Money is not made out of nothing

money records debt so how can anyone say money is made out of nothing?

Attached: 539DA42A-5E1B-4C2D-BEBE-68D70C42297A.jpg (425x320, 45K)

Because it's based on future labor that doesn't yet exist

but promise exists you can't deny that

How can people that haven't been born yet make a promise?

Also all the debt has an interest so how does it ever get paid off? What if I want to labor and not owe people shit for it?

well you pay the interest than you work to get it back from whoever you payed it to then you go and pay off your debt.

what do you mean, like passed down debts?

let me explain a little bit more, the issuer is obligated by law to work to aqcuire money after he spends it therefore the law makes the money valuable and not be some randomly made dollars out of nothing.

>debt has value

Thanks for the economics lesson, rabbi.

Attached: 8c1.png (600x555, 281K)

Bankruptcy.

it does because it enforced to pay it by the law making whoever chooses to go into debt/make a promise to not back out like a scam artist

idk man this post smells funny, I think you are the real jew

why are most people against debt economics? its only bad when people don't pay their debts and that's the banks fault for allowing bad loans there just needs to be a more trusted entity to do the financials and there needs to be more clarity so everyone can see what is going on

Currency is only as valuable as how productive it's economy is. When government "borrows" fake money it is basically saying future people will be more productive to make up for it

>mfw you attempt to collect debts from a dead man

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.67M)

credit is created out of nothing, it's a future promise of payment. That's why money is debt, one makes a promise to the other to get a job done. But only banks are allowed to hand out the permission to build things.

ah i get that damn i'm stumped

isn't the government involved in anyway?

what?

why is the government allowed to borrow more than what the people can afford? and what do you mean by "borrow"

Yeah. By making sure you pay the bank.

>be bank
>have $10 in real money
>lend $100 to several clients
>yfw fractional reserve banking is literally making money out of nothing.

Attached: 921ABD62-0E72-4E7D-95B9-1453181ACFCE.jpg (540x720, 50K)

That’s not even considering the interest either lmao

the only upside to this is businesses can start up faster but its irresponsible for obvious reasons.

This