What is the most arrogant country: France, Germany, Italy or the United Kingdom?

What is the most arrogant country: France, Germany, Italy or the United Kingdom?

Attached: 28060951-hand-drawn-flags-of-the-uk-jack-germany-france-and-italy.jpg (1300x975, 125K)

100% France.

If you don't already speak French (and not the Canadian kind, the real kind) you will die in the airport and local animals will clean the carcass away.

Britts are basicly english speaking french

Fucking based Swede.

Attached: 1566380907941.jpg (653x590, 93K)

French of course, and in second place Italians.
If you go to France and don't speak French not a single living soul will try to communicate with you. If you go to Italy at least they will provide you some good food so you don't starve and will try to communicate with gestures. Germans are strangely well behaved with foreigners, I didn't expect that the first time I went to Germany

An overlap of 70% and above indicates that both speech forms are the same language, although dialect intelligibility tests would need to be carried out to determine how well speakers of one dialect can understand the other speech form. Thus while the analysis shows that English, with an overlap of 69% is a completely different and separate unique language, all other Germanic speech forms such as Swedish Dialect (75%) and Dutch Dialect (81%) are merely strongly accented German of the same source language.

source: Language Assessment Conference (1992)

Attached: 1561808900663.png (720x971, 419K)

Young people seem to be getting nicer. I always hated the language and refused to learn it but I can manage myself in France with english.

I'd say the eternal Anglo is probably the most arrogant with germans second. Germanys collective guilt-complex is ridiculous, but it's finally fading away.
English people on the other hand have an incredible sense of superiority. They feel after all like the pinnacle of civilization, like the true saviors of mankind. Part of that is never admitting this of course, not even to themselves. Instead living and enforcing their degrading dystopian ideology on themselves and the world.

Europe ought to invade England now

France and it’s not even close.

1) Britain - we are an island people and created the largest empire in history; it would be hard not to arrogant
2) Germany - all the master race stuff
3) France - they refuse to speak English because they know we won the rivalry
4) Italy - muh Romans

Everything you think of white is just British anyway.

Attached: A9559A3A-03A2-485C-BEBA-B931EFA89F00.jpg (659x580, 117K)

France. UK is a distant second. G*ymoney is at the bottom as they are self hating cucks

Let me remind you that Germany powders their forests in concrete dust to protect them from acid fog. There's something incredibly dystopian about being the world's most paved nation.

Attached: 💩→🚽=👌.jpg (851x564, 71K)

France, specifically Parisians. If you don't speak perfect French they'll regard you as an animal, and think so much of their dirty, muslim infested city that it's almost comical. Paris basically looks like Detroit and if you somehow fail to recognize it as the nexus of human culture that they think it is, they'll hate you even more. They'll scoff if you call France irrelevant, even though the last Frenchman of any importance at all was Napoleon, and he was from fucking Corsica.

wtf

parisians cannot be considered as french

Yeah if you go outside of Paris French people are pretty cool. I'll admit that much.

Dude, our education system is fucked about foreign langage.
That's not they don't want to learn, it's more about shitty learning programs.

Best way is to learn on your own.

1. France
2. U.K.
3. Germoney
4. Italy
5. Spain

The reason English sounds similar to French is because it has a lot of French borrow words from the days when the Normandies ruled over them.
That being said, it's still a Germanic language at it's core.

especially in the north

where did you go ?

What do pariseans thinks about the French québécois?

today it's all the same everywhere. we lost our actual european diversity for the sake of consummerism and (((diversity))).
as for the past centuries i'd put the germans in the first place (with fichte, wagner and heidegger representing very well their general mindset), then the brits, then the french.
i can't judge the italians.

your country is more than 60% mixed with nigger blood from middle to south part.
>I can't judge the italians
Now I know where you're from, nigger

UK for sure.

USofA

I know this. The people of 1992 knew it too. That conference was in Africa and the damn nogs did everything in their power to "prove" that European languages were boring and mechanical but African languages were fluid and vibrant. As for Asian languages? "uhh we don't have enough data" as if there wasn't 4-thousand fucking years of history in at least 10 disparate language families!!

nah I studied there for 1 year and they're really nice, though they all larp as high iq and redpilled, you always get 3 frenchies discussing some bluepilled book in the elevator as if it was the pinnacle of philosophy or something... just as NPC's as moroccans to be honest, minus the islam, I once tried to show 1% of my power level in my internship and mentionned if they didn't feel uncomfortable letting all these foreigners in while they (my coworkers) played vidya in their 40's and weren't married, and I got the typical beep boop stare then system failure and change of subject...

Switzerland.
Worst, most stuck up cunts I've ever met.
Make the french look like Californian housewives on Ecstasy

5000 hours in felt tip pen.

unironically Sweden. Swedes love to jerk themselves off about being morally superior and teach the rest of the planet about progressive virtues

>HURR DURR IF YOU DONT SPEAK ENGLISH IN FRANCE THEN FROGS WILL TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF

How is it a bad thing you fucking idiots? Aren't you supposed to be anti-globalists? Yet you whine like butthurt leftists when someone IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY won't speak english to you.

If you go to France, Italy, Portugal or fucking Bhutan, then learn some basic language to communicate with the locals.

Attached: fucking idiots.jpg (900x729, 99K)

make me, you poofter

Attached: 1504288937490.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Also mass traveling is a leftist thing. I guess you all want to "see the world" like any basic Instagram thot; right? Pure waste of money.

Stay in your goddamn country and learn about it. I'm sure most of you don't even know the names of your neighbours and yet you take pride in having friends in every countries.

Fucking leftist scums. kys.

This is extremely true. I've never met a Swiss with any sort of soul. Just robotic egotism.

No, I am going to come to France, drink wine and eat bread and order it all in English, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

source: dude, English Canadians told me.

America. Those cunts are so arrogant.

Why the fuck should I speak foreign monkey noises when everyone speaks English?
If foreign cunts don't understand, I just shout and wave my arms about - they soon get the message.

More like 10-15% of berber contribution in southernmost region population. Enough to bitchslap you wiggers to submission mashallah

>italy

wat

if we were talking food we'd be first

that's literally the only field we will ever argue that

def French

kek you wish sandnigger, was talking about your mixed race % in what you call "south italians"
Brown skin, black hairs, mixed nigger facial structure.
And your country is dirty AF.

How TF people are so disgusting ? You have no trashbag at home for throwing by the window ? junk everywhere on the side road.

That's a nigger country for sure

Don't mistake Pride for arrogance you leaf

>want to escape island full of inbred goblins
>go to foreign country
>try to turn it into the same terrible shithole
No difference between you and african rapefugees.

Don't worry almost all french hate parisians they are low life bitch thinking them superior just because they live in a shittier hole than everyone else

Laisse tomber, ces mongoloids ne comprendront jamais que paris c'est l'exception.
Pour les calmer faut leur dire :
>San Frans = USA in 2 years

Et là je peux te dire que sa les mets KO direct

An engine failed on my flight home from London. It was not my choice to be in France, nobody ever invited me. My intention was to leave as quickly as possible, however the local people had other ideas in mind: waste my time, speak gibberish at me, etc etc.

when they say they think of parisians people whoare indeed very arrogant, but overall it's probably german

germans. they act like they're sovereign despite being an occupied american territory since their two civilization-ending military defeats in the last century or so.

Italians are the most pessimistic about their people/country but the most defensive when others critcise it. They also dgaf about attempts at guilt-tripping like the Germans and English.

Brits on the other hand would be happy to defend a mouldy old pie and gravy left out in the rain as the pinnacle of civilization.

I guess French are just pretentious and always want to have the most cultured, big-brained take no matter what.
t. Brit in Italy.

I feel like we should at least get an honorable mention in the arrogance olympics.

The French are the most arrogant, whilst the English believe inherently in their superiority. In the mind of every Englishman is some sympathy for everyone else in the world which arises by virtue of the fact that the foreigner had the misfortune not to be born English. The difference is, that unlike the French, the Englishman is correct. Germans are not arrogant in my opinion and are usually pretty humble. Italians are definitely not arrogant and come bottom of the pile except when it comes to their aesthetics, which they believe are superior.

You're Champions in stupidity, that's something

We defined what you call "chauvinism"
Chauvin = Pride of your country / what country have made so far

So Pride =/= arrogant

Jeez, you sound liek a bunch of SJW reeee'ing because French are Proud
But you say Arrogant instead of Natsee

Good. I guess you won't come back then.

>Italians are the most pessimistic about their people/country but the most defensive when others critcise it
i think this applies to everyone

Well France did rule them for a decent part of their history, so it's not too farfetched.

kys surrendering in 6 weeks nigga

The kangaroo is right

The big four have nothing
To apologise for. Nothing.

America is the worst. 200 years of bullshit and it never stops.

By a factor of six gorillion.

anons, the french are not arrogant at all. the popular stereotype concerns their sophistication, which is deemed by the plebs as an arrogant trait.
in this context instead arrogance means an empirically unjustified claim of being better than the others. so, the jews are the most arrogant, since they are pretty average and yet claim to be the "chosen" ones. on the countrary the frogs are a great people, proud of their nation, but don't usually claim (in their literature for example) to be better than they are.

based
>Italians are the most pessimistic about their people/country but the most defensive when others criticize it.

iktf italybros

When did this happen user? Normans were vikings....

UK, France and Germany (and USA) all take the top spot but in different forms and conveyance of arrogance. Italians aren't particularly arrogant from my experience.

Those arrogant globalist larper : "Boohoo french speak french, i'm offensed"

Internet told me early English rulers spoke french instead of English. So this should be an example of the power the French had over England.

Kek. Ok.

So you're the kind of faggot that goes to Algarve every year and doesn't know any portuguese while getting an aneurysm everytime you need to ask for something at a bar.
Have some respect, bong. It's not because you speak English that all other countries should drop their own language.

Go read history btw.

United state, irl and everywhere on the internet

Please don't talk about history, people will see your country used to be the bitch for many others :/

good thing you fucked off back

Brits are the most approachable and friendly people in Europe, equaled only by the likes of the Dutch. It has also being out downfall though. We're basically like Hobbits in Lord of the Rings accepting enemies into our country and embracing them.

This kind of threads seems to become a new thread lately. Why is X country shit / Why is X country better than Y / Why are Xers so arrogant?

You anons noticed this trend too?
It's like someone wants to set us up against each other. Gee. I would wonder who would do such things?

OP: We're all arrogant and we're all brothers. Now go fuck yourself

Attached: 1567808005991.png (947x543, 469K)

>go to foreign countries to "see different cultures"
>get mad when locals don't speak english
>eat at McDonalds, drink coffee at Starbucks and shop at H&M
Literally every brit and german tourists

Attached: average german tourist.jpg (450x600, 62K)

He's obviously baiting. But I apologise on behalf of those norf tards you have to suffer in real life.

Most likeable people in Europe? Scandinavians and the Dutch.

*OFFENDED

GET IT RGHT PIERRE REEEEEE

Also - 1 post by OP

THINK!

SAGE

You're a fucking arsehole. Why are you even on this board with such a chav attitude? How difficult is it to learn "Can I have a beer please" "Can I have this on the menu" "Please/ thank you". You fucking chav scum.

Canada French is like slapping them in the face. English is like puking on them. You can always make a puke look like an accident.

fucking agree with this, when in rome...

>edgy as fuck
not interested in staying in baguette land fren, just studied there and brought and spent my money, better then others who instead take your money as gibs

As Dantzig will be german in 100 years

>you will die in the airport and local animals will clean the carcass away

kek

ME

this 1000x bro

all scandis i met were always so insanely nice and when i was out drinking anyone I would converse with over drinks always seemed so interested in what was up with me, and they were also quite open once you talk with them. The absolute worst experience I ever had was with a swedish woman who displayed the "polite disgust" at me being american in her nation, was very relaxing trip

very based, sounds exactly like me except I don't go shopping anywhere

nothing edgy we have to many of parasite like you shit magrhebi here, you came here for free education like the sub-human parasite you are

Attached: 1531342343045.png (502x337, 264K)

The worst thing is that it's 100% W R O N G. I see locals talking in english with tourists all the time. Most young frenchmen can communicate in english easily. These faggots literally make shit up. Another false stereotype mindlessly repeated by retards on the internet

Attached: source.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>Most likeable people in Europe?
>the Dutch.

I don't think I ever came across a Dutch guy on internet who wasn't a complete asshole.

They only shit up for 3 months then they're gone.
I'm happy to see any other tourists with a little sense of respect.

China. They literally act like you don't exist if you're not Chinese.

Attached: chinashit.jpg (1252x834, 76K)

It depends, Dutch from the Randstad are typically quite arrogant but the more rural ones are very nice.

Theres more arrogance inside different regions of a given country than between them. Eg, Paris v rest of france, south of england v rest of britain, randstad vs rest of Holland. Etc

Easily France, and it's not even close. Definitely Britain is 2nd and the rest are lower tier or not on the list.

Attached: 1566966168134.jpg (1080x720, 26K)

God I wish I were German

Attached: 1557935297204.gif (400x300, 1.93M)