Judge Rachel Rancilio placed a child with an unfit mother. Child dies. Father speaks out...

Judge Rachel Rancilio placed a child with an unfit mother. Child dies. Father speaks out. Judge Rachel Rancilio places father in jail.

Ok, Jow Forums, you win. I'm on the repeal the 19th train now.

Attached: RachelRancilio.png (622x451, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rooshv/status/1170437021090795520
macombdaily.com/news/copscourts/chesterfield-township-man-jailed-on-bond-for-posts-about-macomb/article_ac125880-d0fc-11e9-8923-33941dfbdd98.html
anthonymludovici.com/wv_01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vKDMjUPZKoM
macombdaily.com/news/copscourts/romeo-woman-who-helped-dismember-macomb-teen-s-body-gets/article_4a2c2e8e-4105-11e9-9678-a3a25c39c297.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RYDUMi6xvQY
twitter.com/aliciar
archive.is/7psYP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

URL for the tweet in question twitter.com/rooshv/status/1170437021090795520

wow it's almost like you can't harass people

>I'm on the repeal the 19th train now.
hate to break it to you kid but this is never going to happen.

Wow, that judge is a cunt

maybe not any time in the next 25 years, no. but enough cases like this keep piling up from females just ya know, being females, then the discussion will turn towards more drastic measures, IMO.

macombdaily.com/news/copscourts/chesterfield-township-man-jailed-on-bond-for-posts-about-macomb/article_ac125880-d0fc-11e9-8923-33941dfbdd98.html
>Jonathan Vanderhagen, 35, was arrested and jailed July 11 for posting comments and images about circuit Judge Rachel Rancilio

>He posted 10 percent of a $10,000 bond but was thrown back in jail July 24 when Judge Sebastian Lucido of 41B District Court raised the bond to $500,000 because Vanderhagen posted additional items the judge deemed in violation of bond conditions

>Lucido said while the new postings weren’t direct threats, they violated his condition of no direct or indirect contact.

>The heightened bond prompted Vanderhagen’s attorney, Nicholas Somberg, to appeal to circuit Judge James Biernat Jr., who on Aug. 12 denied the request for a lower bond.

>He was arrested for posting items such as on July 8 when he published a photo of him carrying a shovel across his back, with the initials “RR” scrawled over the shovel handle and the letters "MR," the initials of his Killian’s mother’s attorney, scrawled over the shovel blade
>“Dada back to digging & you best believe im gonna dig up all the skeletons in this court's closet,” he says in an accompanying post.

The chick has the police and two other judges white knighting for her.

Attached: 5d72ebf621d8f.image.jpg (300x452, 16K)

The family court system needs a deep audit. Roasties shouldnt be allowed to sit on benches.

she is wrong. she should be sued extensively. as well for false imprisonment

Red pills anthonymludovici.com/wv_01.htm

If by sued you mean lynched.

That man needs the support of the entire country right now. Family court is bullshit - too much extrajudicial power in the hands of lunatics.

Judicial system is lacking the pitchforks and torches it requires ti function properly. Thats all it ever boils down to

it wasnt harrassment. It was a natural reaction to the death of his kid. In the end the judge had the results of her actions placed where she could see them and it made her uncomfortable that she was faced with the fact she fucked up. She couldnt admit she fucked up or do anything remotely looking like she regreted what she did. So she had him jailed on trumped up charges.
If he is smart he will sue the fuck out of that county and its individual offices involved in the case.
>the death of the child at the hands of a known child abuser

I support this guy but he still needs to get that stupid fucking tattoo lazed beamed off his neck

arrested for indirect contact
nigga what the fuck?
>post a pic of you
>someone downloads pic
>shows judge
literally anything could be indirect contact.
>meet someone
>tell then your name
>have sex with them
>they go brag to judge they had sex with you
>indirect contact

he should have kept off social media and did the dirt at night

what a cunt

I prefer not to talk to judges prosecutors or police in general. They truly are the most corrupt hypocrites out there.

really does, social services as well. I have grudge against them that had lasted all 30 years on this planet. Those fucks are evil.

She's an judge and probably an elected official, she is open to criticism especially when an innocent child is killed based on a ruling she made

Land of the Free baby!

So the guy first loses custody of his kid.
Then the kid somehow dies in his ex’s “care”.
And when he went to go rant about his DEAD KID on the internet, the judge decides throws him in jail for hurting her feelings?

What the fuck has this world come to Jow Forums?

Attached: 1554429578091.gif (500x500, 1.27M)

So fucking cruel, what a despicable, abhorrent, callus women.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKDMjUPZKoM
Hilarious to see Roosh scooped by Styx on an issue like this

Giving women the right to vote: HUGE MISTAKE

Attached: kdhS7qV8f.png (1500x1552, 609K)

honk honk

I'm officially redpilled on it, this is too sad and disgusting to dispute. These incidents don't seem anecdotal to me anymore.

Why is a judge allowed to levy punishment against somebody for a "crime" against themselves? The justice system tries to get a lot of things right, but doesn't this practice introduce bias that the justice system at least attempt to eliminate?

oh, you'd be surprised how quickly a society can turn itself around when the right incentives come about.

>vanderhagen
>biernat
was this michigan?

Why do Americans talk shit about Brits going to jail for posting memes when literally the same thing happens over there>

Women can not be legitimate judges.

Yes, Macomb.

Getting thrown in jail for this is the kind of crap you'd expect from Canada or the UK.
Feminism is absolute cancer.
Women have no place in authority. At all.
Once that started being allowed our days as a constitutional republic were numbered.

Well, I guess that puts it a little more in perspective. Michigan rules its citizens with an iron fist.

People are freaking out about this precisely because it's not supposed to happen, Spaniard.

meanwhile, in the same town, a girl who helped her boyfriend dismember and hide a body got a $20K bond and one year in jail.
macombdaily.com/news/copscourts/romeo-woman-who-helped-dismember-macomb-teen-s-body-gets/article_4a2c2e8e-4105-11e9-9678-a3a25c39c297.html

jesus christ it really is clown world

*same county

thanks for the share. Happy to boost the metrics of anyone giving this issue exposure.

thank you very much sir, the EU prevented me from reading the article.

jUsTiCe SyStEm

Attached: ED9D2929-A703-4779-9757-F66F3BD94299.jpg (954x572, 83K)

neck yourself bootlicker

>the EU prevented me from reading the article
I'm so tired.

>"We're so free. We got guns n shieet"
>Cucked by their own women.

At least a 700 year old violent religion cucked Europe. Imagine letting your bitches run loose like this.

Attached: fat.jpg (450x300, 23K)

So looks like he should have had someone else posting the criticism for him. Lessons learned.

It's high time some judges get exposed for their crimes

Attached: family-guy-cutaway-gags.jpg (612x380, 52K)

Damn. Women really shouldn't have any political rights in the world.

The honk pill was supposed to ley me laugh at this shit.

Attached: 1553631366670.png (1022x731, 681K)

haha killed your kid, oopsie doopsie

How do I convert, Muhammad?

they get one little taste of power and go full on tyrant, it's kind of remarkable and explains so many of the social mores of the past and why they existed.

Leftism at its finest

>repeal the 19th
Not good enough. Women need to be subjugated and ruthlessly beaten everyday to right this ship.

and how are you gonna outvote half the population? you wont you need a civil war at least and sharia law at most

This is the real answer. Men take action and don’t post on social media for likes

is it just me, or are people of all times and places just treacherous rats? i feel superior to everyone just because it would be disgusting for me to report someone to CheKa, or FBI, or their workplace for non-defense reasons. While everyone else seems just fine with the concept of snitching

This is what the 2nd amendment is for.

This. If some cunts negligence results in your childs death you dont harass them, you kill them.

who do you think voted to open your doors to them? wasn't exactly a war of conquest, was it?
although you're right, the 2a issue is a distraction unfortunately

Your Alpha females won't let you mutt. Just step in line and talk about guns or however it is you're coping these days.

>Im gonna dig up skeletons
>Is a threat of any sort of violence

>Feeling superior to everyone because you allow criminals to roam free as long as they don't personally threaten you.
Now now, the guy in OP's pic did nothing wrong, but that doesn't mean you're any less of a subhuman holol (or however you say it).
The fact that some people do it just to selfishly get ahead doesn't change what you are either.

Attached: butthurtholol.jpg (1305x575, 205K)

This will continue until Americans start murdering unfit judges.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYDUMi6xvQY

a fucking leaf

not one fucking archived link itt.

Any way to see if this Rancilio is related to Judge Rancilio? She's in a few of the threads commenting, went to same school, etc.

twitter.com/aliciar

Attached: rancid.png (368x487, 214K)

land of the free

muh protected speech

muh 1a muh 2a

america is a joke, don't ever throw your weight around again you dumb lard asses

archive.is/7psYP

This is fucked up.

a fucking amerinigger covered in burger grease

I hate that you're right, tho.

But it does. Pretty often. Guns don't mean shit without the will. We're boiling, time to use them Joe.

Bump for this new info

Guess what incel, the future is female

Men go fucking crazy and kill women all the time. This dumb crazy fucker was ranting on facebook that he would "GET MY VENGEANCE... VENGEANCE IS MINE"

And the court ordered him to tone it down, but he went right back at it. Of course he was fucking arrested!

What i meant is victimless crimes. Crimes based on someones' fee fees, symbolica, weed etc. Not watching a thug steal shit off of someone. But from what you said, i think you catch my drift. Also,

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 68495894885489.png (1450x877, 650K)

kiss my greasy ass

Never say never

>do not reply to Canadian posters
>replies
lmao.
Also fuck seals, niggers of the sea.

>neck tattoo
>posting items such as on July 8 when he published a photo of him carrying a shovel across his back, with the initials “RR” scrawled over the shovel handle and the letters "MR," the initials of his Killian’s mother’s attorney,
Sounds like a literal retard in his own regard. Of course if his symbolism was they were the shovel that dug his child grave that's fairly clever. But I don't think he's that smart.

Attached: carl.jpg (480x360, 16K)

what the fuck?!

Hi roastie.

>puting someong in jail because feelings
Women were a mistake.

Checked, Satan.

She went to UoM, and the judge's court is in Michigan too.

nah the reason he's in jail is because the judge could be disbarred or investigated for this, it's a simple preservation of power, not "like omg it's almost like..."

read you stupid little faggot.

The judge killed his child. Would you not be upset?

where is Rachel's unyun boy cuck husband???
i know there has to be one.

ive found its effective with these kinds of twats to clown the husband until he gets embarassed enough to do something or leave

yeah, i'm more of a birds person.

The scum aren't going to give up their power without a fight. They have too much invested in this and benefit from it greatly. We need a purge.

The child died because of a medical condition, dumbshit. You're trying to get innocent women killed because you're a sadist with a fetish for torturing women.

I couldn't hear your post over the sound of your beef flaps flappin, roastie.

>“Dada back to digging & you best believe im gonna dig up all the skeletons in this court's closet,” he says in an accompanying post.

>On July 7, he wrote,"i wont stop till changes are made, people are held accountable, careers are ended, & these kids get the justice they deserve.”

What a monster!

Fucking women