Greetings Traveller. You don’t seem to be from around here. Tell me, how is it like from where you come from?

Greetings Traveller. You don’t seem to be from around here. Tell me, how is it like from where you come from?

Attached: 8EDE320D-F0C5-4D00-93A5-89B7D394DB39.jpg (3840x2160, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

radiocourtoisie.fr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a looooot of redguards

Every night I wander around the Gray Quarter and let them gray-skins know what I think of them

Attached: Rolff_stone-fist2.jpg (600x1000, 236K)

>Tell me, how is it like from where you come from?
It was a great nation once upon a time. Then came the great big war which proved itself too much to handle and the honor of our nation was lost.

Attached: 1541450016047.jpg (841x898, 188K)

I hail from britpol, it's full of gchq shills replying to every post by a real person with the most inane name-calling and shit posting possible, every post with substance is replied to with derivatives of "why are you so jealous of my x" or just single words e.g. Mong, spastic, larpcel, incel, usually in incorrect context.

That sounds terrible, Traveller. Who was responsible for your nation’s downfall?

Lots of sex, especially with sorceresses

Attached: 1550238142628.jpg (417x426, 37K)

Don't worry traveller, such glory shall be restored one day, but for that another Dragonborn must be born.

A land where misery occupies the mist...

Attached: 1561794052072.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Oh I think I could show you how it was. (sex)

a land whose denizens are a quarter khajit that peddle their skooma and butcher each other in the streets
at least the redguards would rather go up north than here i guess

You forgot that it's full of dysgenic xenophile nigger lovers who should all be fucking hanged.

Attached: 889900.jpg (473x473, 26K)

Nord women were built for Redguard cock.

rather a quarter of the denizens are khajit
not that the denizens are querter khajit

kikes and sandniggers

where i come from your missus right here would be showing her lady bits to millions of thirsty virgins on this thing called the internet through these devilish apps called instathot and faceburg
at night she would stretch her holes around redguards male members and for holidays she would be invited to dubai to get gentlemen oil sheiks to take dumps on her chest

I’d rather have a quarter of the population be niggers (USA) than have the population all be a quarter nigger (Brazil)

of course
that's why i replied to myself to fix the wording

it's the kikes, stupid
what are they in skyrim? aldmeri? khajeets?
aldmeri posing as khajeet?

>yfw you cant fuck wenches anymore because muh misogyny

Attached: 1427054381886-fourchan-b-761866752.jpg (354x352, 49K)

how diseased were whorehouses in the middle ages?
plus the fact that you would literally die from syphilis

france is 25% north african shitskins
source: my local right wing christian radio
hint: right wing christians in france are higher middle class, this radio is loaded with top ranked professors/military as guests and hosts
check it out radiocourtoisie.fr/

Attached: 1427742805006-4.jpg (1600x304, 89K)

Howiya boss, Davy Joyce here. Tis grand where I live. Plenty of space for fightin and horses.

Attached: download (21).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Khajiit and Redguards roam our nations capital wielding destruction magic and poisons against our peaceful people whilst our government concerns itself with banning daggers and heretical texts.

mate the only french i remember from highschool is bonjour and merde

>diseased
jewish propaganda and influence
it's the jews who told chirstian peasants to stop taking baths
then they intentionally spread the plague

Attached: 1355528814503.jpg (750x500, 35K)

perfect
say bonjour until you get laid
say merde and leave
essential french

>a jewish industry is subject to negative jewish propaganda
if anything jews would say how good and amazing ancient whorehouses were

Sing a Dirge for the Fallen Reich

fpbp

then they would blame the diseases of white whores on white christianity

Attached: 1356784350418.jpg (600x880, 67K)

Greetings good village people. I come from the great wooden areas close to the large mountains. We people live in harmony with our Gods and are doing well. Can you point me to the dragon’s lair, I was sent by my people to slay the dragon and bath in its blood so my skin shall turn hard and like a barrier not penetrable by spears or arrows.

Attached: 415BDA24-039B-4121-93FD-D9EC1066757E.jpg (1175x1730, 1.14M)

Based Siegfried poster

Attached: IMG_3130.jpg (713x1024, 85K)

My name is Zevran Aranai, from Antiva. Where is brothel?

Attached: Zevran-Arainai-dragon-age-origins-30432876-1013-567.jpg (1013x567, 275K)

I don't mean to be an 'edgy' cringelord larptard or anything but if your post is true and France is really that severely racially contaminated with coloured blood then I think we should just do what Himmler wanted to do and depopulate about half of the country and only spare the pure hereditarily desirable Northern Europeans left to rebuild the nation. Same with Britain aswell most likely.

Attached: 636336.jpg (650x800, 110K)

Anglos are (dis)honorary kikes
England will be purged and re populated by a worthier European stock, likely the celts

by Azura, he knows!!! shut it down, shut it down now!!!

Attached: Remain silent.jpg (169x41, 4K)

based and crowpilled

Its not about the war you pathetic cuck, tell me again what was germany before the old witch? and who is still letting this succubus demon rule your country? Huh?

I am Scottish, so whatever. Also, celt is way too loose a term.

Attached: 1567370276565.jpg (950x1200, 486K)