STOP ANTIFA

Antifa is a violent domestic terrorist organization. It is a far greater threat than either
1) white supremacists
2) the alt-right
Why won't the FBI and Congress take Antifa seriously?

Attached: STOPANTIFA.png (1024x768, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawenforcementtoday.com/marine-said-hed-destroy-antifa-so-the-fbi-took-away-his-weapons-under-oregons-red-flag-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=MiE4UI5mfaA
www24.zippyshare.com/v/WszPp7ow/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are working with antifa even Crenshaw turned on his own when a marine had his weapon taken away for saying if antifa kills any of us he would answer in kind

>Because they are working with antifa
who? the FBI?
If either Congress or the FBI is working with Antifa, then it's a huge scandal
do you have sauce or are you just shooting the wind

Its not letting me post the link sorry there's no direct proof but if you're willing looking up crenshaw marine arrested

same fucking reason congress protects their 400k a year salary

you want to fuck congress, make their salary the average salary of their constituents

lawenforcementtoday.com/marine-said-hed-destroy-antifa-so-the-fbi-took-away-his-weapons-under-oregons-red-flag-law/

Here is one of the articles there a decent amount

>Why isn't the 2/3 of Congress and the 90% of the FBI that works for the leftist deep state doing more to stop their own leftist terror group?

Antifa helps the government get more control since they are against free speech, and really all freedom. the government likes having more power.

Because you are cucks, NKVD on the other hand would do the trick though, comrade.
Pic related, this is what Americans and Jews will get one day.

Attached: NKVD.png (500x304, 97K)

the real question is why isn't trump doing anything

>Calling ANTIFA leftist
They are liberals, not fucking leftist you goddamn uneducated burger who was brainwashed by Trotsky propaganda.

Trump is a literal autist, have you ever wondered why he didn't finished the wall?

There’s plenty of historical precedent on this: Gladio, CHAOS, COINTRLPRO. My take? They’re using both sides to cause problems

why would you want antifa stopped by the government?

our goal is to let them get so bad that the right gives up faith in the government, and relies instead on right wing fascist death squads

antifa is literally our greatest ally

>Why won't the FBI and Congress take Antifa seriously?
Because there are significant factions of the left arguing in favor of them, because they want to use violence in order to supress dissent

Antifa is Trotskyism incarnate.

As Sherlock Holmes pointed out, if the guard dog doesn't bark, then he knows the criminal.

The FBI is a fake law enforcement agency that works on behalf of the Deep State, and they use terrorist organizations like antfia to intimidate and harrass Americans.

Because antifa has the full support of the regime and entire system. Leftists have built a strong street network over the past half century (look how quick protests began after the travel ban) and can merely direct some people to these events specifically so their media cohorts can spread lies for their political handlers to pass legislation or use the bureaucracy to crush even the most milquetoast dissenters

Attached: 1503899465555.png (1255x5323, 2.5M)

>
>>Because they are working with antifa
>who? the FBI?
>If either Congress or the FBI is working with Antifa, then it's a huge scandal
>do you have sauce or are you just shooting the wind

The FBI has on many occasions promoted and aided terrorist and encouraged them to attack Americans (Garlad Texas shooterr, Ramzi Yousef, Operation Northwood, etc)
Given that they REFUSE to to do anything about Antifa means that they are up to their old tricks.

>even Crenshaw
>even

that fucking faggot was never on our side. he's the typical conservicuck and you faggots only liked him because MUH SEELZ and MUH EYEPATCH

>Liberals and leftists aren't the same thing, goyim!

don't forget burning kids alive or building the truck bomb for the '93 WTC attack

FBI = terrorist organization

but that's ok. the communist terrorists are what caused the people to side with hitler 1.0, and they will be what causes them to side with hitler 2.0

FBI truly our greatest allies, praise be to comey

Attached: Waco.jpg (992x558, 77K)

because antifa gets their backing from the people
in government, how else will government exist if
there are no enemies to exist against. antifa is
that manufactured enemy so cops don't have
to get real jobs.

Attached: 61926BYMN2L._SY445_.jpg (307x445, 52K)

He was a service member usually we have a strong bond especially if we were in combat i did believe he was still one of us but i was wrong and this opened my eyes hes a politician first

thanks

Sorry it took so long let me know what you're thought when your finished reading

Attached: g3.png (500x441, 139K)

>Antifa is a violent domestic terrorist organization.
uhhhh no their not their a Jewish protest group who have rights because their from Israel so its illegal to prosecute them you fucking nazi.

Cry more showing your white fragility.

Attached: antfa-are-to-the-democratic-party-as-the-einsatzgruppen-and-38913194.png (500x570, 115K)

here's a mind blowing concept for you: maybe.. just maybe.. the fbi and its league of extreme faggots are part of antifa?

Is founded by the government, go right wing protesters outside bloomberg house or cnn guys and you will be send to jail.

because cops are shit
and the FBI are faggots infavor of turning little boys into dickless wonders.

Well they are not you fucking faggot, look at the USSR. Do you honestly believe that NKVD would not intervene and send these retards to gulag?

white supremacist are equally a domestic terroist organization. KKK can back that up.

Nazis are a domestic terrorist organization as well

Antifa doesn't exist, nor to Nazis.

Hi,
Thanks to everyone in the thread for getting this started. I think there's enough interest here to see if there are more than a few readers who are interested in an answer to this question.
My answer is: tell Congress and the FBI to get moving on Antifa. These could be laws that mostly target corporate America and foreign governments for supporting Antifa.
Frankly this means finding and creating jobs that Antifa will find hard to resist. And that means hammering corporate America and foreign powers.

Attached: TELLCONGRESSTOSTOPANTIFA.png (1024x768, 63K)

>why doesn't antifas founders and funders stop antifa?
no idea, senpai. I just can't put my finger on it... it's just beyond the grasp of my mental capabilities. I just can't quite get my almonds activated on that subject.

Attached: 1528930532055.jpg (977x1024, 140K)

how about starting it? that would be nice.

Trump should run on
>I will tell Congress to cut funding for the domestic terrorist organization known as Antifa
without explaining how he will get Congress to do this

eat shit and die cuck...the real domestic terrorists are the fucking right-wing nut jobs

Attached: 1564578807096.jpg (500x562, 69K)

I don't give a shit what Trump or the democrats run on.
They are all tools just like Obama, Bush, etc. all presidents that went against the agenda were removed/killed.

Same people who fund fbi are sponsored by pedophiles. Same people who fund antifa fund hollywood pedophiles. Gee I wonder where they might have cast allegiances when the mark of the beast was being encoded onto their forehead and hands by their heart and minds collective actions and relative antipathy towards antifa. There are simply too many lawless agents to track now that they persisted in allowing the satanic and wicked to indoctrinate future generations. Now that we see the fallout of woodstock we see that celebrity ashes and vampire dust have made coke heads out of the dead faithless boomers who survived the cold war crisis and media scandals of their age that got blown out of proportion to serve the satanic agenda of the institutional elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiE4UI5mfaA
Good to have you back, son.

Attached: 1564939544848.jpg (2048x1489, 410K)

>do you have sauce or are you just shooting the wind

Look up Robert Rundo and the case against the "Rise Above Movement". They were caught on camera defending themselves against antifa at some protests. So Pro Publica (who likely has several antifa members on its staff), made a video set to scary music that makes it look like RAM is a nazi street gang. The FBI conducted no-knock raids against members of the group for charges of "conspiracy to riot" because they had bought hand wraps and were therefore considered to have planned violence against people. They are also being tried for assault against unknown members of the black bloc who don't have to appear in court because the state considers the video made by Pro Publica as evidence of them committing the crime.

FBI agents involved in the case against RAM, which is still being fought to this day, have admitted in court that no such similar action or even investigation has been made against antifa. There can be no excuse for ignoring them other than that they are working together. Likely using Antifa members as bait to draw out, monitor, and make examples of any groups of young nationalist men concerned with politics.

because they made antifa retard

bait

look at this sorry sack of leftist shit.

Attached: AA4D159C-1FF6-4BD9-A427-5626ABB1B179.gif (480x360, 82K)

Why did Congress and the FBI lie about 9/11?

You know the fucking answer. You're a paypig on the farm trying to tell the farmer how to do his job now eat your slop paypig!

Attached: blacksun2.jpg (474x296, 9K)

Provide an example of "right wing" violence, aside from mass shootings for several reasons, but primarily because isn't the kind of violence antifa claims to stop.

Because the FBI 100% supports ANTIFA. The FBI is full of far-left extremists that hate Trump and his supporters, so they will allow ANTIFA thugs to beat up Trumpfags with impunity, while punishing anyone that fights back.

Attached: FBI retards.png (1222x999, 765K)

That's because Antifa is controlled opposition that's used as a propaganda piece to further stripping rights away and to get the golems to attack their own people instead of the people instigating the civil unrest.

Anyone who claims to want to stop the (((1%))) and then attack everyone below the (((1%))) they are nothing but mere puppets on a string by the (((1%))) they seek to destroy. That's why someone can be purged from (((Youtube))) for talking about legitimate sciences pointing out racial differences, but you can have videos on (((Youtube))) that literally show you how to make meth and even have videos of people using it. That's why Antifa is a thing, to paint other people as a problem. They're trying to program us to kill ourselves as they strip our rights away from the actions of their own puppets.

Attached: Antifa stands with Israel.png (642x476, 860K)

they are dumb ass. go read a book
to answer your question none of the goverment is going to shut down its own shit its impossiable

the curruption and apethic nature of people is why nothing is going to do anything.

trust me I've been to other places where tyranny runs house

bruh thats a fuckin darksign from dark souls

Also these.

Attached: 1567359091582.png (720x1280, 94K)

nice bait

It's pretty much a given that Antifa faggots are the s o ytroopers of the leftist, globohomo NGOs and politicians.They don't do a very good job of it, unless you consider them to be a expendable asset.

because antifa is a non-entity. it's just what you call some random edgy teens in black clothing. it's a red herring to keep you distracted from the real enemy: jews and the permanent state.

>unless you consider them to be a expendable asset.
ANTIFAs are aware tthey are expendable, but since they are fanatical anti-white cultists they are OK with it.

Attached: (((((they)))) are throwing white ANTIFAs under the bus already.png (877x1027, 387K)

The NKVD were a bunch of dope-addled punks who folded like wet paper when Stalin croaked, and were replaced by the new and improved KGB under Nicky the K.

Nice try, Shlomo. Gas yourself.

Attached: 397.jpg (680x596, 98K)

>ANTIFA
>non-entity
lolno, they are EXTREMELY well organized and even have their own guilds of lawyers (some even go to the marches wearing green helmets) to bail them out for free

Because his handler....er, I meant his son in law didn't give him permission, since Tel Aviv hasn't approved any action yet.

Attached: 1462203578256.png (375x444, 79K)

>Look up Robert Rundo and the case against the "Rise Above Movement". They were caught on camera defending themselves against antifa at some protests. So Pro Publica (who likely has several antifa members on its staff), made a video set to scary music that makes it look like RAM is a nazi street gang. The FBI conducted no-knock raids against members of the group for charges of "conspiracy to riot" because they had bought hand wraps and were therefore considered to have planned violence against people. They are also being tried for assault against unknown members of the black bloc who don't have to appear in court because the state considers the video made by Pro Publica as evidence of them committing the crime.
>FBI agents involved in the case against RAM, which is still being fought to this day, have admitted in court that no such similar action or even investigation has been made against antifa. There can be no excuse for ignoring them other than that they are working together. Likely using Antifa members as bait to draw out, monitor, and make examples of any groups of young nationalist men concerned with politics.

This, one hundred percent.

Attached: 1545119496933.gif (256x200, 2.05M)

Fbi=antifa
Prove me wrong

Probably paid for by Soros and his NGOs.

Attached: COMMIE-JEW-SOROS-LINE-ART.jpg (650x520, 194K)

Bullshit
Its ngos with a network of losers to do low level insurgency ops
DHS for sure

LEL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Fag

There is probably still too much sympathy for the organization. Remember what happened when they went after the black panthers. Now our streets are littered with thugs destroying our quality of life.

Id make it less than the median tonfirce it to be rich do gooders onlys
Public service is noble
Vow of poverty applies

Fuck all of them, almost all guv jobs need bennies trimmed and salaries straight SLASHED

because lobbyists who pay well can do anything they want, so can politicians. American citizens are nothing more than peasants once again, and there are a different set of rules for those who work in the government prison is for the peasantry

>3/3 of congress, 100% of fbi as well as dhs and more, and 100% of all foreign ngo's, public sector employees/union slobs, welfare niggers as well as every shit stain from every shithole upon arrival
And every suicidal faggot, edgelord, and misanthrope who hate America because of their personal failings and degenerate lifestyles

Ftfy bro

IMPOTENT RAGE
Lmao@u

Can he?
Why cant we?

Why cant we crash telecoms?
Why cant we stop consuming just long enough for a crash to clean em all out?

Its frustrating
If all we did was non participate and gum up their works it wouldnt take but a tiny amount of tume to crash the system with no survivors

If theres a short term slaughter in the city thats just part and parcel m8
Lots of people there who dont need to continue any fucking way
Id blockade and screen white Christians and never let out any enemies unless it was to a departing plane that was already warmed up for wheels up and waiting

K sweaty
Seethe harder sperg

But theyre not escalating so we need to make them pipe down
Theyve likely been deemed innefective except as part of something larger than them and sidelined to fester the skid rows scoring smack and sucking each others unwashed poop dicks

But the NKVD were jews or their shabbos goy. The only difference between them and the FBI is that the feds aren't shooting as many people in the back of the head yet.

This

Shills, neck yourself
Liberals used to recognize this well lnown fact and anyone who doesnt is a liar

Muh tv contract

This

Atf needs routed out and abolished
Miller overturned by law

Well I'm a nationalist and I want to draw a crowd of gun holding right-wing nut jobs.
We need to make this country white as fuck.

Youre authoritarian therefore just as bad
Its moral to kill communists

>screamatesky.exe
>muh fragility

Must have hit that nerve pretty hard
Who hurt you user

Boom

Cops are fags

0 kills

How many mass shootings have white nationalists done this week?

They Are Antifa

Most “white nationalist” shooters are recruited by the CIA or Jews themselves. Stop being a faggot and fuck off

Antifa exists to discredit the left and get everyone to resent it. They are the banker's useful idiots who are let loose to bully innocent people and wreck minor things for fun.

No they arent
America was founded and left to the foubders POSTERITY, so thei is a White nation and all whites should be on Team America and you should be in gulag missing teeth from mistreatment and losinf extemities to frostbite while working 17 hr days 6 days a week til death
It serves you right that every antifa faggit, even their pokiticans that suppiet them, all the fbi agents who did this dirt

All of you are to be tied off just like comradskis did everywhere theyre atheist government laro has occured

Youre a slobbering hateful racist edgelord who supports white genocide and you shoukd be confined or executed in a just society
Not realeased frok the asylum to donthe us governments dirty work
You nevr attack the system, you only attack other protest groups

Its been poison for your own pokiticans to even mention you now too
Hung out to dry and youve litearlly done just a handful of riots

Antifa groups have killed no one. The Alt-Right movement has killed 1 (Heather Heyer). Right-wing extremists killed 49 people in 2018, that includes anti-government extremists, white-supremacists, and incels. The one other death that year was from an Islamic extremist. In other years before 2018 left-wing extremists did kill people but right-wing extremists killed much much more. The glowies are right in tracking this board and arresting its users.

Attached: 1512003930236.png (716x716, 351K)

Nazis is a buzzword you conflate any enemy you ha e under to dehumanize peoole and dmstrip tjem of due process
Youre the poster child of corruption and post blood thirsty hatred of us and our nation

You are the threat because you are a racist extremeist whishing to attack the population of your host nation
Like kill yourself faggot, can you imagine if I went o Japan and tikd the jaos that not only am I here that now they need ti be kess japanese so that I can degrade their society?
You seem to try to gloss over the fact you commit great evils and offense to God like we dont know who you are

Being a subversive is what youre doing and thats evil by defintion
Resiting that is a just act

Trips of Truth. Kek has spoken!

Attached: Check 'Em.jpg (600x600, 60K)

>Well I'm a nationalist and I want to draw a crowd of gun holding right-wing nut jobs.

I seriously suggest you listen to this episode of TDS where they have Rob Rundo on and they talk about his experience. If you try to start a group like the one you're talking about, you should expect to be contacted by feds and prepare yourself accordingly. Remember that as good as you think you and your goals are, huge segments of our population are being encouraged to believe you're a dangerous lunatic. If they decide to target you, it won't matter what the truth is anymore. It'll be their word on CNN being broadcast to normies as their new talking points against yours and anybody lurking boards like this one autistic enough to care.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't attempt to organize or anything like that. Just want to warn you about the kind of attention you may attract.

Forgot to post the link: www24.zippyshare.com/v/WszPp7ow/file.html

>How many mass shootings have white nationalists done this week?

Not nearly as many as niggers, but nobody is going to make a federal case about that.

Bullshit
You call all your enemies that in a vile attemot to dehumanize white peoole
You are the anti white extremist so all your cries about youre oppostion are all lies
DAS RAYCISS isnt a valid reason
You van get fucked and like it becuse tou can do fuck all about it
You can shill gun control in the fake news and here but cant even touch it in chamber

Your laws have failed nj ny conn spectacularly and anybchallenge to them and theyll dry up and blow away
ALL GUN LAWS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL
We are going to to roll back EVERY gun law
NO BACKGROUND CHECKS
NO FBI PERMISSION
NO ATF
NO MACHINE GUN TAX
IN FACT TAX FREE ALL GUNS, ACCESSORIES, AMMO, AND ANYTHING TERTIARY TO THEIR PRODUCTION
NO LICENSING FOR HANDGUNS
NO NY NJ MASS ETC EXEMPTIONS, ALL MADE OPEN CARRY, LEGALIZE ALL MACHINE GUNS SILENCERS DESTRUCTIVE DEVICES ETC

This will happen because theyll pish to far and itll blow up on their faces
Once it begins even your grandchildren should continue it down the line

NO GUN CONTROL ALLOWED CUNTS

This