How does this make you feel?

The new US-Middle East peace envoy will be a 30-year-old White House administrative assistant, President Donald Trump announced yesterday.
Avi Berkowitz, an assistant to White House senior advisor and Mr Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, will inherit the role from Jason Greenblatt, formerly Mr Trump’s real estate lawyer, after Mr Greenblatt announced yesterday he would step down.
Mr Berkowitz, who graduated from Harvard Law School in 2016, has no foreign policy experience. He joined the Trump campaign in 2016 and has since served as Mr Kushner’s right-hand-man in the administration.

archive.is/oIAJR

Attached: diverse_ME_convoy.png (688x643, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alahednews.com.lb/49697/393
breitbart.com/politics/2017/12/01/reports-jared-kushner-ordered-the-call-that-sunk-michael-flynn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like having your maid/coffee boy own your horse/position because you will never get the license/security clearance

>white

feel like killing myself

The trump administration is a train wreck. Yang 2020

Attached: 0288C1C4-4258-4763-A5BB-D5189B606AC3.png (1450x506, 1.04M)

why havent people started to change their name to jewish names so they can get hired
jews change their names to white names all the time (actors)

Attached: 1537625061929.png (363x197, 34K)

this faggot needs to meet the nearest pakistani roof

>(((Berkowitz)))

Attached: 1550429358995.png (1000x400, 118K)

>coffee boy
>Harvard grad
>Kushner’s right hand man

Dude, this is literally the second most powerful man in the White House.

Attached: 8B1A7E6A-4E5D-41F1-948E-B60FC181EE07.jpg (640x421, 79K)

Jews, Jews and more Jews. For a population < 2% of 'Murrica, the Jews occupy all the important posts in the 'Murrican government. No wonder Billy Bob Joe is wanking off to interracial while the Kikes tell him what to think and what to do - poor chattel.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Trump really is off his fucking rocker.

>no Nepotism here goy!

Attached: 1557761150828.png (400x600, 178K)

based poo

Another one. Remember what they told you to get you to vote for this Manchurian candidate.

had this pic saved for a long time never had a chance to post but it feels fine now

Attached: 1533012856580.jpg (1242x1232, 183K)

American Jews are mostly mixing with goys these days, though.

Attached: 70A33E27-EF1E-4117-A005-2D3B85CEE262.jpg (214x320, 9K)

>you better trust that plan goy!

Attached: 1567930456041.jpg (674x893, 329K)

They are like the Brahmin caste for the so-called "Whites."

PEDES HOW ARE WE GOING TO SPIN THIS ONE OH SHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1563395250678.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

Fuck the middle east I hope someone nukes it.

Attached: Serendipia-Asia-El-Bosque-Print-AnielaParys.com-SS19-24-500x740.jpg (500x740, 42K)

>return with shit coffee
>get sent to shit hole
making coffee great again in 2019

So we're just lwtting straight Mossad take over the US government. Cool. Do your fucking job Feds, you fucking queers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 4.27.03 AM.png (836x208, 57K)

>Trump is gonna send him to negotiate with Iran and Israel
is he doing this on purpose to fuck up the negotiation?

Rare

Attached: 9552c68b852f9c0.jpg (768x773, 118K)

problem solved bros, we banned it for the general and anyone who brings it up will be filtered

Attached: 1554225905116.png (190x266, 8K)

>512 kb windows 93 backgammon

Attached: 1557094970705.jpg (576x768, 127K)

>Avi Berkowitz
lmfao, it seems like Jewish names haven't changed nearly fast enough to keep up with the memes about them.
Every time I read one of these articles and it's like,
>Director of the American Christian Cultural Center, Yidling Herschblatt says that Baal worship is an inseparable part of Christian culture.
Like the shit just jumps out at you

Attached: 1567397149360.jpg (593x601, 44K)

People have tried that and they get called out for it.

>someone
m-me?

Attached: 1550728635344.png (645x773, 24K)

Checked.

Attached: textgram_1537827979.jpg (1080x1080, 748K)

Attached: khamenei-rouhani-laughing.jpg (709x472, 218K)

Liberals elected a former bartender to represent the most populous state in the country.

what are the chances he's the incel who spams idf roasties on Jow Forums

>giving a fuck when you get called out for it
learn to ralph northam
just stick with it for 3 days and the news forgets

It's 49D tetsudo you fucking shills

Yeah that’s despicable, I don’t think I like Trump any more

Who fucking cares. The Middle East shouldn't even have a US envoy.

Adolf Hitler would never get people coffee or be an assistant

Attached: 1559753823698.png (794x800, 655K)

inb4 he gets benghazi'd

The end is coming
This had to happen eventually

check'd and based.
he made it clear in mein Kampf he will NEVER bring you a coffee.

Attached: 1529541732581.jpg (704x914, 109K)

You don't even need to change your name just say your Grandma changed her name to flee the holocaust

The Kike House

Covfefe

Good for him. American Dream.

Jared kushner has the most punchable face in politics at the moment

It would be funny if it weren't so true.

>oy vey, my grandmuddah was a bagelmaker and changed her last name to smith
>the actual name is smithstein, mr kushner
>get hired right then and there, no background check

>How does this make you feel?
We've been calling it ZOG for a reason.

Attached: cartoon_nazi_frog_cbs.png (588x735, 284K)

>Avi Berkowitz

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

I just read his wiki and the whole thing is pretty telling. He taught a class about getting into the white house. Is this guy the mastermind behind the Trump/Kushner Presidency?

Attached: avi_wiki.jpg (1389x936, 380K)

Its rather good for him desu. "coffe boy" is a fly on the wall and a protege.

You want people willing to be a bug on the wall so you can delegate once you are satisfied with the knowledge you have carefully filled his head with. Not all positions are filled best with a meritocratic process, sometimes you need the coffe boy to deliver a message to a network that he already knows.

Its always an investment, no need to hate desu.

Attached: gotosleep.jpg (640x763, 94K)

You know what? With all these whamen crying that there's more men than women at work, I think white guys should make use of this to show there's way more jews than non-jews in media and politics and ask for equality.

Of course this will slide off the board like nothing

Expect no less from president kikesucker.

Attached: 666trump.jpg (1024x678, 102K)

We can't ask for equality, because according to the Jews we are in charge of everything, and the privileges that they and their helper goym take they call "white privilege." Crypsis is key. Pic related thinks the Trump administration is White, and is too stupid to perceive a Jewish threat as long as his belly is full.

Attached: maga-mutt.png (800x800, 128K)

but you can use the fact that there are way more jews in the media business. You just have to copy the autistic screeching whamen's use when they talk about inequality at work

Has Trump actually elected a non-jew in any role in his administrations?

Attached: ff.png (300x300, 85K)

It won't work. They will put on their masks and become White, and indistinct from the people they oppress.

Jews aren’t white though they have their own homeland in the Middle East they have their own racial group(semites) sure there are European Jews(who merely adopted Judaism if you go back far enough) and Jews who mixed with euros but at the end of the day Jews are not white not by any stretch.

i dont care about the mideast, i dont care about israel, i dont care about "palestine", i dont care about iran, syria, turky, kurds, iraq, i dont care, i dont care!

They have a colony there, just like they have colonies in many countries. It only LARPs as a homeland.

oy vey

Attached: 1567557503394.png (660x946, 436K)

You have no idea how great it could work out. The current trend is being a victim. A long as you convince people you're a victim, you can achieve a lot

Kikes are really nepotistic.

Whites can't play the victim here anymore than British could play the victim there.

I think they all got kicked out (Bannon, Flynn, McMaster, etc). Now Trump has simply stopped trying to save America, and is trying to sink China along with her.

>Avi Berkowitz, an assistant to White House senior advisor and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, will inherit the role from Jason Greenblatt, formerly Trump’s real estate lawyer, after Greenblatt announced yesterday he would step down.
>Berkowitz, a Harvard Law School graduate since 2016, has no foreign policy experience. In the same year, he joined the Trump campaign and has ever since served as Kushner’s right-hand-man in the administration.
>A 2017 Business Insider profile of Berkowitz quoted former White House spokeswoman Hope Hicks as saying his main duties were “daily logistics like getting coffee and coordinating meetings.”
>A former employer said on Twitter Berkowitz was “not very impressive and needed significant hand-holding to handle even simple assignments. But Mideast peace? I’m sure he’s got this!” Another Arab states expert described him as “a glorified intern”.
>The appointment “demonstrates a lack of seriousness” in the administration’s approach to the peace plan and Kushner’s complete dominance over the process, former Middle East advisor to the US war department Jasmine El-Gamal told The Telegraph. “They are not even pretending otherwise by hiring a qualified person as an envoy.”
>Others have raised concerns that Berkowitz, like Greenblatt before him and Kushner, is a Zionist Jew, which may lead to a perception of bias in any peace negotiations with Palestinian officials. Upon Greenblatt’s announcement of his departure, Trump thanked him for his “dedication to 'Israel'.”
>Some analysts suspect the surprising appointment has been made so Berkowitz can be easily disposed of if Trump’s Middle East peace plan is not well received. The process has so far been widely criticized, in no small part because it is led by Kushner, who, like his father-in-law, has a background in New York real estate rather than foreign policy.
english.alahednews.com.lb/49697/393

They aren't.
Jews are foreign and undesirable as well as destructive to any nation unfortunate enough to be infested by them.

he was a corporal.you faggot!

I'm not talking about what should be, I'm talking about what is.

>US-Middle East peace envoy
WOW REALLY SOUNDS IMPORTANT
ALSO IS THE CAPS GETTING MY SARCASM ACROSS?

Oh boy another fucking kike in the white house. It makes me feel disgusted. Seeing the the actual enemy of this country all over the head quarters of our country.

Kushner got rid of them pretty quickly.

breitbart.com/politics/2017/12/01/reports-jared-kushner-ordered-the-call-that-sunk-michael-flynn/

Attached: kushner_flynn.jpg (668x997, 200K)

>he's just going to decide on the faith of the whole middle east, nothing much goyim!

Attached: 1567896463154.png (528x274, 222K)

But it isn't the same though.
Jews are far more hated than the Brahmins.

Based

some do. worked out pretty good for whoopi goldberg and owen benjamin

And don't forget Faith Goldy.

>Owen BenYamin isn't jewish

Attached: 1522803960745.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Yes and no. I'm saying that the relationship between Forward and Backward castes in India is analogous to the relationship between Jews and "Whites" here in the West. Many of the methods of control are identical.
>Religion
>Debt
>Ownership of means of production
>Ownership of political and media institutions
>Control of the law
White liberation from Jewry is a caste struggle.

his birth name is smith. he changed it to get started in hollyjew

Jews aren't white tho and we aren't tied to them just like we aren't tied to shitskins.

>imagine believing this crock of shit.

Attached: 1583886346884.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

who are you quoting?

>imagine being this new on top of that

Attached: 5adf2f0c13bb4.image.jpg (400x494, 22K)

Stay tuned for the next ptg thread in 5mins

i get that the french aren't known for their good english, but you could at least try lurking

The castes in India aren't tied to each other, except through religion, just like Judeo-Christian western goys are tied to Jews through religion. Also debt and the other things I've listed. These are the ties that matter IRL, not clustering on a DNA haplograph.

Aren't they just varying degrees of lighter to darker mutts tho?

Our whole government is in unison with Mossad. The slave caste would have to revolt to even attempt to right this ship.

They don't intermarry, as a rule. Jews and the Whites they live among also don't intermarry, as a rule. There are always exceptions to the rules.

(((Owen))) said himself he was part jewish, and (((smith))) is a generic american name widely used by the kikes when they were still changing their names as disguise.
also, you sound like the newfag here, and therefore, should go back.

I meant when they were created through breeding in the first place not after the caste system came into play.

I hate the left. I hate the jew loving boomer right wingers. Libertarians are retarded. I checked out an anarchy page on reddit and those fuckheads are literally communists. I can't even be an anarchist because it's been ruined. I just want to get away like uncle ted or randy weaver.

he said that because it was helpful for his career at the time. it's like you aren't reading my posts at all.

i've read them and i beg to differ, Owen is a kike and a liar on top of that.

rare

Attached: 1555939218299.jpg (381x381, 30K)