New England General #4

Welcome to /neg/ New England General! This thread is for all politics related New England and current events.

>New Hampshire
>Vermont
>Massachusetts
>Connecticut
>Rhode Island
>Maine
>New York/Canada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England
These States make up New England, during the 1800's, New England almost declared Independence during the War of 1812.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartford_Convention
Our region almost left, but we stayed in the union to fight. We are right wing, but not a CIA plant, nor alt-right. We disavow them, since they do not fit the typical New Englander.
Now it is our time to rise up with our voice, one nation, one New England.
Note* Independence is not granted at this moment, this is for all things New England.

strawpoll.me/18441302

NEWS:
>Brigadier General Heston honored with memorial walkway
wcax.com/content/news/Heston-honored-with-memorial-walkway-559675761.html
>Plane lands with gear up at Nashua Airport; nobody injured
wmur.com/article/plane-lands-with-gear-up-at-nashua-airport-nobody-injured/28945754
>Hurricane Dorian Grazes Cape And Islands On Its Way To Canada
boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09/07/hurricane-dorian-massachusetts-cape-cod-nantucket-marthas-vineyard-wbz-tv-weather-forecast/
>Officials: 5-year-old Sudbury girl in critical condition after contracting EEE virus
whdh.com/news/5-year-old-sudbury-girl-tests-positive-for-potentially-fatal-eee-virus/

Unofficial Twitter: twitter.com/neindependence?lang=en
Unofficial Website: neindependence.weebly.com/
Anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=rASItf1Axug
Archive: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/neg/

Attached: wasp.png (2839x1023, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Confederation?fbclid=IwAR3NLslNeumWIuTn94mwwfleq1myJ2pPcf3S49towG9aactPbPH-wPyKvXM
turtleboysports.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that if New England seperated it could not survive. Shitholes such as New England rely on economic hubs such as Washington DC, Seattle, LA, etc...

kys kike

Based, Dixie stands with its brothers in New England.
With love, from the south

Attached: DixieFlagBearer.png (412x716, 145K)

much love brother

Those shitholes need us more than we need them. Kike.

Also, in honor of kike mods who have been killing these threads, I am now posting this comment a 2nd time:

New England is part of a wider region of people with similar heritage and thinking- plus a lot of undesirables in MA, RI, CT, and southern ME, who will be "encouraged to leave" after welfare is cut off and all Federal laws become moot overnight (including affirmative action and anti-discrimination laws).

I am guessing that when America balkanizes, the Iron Republic will become the dominant power. It will extend as far as the Dakota oil fields and the Alberta tar sands.

Other nations will include Cascadia, Northwest Front, Alaska, Hawaii, Florida, Diverse Peoples' Republic of Commiefornia, Jefferson, Deseret, Republic of Texas and Oklahoma, Aztlan, Nunavut, Navajo Nation, and Jesustan (Wyoming, Montana, most of Colorado, and half the Plains states).

Eliminated minor players will include Islamic State of Dearborn, Portland ANTIFA, Area 51, Ozark underground base, New Jersey Mafia, Effete Rich Liberals of Martha's Vineyard + Cape Cod, Jewish Holdouts of Long Island, Silicon Valley Cucks, San Francisco Street Shitting Zombie Collective, Immortan Joe and his war boyz, New Mogadishu, Zeta Cartel, Vancouver Triads, UN Peacekeepers, Hillary's Banshees, and assorted cults.

Canada will suffer total collapse due to tens of millions of refugees and will be carved up. All refugees who flee to Canada will ultimately freeze to death.

Most major cities of the Northeast, Midwest, and Canada will be besieged. Our side will pay the Left's pet underclass to destroy the cities. The Left will be eaten by their own pets. Kikes and rich liberals will lose all their investments. Israel will lose its big dumb golem. They will be diversified shortly thereafter.

Attached: New England after revolution.png (338x240, 17K)

WE GOT SHOAD

Nw ct here any frens?

sorta close fren if south mass counts

New /dixie/ general, please support new england bros

for sure

>Maine
>94% white
Based

its a running gag by the jannies at this point. We just cant be extinguished.

Attached: 1567884660323.png (1015x768, 299K)

Together we are unshoable. Also if you make a (((discord))) or anything else for the cause I will gladly join as an ambassador. The flame we lit will not be extinguished, you are right.

Please drop the New York. Yeah Canada is greater new England but New York just isn't

i would i openly support making a discord, but I do not feel like falling victim to the same fate Europa did. Not to imply that we plan anything like they did, we dont, but any movement like this would be considered the same as them because it set a precedent.
Maybe ill set one up but I can easily see myself shutting it down or making a new one since its innevitable that some glower or some organized group that would post bad shit would come and shut down would be needed. and after that most likley the group would splinter.
I've been in enough discords to know the pattern in stuff like this.

Attached: pepe.png (367x373, 9K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Confederation?fbclid=IwAR3NLslNeumWIuTn94mwwfleq1myJ2pPcf3S49towG9aactPbPH-wPyKvXM

>We disavow them, since they do not fit the typical New Englander

No shit, the typical New Englander is a liberal retard, you dumb bitch.

Discord Invite Code: vPMTKCg
please join this i have an idea

The old Anglo Protestant WASP stereotypical New Englander is dead, replaced by the jew. I’ve lived in “based” Western states, and believe me they are being replaced by Mexicans, and the whites who live there are materialist Californian bugmen types who are easily swayed. THE IRISH AND ITALIAN ROMAN CATHOLIC NEW ENGLANDERS ARE THE LAST HOPE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION. Literally every other demographic (aside from our based Baptist friends in the Deep South) has cucked.

Since the jews killed Christ, we have been the only voice of reason against their insanity and “revolutionary spirit,” and today we are still the only voice speaking out against their degeneracy. Pic related. New England Catholic Jihadist Crew.

Attached: 0BAA8742-04D6-4F6D-82A5-14D4445F2CF3.jpg (750x1108, 399K)

Its true that New York (the state) is almost entirely white out of the capital?

That is true for New York and many other states

literally this trust

>economic hubs such as Washington DC
Are you kidding? Literally the extortion capital stealing other people's money with no industry of its own. All "industry" is parasitic contracting also stealing tax dollars.

I guess you revere DC because it's Tel Aviv west.

All kikes need to leave the US. Your occupation here is coming to an end.

hmm nice little tidbit of history

Hello again friends.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-205213_Gallery.jpg (514x775, 339K)

Unfortunately New England still has too many faggot liberals up here.

It should be part of Canada.

>Lousiana isn't New France
Quebec and Lousiana are the most important components of New France.

Best Massachusetts news is from Turtleboysports

turtleboysports.com/

a fucking leaf

terre neuve, labrador and nouvelle ecosse are also french speaking if i remember correctly

also test for extraflags

>vermont

>alright everyone
>*spoon clank*
>thats about all peace out

apparently i am missing one