Got married 9 months ago and ever since my wife has gained at least 40+ pounds...

got married 9 months ago and ever since my wife has gained at least 40+ pounds. her friends tell her how great she looks and she regurgitates shit about how a number on a scale doesn’t matter, plus size models are beautiful, etc. i’m not jacked, but i go to the gym and stay fit. she used to be tiny and now i’m less attracted when i see her stomach fat and cellulite.

what do?

Attached: 474DFB8D-D316-494D-9418-E8B41D3CB56E.jpg (1123x970, 135K)

Cheat on her

Bake her a cake, but put dog shit in the middle. That will condition her to eat less.

Tell her to have some self respect and put in enough work to look like a human being or you won't reciprocate the effort.

Let her know she's gross and unattractive. Honesty works. And the longer you lie the worse it will be. Let her see you checking out healthy women. Comment on hotter women. Look at pictures of her when she was thin and point it out.

get her ass to a gym or else threaten a divorce

Attached: 1561663060118.png (492x720, 223K)

Divorce her and tell her why. Plenty of fish in the sea, mate.

go on a Holiday to Libya and sell her on the market/ buy a new one.

>getting married in 2019
kys

put that sow on a diet have her physically move around and do work...no excuse for being fat

Make sure all the pics in the house are of skinny-her. Don't say anything about the ones you removed. If she asks why, just tell her you like those the best and the rest were kinda cluttering things up.

Prostitutes.
Dude you never asked yourself how your ancestors did ?

Make it clear you expect effort on her part to simply maintain what you fell in love with. It's not hard to not be fat but women are lazy and evolved to suck up every calorie they come across. You're the man and your guidance is what she needs.

Find female friends. Don’t cheat or even come close to cheating, but make sure your wife will know that other women desire you, even you don’t desire them. She’ll feel more competitive, and you’ll have better sex and she’ll feel the need to stay at the top of the competition to keep you.

any time i mention it, she cries for hours and its fucking irritating. makes me feel like a douche too.

My wife is up +65. Been married 14 years.

Attached: axMWAMu3w.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Checked

Cheat on her fat ass. Then tell her how disgusting she looks and find a divorce lawyer before she shits out a couple fuck trophies and you're stuck with her fat ass

Take her out for an hour a day for a walk using the time to break the conditioning of the electric Jew.

>You look like a fucking disgusting little piggy, how am I supposed to get hard for you? Stop listening to them silly bitches they just tell you what you want to hear. Lose some weight fatty
*Oink every time you pass her*

Nip this in the bud unless you want a land whale for the rest of your life and for the love of God don't knock her up.

She needs to pick cake or you. Not both.

Tell her you married her for her fertility, i.e looks. Attractiveness is inherently a sign of fertility, and fat lowers fertility ergo is ugly. Tell her to lose the weight on a keto diet or pack her backs and get the fuck out of your house.

you live your own life, not your wives.
stop being a codependent bitch and get happy - she is not your responsibility

>I'm not happy with my wife.
Definitely don't talk to her about this. Find a helpful online community and ask their advice.

have you said anything so far? if not why? you should've made it clear you think fat women are disgusting long before you married her

Stop fucking her and if she asks tell her you're not really attracted to fat women.

Watch Dr Eric Berg diet videos on YT he has great info esp for women

Question user: is this the only issue or are their others? Is she generous sexually or is that dying too?

Here's a fucking protip bro, the longer you're married the more of your shit she's entitled to under our bullshit judiciary systems.

Get her to change or bug out ASAP.

Don’t do this. She will try to take your shit in divorce. You need to be sneakier so that you’re not the villain and some nigger judge gives everything you own to her. Have you tried fucking her hotter skinnier sister?

Don't cum in her vagina.
The real problem here is she is lazy and female. Women are herd animals and value the opinions of other women more than (you). I'm sorry but you may want to consider divorce, this is a lot better if there are no children.

Continue working out and coming here to browse.

I reiterate, don't impregnate her unless you get things figured out.

Attached: 4d.png (1306x766, 1.57M)

basically set the tone when it comes to food and exercise. You choose what food comes into the house. Just get her and you on a keto diet and reinforce it by telling her how she looks healthier. Talk about it from a health angle rather tha a size angle.

Dude she is fucking ruined, her body will never be the same after 40 pounds men actually have growth hormones and shit that keeps skin tight she is going to have stretch pits of skin all over.

Thats fucking hot. Love womanly curvy bodies

You're fucked. Sorry, there isn't much that can be done. This seems shitty but I would cut my losses if I were you. It's only going to get worse from here. You could be a feeder and get her to commit suicide via food. It's a long painful death but if she can't control herself then that that's her problem.

Attached: C240975B-89CD-4B1B-926A-EEB20F9A4A9A.jpg (964x685, 107K)

he's right you know

Attached: 1537879329704.png (150x161, 53K)

>he fell for the marriage meme
Tell your wife to stop being a pig, go do some sports with her or just divorce before you get kids and are divorce raped harder than you already will be

Crying burns calories.

this is my honest non joking answer. ask your wife if she is depressed or if something is going on that caused her to gain the weight and ask how you can help. offer to diet and exercise together. if she doesn't go for it, if she tries to give you shit or give you some feminist nonsense, then yes you should just cheat on her. if that's the case, you married a dud unfortunately and you'll never fix her. divorce is too big a headache so you should just live civilly and fuck other people.

don t fuck her.

it's not fat user.
i'm sorry to tell you its tyrones baby.

You better get used to chunky sex my dude. Your gona be plowing that fat ass until you die.

you're not a douche, you're staying fit for her while she can't even be bothered to hit the treadmill once a week. it's an insult to you, make her get her shit together

Nah look in all seriousness tell her she can't fool herself or anyone and get her to work out WITH you. Tell her you'll have her in top shape if she works out with you. Teach her what you know

Just don't say anything. Buy her gym wear and drag her ass out there with you. Ffs it's not hard and better than sending her to the gym alone.

Then he'll have a fat wife who cheats on him

Gotta guide her to do the same activities you do if they are crushing her with stress.

adultery is never the answer. better to just get a divorce if you are considering that.

Tell her she looks mildly piggish.

stick babies in her. have white babies

you blew it

It's over, once a woman gains weight she can never ever lose it. They don't have the muscle mass to be able to shred weight like men can

T. Watched my mum try and fail to lose weight for 20 years.

you can be a bitch, or you can be a man

tell her she has 6 months to get in shape or get out

>>getting married in 2019
>kys
some men will never learn

With divorce it's important to strike first. OP would be a moron to give her that advantage by announcing his demands.

OP, just start getting the papers ready, then move your shit out when she's not home. You don't have the authority to change her. Cut your losses.

Fuck her 3 times a day. Keep telling her that her fat is sexy, you can't keep your hands off her. She'll get tired of it and lose weight to keep you away.

Post her fat titties here and let her read our comments.

She's playing you. Power through those tears. And stand firm.

>married

big mistake

Find yourself a qt sissyboi that will be more femme than your typical fatfuck American wifey.

what for?
having to control her won’t make you happy unless you are mentally ill.

she made the decision to put less effort into the relationship > you do the same. give her less time/attention and move on if she gets more unhealthy - her shitty mindset will just worsen the quality of your life

Try to encourage her to lose weight.

You should tell her before marriage that staying at least bearably fit is a part of the deal.

Or don't marry at all. Fuck modern women

Take her to the gym with you.

A woman will act as bad as you allow her to.

this is why he should've made it clear that he thinks fat women are disgusting from the beginning

Gym is useless if she's eating shit food. Better to change her eating pattern, e.g intermittent fasting or carnivore diet, and avoid the carbs/ sugars/ vegetable oils/ HFCS/ wheat. Takes hours in a gym to burn off a doughnut.

That's not true at all. Calories in calories out. Your mom didn't stop eating to much food and she couldn't lose weight. That or she had a rare disorder.

Pic related

Attached: 1_147151_1_6.jpg (400x434, 26K)

My wife is 20 lbs. Over our wedding day, 20 months after we've been married. To be fair I'm 20 lbs. Overweight too.

But the kicker is she got fired at work and has been unemployed for 9 months. It's infuriating. I'm starting a business and she is a decent stay at home wife but her complacency is pretty bad. Women just have no spine, we have to literally walk them through life.

Fucking tell her that she's getting fat. I used to be fat, all it takes is someone you care about pointing it out to realize how far you have slid and suddenly it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks you will always be the first to notice. I got super fat without even realizing it, but now that I've lost 105 pounds I look in the mirror every morning and still see a fat fuck. The person who told me I was fat has gone from complimenting how good I look to expressing concern because I lost all the weight since she knew me and still don't eating but it doesn't matter. I have another 30-35 pounds to lose before I hit 10% and it is a matter of self pride to lose that weight. If she is unwilling to improve herself fucking bail and tell her that it's not that she's fat, it's that you can not love someone who cares so little about herself that she won't even make an effort to be the best version of herself she can be.

Fat might be beautiful in this crazy fucked up world, but laziness/apathy are as disgusting as always.

replacing her meals with 3x more diet products that include mass sugar and no exercise?

losing weight works at any age, it just gets harder, but the fat idiots are not even really trying

Exactly this. You're the captain of the marriage ship. Crack the fucking whip.

>88
>88
Bingo. Checked. 2 x 2 fat ladies.

the fuck mate it'll only get worse
if you want something ask for it
if she says you wouldn't complain if you loved her say you'd get off your butt if you loved me and not the damn twinkys
its only the truth

To lose weight you just need to stop eat.That's simple : reduce your calories consumption.

Sport does not work or more precisely has a negligeable effect.

Stop eating, eat strawberries for dessert, stop pasta, stop bread, stop eating anything with weath or rice, eat beans or green vegetables.

For 2 months.

Boom minus 16 kg

Use positive reinforcement. Make a good calculation about what's the most expensive a trinket you can afford for her. Offer it to her if she hits a target weight and stays around it (give her some wiggle room so she doesn't over stress) for 6-12 months. Rinse and repeat. Maybe offer her a cheaper thing to her with a small starting goal, then ramp up the cost of the gift as she approaches the weight you want her to reach.

Although not married, I'm going through something similar, although I have not seen the weight gain effects yet. My girlfriend is 22, and has stopped going to the gym completely which I'm extremely fearful of (she claims its due to stress). I don't really have any advice for you my friend, but I do truly wish the best for you, and I can't imagine the grief you're currently bearing on your shoulders. Stay strong brah we're all going to make it

tell her that you don't like fat people 24/7

This is how it happened in my marriage:

Marriage Year 0 - 2: Wife is fit, curvy, 110 pounds, hot af, draws looks from other men all the time, fucks like crazy. Wears me out.
Marriage Year 3 - 6: Gains 25, gets up to 135. Still has a healthy, curvy sexiness. Still likes to bang but not as often.
Marriage Year 6 - 11: Gains another 20; gets up to 155. Sexual impulses are still there but nothing like they used to be. The thought of cheating begins to enter my mind.
Marriage Year 12 - 14: Gains another 20. Wife is now tipping the scales at 175. Rarely wants to fuck, and when she does, it doesn't matter bc she doesn't turn me on any more.

Hey a leaf that understands being based
haven't seen that before

Bulk up.

Never will work.
Oldfag here. Women will get fat and stay fat because they think getting fat is natural. You can bring them to the gym, and they’ll walk on a treadmill at the lowest speed, whining every step. And then they’ll eat a tub of ice cream as soon as they are home because they earned it.

You are kinda retarded OP. Why did you not have these discussions prior to marriage? I told my spouse strait up becoming huge would be the end of our relationahip, that was known from the get go. You have obligations to each other, and one should be to look good. She is being selfish.

If you love her, tell her the truth. Tell her that she looks less attractive and your worried about he health. Encourage her to work out and eat right; you need to be apart of both of these things. You guys could work out and cook together; help her make it a routine.

I do this constantly around my gf. Because I genuinely find them disgusting she's lost 20 pounds since I met her and has kept it off.

This is it, people just don't realise. The best thing is to tell people to weigh themselves and it always shocks them into action.

It's too late. She's secured her meal ticket, so she doesn't have to try to impress anymore.

Attached: 1341823746595.jpg (591x880, 121K)

dont marry a woman that doesn't listen to you

Tell her you love her and you're concerned about how unhealthy her weight is.

Throw out all the unhealthy shit in the house. Encourage her to go for walks with you (buy a dog for bonus points) and if she loses weight, keep complementing her and telling her she's great.

>be honest
>worried about her health
Pick one. Honesty is “you look less attractive and I want to be attracted to you.”

probably because I'm not a leaf, I just squat here.

Married guys don't go to a forum full of incels asking for advice. Incel.

Also, explain that it will not only make her healthier but it will be easier to set an example for your future children. They need an active and energetic parent and role model; not a fat slob.

Fuck her sister.

OP she cries when you mention it because she doesn't believe her friends or herself. She knows how she looks, it's a cope. Women need to be lead. Women like to do things together with you when you take the initiative. No need to get demanding or she will get twisted with you, but you have to convince her to work out with you by putting the focus on how fit she will get if she trains with you. Tell her you will guide and teach her.

If you want a fit wife it's the only way. Just offer that to her, put the idea in her head. She can become a fat lazy slug or remain a beauty for a long time yet. The choice is hers

This guy is not married. Ignore this guy.

you're gonna have to threaten divorce and get her to a therapist to deal with whatever concoction of mental and physical issues is causing this to have a chance in hell of a turnaround

I said both because if he loves her, it would be from both concerns.

now is the time to run

You failed in your duties as the man.

therapists are just going to encourage her to divorce. if she doesnt listen him he's finished