Anons, I don't want to be blackpilled...

Anons, I don't want to be blackpilled. Please describe in great detail how exactly Trump is stopping the jews when he's so vocally and financially supportive of them (and all the policies to help Israel). Please do not use memes or meme answers like "the media is jews and hates Trump". Give me detailed answers on how he's actively getting rid of all jews (including Kushner) and all blacks and mexicans forever.

Attached: fiqfoztfgal31.jpg (2300x1600, 379K)

He is not. Israel is your greatest ally, after all.

>Please describe in great detail how exactly Trump is stopping the jews when he's so vocally and financially supportive of them (and all the policies to help Israel).
ok!
He is getting rid of jews. Israel is wiped off the face of the earth already. Your not actually wasting your time putting faith in an orange retard. Hes a genius. Have you seen his academic past in engineering and economics. He has destroyed the kikes. The rivers and streams are made of chocolate.

Attached: Delete.png (590x472, 384K)

The jew controls this country no matter who is in office. Do you honestly believe that if Trump was trying to stop them, they wouldnt have Kennedy'ed his ass by now?

Only way the west is save is if the masses unite in a global civil war.First breaking their country free, then annihilating Israel.

op here. none of the replies are helping

Its reality my man. If you want make believe you could hang out in a ptg thread.

No reason not to get blackpilled here.
American politicians always will suport Isriel and the jews.

So simplistic. You have to frame the jew. You have to make him look like the bad guy to the masses of subhumans. You cant do anything directly. You need to create your own communist movement of death controlled by aryans against jews rather than the other way round. See leftists as sheep. Dont even say the word "jew". Just point out every billionare jews name and let leftists hunt them down for you. The leftists will die out in the process. Use far right iranian islamists to your advantage. These islamists will hunt down the leftists and libertarian capitalists and kill themselves in the process. And when the time is right we rush in at the end. To install a technocratic, germanic/nordic/celtic nativist, facist, imperialist, colonialist, merchantilist state.
We will put liberal women in concentration camps. They will labour and labour untill the british empire is what it would of been if they never had the vote. And when they are done we will lose our fake puppy trustworthy facial expressions and execute any woman bellow a 9.

Attached: lel.jpg (1024x683, 446K)

Half of these fags are trolls or shills OP. Don't worry.

Attached: 1566000123564.jpg (1000x950, 122K)

^^ there you go OP. here's your ptg pick me up.

He is buttblasting CHYNA. Without CHYNA true commie globalism is alot harder to make reality. As long as you murricans are around there will always be FREEDUMBS.
Unironically, fren.

Lol

great, please answer my question in great detail. please.

bump

Absolutely pathetic showing from MIGApedes. They actually can't defend Trump's actions, so they just don't post.

Attached: Lord_Humungus.jpg (478x253, 22K)

yeah I think I might be off the Trump train

Lefties hate trump. Trump supports Israel. Lefties set their sights on Israel and begin to learn what we already know.

that doesn't really explain anything, they still call him antisemitic

TRUMP IS NOT STOPPING THE JEWS ANY MORE THAN ALEX JONES IS.

The kikes have been at work for 100+ years on this country. Trump is step 1 in taking it back. He is FAR from perfect, but is there any other prominent politician right now in the US you think would 1) be better than trump, and 2) actually be able to win? Serious question, if yes, then who?

He's gotten a lot done on trade and deregulation. He's been jammed up by the courts every fucking time he tries to do something on immigration. Obamacare still exists because faggotass republicans in teh Senate refused to repeal it. Taxes are lower and tax receipts are higher than ever (but Congress can't stop spending). In all, I'd give him a B- so far. Good, not great. Big deduction for guns, minor deductions for not being more aggressive on immigration. Positive marks for taxes, trade, and deregulation.

Remember, it took 100 years to get where we are. 100 fucking years of the federal Reserve, women voting, mass immigration, New Deal/Great Society welfare programs, and more. It's not all going to get fixed in 4 to 8 unless we have a violent revolution. If Trump is the first steps down the path to fixing this country, we're off to an OK start.

Is that Barron trump

>Trump didn't even put them all in camps yet. how can you still support him?
Trump is step one.

The jews you
say. Never the
Commie chinks
though....No
would never be the
other world super
power..so sleepy

Attached: 1567867770214.jpg (346x366, 42K)

we love trump

that doesn't really answer the question. from what I understand post-2016, jews control both parties. it's a bit of a dog and pony show. the whole "what are you gonna vote Democrat instead" feels fruitless. You did nothing to answer how exactly he is actively working towards removing the jews, every jew, from the planet

>it's the commies
god i wish I could go back to 2015 and feel this way again

One thing I've begun to wonder is this: Is Trump really running the show, or are there people directing him in certain situations? Was he put in the White House because he has no real blackmail material?

almost like a secret state, run by jews... like Trump is a figure head of a deep state....

Trump's father donating lands to jewish people is a big part of the plan.

Blah Blah Blah another lib shit post didnt read

you didn't answer the question

Sorry to break it to you fren but trump isn't coming to save us. He was a pressure release valve all along and the agenda remains the same. He has been in the pockets of the jews since a rothschild financier named Wilbur Ross bailed him out from going bankrupt because of the Taj Mahal. All of his adult children are married or dating jews etc. To state otherwise is absolute cope.

>I don't want to be blackpilled
Lol

>how exactly Trump is stopping the jews
He's not stopping them. He's actively supporting them by helping them achieve their goals, including taking American wealth through the banks and destroying European culture through unregulated immigration.

No you dont. You have no viable and objective reason to love him. Trump, and Jews are both showering each other with love like the yuppie couple at the get together that is too proud and invested to tell everyone the divorce paperwork is already in the process.

> how exactly Trump is stopping the jews
He isn't and never did. Trumptards are just delusional.

Attached: 1495513277294.jpg (620x412, 20K)

Attached: 1.png (497x376, 29K)

The only 6 million D chess I can see is that he's pissing off the Arabs and Iranians so much that when he leaves office and a Democuck takes over, the American public will have no will and the EU will be too dysfunctional to defend Israel from the Second Six Day War.