>2019
>still no wall to keep them out

Attached: 1567906237728.webm (360x640, 2.16M)

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. user.

I hate when people don't put collars on their dogs. How would the poor little pupper get home if he go lost?

Mexico is paying for the wall, with their military.

LET THEM ALL IN, YOU BIGOT!!!!

THEY ARE ALL GOOD DECENT PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO COME TO AMERICA!!!!

Lmao

What dog breeds are already good at killing nigbulls?

That beaner dog is doing a job American dogs won't do.

Attached: squealer.gif (240x240, 50K)

La atrocidad castrada.....

dios mio...

Why do I continue to put up with these perversions? Why do I seek them? Is it because I want to see someone else suffer while I do?

Quite the accuracy for a nigbull

Attached: Bueno Upstart Goblin.png (358x338, 290K)

>no audio
aww come on man :/

This bread is so stale that it should be bread for the dead.

What's with the sudden flurry of nutmunching threads?

Something about the Cartel

Idk I enjoy watching this shit because 1 it doesn’t phase me what so ever and 2 I like to dig deep, and see the horror of truth in its fullest extent

I do REALLY enjoy forcing mentally unstable weak and unbalanced people to watch stuff like this
I despise retards and the mentally unhinged, I like watching their reaction as I destroy their made up worldview and show them how harsh reality is

Attached: 7F3CEA56-2ADD-4537-9943-3D5DD402F58D.jpg (777x503, 122K)

OPEN BORDERS MOW

Idk, it’s a video that is probably extreme enough and sends a message strong a enough that it compels people here to share it, in part for the reasons I cited

theync.com

you're welcome

based mexican k9 unit stopping rapists in their tracks
post "gracias amigo!" to stop all mexican rapists

Attached: y-las-morenas-1525935511644.png (585x480, 58K)

>same french poster in both threads
go back to isis homo

You realize you are one of the mentally unhinged, right?

Does anyone honestly believe a wall out keep anyone out?

Was he a rapist?
gracias amigo, clean that hell hole up

I would like to know why I get banned for replying too many times to someone with whom I'm having a conversation, yet it is perfectly acceptable for others to post the mutilation of another human being in order to show they have some superior knowledge. If I could find a clue on 4ch would be as beautiful as a polished opal.

Newfag redditor discovers gore for the first time and decides to post it to prove how funny and edgy he is.

How is being unleashed by reality and on top of ones emotional state unhinged again?

Is the appropriate reaction in your kind curling in a ball and crying oneself to sleep after watching this video?

Again I despise the mentally weak and unhinged, the over emotional, the unbalanced, the meak, that which you are

Attached: E773D036-41C9-4BC2-AA7E-CED897195970.jpg (305x457, 31K)

>Believing that Trump EVER gave a fuck about a Wall, deportations, Kate's Law, Illegals voting, depressed wages, schools overrun with Illegals, healthcare costs of Illegals, the browning of America, etc. etc. etc. etc.

user, please

>it doesn’t phase me what so ever
it does phase your subconscious tho
enjoy your nightmares

Yes I do... and it will... It's not the only measure, but its one of a few that will help seal the deal. Welfare reform, eVerify, voting ID, end to birthright citizenship are all necessary as well.

having sex is what got him in trouble in the first place
yeah he raped some girl in michoacan and apparently got his ass lynched

>having an /extreme/ emotional reaction to 'not you' dying in pain
yikes!

Too pussy to watch. What happens?

How new are you?

To accept this is sick. To make fun of it is sick. This is the work of sickness and darkness. If this is what fascinates you, then you need some work.
God help you.

why are mexicans obsessed why cutting off balls? why the white race didnt exterminate this abomination of race when they had a chance? why we still let these creatures cross the border?

is that a white guy or latino or what? I cant tell. I bet it was a race thing whatever the case.

I don’t think we’ll ever know the actual story, those guys will get away even though they’re showing their faces Andy compound because no one even cares to lock up/ kill those guys in the corrupt shitholes they come from

Future of all browned countries btw, imaging judge dread WITHOUT the judges, that’s 2200 America/europe

Idiots will tell you he was a rapist, in 99% of cases he just stole drugs/money from a dealer/made the dealer mad in some other way

No it doesn’t, sorry I’m stable, I know it’s a genetic rarity in this disgenic hellhole I live in

Link source evidence info?

>to accept reality is sick
>I am not mentally unhinged stop saying that
Pic related

Attached: 026598DE-1EEC-4DD8-B4E1-02A94C34BBDB.jpg (297x547, 30K)

doggo eats the bloke's dingdonger.

Please send this to your local politicians, wherever you live and explain to them that you DONT WANT MASS IMMIGRATION.

hes not even eating it, the dick was cut off and the dog is enjoying a meal of groin flesh sans dick

No the vid just started after the dog had ripped out the pp

Thanks for my daily dose of this video, doc.

Is an oven hot?

I didn't say that reality is sick, I said that someone who is amused by chopping up another human is sick. There used to be a difference. I never thought that it should be a reality that one should hack the entrails from another.

you have autism. you're broken from internet addiction. my advice? limit internet use to 1-3 hours a week maximum for the next two years. spend as much time as possible outside, talking to strangers.

>Idiots will tell you he was a rapist,
>in 99% of cases he just stole drugs/money from a dealer/made the dealer mad in some other way
Ah, so he's still a loser then
Play stupid games lose your balls I guess

Attached: 1565327395312.png (500x300, 16K)

Socialized sex change operation looks /comfy/

Yeah, nobody in the jungle thought about making a video before the dick was initially mutilated by the attack dog. At a later time someone turned on his camera, so you could watch another human being tortured to death.

This kind of shit reminds me how great it is being white.

It's so funny watching the cognitive dissonance though

Tiptoeing around, trying to abhor violence while also advocating for it

You guys are silly

isn't that a white guy getting his dick eaten?

lmaooo
that dude just got dabbed on

>h-he raped a boy and killed him, I swear!

Attached: gfcggh.jpg (602x602, 66K)

I didn’t say I was amused by subhumans doing subhuman things, I said I was amused by SHOWING subhuman Sidoine subhuman things to sheltered fagots who live with rose tainted glasses and see their worldview shatter, what’s wrong with that? They re objectively wrong, it feels good to shut them up

I do both, but I do enjoy shitposting quite a lot
I am not a no life’s believe it or not, but I do go back to shitposting whenever I have a minute, so maybe you have a point

Yeah you rarely have a choice in these shitholes, if you’re born in a favela where the police doesn’t enter and that is ruled by druglords, you WILL have to deal with them

Sometimes low level caïds kill randos without any reason, like just shoot a random kid on the street because you can, remember those are 80 iq drugged up subhumans
So even if you do your best not to fuck with them you’re not even safe

And the politicians of these countries are all bought up

In Brazil, EVERY politician except Bolsonarohad received money from cartels, and he s a Jew puppet

Again, welcome to reality, it’s a shitty fucking place, and you need to struggle, organise, and fight your way through if you want even a decent life, or any control over your own

Likely that
Again people who look like the ones in the pic don’t have high iq, i was surprised there even was two angles

If I had to guess they started putting the dog on his dick, then one guy had the idea to pull his phone, then another

Attached: 0ECB54F2-067D-46EF-AD5D-7C748EF43E47.jpg (1920x1080, 674K)

>It's resorting to the mutt folder and VPN now

Attached: 547754574754.jpg (602x493, 21K)

No?

>just stole drugs/money
>"just"

oof owwie

I was quoting the other guy dingus

>subconscious

that's art class lies

are you sure? looks white to me...

>cognitive dissonance
Those who have the cognitive dissonance do even recognize the violence that is taking place. Their world view is not one of reality, but of what they would like reality to become. Meanwhile, all of the evidence of reality seems to escape them.

kys paco

>spices
>white

Dogs can't eat your dick.
if it's already cut.

Attached: 1567713645187s.jpg (250x241, 9K)

>I said I was amused by SHOWING subhuman Sidoine subhuman things to sheltered fagots
Then you must be the teacher.

But I thought amerimutts loved pitbulls.

>one guy had the idea to pull his phone, then another
I'm sure this is true.

nobody has to rape anybody in mexishit. girls are wild whores there. stop making excuses for your sociopathic retard culture.

what

and HOW do we know the its just not another LYING SLUT???

Mexicunts need to step their visuals up like ISIS and give us some snuff KINO.

Unacceptable to film midway through when cock and balls are already gone.

lmao no

Attached: 3122354.png (559x589, 40K)

One who is full of pain seeks to harm those who are without, one is who is full of love seeks to care for those who are without.

Repent your ways, for those who seek to do harm will suffer greatly in this life and the next. To those who seek to do right by others will suffer in this life for what is just, but in death that suffering will be amended and recieve what evil will not get.

Post more disturbing torture

How long would it take to die like this

Why would you want to see this shit in 4K? Wtf is wrong with you

Yes you are very cold, dark and cool. Not being phased by gore and loving to see horror to its fullest extent (somehow even though you are unshaded) makes you very deep and tough.
How do you truly experience the horror if it doesn't phase you though? Are you just pretending or are you a retarded goth kid trying too hard to appear edgy online?

Attached: E219F2DA-14CA-423C-8177-F0927EF377B5.jpg (450x522, 12K)

>Then you must be the teacher.
I am, that’s what I do here
I preach the values whites have forgotten thus leading to their demise to anyone willing to listen, and make fun of those who aren’t

Things are bad
Things get bad
Millions of people were burned alive, tens of millions raped, hundreds of thousands tortured to death in horrible ways by commissars not 80 years ago on our own soil, yet people are so disconnected from reality that it feels like something distant to them

So I preach

You’re missing the point idiot

Attached: 2CAD7887-5C6C-4A9E-845F-0C4C53AEAEE1.jpg (506x720, 422K)

Don't you loved trannies and dogs?

Attached: 1549319394081.png (402x507, 277K)

I am not phased by watching evil, but i am by their ignorance. You yourself are a corrupted spirit, your pleasure will become agony in death. Your worldview is not one of truth or reality, for the likes as yourself, you will have to die first, then the truth will force itself upon you, and you will come to know the nature of God and righteousness itself.

you sound angry friend, hope you go to church tomorrow and get clarity
>Link source evidence info?
only mexican news
she had a cousin in la familia michoacana and that was the rapists mistake

Dont know. Im sure the Mexican police will never ever find his body or even look. Not sure why Mexican police even exist.

poor doggo

Again, you are the mentally weak and unhinged, you are not strong nor stable, this is a fantasy you profess to possess.

Your reaction will be the same as those who went before you, but you will have no body in wich to curl up, no arms to defend yourself, your spirit will be laid bare, this will your fate lest you repent your ways.

Good God what the fuck.

Attached: 1555068573921.jpg (684x960, 128K)

What a creative and industrious people

you must be +18 to post here fren based

Can someone explain why its always Mexico and Brazil for this shit

No dumb nigger.

Drug cartels.

>Your worldview is not one of truth or reality
Funny for someone who believes in an afterlife lol

As for my worldview it’s simply “things are extremely bad, can get a lot worse and you need to be ready for it, never letting go of the struggle for one second”, how is that not reality?
>his will your fate lest you repent your ways.
Oh you’re just a Christian and hoe’s mad
I get it

Attached: DD22B2AD-F7D6-45B8-B142-F9809C293199.jpg (700x472, 156K)

the flip flops are satans relics

What you say or does not say will not matter, what you allow to enter your heart is what matters. If you take out what is good, then you have made room for evil, and through you it will exercise itself.

Bad things do not go sour over a single day, for what is sweet now shall soon become rotten.

Attached: delusion.jpg (640x425, 69K)

somehow i am both a nigger and a spic

low IQ lawless monkey people.

Thracians were a amazing group of people. They forced Greece to change the way they made warfare due to the peltast, and Rome their armor thanks to the flax.