Are ethnic Russians aware of the (((Bolshevik))) menace?

Or are they still blind? Do they not know that their countrymen were slaughtered by the tens of millions?

Attached: kte-soviet-800x600.jpg (800x600, 396K)

Stalin has done literally nothing wrong

Attached: 1567509908562.jpg (249x249, 61K)

Stalin was a Georgian, not a Slav. Nearly all Russians were genocided with the white army. Red Army were all jew mutts and tartars and Georgians and other abominations.

Trotsky loved staling. Nice desinfo tho. next!

>Stalin has done literally nothing wrong

Attached: 2019-09-07_20-39-40.png (362x354, 122K)

Well, he didn't kill them. Every single one of the Soviet Army's soldiers were brainwashed Russians of the best stock. And they killed for (((the ideals of Communism))). Only the two-digit IQ Russians have remained.

>were brainwashed Russians
Again. There were no Russians. Russians were genocided with the white army. Soviets were jew mutts and their golems.

You're not saying anything different. Golems basically means brainwashed Russians, who were brainwashed by der Juden. The white Army was 3-4 million in itself. Their tens of millions of supporters were genocided in the decades leading up to the end of the 40s. And some million others died after the war leading to 1991. Today, only the stupid Russians remain.

This 600 million victims shit only damages your credibility. Literally Jewish tactic.

I hate Stalin and Bolsheviks, if anything.

>Literally Jewish tactic
...against Jewish Bolshevism? Why do JoO0zposters have single-digit IQ?

Against anyone, you drooling mutt.

Is that a general feeling for Russians? Is your history taught, or suppressed as it is in the west?

Where's Shlomo, Moshe and Chaim, the in-house Jews who know everything? Why are they silent about their ancestors murdering tens of millions of Russians?

Attached: Jewcrimes.jpg (524x412, 217K)

>Jewish tactic
>Against the Jewish Bolsheviks who from 1917 to 1985 killed 65 million ethnic Russians, excluding the 13 million who died from the cholera epidemic of 1921-1923
Goddamnit Ivan... And I wished that you've disproved the stereotype of the two-digit IQ Russian.

>ad hom
Called it. Don't you have some oligarch to be serving right now?

The few I've talked to on lichess have no idea about the (((Bolsheviks)))

Stalin killed a lot but put Trotsky and Lenin at the front. They're the worst of the bunch

Attached: StalinVsEvil.png (1399x3749, 896K)

Fuck the Jews and their evil.

That doesn't still constitute a retribution for the Russians...
62-70 million slaughtered directly from Jews. And millions more from cholera and typhus epidemics.

Attached: 1482002530301.jpg (711x553, 502K)

>Most people are too insignificant to do anything so they don't care.

Deep inside they understand the issue of their society . I left the country at age13 because of religious persecution and financial reasons, my family were hippest that had family in the states so after 08 we ended up moving to Thailand and later America. Unironically Russia is the most boring awful depressing place that I have ever lived in, I wouldn't even send htiler to live there if I had to punish him for the Holocaust. Faggy teen nihilist complain about life in the states but living in Russia after you have traveled abroad is eye opening; its a totally corrupt shit hole, the only redeeming thing is all of the cool art museums, other than the legacies of past there is nothing there that I consider sincerely significant, it's just miles of Grey landscape and disgruntled people who are very rude to each other (for some reason we adore foreigners, probably because it's such a treat to see a civilized person)

Attached: tumblr_e670a88facf1b6458cc8db444b7ae985_8417e15c_1280.jpg (814x1024, 252K)

Ah yes, the retard who thinks (((Rummel))) is a reliable source. Good one. Just not good enough to defeat the laws of demographic development.

Attached: Population.png (325x362, 8K)

They're blind goyim, although I don't blame them...the living conditions in the USSR were better than current Russia. The rampant form of capitalism that developed after the collapse of the USSR made it easy for (((oligarchs))) get their hands on the natural resources etc...

Stalin didn't genocide the Russians. He was actually very pro Russian and saw the Russian slav as the ideal soviet. However, most of them had been genocided by lenin and trotsky in the civil war and the early 20's.

suka blyat muh 60 million