Why the fuck are we against Islam again?

>Have moral police who patrol their neighbourhoods and whip any insolent thots back into place.

>Anti-degeneracy, gender this and that fags
>Anti-Feminist - Keep women in their place
> Anti-Drug use

Despite popular belief of Islam beings brown people hating westerners, if you are a white western guy and convert to Islam you will now be their brother in faith and arms and you can have your pick of any Muslim woman you want.

Attached: Based.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/
youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they wouldn't hesitate to behead their own, they sure as fuck wouldn't hesitate to murder us

shut up bitch

White men are already the greatest terrorism threat in America

Fuck off Mussie scum!

I can say 1 thing
1 race will remain in the end which 1 not certain
1 religion will remain- this will be Islam
whichever race is islam will have a significant higher chance of being the last race on earth

not feelings speaking literally boild down to a science if you are capable of thinking that far.

shitskins need to be killed
all infidel whites needs to be killed they have all turned their back to god and turned towards satan- look at this satanic disgusting world

19And this was John’s testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him, “Who are you?” 20He did not refuse to confess, but openly declared, “I am not the Christ.”

21“Then who are you?” they inquired. “Are you Elijah?”

He said, “I am not.”

“Are you the Prophet?”

He answered, “No.”

22So they said to him, “Who are you? We need an answer for those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?”

23John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet: “I am a voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’”e

24Then the Pharisees who had been sent 25asked him, “Why then do you baptize, if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?”

26“I baptize withf water,” John replied, “but among you stands One you do not know. 27He is the One who comes after me, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie.”

28All this happened at Bethany beyond the Jordan, where John was baptizing

---------
John the Baptist confirms there will be a prophet that is not Christ or Elijah after his lifespan.

This is clearly not Paul as Peter and Barnabas rebuke him at Antioch when he tried to tell disciples that served with Christ that his authority was equal or greater than theirs. Lmfao

Bcuz they groom underage girls in england and elsewhere in europe, rape white people, claim special protection in out multi kulti society and use it to fuck us over, commit terrorism, steal christian land .

Most likely other reasons, but whatever, at least they know about the JQ.

>pedophilia
>secret faggotry
>incest
>inbreeding
>retarded
>muh Koran is the only knowledge you need
>kill the infidel
The only thing they get right is the women.

Seriously go kill yourself

Attached: quaran expert.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: quaran expert 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

islam will dominate the world

Dude, I'm asking myself the same question more and more EVERY fucking day!

Attached: Rape.jpg (560x843, 260K)

Because they are barbaric. Beheadings, torture, slavery, rape gangs.. but more importantly, anti-science and generally anti-knowledge.

>we
I really couldn't care less about what Muslims do in their own countries, but I am forced to because their people try fleeing to the west. If borders weren't so porous then it wouldn't be a problem.

That doesn't mean it's good.

>science and knowledge

Attached: EK0R8EMRE.jpg (717x880, 119K)

Degenerates fear islam

Attached: aghan-pahuten-redhair.png (400x300, 185K)

>rape English women?

Attached: lol'd 01.png (836x462, 441K)

Seriously. How many ancient historical artifacts did they destroy just because they were evidence of a time when the area wasn't Islamic again?

>be white
>convert to islam
>mosque tells me all kinds of religious nonsense
>must eat with right hand
>must wash feet 5 times a day
>cant read specific versions of quran
>must go to class every sunday
>cant study sunnah with out "a scholar" by my side
>must accept word of shaykh like he is god

basically going to a mosque confirmed all my beliefs that while islam is good in theory, leaders and social aspect turns it to shit very fast

It's a shame that the same area where the Bactrian Kingdom once thrived was forcibly converted by the sword.

Bro suppressing thot sexuality just leads to them over thotting.. Look at how successful the Western Christians are at fighting promiscuous behavior... Not successful at all. Religious people basically want to pretend they don't have the same urges they label as bad and seek out other people to literally beat up just to look better in front of a God that doesn't exist.

It's the same shit. The same reverse psychology in works too, the more you suppress the human with religion, the more they act out and become worse.

>converted by the sword.

Proofs? CNN? Fox?

Attached: 63801ce0e4cdd54c9883052da3d2aeb1.jpg (600x900, 82K)

I have less of an answer for you with every passing day.

>Not allowing the religion of peace to get rid of non peaceful artifacts.

Found the fascist. You wouldn't last a minute in Canada.

Cause they keep trying to brown Europe and enslave us

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/

Organized religion will always be a method of control. I don't think it's inherently wrong to have religion and there are benefits but, it's always going to be used in a negative aspect.

Show flag paki nigger.

The problem is Muslims are notoriously fucking homosexual. Muslim men love fucking each other, fucking little boys and fucking animals. I wish Islam was as anti homosexual as it claims to be but they are literally a bunch of faggots. A lot of veterans from the never ending war on terror will confirm this. Muslim men loving pounding man ass.

>found the fascist
where the fuck do you think you are?

As a white person we can have pick of any sand nigger regardless.

>murderer, thief, rapist, pedophile is the perfect man and example
>anti-degeneracy

>being brothers with sandniggers
>following organized religion

it's an abrahamic faith so it's trash from the start

Do you even read your holy book?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 6.23.41 PM.png (655x588, 192K)

There called the “bacha bazi” it’s basically male child sex slavery! Bunch of fucking kid touching degenerates!

Attached: 02C7E212-D1C0-4B45-A83E-7F9B5AACB9F3.jpg (750x495, 264K)

the cope is real.
literally murder fagots
your priests literally rape little boys
cope hard

Plenty! The blew up the Bamiyan Buddha statues in 2001. These things we carved by hand out of solid fucking rock in the 4th century.

Attached: 550FE844-08FF-45D1-B0CC-C8D3A748F645.jpg (750x507, 262K)

Hey man, were you in that one thread with the insider kike? You suggested Whites create a new tribe, backed by Islam? I agree with you

And they say you cant find truth on Jow Forums.

Because we're not pedophiles

-circumcision
-polygamy
-child mariage
-child suicide bombers
-inbreeding
-sacred letter doctrine
-anti-science
-absent bacon
-killing apostates
-(once the holy months have passed) killing “polytheists”
-poop on left

Poop on left hand

Not my priests, I’m Catholic but refuse to abide by archaic laws and principals. And any priests that do touch kids should be dragged from the church and hanged from the nearest tree!

They are complete hypocrites. Mohammad and the Quaran forbids idol worship. Mohammad even destroyed all the pagan Idols in Mecca.
Yet they worship a fucking meteorite like an Idol and none of them see the hypocrisy of it.

So did Epstein and his cartel.

Like most orthodoxies they seem appealing on a surface level. Promising strict rules, holy law and holy order.

Unfortunately don't have any built in redundancies.

So just like communist societies they immediately fall victim to the lowest common denominator, i.e. degenerates. No matter how great your plan is it can't survive this inevitable implosion.

I imagine there was a time when Islam was magnificent but it is now populated by perty thigs and conniving Imams, no better than the other two abrhamic religions.

You can apply this principle to any fallen empire and it's mostly true. This is why people hold fast to Democracy, Capitalism, Republicanism, Libertarianism, and stoicism.

These crack pot cults come and go through the centuries.

Cleaning with left hand*

i only dislike the muslims that move to our nations, i have nothing against the ones that stay in their countries

I think a white ethnostate where everyone followed Islam could be a success

White people really hate the idea of Islam growing in their own country because it means more brown people. But what if we keep the brown people out and adopt Islam ourselves as a way to regain control over women

Well, I have to say, I'm convinced.

How do I get started in Islam? What are the first steps for conversion?

If we weren't in their business they would leave us alone.

>>
Ahmed looks so happy with his new bride.

"There is no god but Allah (Allah just being Arabic for God so just pretty much saying "All other gods are false")
and Muhammed (Peace be upon him is usually followed by mentioning him) is his messenger." (Though Jesus is considered legit in Islam and he is well spoken of in the Quran. Within it he goes by Isa which again is just the arabic version.)
Enjoy user but study all the religions well before embarking into something. People who keep flip flopping religions are quite annoying.

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 162K)

Informative post

Why do we have to adopt a religion to regain control of women? Just rescind their rights and kick their ass when they get outta line.

Rinsing with left hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw

Islam has two main branches and has dozens of sects. Salafi, Wahabbi, Sunni, Shia etc. And they all hate each other to death. There is no unified Ummah.
The last Arab on earth will fight himself to the death.
We don't want this for the white reich.

Attached: Cu_JINLWgAA8AQU.jpg (480x207, 22K)

Hey bud, guess what Christianity used to be?
>Anti-degeneracy, gender this and that fags
>Anti-Feminist - Keep women in their place
> Anti-Drug use
The problem is a society that has lost a strict adherence to religion, not that it didn't follow the right one. We didn't have these problems before and we were not Islamic. A genuinely strict Catholic/Orthodox country wouldn't be doing any of those things either.

Attached: Mass.jpg (1684x967, 1.04M)

>We don't want this for the white reich.

Attached: 1496698626707.jpg (2100x1500, 2.06M)

>Why are we against Islam?
Because Satan, that's why.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

They flee from themselves and then expect to behave with polar opposites? Proof is in the pudding and I couldn’t really care if you use an argument not all are this way. They kill our civilians and cause trouble and crime. Do not forget about those fractions and pockets. It’s an example and warning. Short term destruction is long term pain.

They have every right men have. If not more. It’s a power move and the power has entered the brain. (Divorce rates sky rocket) I wonder why, a correlation with dates timelines with introduction of laws. Would a great leader risk the introduction of enemy combatants at the expense of civilians, children. Then they wonder why shit hits the fan. Screeching white racist and getting people to hate white males is the latest attempt to shift blame away from the politicians.

Islam shows us how opposite it is to Christianity when they bomb Infidels and use trucks to kill our civilians. Or is it that it is truly just terror rats causing issues. I believe it Islam and they absolutely hate Christians and are using us to enforce jihadi like a Trojan horse. You kill one civilian and you should go home all of them. Fuck you.

Attached: BEB30EE2-0DE1-4674-8B53-B154F8CC6942.jpg (674x1024, 66K)