62% of americans believe a second breakfast should become a common thing

>62% of americans believe a second breakfast should become a common thing

Well non Americans how does it feel to know we Americans are so rich we believe another meal should be added to the daily meal count? You third worlders are lucky to eat rice and water and here we are adding another meal to our meal plan

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-202237_Fox News.jpg (1080x2007, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtandsight.com/the-last-mister-donut-in-the-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Red pilled men do intermitent fasting and keep the carb comsumption to the minimum

James King votes in favor of a second breakfast. And a pre-lunch.

Attached: JamesK02.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Based and hobbitpilled

Meanwhile in the real world people spend extra money in order to stay fit and eat healthy meals.
Only in America you can get 2X bacon egg and cheese croissant for the mere sum of 5$ + tax.

Attached: BD309DE4-16FD-470F-B22A-86A3B233BEC5.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

Rich people eat better meals
Fat people eat more meals

Dont be jealous poor eurofag

>second breakfast
>mfw

Attached: 1561575502164.gif (160x160, 811K)

Lol beat me to it

Honestly I genuinely miss eating at those chain restaurants in the USA, it felt oddly exotic and the food wasn’t terrible for what you pay.
The only downside is the overwhelming amount of calories you absorb at every meal, I ended up losing weight only because I walked 10 miles a day.

>666

Attached: 1543452689983.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Gluttony is a sin for a serious. Soon you we won’t be able to distinguish Americans from flaps of lard

I don't even eat first breakfast

>real meal
Wtf does this even mean? Are we supposed to petition the Committee of Culinary Naming Conventions to formally recognize it?

So it's breakfast, 2nd breakfast, morning tea, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, supper, dinner, dessert, midnight snack, 3am cheesecake.
Seems like there's still room for a major meal before or after afternoon tea.

I eat a meal plan. I eat 6 times a day. Smaller calorie controlled meals more often are conducive to having a good metabolism.

dessert isn't a meal

This.
Second breakfast is perfectly okay if you eat small portions.
Then you can eat like a hobbit (6 meals per day) and not be fat.
6 small meals are better for you than two huge meals.

I usually don't eat breakfast.

I generally go about 16 hours between dinner and the next time I eat.

>mfw when ppl think Tolkien invented second breakfast and elevenses.

Omad. Look it up

This is bad for you, mkay?

If you're intermittent fasting then you're wrong

Also breakfast - breaking your fast of not eating overnight. I know it's a joke name from lotr, but do americans really think going one hour without eating is a fast that needs to be broken?

Are there people who don't have second breakfast?

>tfw I dont eat breakfast, and often dont eat lunch.
I do eat dinner and late night food so I guess I just have a very late lunch and very late dinner

Was it human once?

I fucking HATE breakfast food. Hashbrowns, biscuits, bacon, sausage, it's all so fucking greasy. You literally get grease on your lips from eating breakfast from ANY major fast food chain. It's HORRIBLE. Then it gets all over your hands and it smells bad. I would be okay with breakfast if it was an avocado slice and egg whites in pitabread with some hot sauce. Absolutely NO CHEESE. Breakfast is SICKENING. I HAVE ALWAYS FUCKING HATED IT.

We've taken another shameful behavior and turned it into a sacrament.

What the fuck else is new?

Attached: 1563424965994.jpg (819x1024, 153K)

So true

I'm going to keep doing it.

>Avocado on bread breakfast
What's it like to be a millenial faggot

who gives a fuck, literally why are you morons bumping this bullshit

>not having coffee and donuts in between breakfasts
come to america we'll show you how to eat

Attached: burgers.png (813x1080, 1.19M)

Breakfast is the best meal of the day. Sausage, eggs, bacon, fries, and a side of pancakes or french toast

>complaining about grease at fast food joints
what the fuck?

>adding another daily meal

Holy fuck, how many do you need, there's already five. This shit's gotta be a different name for brunch.

2nd breakfast makes sense if you're working and your first "breakfast" is a cup of coffee and a banana or something before leaving for your job

Sausage, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, hashbrowns, yogurt & granola, coffee, OJ... fuck this thread is making me hungry

Attached: pacha.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>dessert

That's the end of every meal, Bruce. You always top every meal off with something sweet unless your meal was already exceptionally sweet.

>Most people don't even eat breakfast
>Let's add a second one.

bump

Cold pizza

What kind of fucking fat pig eats a second breakfast? I have a bowl of oatmeal, a cup of coffee, and a banana sometimes for breakfast and that is enough to hold me over until 12-1pm when I eat lunch. This country is full of fat fucks hell bent on stuffing their faces until their stomach is filled completely.

Fat fucks deserve a bullet to the head,

87% of all polls are complete bullshit. OP is 100% gay and sucks cock multiple times a day.

Perhaps, but now it has given its soul to the warp.

I literally skip breakfast and lunch everyday

americans unironically eat butter and cheese straight from the bar as a meal

>not deep frying your breakfast butter

We must find a final solution to the hobbit question

Attached: 1567307593271m.jpg (1024x927, 170K)

I don't get how people can start chowing down right away in the morning. It just drags you right down it's especially bad with carb eaters. Fast until at least lunch time preferably dinner. You'll feel way better

>ask meme question
>get meme answers
This is not news

I’m an American and eat fast food usually once or twice a week. I never get a Real workout. I stay in my room all day playing vidya and going to work on night shift. Why am I rail thin even though I stuff myself

This! I think breakfast is only good if you have it a good 1.5- 2 hours after you awaken.

Subway is fast food and it isn't greasy you fucking faggot. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GET BREAKFAST OTHWR THAN FAST FOOD U NIGGER FUCKING ASSHOLE LITTLE BITCH.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. It's the worst meal of the day. I respectfully disagree.

What's it like to be a Zoomer faggot nigger. Fuck you. I LOVE MY AVOCADO TOAST AND YOU CAN SUCK MY TITS FAGGOT.

Who are these people? I only eat one meal a day.

FUCKING BASTE. I LOVE YOU.

You'll never be a woman

Eating an egg you cooked yourself costs a mere fraction of the highway robbery that is fast-food breakfast.

That shit is really bad for you.

I'M NOt U fucking retard zoomer. Go to college u shit faced cock Master.

No, it was American.

When the fucks smoko?

You do that when you sleep, numbnuts.

America may be the greatest country on earth but where also the most fucking stupid.

Go to college? So I can become 200k in debt for the honor of being told I'm an evil white person? No thanks tranny

>LOTR Sam Gamji 14 or so years ago: "What about our second breakfast"
>America today: pic related
>62% of America gets forms their opinions and worldview from the movies they see
yes, americans are the worst white people on earth, is this new to you?

>>Eat more food goy!!!
Stop eating breakfast.

Seriously, it's more natural this way.

>second breakfast
isn't that from the hobbit?

Attached: 51uLvJlKpNL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (323x499, 27K)

fuckoff dunkin didndu donuts - you banned the Butternut ! you soldout 100% of the time but the god damned bean counters or calorie faggots just couldn't abide - then you DOUSED YOUR FAGGOT SANDWICHES IN SOUPY CORN SYRUP GREASE THEY TASTE LIKE A SICK SUGAR SHIT FROM THE A HOLE
>boycott !

fag, and fag confirmed
fry in didndu donut hell !

They also got rid of their hot apple cider. Fucking faggots

cheerios a banana and milk you brown faggots can't digest

you guys got Mr Donut's with their Buttercrunch donuts there ?
>PLEASE ! PAYING TOP DOLLAR !

Nice. Honestly we need a second breakfast before lunch otherwise the morning is unbalanced compared to having dinner and supper later in the day.

Fatties

Hobbits

>Mexican on an ineffective fad diet
Color me surprised.

comped bitches.... deal with it

Attached: Hotel continental comped breakfast.jpg (2111x1657, 1.04M)

WE WUZ HOBBITS AN SHIEET

arrghh fuckers - cider is good for you
>double boycott ! burn em down ! light the brapps and aim !

>Mr Donut's with their Buttercrunch donut

found the heaven thoughtandsight.com/the-last-mister-donut-in-the-us/

didndu fuckin bought em up... PRICKS !
I wonder if it's original recipe....they probably fucked it with corn syrup and cardboard shit
"While the goofy name seems tailor-made for Japan, the chain was actually founded in the U.S. in 1955, expanding throughout the country, and into Japan in the 1980s. When Dunkin’ Donuts’ parent company acquired the U.S. arm of Mister Donut in 1990, most franchisees chose to change their name to Dunkin’ Donuts, and nowadays there’s only one Mister Donut left in the states."

If you took three square meals a day and broke them up into 4-6 meals a day of the same volume of food you'd be improving your health without making much of a change (outside of the obvious convenience/scheduling issues).

>caring about carbs when you already look like a midget humpty dumpty.
retard

You're the type of colossally retarded faggot who thinks NY style pizza is bad for you because it is "greasy". That grease is olive oil, retard. Getting a thin floppy crust requires using more olive oil in the dough making process. The point I'm making here is that you are ignorant to the point of being a gaping prolapsed anus. You're the type of retard who effectively gives themselves brain damage by eating poorly because you're both too stupid and too arrogant to know any better.

>eat a bowl of cereal as youre rushing out the door.
>or a banana and a granola bar
>an hour passes
>fuck I'm still hungry
Gee. I wonder why.

>some retarded shitskin on Jow Forums calls you fat and greedy.

You shouldn't even be eating breakfast at all

Not everyone has time to eat a whole monkey for breakfast you welfare bum.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and not eating it substantially increases your risk for cardiac related death.

I never ate breakfast growing up. I went to school in a different city so i had to drive half an hour every morning. I usually just put some dry cereal in a baggie and eat it on the way. When i eat breakfast nowadays it gives me a stomach ache.

Same, I usually eat one meal a day. Kind of sucked at first but it's much more convenient and I haven't looked back. Sundays are when I cook eggs and bacy for my wife and baby and we all eat together. I'm not giving that up

Once you break your fast, you're no longer fasting.

Americans are fat and docile retard nigger cattle.

This is mom fitness advice. Enjoy your insulin tolerance you fucking boomer

What to know how i know youre a shitskin?

Because you're a schizo kike and addicted to shilling. You'll all be dead soon. Especially journalists.

Go eat a monkey you fatass brown leech.

Want to know why americas so fat? Find me a skinny person in this picture. Also find me a white person.

Attached: 8F08D1C2-D4E8-4742-8C14-5F57F12B11A2.jpg (900x1200, 360K)

>ineffective fad diet
Plato wrote about fasting to enhance his physical and mental abilities. It's not something new.

>morning snickers
>breakfast
>morning snack
>second breakfast
>brunch
>doritos
>lunch
>pastry
>dinner
>dessert
>first pepto bismol
>afternoon snack
>beer
>supper
>second dessert
>evening snack
>second doritos
>bedtime snickers
>second pepto bismol
They should start naming meals after the foods. Easier to remember the new meal names that way.

Attached: burger.jpg (404x369, 24K)

And in other news America is suffering from a horrible obesity epidemic.

>Philosopher as nutritionist
Lol, he clearly wasn't talking about mental fortitude.