Tory MPs in coup to make Boris Johnson boot out hated advisor Dominic Cummings

>Tory MPs in coup to make Boris Johnson boot out hated advisor Dominic Cummings
>EXCLUSIVE: A coup could take place at soon as tomorrow, as group set to approach the chief whip, Mr Johnson’s parliamentary private secretary and the PM himself
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-mps-coup-make-boris-19845342

>In other “this is all perfectly normal” news, former chancellor Philip Hammond is threatening to sue the Tory party....details to come soon....
twitter.com/PickardJE/status/1170441882096349189

>Boris Johnson wants a Supreme Court battle over whether he can defy the rebel law demanding a Brexit extension
twitter.com/ShippersUnbound/status/1170437249072320512

>Nigel Farage tells the Sunday Times the Brexit party will not stand candidates against the 28 Tory Brexiteers who opposed May’s deal - and anyone else who vows not to back any deal
twitter.com/ShippersUnbound/status/1170435422247366657

>Amber Rudd quits the cabinet telling Sunday Times that Johnson’s purge is “political vandalism” and “an assault on decency and democracy”
twitter.com/ShippersUnbound/status/1170429974542770178

>‘NAZI BOY’ COLLETT FORMS NEW NAZI PARTY
>Yesterday Collett announced to a small gang that wanted to admire his black shirt that he had already launched ‘The Patriotic Alternative.’ Mark claims an application has been submitted to the Electoral Commission for their consideration.
hopenothate.org.uk/2019/09/08/nazi-boy-collett-forms-new-nazi-party/

>You're out Bercow! Boris Johnson declares war on 'failed' Speaker who 'abused' the process
express.co.uk/news/politics/1175353/boris-johnson-news-brexit-latest-john-bercow-speaker-no-deal-election-andrea-leadsom

Attached: nige.jpg (480x462, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

railwayposters.co.uk/
twitter.com/ActionBrexit/status/1170681562104569856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Karen

Attached: 1552409708088.jpg (1987x864, 342K)

#BackBercow is number 1 on twitter trends right now

I had a dream the other night that some faggots in Parliament had managed to depose Boris and I was reading about it in the news

you have very boring dreams

What are your thoughts about a white british girl from a top private school and then Cambridge marrying a very wealthy british jew also from a top private school and then cambridge and with traditional values?

>search britpol
>miss this thread

Space Raiders

Attached: 532389782409.png (980x1300, 1.92M)

TRUST THE CUM
R
U
S
T

T
H
E

C
U
M

Attached: EDzrnYPXsAM5gwa.jpg (722x395, 64K)

will you fuck off and die please

SNAP election happening or nah?

>my little pony sells more comics than dora the explorer
We don't care what twatter thinks.

For the last fucking time, Queen's Consent and Royal Assent aren't the same thing

Attached: 1554379958193.jpg (1170x1080, 192K)

comfy railway posters
post your town/county
railwayposters.co.uk/

Attached: excursion-from-london-to-brighton-art-print.jpg (786x1000, 173K)

Who /CumSquad/ here?

Attached: dominic-cummings-arrives-at-the-cabinet-office-in-london-1[1].jpg (2500x1669, 1.43M)

you first walking fuckhole

Brighton is full of rough sleepers mate

comfy

Attached: 1545503936601.jpg (786x1000, 113K)

meeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

>islam needs to be banned it is disrespectful to women

Attached: F7DC0D11-AB6B-44D0-A455-1331EA4B2BCD.png (766x950, 50K)

shits really heating up now isn't it bongs? Theres no escape or extension

This picture is very nice.

not untrue

>It would backfire spectacularly, he'll want to hold off doing anything that soon. Something big will happen further down the line though.
how will it backfire? it's completely constitutional and has precedent. remainers/EU would not be able to respond without openly deposing the fucking queen. do they have such balls?

>had a McDonalds binge last night and then browsed internet in flat, including watching tennis
>woke up at 10 am today, lied in bed for a further hour
>browsed internet, drank coffee, read an enjoyable novel
>went to gym and lifting went well despite my still feeling weak
>went in to central London to walk around
>went walking through a park but it was already past 3 pm, so I felt like the sunniest and main part of the day had been lost
>walk around
>walk through one of those really rich areas, which was demoralised; saw lots of rich / tourist Staceys, which was demoralising
>now drinking coffee
>not sure what I'll eat later today
>plan to watch tennis

I get banned so quickly and rarely get replies anymore.

I have almost no food in my flat because I have only bought junk food each day and procrastinated starting a healthy diet.

Walking around outside and feeling sad is so pointless but I feel like a loser for being inside. I can't bring myself to do anything productive in my free time. Being an ugly charismaless beta with completely unenjoyable and wasted university and early 20s experiences has really killed my motivation.

It's surprising how, whenever I pay attention, every house in London has a buzzer with huge numbers of buttons. They're all split in to apartments

barely, they get brought out during massive events but after that they just get brushed off to the side never to be seen

Any news on Timmy?

Attached: 1536891235711.png (733x1132, 85K)

I really like late 15th century parish churches.

Fuck off

quadrospazzed on a lifeglug

Miku

Attached: miku.jpg (800x800, 57K)

remember to pit your labour supporting friends and liberal democrat friends against each other. We don't want a fucking remain alliance.

>larping as a yank to own the libs

i'm glad you get banned because your rambling non-political related posts do not belong here. please gain friends and leave these threads forever. filtered.

Attached: women-brighton.jpg.gif (620x465, 136K)

>coffee

Attached: Coffee_twat.jpg (1202x2737, 1.75M)

you don't live here do you.
there's more this year than ever. a lot of them are brought in by people traffickers too.

They're usually not that boring
Had dreams about US-Russian nuclear war a couple times, once one about high-speed terrorist car chases with nuclear bombs in the trunk, sex in public places, rotting spindly things of jaundiced flesh and rusted metal

You don’t know a single MP, incel

>>EXCLUSIVE: A coup could take place at soon as tomorrow, as group set to approach the chief whip, Mr Johnson’s parliamentary private secretary and the PM himself

We're seeing levels of salt among eurocucks that should not be possible!

Attached: 1567864255084.jpg (1024x856, 260K)

yes we do lad, the sooner we remain the sooner the riots start and the sooner we can off them all

in minecraft

twitter.com/ActionBrexit/status/1170681562104569856

>Boris for England

is this the start of the Ken Clarke nonce government?

if the supporters hate each other, the MPs will too. They will start posting antagonistic memes on twitter and the MPs/campaign teams will see them.

Attached: Dom copy.png (172x293, 30K)

Attached: 1566847936025.jpg (474x600, 39K)

probably tourists. there's hardly any muslims here. maybe they don't like the gays?

ANSWER

If more fake Tories leave, Corbyn will try to form an alternative government. That means we will have to march on Parliament to make sure they serve the wishes of the people.

fuck off your boring cunt

Attached: 1545707598693.jpg (1024x718, 96K)

how much does the EU pay that guy to stand outside and moan all day? legit, i swear ive seem him on the streets everyday for 3 years

please stay

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019-09-08-12-02-52-721.jpg (612x409, 167K)

C O P E

some rich cunt is bankrolling him, letting him stay in a chelsea penthouse for free.

I wish it was extreme right wing.

You can’t even tie your shoelaces incel

What a crybaby little bitch

legit? kin ell i'd do it if someone paid me to desu

>tfw you don't live in Owen Jones Land

Attached: bew54.png (1251x631, 629K)

>there's hardly any muslims here
Are you fucking shitting me?
You have a halal supermarket, for fuck sakes!
They do other stuff besides halal, but every time I've been in there it's full of ticking binbags.

Attached: Taj the grocer.jpg (400x300, 21K)

Even if it was you’d remain an unemployed virgin

it was reported in all the papers ages ago. don't remember details. might have been bollocks. in any case, his head needs caving in pronto

yea pimlico plumber boss is paying him

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Why do you envy people for not abandoning their culture?

Attached: cummings.png (427x576, 450K)

What a twat
Is merely supporting Brexit enough to be extreme right wing now? Nothing else about the Tories has really changed has it?

but if their willing to say fuck you to the referendum why would they care about a march?

it's incredible that this guy has the gall to call other people fear mongerers

Attached: Pride.jpg (624x487, 52K)

wait are you preube

*they're

That’s a picture you copecel, he can’t see what you type

i didn't say there were none.but they are a tiny amount of the population. the coptic christians (egyptians) are a bigger group here.
this place is like 85% white

Attached: 1560694802068.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

also, Taj is a great shop

If only he was right

that was the guy, i remember now

Very based Fritz

Attached: Miku wuth guitar.jpg (271x186, 20K)

There's no nuance in politics now

Attached: 1492488428100.webm (854x480, 417K)

>far right, racist, and would cleanse Britain of minorities if they had the chance.

Attached: ApuEatingIceCream.png (657x527, 28K)

what u think of this absolute lad?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-08 at 18.25.49.png (1186x672, 157K)

its only a 30 min train from croydon

Theirs two corbyns??

Attached: Screenshot (341).png (591x535, 263K)

Why do you hate the browns for not being unemployed and virginal?

It is. But it's also full of muslims every time I go in there.
I don't know where you're getting your "not many muslims here" ideas from.
You need to pocket your iPhone and take a look around.

more like Martin Cock Whore

In before some gammon incel makes a cock joke

>we love liberal western democracy
>*Baz votes wrong way*
>perfidious baz will be ignored.

Ken Clarke is a nonce I'm pretty sure.

yeah he's a meteorologist. I used to read some of his weather stuff before I knew who Jezza was

How can you be addicted to junk food and coffee? Buy a bottle of vodka you fucking child.

Martin cuck and suck

He's at least honest enough to admit what he really wants

you think that's bad? you little boy, i've seen a Mexican police officer have his heart and lungs cut out by drug dealers.

Attached: kek2.gif (255x235, 501K)