>Yemen Sep 4
imgur.com/a/VdZSkmn
>Afghanistan Sep 4
imgur.com/a/hRGebuw
>Libya Sep 3
imgur.com/a/tvPBpEX

Devs Sep 4
>Kurdish-led SDC ready to return to Damascus to negotiate with gov’t
>Iranian oil tanker ADRIAN DARYA 1(Grace 1) turns off GPS as it approaches Syrian coast
>SAA troops attempt to advance in northeast Latakia
>Roadside bomb injures 4 SAA personnel in Daraa
>TFSA say 9+ Russian Special Forces personnel killed in their east Idlib ambush. RU MoD did not comment
>US coal announces it carried out 24 strikes against IS in Iraq and 2 strikes in Syria
>Fox News:Iran allegedly building massive military base in Syria
>Report: mighty israeli army abandoned military facility after hezbollah atgm strike
>report:SAA to launch operation to secure Aleppo city
>Turkish military resupplied its besieged observation post south of the Syrian town of Murak in the northern Hama countryside
>US fired cruise missiles at jihadist group near Idlib city, dozens killed

Prev

Attached: 1567883432295.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nm79797979/status/1170447346540449795
twitter.com/RojavaNetwork/status/1170411954453778432
twitter.com/JMJalel_H/status/1170269523943051264
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1170469618177236992?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=9HS_qkO0SIA
youtube.com/watch?v=i_5Cid-Po9k
twitter.com/RojavaIC/status/1170333787219255296
almonitor.com/pulse/originals/2018/04/israel-us-missile-attack-syria-assad-trump-withdrawal-forces.html
wsj.com/articles/low-oil-prices-slam-saudi-economy-11567503002?shareToken=st509866252f5648999923763b12d18dd7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw this general is mostly dead

/ug/ soon
reminder to ignore and filter shitposters

there's only one good guys, the shia

Attached: Tier 1 Operators.jpg (838x468, 72K)

Nappy dugout, get the fuck out

Attached: Ice-Cube_06-08-2015[1].jpg (304x304, 20K)

Once the Idlib ceasefire is up again, then there will be gains.

Why do shias and sunnis seem to hate each other

Attached: 15549029632240.jpg (604x495, 89K)

Cause of Karbala dude

I dunno if I’m gonna make it anons. I think I’m losing a battle with nihilism.

Thats how russia actually looks like
What the hell is karbala

Cant post images, strange.
Anyway fuck Saud and his offspring.Fuck mutts, and the jew.

Go fuck yourself

Me on the right

Gin&tonic + 100$/kg cheese solves the riddle

twitter.com/nm79797979/status/1170447346540449795
>SDF militia announces the killing of 9 Turkish soldiers.

the one on the left, lol.

twitter.com/RojavaNetwork/status/1170411954453778432
Clashes footage

And turks cant do nothing against them, because an economic devastation would come

Because America, Israel and Saudi Arabia gain a financial benefit from arming radical Sunni groups to attack oil infrastructure. It's called the use of paramilitaries to favor one private company (Saudi Aramco) over whoever their money says the enemy is.

Shi'ism is more difficult to buy out, so Christians and Jews pay people to kill them. The targets in response set up defensive militias. Salafis, Israelis, Americans target those defensive militias because they are getting in the way of the radical Sunni paramilitaries engaging in oil trade crimes.

See: Bush in Iraq, Obama in Syria. Eventually there are so many Salafis they massacre all minorities including Americans, and Americans just sort of sheepishly exit out the back door.

That's why Shia and Sunni fight.

twitter.com/JMJalel_H/status/1170269523943051264
“I am not saying he‘s about to collapse. But Haftar’s situation in eastern Libya isn’t rosy. Sympathy for the Tripoli war effort is dwindling. One wonders what it’d be, were it not for the financial incentive offered to young fighters.”

~ a foreign diplomat familiar with #Barqa.

I think this conflict has existed before america was born

Zawaliłem. Przeniosłem się tysiąc mil od miasta do wsi. Nikogo tu nie znam. Tęsknie za rodziną i za kolegami. Prawie już nie mam pieniędzy.

why you think you have troubles? i'll gib you the answer you need not the one you'll take or the one you like...get sick, influenza, hepatitis, sifilis, a bone break to the point you need someone's care and latter once healthier tske care of someone, spoonfeed a dieing human beign, change his fucking diapers. Then kys or take the life pill like a champ and stop whinning.

S

Luckily what you think has no bearing in reality, but it entertains me to see you so offended by your country's military history.

ktory stan?

NY do KY.

>Trump cancels meets with Taliban leaders at Camp David after suicide bombing in Kabul

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1170469618177236992?s=21

Meeting*

Jam to samo zrobił. Różnica jest taka że za nikim nie tęsknię i jestem obrzydliwie bogaty. Współczuję Ci Bracie. Miej trochę Turbo youtube.com/watch?v=9HS_qkO0SIA

>Al bab: Unknown men has poisoned the food belonging to the Turkish-backed "Ahrar al-Sham" in the city Qasabin, report of mass poisoning.

>image of that guy from GoT choking

youtube.com/watch?v=i_5Cid-Po9k

Attached: a-754x516.jpg (754x516, 44K)

have a real one

Attached: file.png (680x330, 283K)

Jak zostałeś bogatym?

It’s theitis.

kentucky to rzeczywiscie przejebane.
to juz lepiej dalej na poludnie wal hodowac san pedro. jakas floryda czy cos

Bullshit, they got fucked by Ruskies SOFs

Attached: 123325.jpg (728x432, 21K)

Huragan Katrina/BP rescue ops/drilling

kafranbel when?

Why would a pole like russia?

5th column

>pull out only half the troops
>chimp out when the Taliban keeps attacking you

Attached: 1567897416491.png (580x568, 78K)

Good riddance.

Why would America incite ethnic cleansing?

Red carpet

twitter.com/RojavaIC/status/1170333787219255296

>How many more decades are they willing to fight?
Maximum bruh moment

>our anus is still intact
>RF/Turkey/US deal didn't fuck up our wannabe-state
Dream Rojava fucks, dream. I'll keep hoping as many as possible anarchist fucks lose their limbs to IS/TFSA fugas.

Attached: 1557273254709.gif (245x236, 886K)

Trump doesnt have magical powers to pull them all out
Do you hate your own country?
What

Why would America incite sectarian ethnic cleansing in the nation state of Syria?

because it's humanitarian ethnic cleansing duhh

Attached: 15662520370730.jpg (500x427, 36K)

kurds >>>> tfsa fags

Thats what the deep state wants, go ask them why

Attached: CtmuMIFWAAAMQm8.jpg (960x960, 101K)

Attached: 1553043020968.jpg (535x464, 77K)

European political initiatives could not advance in Ukraine with the presence of vocal Russian minorities.

Syrian political initiatives could not advance in Syria with the presence of vocal Shia minorities.

America supported sectarian militias in Ukraine and Syria to eliminate these inconvenient voices. In Odessa they massacred Russians for being Russian. In Syria they killed Shia for being Shia. In the wake of each, 'seemingly unrelated progressives' exploited the vacuum to play pretend government.

Actually, to this day Donald Trump supports the Free Syrian Army Group, Revolutionary Commando Army in Tanf. He's also spoke in favor of Salafist Idlib every time it was hit.

It's beyond deep state, but neocon isn't a bad term for it. Trump executive office is staffed with neocons and he is certainly too weak to dominate them, so he is the one dominated.

In terms of what? Moral terms? Potential of succesfully occupying syrian territory? Terrorist attacks? Number of undercover militias? Astana format influence? Dumb fucking burger, eat a taco you fat fuck than discuss

It is likely that Trump will just order another strike on an empty building again, and make everyone dissapointed

Trump can't even command his own troops. Bibi and the EU do it for him. So much for the so-called superpower.

T. russian catering.

Then why was Israel dissapointed after the strike

>page 8

Attached: 1548925101190.jpg (4608x3456, 1.82M)

Może po prostu pojadę do domu.

Cause Russia is less of a threat than the west’s, “culture.”

>tfw Taliban still getting gains

Attached: 3e6c4c1b91129a249401bf322d6b0b15-previewOrg.jpg (801x600, 61K)

You guys wanna tell him or...

>it doesn't matter that trump wasn't able to order a withdrawal and have that order followed because israel was sad once

strong cope, though declaring israel disappointed without a source is about as vague as it gets.

also, it is being noticed when you get told and don't respond. that's only happened what, 3+ times now?

Russhits have treated poland like fucking human garbage for years, no any sane pole likes russia

almonitor.com/pulse/originals/2018/04/israel-us-missile-attack-syria-assad-trump-withdrawal-forces.html

Cause the muttoid missiles missed.

Well hey, it was the west that sold us into communistic slavery at WW2 peace talks. And it’s not the Russians staging pride parades in our country.

Before the soviet union existed, the russian empire bullied poland a lot
A superpower cant fail this badly, and Israel knows it

>a cabinet official thought 100 tomahawks wasn't enough

wow, shut down the embassy in jerusalem and pull down trump heights, this sounds like a stunning condemnation of america by israel..

there's a reason you don't comment on the difficult subjects. they are 'givens'. and it's a 'given' that america is a country with a garbage foreign policy fully subsidized and run by foreign lobbyists to incite ethnic cleansing in countries you can afford to forget about.

Attached: file.png (857x221, 47K)

>decades

Attached: Davo.jpg (599x348, 38K)

>wow, shut down the embassy in jerusalem and pull down trump heights, this sounds like a stunning condemnation of america by israel
Those gifts are a hug of death, now arabs are more united against Israel, and normies might be noticing how bad jews are

$1.59M each X 100 = wasn't enough.

42^420 drumpf chess.

>he still doesnt believe on it

Attached: Screenshot_20190907_175758.jpg (1080x1327, 349K)

>him believes in it.

>you don't have to give me more tomahawks, its fine
>israel will just say here and be eaten by the arab nations
>nevermind that TURKEY'S superpower let them have as many advanced missiles as they wanted
>OH, you should see my nephew vladimirovich, he has tens of thousands of missiles
>america why couldn't you be a doctor like bashar!

it's just jewish grandparenting.

Attached: file.png (1920x1344, 2.3M)

yeah in.

one should be sucking the dick while the other the nose.

Trump cant just say "Ehh you know lets break ties with israel", and not expect to get murdered sadly

Fuck, a MIGA in denial, thought it was a legend

Because Israel wants all of Syria burned to the ground, not just a few buildings

cope

Subdued crude sales are stunting Saudi growth, threatening the kingdom’s foreign investment push and investor interest in an Aramco IPO
wsj.com/articles/low-oil-prices-slam-saudi-economy-11567503002?shareToken=st509866252f5648999923763b12d18dd7

Attached: 1476487476307.jpg (592x594, 68K)

What has Trump done to actually block Israeli expansion into our politics and into international expansion?

And instead she is obligued to suck harder?why so?

Did you really expect trump to say that?
And the trump administration has changed positions regarding assad, they dont want him out anynore

Nah, I'm sure you have a really good reason for being in denial.

$ and mutt educashyion can do miracles.

Since Trump is president, now senators have been questioning the alliance with israel, those are good babysteps

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

I am not in denial, it is the reality, jews are really afraid of america first policies

Fucking lmao, how embarassing

And what if you were wrong?

Attached: file.png (609x343, 261K)