Why does Jow Forums hate multiculturalism when the whole board is an experiment in multiculturalism?

Why does Jow Forums hate multiculturalism when the whole board is an experiment in multiculturalism?

Attached: GettyImages-964518638-920x584.jpg (920x584, 70K)

Because we don't have to look at each other, grow up with each other, and live around each other. Problems start when we're put in the same area not when there's separate areas.

Just because I don't want someone living in my town/country doesn't mean I hate them. Pol is like being in a bar full of tourists.

we are a red pilled multiculturalism

>Why does Jow Forums hate multiculturalism
Because in modern terms, it usually refers to something that is forced upon us.

This board is an example of people who actually care about REAL diversity.

because we're directly exposed to the disaster that is mulit-culturalsim, americans know better than anyone else that this bullshit will never fucking work.

>t. non-white

I know, it's totally ironic, right?

Attached: susan_sarandon_sleeping.jpg (597x396, 91K)

why do lefties vilify this place so much if that's the case?

Because when I leave this board, the niggers an pajeets who may be on here immediately stop affecting me.
Whereas in real life...

This leaf is correct. I don't hate niggers. I just don't want them living next to me.

If I could turn off my neighbors the way I can turn off the screen, I too would support multiculturalism. More on point, this place is not multicultural. People who don't blend in with board culture (whatever their opinions) are mocked and harassed until they turn a 360 and walk on out. The way Americans used to be with newcomers before public morality broke down.

Don't be dissin' on Ozzy in any way shape or form

we dont hate white multi culturalism. No More brother wars.

But fuck muslims, jews and niggers.

this
the left is so retarded that they believe (((globalist))) commie / capitalist lies that we hate each other. No, we just all agree all our cultures are better off with their own place. Anons can visit if they like but our nations should be for our own. Only the jew suffers from nationalism.

Lack of ethnic homogeneity and putting different races in an environment competing for resources increases ethnic tensions and leads to races valuing their own select groups more by conscious and unconscious in-group preference. Multiculturalism doesn't work. You have been lied to. It sows division in society. Also, putting races of lower intelligence and races of higher intelligence in a society and telling them they are equal most definitely is not good either.

Attached: infoimage9.png (1058x1447, 146K)

because it makes too much sense - people that come here turn into us AND at the same time it obliterates the entire leftist dogma

>360
user you're making us look bad

Because at any time I can close the browser and never see you glorious faggots again. Cant do that when they live next door, work in your office, and go to your grocery store.

> everyone speaks English
> everyone hates niggers and loves white people
> use the same memes, slang terms (ex. based & redpilled)
this is a monoculture

Besides, even if it were different, this is a forum for intellectual discussion about basket-weaving technique, not an actual multicultural state.

this is a cult, it's the opposite of multiculturalism.

Jow Forumsactually has one culture.

I hope you are the meta leaf

remind me who the meta leaf is
inb4 newfag

Amen...Preach it brotha!

Because the Jew hates Truth and Multiculturalism is a Lie. God split the tribes of humanity up for a reason and that reason is that they can all live peacefully separate but equal but when forced together there would be strife & conflict.

Attached: 1540666590040.png (1491x838, 1.79M)

What does this have to do with the Prince of Darkness?

I hate Jow Forums too

Jow Forums believes in true bio diversity. Every ethnicity or race should have their own land and sovereignty. Including us whites.

I hate white multiculturalism. Europeans are weird as fuck. Hell, eastern Canadians are weird as fuck.

This

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

i never talk to niggers. they are dicks to me
but talking online is ok

Jow Forums is a cesspool of LARPing shrimdick wh*tebois

dont worry you weren't going to fuck her anyway LOL

SAGE
Counter question: why do faggots keep posting obvious bait slide threads non-stop?

Rare based leaf

Multiculturism is a fine thing when people have their own country in which to practice it. It's not so great when people's cultures are held together by force to try and create a single global culture created by focus groups.

Attached: C134B4B5-B5E0-4044-AD93-48DCD6B977B7.jpg (1800x1683, 426K)

Ausssie Aussie Aussie

Attached: 73524BB2-E4AA-40FC-9C58-E4D843CF7C10.gif (399x369, 39K)

Respecting cultures means respecting
and maintaining borders
Stop confusing the online world
with reality.

Attached: 186C6632-39D5-4369-B0E6-00ED06AAA800.png (2732x2048, 2.31M)

self-hating shitskins
too bad motherfuckers you aint white like me

this
the left is monocultural tbqh

Yeah, but everyone here assimilates eventually, by will it by force. If that's how it worked in real life, yeah I'd be down.

assimilates to what commie?

Good post.
And to think my family wonders why I never went to pubs...
Why crawl pubs when you can hang back every night and unapologetically sing shit you'd never admit to?
"Promise me, you'll wait for me, 'cause I've been saving all my love for you"

To a redpilled ethnonationalist stoic.
Most folks who come here are stoics and don't even know it. They'd probably disappoint themselves by admitting it, maybe that's why.

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 203K)

>The LORD blessed you in every way, but you would not serve him with glad and joyful hearts. 48So then, you will serve the enemies that the LORD is going to send against you. You will be hungry, thirsty, and naked — in need of everything. The LORD will oppress you harshly until you are destroyed. 49The LORD will bring against you a nation from the ends of the earth, a nation whose language you do not know. They will swoop down on you like an eagle. 50They will be ruthless and show no mercy to anyone, young or old. 51They will eat your livestock and your crops, and you will starve to death. They will not leave you any corn, wine, olive oil, cattle, or sheep; and you will die. 52They will attack every town in the land that the LORD your God is giving you, and the high, fortified walls in which you trust will fall.

Attached: Nationalism+vs+multiculturalism+nationalism+preserves++while+multiculturalism+destroys+it.jpg (900x1981, 562K)

>Distinguish each thing according to its nature and show how it is.
Based and Stoicpilled.

many anons would be physically fighting with each other if they met in person. If we're peaceful at all it's because we're separated.