Where does Jow Forums stand on Chicken Wars 2k19?

Where does Jow Forums stand on Chicken Wars 2k19?

Attached: 2EE04094-FE43-4702-884C-0F00B394115D.jpg (800x900, 110K)

Chick-fila

chikfila is clearly superior.
in product and in service

Chickfila. I went to a popeyes, they said they were out and only 4 restauruants in 5 counties in the area were going to still be selling them
At least I can get what I want at chickfila. Screw popeyes, Joellas and Canes do better chicken anyway

>eating fast food

Are you 12 years old?

For me, it's Bon Chon

For me it's KFC

>fronting on the internet
are you?

What took popeyes so long to make a chicken sandwich? I choose chick fil a because they aren't stupid. And they have funny billboards.

Attached: 89B978F5-486B-4CB2-8B8D-DD1AB48D9CF2.png (652x367, 304K)

Ew, fuck I hate their food

Wendy's spicy chicken master race reporting

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Ive heard this somewhere. But where.

Chick Fil A

Chick-fil-a because I’m trying to make white children with the qt who works at the drive through near my work

I'm a LGBT traitor I like Chick-fil-a more.

Everyone likes Chick-Fil-A.

>High standards for staffing
>high standards for who gets to even open a franchise
>genuinely tasty food
>mostly white workers
>always great service

They can be as anti-gay as they want. The local one near my work always have a wrap around drive-thru all the way to the street.

Went to a popeyes once. Didn't care for it. Food wasn't very good and the store was full of degenerates.
I don't think we even have a Chick-Fil-A up here.

I don't eat fast food, but when I do have a craving I'd pick Chick-fil-a over Popeyes because the polynesian sauce is pretty good.

chick-fil-a and it isn’t even close

It's a chicken sandwich. There is nothing special about a chicken sandwich from a fastfood chain. That being said I stand with Chick-fil-a because Popeyes is blatantly being hardcore shilled because of Chick-Fil-A's politics.

Attached: hot-n-spicy-mcchicken.jpg (431x334, 25K)

I went to popeyes like an hour before closing and the guy behind the counter told me they were "out" of everything but bone-in. Wtf kind of service is that? You make your full menu until you close, jackass.

>people need to eat on sundays
>no chicken for them to eat

Attached: 1553848312257.jpg (340x480, 44K)

>caring about a fast food restaurants politics

I haven’t been to Popeyes in a decade

Cooking your own chicken = Old Popeye's > Chick-fila > Bojangles = New Popeye's > KFC > Church's > Shit > Chicken in a Box = Air-Fried Chicken

Nigger get out.

>the guy behind the counter told me they were "out" of everything but bone-in
he was hinting

Went to Wendys: "All I want is a large fries. They have to be hot, OK?"
Negress at the window frowns, takes my money, goes back to doing what she wanted to do before I interrupted her.
Open sack after pulling into parking space.
Ice cold fries. Go inside.

Drive up to Chik FilA. Perky young woman makes me feel like they've been anxiously looking forward all day to seeing me.
Delicious, hot meal.
My one and only trip to a Popeyes was like Wendys.

Fuck this shill thread. The globohomos put their media to work to promote Popeyes as a competitor to Chick-fil-A. Their sandwiches suck. They just want to turn them into the new pop hysteria to undercut the white Christians since nothing else has worked.

D-did I just read an ad?

It's not even worth discussing. Chick-fil-a is better in terms of presentation, service, atmosphere, cleanliness, consistency and menu variety. That is why this recent forced meme of popeyes having a good sandwich is laughable. Chick-fil-a's simplest spicy chicken sandwich is better than anything popeyes makes and you won't have Tavius telling you they done cooking that tonight. What, you need to get fast food on Sunday? Then go drive your car to shovel some lower grade trash into your maw and turn your back on God, you filthy heathen.

nostalgic for the good ol' days

I rarely eat fast food but when I do I prefer to give my money to a good Christian business that shuns Sodomites and has the good sense to take the Lords day off.

Attached: worlds least interesting meme.jpg (768x488, 117K)

This is some really autistic shit.

Popeyes utter disregard for God shows they will continue to choke under the jackboot of Chick-Fil-A