't give these kikes a single shekel

I print my own tickets after looking up the information.

If you want to get shot then go for it

Attached: 1567806846023.png (500x375, 283K)

why not both?

I also sneak in my own snacks.

This, fuck the police

I've trained my pocket falcon to jump out in front of bullets for me. Just enough time to slip away unnoticed after i throw down my smoke grenade.

that's an achievement in jewish standards tho

Attached: pgate-bourdain-4.jpg (753x973, 154K)

But did it feel good though?

Doing movies about antisemitism. Its like an absolution.

The fact that Polanski was among the contenders and even won an award shows these sexual degenerates are still up to the same old business..

Joker is a leftist portrayal of the criminal mind. That being said, anything is better than the faggot display that jared leto did after the heath ledger impression ended in suicide because the revelation tied to the role. you think clowns are bad? wait till you realize who the pedophile clowns in Hollywood children's theater work for.

Its not just the comic book crooks but the actual cannibal aristocrat white glove society and their synagogue of Satan.

I don't believe this she has championed cancel culture before.

Just show us your asshole.

like the red badge of gayness or the yellow star of the juden it symbolizes their ability to pull in prepubescent pussy using pretty boys as puppets to get the young whores onto a casting couch.

What's his real last name?

>Director todd phillips born in BROOKLYN
This and his face say it all.

Jenna Lynn Meowri. Some cosplay thot.

Attached: 1567889859193.png (791x838, 323K)

Attached: suicide dab.gif (309x174, 3.58M)

sharpie in the pooper with timestamp

Attached: helpful instructions.png (808x540, 142K)

So do I. Maybe you could've prevented her becoming a prog mouthpiece and steered her away from typical Jewish behavior.

This guy was clearly correct, 1 post by this id.

>the actor playing the joker is literally a Jew

Not every single jew is part of the conspiracy.