The revolution is like saturn, it devours its own children

>The revolution is like saturn, it devours its own children.
All of you are blind if you think that this cannot happen to you. The engine of the French Revolution was hate, the same hate as you open a thread about hating niggers or faggots or Jews. This Jewish illuminati revolution will fail apart later or sooner, because it was started from hate towards God and his children.

You want to change the world? Forget hate. Throw it to the trash. Your only purpose in life must be acting by pure love. Then, maybe you can change something for better.

Attached: danton-polish-movie-poster-md.jpg (297x427, 23K)

Fall* not fail

>The engine of the French Revolution was hate

It was formulated by Adam Weishaupt, Jakub Frank, and Mayer Rothschild as part of their hegelian dialectic scheme to institute a New World Order.

To throw away hate, you must throw away love too.

This makes no sense

You're living in a world where there is seldom sense. There's nothing wrong having hatred with a cause. Like hating evil that hides behind many masks, while you love the ones you hold dear.

It's you, you fucking incel.

your hate, your love...it's YOU.

try throwing away your left arm with your right arm.

realize something with me, and maybe your ignorance of yourself will melt away slowly...we can hope.

'It takes much coal to make diamonds'

repeat after me,

'everything happens for a reason'

understand that...

reason is something beyond...you.

and you....

are still just a thought.

Your first mistake is assuming people don't expect their own deaths in the process. Not for the sake of praise or martyrdom, but to make absolutely sure there are enough bodies to build a bridge so that those who come after can cross the river without being guaranteed to drown. The work must be done, and that means someone has to do it. Whether it's a warrior in antiquity dying to defend a pass, those older Japanese technicians who willingly entered the meltdown zones of the Fukushima plant instead of younger men, or someone in the future at a Martian colony dying while desperately repairing a section of damaged life support, it's all the same. The work must be done.

We evolved to have the capacity for hate. Clearly it helped us survive. Is it, then, any wonder how you keep slowly genociding us and telling us not to hate you for it? Our hate is natural. Necessary even. And there's nothing irrational about it.

What makes that evil is hate. If the evil person were able to love, he wouldn't be evil. It is as simple as that.

you are an ideologist living in a fantasy world. psychopathy, narcissism and other mutations exist and cannot be cured - they are a threat to the survival of the collective like naive fools are

Ok you say this, but I don't see anybody fighting until death for any cause right now. Everyone is comfortable with their absurd life, working, studying... If they were able to love as much as they hate, they would give their lives easier.

>What makes one psycho?
Inability to love.
It is in front of you and you can't see it.

You retarded faggot, if you don't hate the things that harm what you love, then you don't love anything.

When our hate has made the world safe for you feel free to exercise your love in accordance with the Bible. Until then stay out of the way, there's work to do.

No, it is completely irrational, since there is no reason to hate. Give me one reason.

The current problems we have right now are because we fail to consider hate and negative feelings as valid emotions worthy of deepee understanding. Ww have an excess of love, to the point where its has produced oversocialized people incapable with grasping and overcoming the inevitable hardships in their lives. We have drilled LOVELOVELOVELOVE into people so much that the word has lost meaning and effectiveness. Youre trying to do away with the duality thats required for people to become healthy spiritually and by extension physically.

Give a rational reason for love.

>if you don't hate the things that harm what you love, then you don't love anything
It is the opposite.
You can't say that loving something implies hating what harms it. You fight what harms your beloved ones because as you love them you want them to be safe. But fighting for hate is just a nonsense. It is just fighting for no purpose, and eventually that hate will evolve and drive you into self-destruction.

But how can't you see that these people don't really love? They just have an "oversocialized" view of what love means. It is a love of pleasure, instead of made of sacrifice.

Attached: AllYouNeed.jpg (980x653, 122K)

These are the words of a weakling.

The evolutionary path to greatness is genetic. Love only your own kind because outsiders want you dead. May the strong survive.

Attached: based_redpilled.jpg (665x662, 75K)

I agree, let go of your hate. There needs not be any kind of hatred in simply recognizing the facts. Negros are criminals by their very nature and their problem needs to be cured.

berserker larp by an user who stands in line at mcdonalds

It's hard not to harbor anger and resentment, when you see blacks attacking and destroying for fun, or jews manipulating people into abandoning christian values, or spics sneaking into my nation just to criticize and mock it, or Democrats who walk around with their noses up like they are above everyone for no good reason.

That love gives meaning to life.

Attached: 03-020-12-548336_0.jpg (400x500, 55K)

Love your people above anyone else, but do not hate foreigners.

By emphasizing that emotion and delegitimizing all others, you make that inevitable. Your view of love is socially constructed, as is the one you claim is "not real" love. This is the cost of abandoning the older acceptance of duality for liberalism's "Good is the only thing never needed in moderation"

Our enemies seek to destroy us and you think it's a good thing. That is an excellent reason to hate you both.

Well, hard things usually are more valuable than the easiest option. And the easiest option is getting mad and ragging hard at this people. Despise the sin, not the sinner

What kind of nonsense is this? Revolutions eat their own to eliminate the more radical elements once they have served their purpose and consolidate control. I'm supposed to love my attacker instead? What?

Define meaning, rarionally speaking there is no reason for life existing, as pain and suffering are far greater in quantity and quality throughout one's life. The only way to stop this would be to commit suicide, and never have children, as you wpuld be condemning them to a life where they will suffer more than love.
Hate can also give meaning to life, as can jealousy, greed, curiosity, etc.

WTF is your problem faggot, how can you be so out in left field? Coloreds cannot understand the intricacies of your religion, they will rebuild your religion in their degenerate image and destroy you. It happened in Rhodesia & China and is happening in South Africa right now. It's fine if hate isn't your thing, just be quiet and stay out of the way.

A thousand times this.

Thats just hating by proxy, why not love all as equals? Why save your family from a burning building when there are others inside? If you really cared about love, you would rescue everyone else before them to show youre not biased. Why show any more love towards family members, were all human after all.

>Your only purpose in life must be acting by pure love. Then, maybe you can change something for better.
Still waiting on the spontaneas enlightenment that facilitates that attitude. Won't happen before.

Hell say that, than spiral into platitudes about love being a magic force that totally defeats everything despite the entirity of lifes history. He is a Abrahamist in his ontological and epistemological assumptions.

hate is power hate is strength

Love whites
Love peace
Love prosperity
Hate shitskins
Hate banks
Hate kikes
Simple as

It is not empathising it, is perverting its meaning. Love requires to be ready to sacrifice you for what you really love. This is just nihilistic moral sense of what is correct and wrong. If you love, you can't tolerate certain things, but this people confuse love with tolerance, for example.

Love used to be center of the action in Christian societies, and still being true love. It has nothing to do with popularity.

>Our enemies seek to destroy us and you think it's a good thing
This are not my words.

> saturn
> french revolution
> abandon hate, goy, love and light
> memeflag
This is the most jewish post ever. Jews instigate retarded revolution that never revolutionize anything then purge their puppets. Nobody wants a revolution, vut common sense and chasing criminals like your tribe is a necessity if this mass of golems don't want to live in Brazil 2.0.

Hate and negative energy does indeed feed their dark master. There are more useful and powerful emotions

But why not tolerate things, after all those things you cant tolerate are only bad because you havent shown them enough love.
>Perverting its meaning
You did that when you ascribed it value above all other emotions and decided it was the only thing worthy to druve pursuit.
>Christian societies
Those dont exist anymore, same as pagan societies who valued death in war. Welcome to the 21st century, where people are allowed differing epistemological and ontological assumptions and not views forced on them by the church and/or governments.
Plan accordingly.

Norfed and greggs-pilled

If you fill up your country of niggers, that country turns into Liberia or Chad.
If you love them, you don't want to make another Liberia when there is one already.
If you love them, you want them to be in their place, in their African shitholes.
Simple as. No need to hate. And this is possible in first place because you love your country. Love is the key.

Thats not very sacrificial of you.

Jews are Jews because they hate Jesucrist. Hate is a Jewish feeling.

Attached: sarah-silverman-kill-pic.jpg (500x341, 29K)

It doesn't matter, that is the truth of the situation and you know it.

Sorry. Love is what demolishes societies and crumbles civilizations. Only hate keeps a people strong. Hate for things that will lead it to ruin. Hate for those that seek to demolish what you've created. Death to those who seek ruin.

Because OBVIOUSLY you have a hierarchy on what you love. But that doesn't mean to hate nobody

That pic. Ewwww

>Revolutions eat their own to eliminate the more radical elements once they have served their purpose and consolidate control.
Revolutions rate their own because they are motived in hate to everyone. The first who fall are not the radicals. Before killing Robespierre, they killed Danton.
>I'm supposed to love my attacker instead? What?
Yes

Attached: quote-hate-is-able-to-provoke-disorders-to-ruin-a-social-organization-to-cast-a-country-into-georges (850x400, 60K)

Based antinatalist poster

But why? Theres more than enough lobe to where you have no need for the heirarchy.

No, just providing a more rational argument for why his plan wont work. Im actually fine with people having kids, and I want plenty of my own. Fuck the gay Earth, accept suffering and join in the collective LARP.

You sacrifice yourself if that doesn't happen naturally, removing negros from where they shouldn't be

But the Jews underpay me for my work, control my government, and think I'm inferior to them. I hate them and want to genocide them.

The love who is against hierarchy isn't true love. You're no suppose to love God as you love your dog.

Which*

Yea, Robespierre killed Danton to consolidate control. And then he himself was eliminated for being a radical. You are spouting slave mentality nonsense.
>turn the other cheek, goy

Hate cannot give meaning to life, because hate only creates unsatisfaction.

hate controls your mind and so does love. Be free of emotions and you will find the truth in an objective sense

And everyone's died because the revolutionaries sought goals without love.

Ypu can give them stuff instead of removing them, why not simply devote yoyr life to making sure they can get there?
But you can love all of Gods creations equally, as theyre all under his dominion as such. Theres no need for hierarchy of Love amongst the things of this world. Yoy just dont want to sacrifice the exclusivity of your love for your family.
Bold statement, any proof? Many people are fine operaring with hate as a motivator.

>Liberty, equality, and bortherhood is without love
Whew

Objectivity tells you only how, not why. Objectivity is not why people get out of bed, in fact its probably a better reason for you to want to die in your sleep.

I agree with you but it’s so hard to not hate , hate is a human emotion

To quote you, "This makes no sense"

Courage has done more for mankind than love of the neighbor.

Attached: nietzsche_pistol.jpg (524x400, 55K)

>Liberty
Without limits
>Brotherhood
Without love
>Equality
Without distinction

You are just eating up board space, huh? Whatever, I'll assume you are just some guy posting here of your own volition.

>radical lefties killed a whole bunch of people and threw an entire continent into turmoil
Well gee, color me surprised.
Your entire argument boils down to
>We just need to love each other, man. There's like, too much hate in the world.
And hey, you know, it is god to love people. To try and get along and even make things better for them. But that doesn't mean you should love the person robbing you. You aren't some kind-hearted, noble man for submitting without a fight and withholding any grudge. You're just a good slave. How can you not see that? If you can, then you are a subverter of my people. A master trying to keep his slaves in line.

That’s not the engine though

>Without limits
You conveniently forgot everything Rousseau (the basis for the revolution) wrote about when he meant Liberty
>Without Love
What is more loving than freeing your fellow man from tyranny and slavery?
>Without distinction
Thats just true love youre not willing to accept because youre afraid of losing your exclusive "special" familial love. Anyone and everyone could be French, and be granted the rights and brotherhood that all Frenchmen have. Thats equality born out of fellow love for Mankind.

>Ypu can give them stuff instead of removing them, why not simply devote yoyr life to making sure they can get there?
Because that is not seeking good for anybody. That is not the best option you can desire for them not for you.
(You) #
>But you can love all of Gods creations equally, as theyre all under his dominion as such. Theres no need for hierarchy of Love amongst the things of this world. Yoy just dont want to sacrifice the exclusivity of your love for your family
No. A rat it is also created by God. But you don't hate rats for being rats, don't you?
>Bold statement, any proof? Many people are fine operaring with hate as a motivator.
The first love that drives you into action is love for yourself. If you love yourself, you want the best for you. Can you really act hating yourself?

I am exhausted, I'm done for today.

You're a bitch and you'll be back again tommorow

Yes. It is. Not only was it the engine, it was the fuel. Both where mutually exclusive.

Wheels are the things on a car that make contact to the road. Everything else was wheels, and road.

>Not the best option
Uplifting them is not good?
>Bes desire for them, not you
Lobe isnt about desire, you said it yourself its about sacrifice, and by sacrificing a bit of yoy r comfort to uplift their people, yoy are doing more good that way.
>Dont hate rats do you?
Not the issue, yoy havent adressed that since lobe is limitless, why can you not love equally? Choosing to love inequally is a result of your personal desires and biases infringing upon the ability to love.
>If you love yourself, you want whats best for you
Then we have two options, i can demand people sacrifice for me so that I can love myself better, or i consider the best for me is giving love to everything in equal measure and that loving myself doesnt require me to do things for myself at all. This is moral sainthood.

Youre just not following your own maxims enough. Go show love to your fellow man and give him your computer. The man will be glad he has a new computer, and love you for it and well love you for fucking off.

I hate because I want to love again

Nobody experiences love. Evil took it from us. Evil is more powerful than goodness because it can take anything you have, even your innocence and ability to feel love.

Lame

>I was walking along the bank of a stream when I saw a mother otter with her cubs, a very endearing sight, I'm sure you'll agree. And even as I watched, the mother otter dived into the water and came up with a plump salmon, which she subdued and dragged onto a half submerged log. As she ate it, while of course it was still alive, the body split and I remember to this day the sweet pinkness of its roes as they spilled out, much to the delight of the baby otters, who scrambled over themselves to feed on the delicacy. One of nature's wonders, gentlemen. Mother and children dining upon mother and children. And that is when I first learned about evil. It is built into the very nature of the universe. Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being, I told myself, it is up to all of us to become his moral superior.

hate is currently what is required for the survival of the white race. start sharpening that Guillotine.

Attached: 1532283577834.png (327x284, 89K)

>love cannibal pedophile kikes and their political assets
No

>What makes that evil is hate. If the evil person were able to love, he wouldn't be evil. It is as simple as that.
I remember when I was a kid. Hang onto your childhood for as long as possible, you've still got it.

Based and Norf pilled