How does he justify lumping Catholics and Orthodox in with Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses as people that aren't saved...

How does he justify lumping Catholics and Orthodox in with Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses as people that aren't saved? Catholics and Orthodox believe in the trinity and practice trinitarian baptism just like the IFB churches.

Attached: stevenanderson_2.jpg (1600x1600, 158K)

Just look at his head there is a big dent on the back like these brainlet wojak memes

If you worship on Sunday you go against Gods law.
Therefore you risk Gods wrath by worshiping on Sunday

>Look at my deacon here, he's going off to start his own satellite church, if there's any man I know who's been saved it's this man
>My former assistant preaching heresy at his new church, he was obviously never saved to begin with.
That happened.

>Christ is crucified
>Martin Luther's reformation begins 1517 years later
Christianity began a millennium & a half after Christ, Protestant logic.

Well, let me ask you why you baptise babies?
>he who believe and is baptised shall be saved
>we are saved by grace through faith in christ jesus
regardless of whether youre a baptist or not, how can you justify this heresy? babies cannot believe on jesus and they are not guilty of sin.

Also, why do you have to go to a confessional booth to be forgiven of your sins? There is no where in the new testament bible that says you have to have a priest forgive you of your sins, It says to pray to god in private and he will reward you opnely.

Most Protestants who are born into Protestant families & raised Protestant arent baptized at all.
It's either new converts or lapsed People who return to the church who get baptized.
Also, Jehovah's witnesses do mass adult baptisms

This piece of shit supports race mixing, who cares about what else he believes?

you know, as far as my debating goes on the bible, i dont claim to be a certain sect. I just point to verses and make a case.
if you can show me where it says I have to go to a confessional booth for forgiveness of my sins, ill be glad to listen, and also the part of baptizing babies, or rather, sprinkling of water.

Because they don't believe in Jesus.

As for the confession thing, it's just a church tradition.
Think of it more as an archaic form of counseling where people get things off their chest.
Now, you didn't address any of my points, that (1) according to Protestants Christianity didn't begin until 1517.
(2) That most Protestants arent even baptized at all.
FYI, Catholics can & sometimes do get baptized again as adults.
When you're around for a couple of thousand years, you're bound to accumulate some traditions that work to bind you together as a community (kinda evident by the fact survived for a couple thousand years in first place).

Transhumanism instead of fear. Ethernal lufe through technology instead of fear and submission to 4d reptiloids. Become god.

Attached: 1567793965138.jpg (800x533, 90K)

>Christ some to Earth to bring salvation to humanity but He won't save you if you genuinely and faithfully follow His teaching as a part of wrong branch f it
Are faggots like this one (no matter denomination) even self aware?

He thinks that catholics and orthos dont believe in Christ,wich is probably the most retarded thing a prot could be preaching

This deadass was ok with an interracial couple marrying meanwhile racemixing would be punishable by death according to the law,atleast other american Churches wont let those couples

Attached: 50b9f0995fea7d934b39fc34ea1a8f58.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Completely unjustifiable.
Catholics are pagan Christ haters and Mormons are newage lunatics who probably found the best way to save the white race.

The guy is an absolute fruit, a bad one. Avoid him if you value truth.

>worshipping one day a week

Attached: E219D31A-7A22-4657-8CCF-C8E5BEF8A364.png (645x773, 49K)

Oh well that’s a good argument, I guess I’ll just call christ a retard and not follow anything he says,

This liberator face gets it,salvation is by faith trough Christ,and all the Christian denominations believe in Christ BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT CHRISTIAN MEANS

Who cares about race mixing... oh that's right, people who need an entire race to make themselves look good even though their race is completely irrelevant.

Stop being pathetic.

what is IFB Church?

Because both Orthodox and Catholics teach Works Salvation -- a clear sign someone is not trusting on Jesus Christ as their atonement of sins.

Catholics are hopeless, but it makes me sad when an Orthodox bro can't see it.

Attached: Galatians5.jpg (2048x2048, 1.99M)

Also:
>people start reading the Bible
>they defect from the Catholic Church
What is the best response possible here?
>council of Trent
>ban peole from reading the Bible
Based pagans.

Independant (no Central authority, unlike Southern Baptist Convention),
Fundamental, Baptist

I know it's a good argument evident by that fact you can't address it specifically.
Listen, saying there was no Christianity until Martin Luther came along is heresy.
Imagine saying that to Christ, "listen, I know you died for our sins, but your apostles who YOU hand picked & actually walked & witnessed you were such complete fuck ups, that it took Martin Luther to come along 1500 years later to set things straight."

Like actually stop & think about it instead of just being sectarian.

>Orthodox & Catholics teach works salvation.
That's another falsehood to fuel sectarianism I'm afraid.
Catholics & Orthodox teach that if a person is truly saved, THEIR BEHAVIOR CHANGES & their salvation becomes visible because of this change

>ban peole from reading the Bible
is this what protties belive that Catholics do?

The Devil attacked the Catholic Church. He corrupted it. Open your eyes to the centuries of torture devices, obvious idols/long robes/nonsencical doctrines, and 3 billion dollars in child molestation lawsuits in the last 100 years.

The Bible says a Pastor must be the husband of 1 wife and you teach that a papist priest needs to be single and homo.

Attached: photostudio_1558562200892.jpg (1070x1646, 682K)

Or people who don't want their country ruined

The Catholics teach that if you commit a sin and die before asking forgiveness, you go to hell. Catholics teach that if you commit suicide, you die and go to hell.

Attached: BartholomewMassacre.jpg (489x642, 66K)

You know those protestants.
They believe anything they want.

>The devil attacked the Catholic church
Let's go from your own premise.
Riddle me this, why would the devil bother subverting something if it wasn't of God in the first place?

Catholics did ban people from reading the Bible. This image is historically accurate.

Attached: Tyndale01.jpg (450x493, 37K)

You are hopeless, man. Read the image about Augustine.

When the Church was first created it was from God, then the Devil subverted it and turned it into the whore of Babylon.
Man is weak.

Okay, why do you trust men more than Christ?
Why do you disobey christ because men told you to
>nb4 you admit you never read the Bible.

I literally told you when it happened
Council of Trent.
It’s also literally the reason the vulgate existed long after Latin died, to avoid people from understanding the Bible.

>image about Augustine
Why don't you just give the footnotes instead of wasting a man's time?
Or are all your arguments run by memes, fueled by hope that nobody will learn the underlying lack of truth?

>Catholics teach if you commit sin before you die you go to hell.
False, Catholics preach if you die unrepentant, you go to hell.

>Catholics teach if you commit suicide you go to hell.
Unfortunately yes, this is one of those things that hurts to be true.
If you kill yourself you're guilty of murdering one of God's creations.
As you've murdered yourself you've deprived yourself of any possibility of repentance for said murder.
This is true

That’s just tradition retard!
t. Pagan

>Trust men
Saying I trust men when he trusts Martin Luther.
C'mon man...

Still amazing that Catholics take up the judgement of God, knowing full well every single human heart and such as they do.

That’s fucking wrong.
Your family could always pay money to get you into heaven.
Just like god intended.

no they didn't you fucking retard. After council of Trident, Church started opening education institutions and helping dumb peasants to read and educate so they don't fall for prottie heresy

>haha you trust men too
Is your argument that we are both retarded?

They literally mad the Bible a banned book.
I’m not god, you should blindly believe metro no reason if you are a true catholic.
If not, you can always google it.

no they didn't banned. I tried looking at that "ban" and only case is some irrelevant priest burning bibles

Is it still banned in the Catholic Church?

>Steven Anderson
>The "New IFB"
This entire movement is theologically bankrupt, my dude. They would get destroyed in an apologetics debate, which is why they never participate in them.

>it wasn’t a ban!
>it was just based catholics burning bibles based on a papal decree
Wow, catholics sure do love the word of Christ.

Attached: F5E0FE1E-1395-4A62-8EA0-8DB36FBAE326.jpg (250x250, 6K)

what, if pope made that decree there would be alot more bibles being burnt, not just some retard

You somehow felt like this was a win for you when you clicked all those cars?

Attached: 1DB7DE08-8C6B-4474-B244-BA4E4CA736AD.gif (200x118, 749K)

what are you talking about heretic?

Fuck this nigger loving cuck out of here.

That's the problem with christcucks. They can't help themselves but cuck on race and the JQ

>Why does he say they aren't saved
Because he is a retarded faggot. I don't even subscribe to trinitarian doctrine, but I know that any mortal man claiming to know the fate of fellow mortals is a faggot. Passing on final judgement and saving is for God and God alone, self important fucks calling others heretics and acting like they have the authority to decide who's saved and who isn't piss me off.

Nope, my argument is you're projecting onto me.

Well, we can clarify:
You think that if the pope demanded all bibles be burned his followers would burn as many bibles as they could.
And that he didn’t make that decree is the reason fewer bibles were burned.
Is that right?

Attached: 68236EC5-E784-42A7-B1B6-3416D8E10C5C.png (632x734, 16K)

Oh so you DONT trust men? You don’t value the inputs of the saints and the churchfathers over the word of god?

>lying to win an argument
Which catholic said that was awesome?

would have, could have. He didn't make that decree

But if the pope said murder was radical and drinking baby blood was awesome you would totally believe him, right?

I own the book, you colossal fag. The image I posted was a synopsis highlightig the pertinent material. Ffs.

They don't.
God has issued his Commandments.
People base their doctrines on these commandments.
Like look, take suicide for example, there is no single verse that says it's okay, but there is verses against murder.
What do you want from people?
Like you said, People can't know the hearts of other people, so they go off on what they can know, the scriptures

Protestants existed so nobility could loot church property. There literally no other reason
>bbbut muh interpretation of the Bible
Church created the Bible so if the church is wrong so is the Bible

Again you're projecting.
What you're accusing me of doing is exactly what you're doing.

>Most Protestants who are born into Protestant families & raised Protestant arent baptized at all
This is true. I was raised non-denom and I was baptized, but most weren't

I’m pretty sure suicide isn’t a sin.
Don’t take this away from me, it’s practically inevitable. I don’t want to dodder away retarded and in pain with niggers changing my diapers.

no bevause that's not matter of faith. He would be declared mad and deposed

Catholicism teaches (or taught in the past) that the Vulgate is the only correct translation of the Bible, that it is supernaturally inspired and that if you translate the Bible, or preach it in a language more familiar to the masses, then you are guilty of heresy.

Andersonism teaches that the KJV is the only correct translation of the Bible, that it is supernaturally inspired and that if you translate the Bible, or preach it in a language more familiar to the masses, then you are guilty of heresy.

Biblical Christianity teaches that you should preach the Word of God in familiar language so that people can judge it and let the Holy Spirit interpret it for them. (Acts 2:6-11)

Catholicism teaches that certain sins, like Homosexuality or other sexual sins, put you into a state of "mortal sin", and asking God directly for forgiveness will not save you from this state.

Andersonism teaches that certain sins, like Homosexuality or other sexual sins, put you into a state of "reprobation", and asking God directly for forgiveness will not save you from this state.

Biblical Christianity teaches that a person who transgresses one law is guilty of breaking all the entire law, but he can always be saved by asking forgiveness. God wishes for the salvation of all men. (James 2:10, 1 Timothy 2:4)

Catholicism teaches that repentance doesn't matter. The path to salvation is accepting their truths, being in their Church, and repentance is just an afterthought.

Andersonism teaches that repentance doesn't matter. The path to salvation is accepting their truths, being in their Church, and repentance is just an afterthought.

Biblical Christianity teaches that repentance is everything, and wipes away all sin like nothing else can. Repentance leads to life (Acts 11:18, Acts 3:19)

Stop following man made cults and follow the BIBLE

>babies are not guilty of sin.
Protty denying original sin.

Attached: 1563765360997.jpg (657x527, 34K)

You seem to be very afraid of answering sim0e questions.
I don’t follow the words of Martin Luther, I actually don’t know what any of them are!
But I own a Bible, and it is plain as day the Catholic Church despises the word of Christ and seeks to pervert and disobey it whenever convenient.

I’ll ask again: do you trust earthniggers over the god who created you?
Simple question. I’ll rephrase it for you so you have to read it twice:
>is there anyone you trust more than god?
I’m gonna type that one out again, copypaste seems too crude
>is there anyone you trust more than god?
Answer the question.

Attached: 029B1F32-7CF5-416E-B328-D8F0BDEC6611.jpg (364x1024, 55K)

>Implying that the church today is the same as the church 2000 years ago.
>Muh apostolic succession
No you faggot, mortal men are prone to corruption especially over time. I am not my father and my son is not me. It is entirely true that the Catholic Church over time became corrupt and pushes many false doctrines. So no we don't have to accept the church.

The Bible belongs to the church and obviously most people shouldn’t read as they are too ignorant to understand it. Hence why there are so many Protestant sects

>Thinks God would unironically send innocent babies to hell
This is why no one take cathcucks seriously.

Oh just like our current pope who said god made and loved fags despite the holy bible ok made by his own church claiming they made themselves by rejecting him and are an abomination?

Did I miss hi: being deposed?

What about the previous one who protected and hid pedophiles while still allowing them in the church and with access to children?
Shouldn’t we have at least hung a millstone about their neck and tossed them into the ocean?

Would have been the merciful thing to do.

Lol nope

>denies original sin
That’s fine but you’re not Christian

Kjv is a GOOD version of the Bible.

I use Strong’s KJV on biblehub, second best bible I’ve read; all phrases/words are linked to the words they are translated from.

It’s not perfect, some words are left out or clumped. I found another more word-for-word concordance but I didn’t save it and couldn’t find it again.

there is a thing called noble pagan. If you didn't recieved Word of Christ and lived properly you would be saved. Also unbaptised babies weren't sent to hell but to limbo and that is removed from doctrine

>Mortal men can be infallible
Imagine thinking anyone besides Christ can be infallible as a man. Absolute state of Catholics.

Are you saying Mary had original sin?

Attached: BCDD2F6B-36AB-4100-A66D-E5FF431A5039.jpg (396x385, 31K)

Orthodox and Catholics are the only Christian churches
Protestantism is basically slightly above jehovah witnesses because they believe in the trinity .

>implying Catholics think
Shill.

Look man I ain't God I don't know.
But you have to be fair to people, they can't know people's hearts/circumstances in individual cases, so they base doctrine on what they can know.
If it came down to my personal preference, it would be a case by case matter between God & each specific individual.

based jap

well Francis is getting removed, Church politics is like normal politics. Same thing with pedos, there are people in Church protecting them and others are fighting against it. Church is made of people and therefor can be sinfull. Righteous men need to fight against them

The men you accuse Catholics of putting their trust in are the Apostles Jesus chose to lead His Church, and their successors. The same Church that put the Bible together, by the way.
Meanwhile you Protestants put your trust in heretics like Luther and Calvin who showed up 1500 or more years later and decided that they know better based on their own personal interpretations of Scripture. Also, your own versions of the Bible are incomplete. Have a nice day.

Whew lads.

Attached: average-antichrist.png (720x1280, 328K)

Church Fathers literally put the Bible together, heretic.

The simple answer to your post is sectarianism.
Both Orthodox & Catholic churches were founded on scripture.
To say otherwise is saying Jesus fucked up & is fallible based on his choice of followers to record said scripture & preach his word

I wouldn't take anything Steven Anderson says about Catholics and Orthodox seriously. His sermons against these groups just involve strawmaning and cheap shots.

>haha, we elected a satanist on accident
>impeach blumpf now!
You are the only catholic I’ve ever seen that wouldn’t suck any pope cock AND thinks the current pope is somehow a new problem.

Newsflash retard, if a fag loving pedophile is the head of you church... MAYBE the gates of hell have prevailed over it.

But that’s all dressing and fluff. Take the pope out of the equation and your cult is based off mocking and betraying Christ,

Name ONE thing that catholics do, that Protestants don’t, that isn’t in direct violation of the word of Christ,
>you won’t
>because you can’t.

See pic related

Your post makes no fucking sense,
There is no connection between Christ and Catholicism or orthodoxy other than
>he called him a rock! That means he’s a pope!

Pastor Anderson is a nut. A very angry nut.

Also
>we made you holy book!
>also it’s wrong about everything
May as well be a gnostic. You peole are embarassing.

He reminds me of like a right wing version of this guy. He's a total cuck for his overlords, right or left

Attached: file.png (879x521, 289K)

He’s a kike that calls out kikes.
Modern day bobby Fischer.

Wut?
How are Anderson’s overlords in your view?

Leaving out quite a bit there buddy.
The rock UPON WHICH MY CHURCH SHALL BE BUILT.

Like, you left out a fair bit.
Listen, this boils down to sectarianism.
Those of us who live in places where there's been sectarian violence or are minorities in Protestant countries are well versed these arguments whereas people like yourself are like leftists who only have their talking points & propaganda they've heard about the other side yet never heard from the other side themselves.
If you believe Christianity didn't begin until 1517, well my friend, I don't know what to tell you, may as well be a Mormon I suppose...

He obviously has no idea what he is talking about, you can't reject orthodoxy and use the Bible it's a retarded statement because tha Bible was conposed by orthodox saints and the ecumenical councils, and the true body of the church, the Holy spirit incarnate the orthodox church.