Where would you have the magic ball send you, Jow Forums?

Where would you have the magic ball send you, Jow Forums?

Attached: file.png (675x655, 547K)

Is this an edit or could the author not think of one civilised Black society?

To the beginning and the end of time.

kill all niggers

Hell, the 8 ball could send me into a utopian technological future and I'd still toss it if I had to become a nigger.

What a stupid invention. Who wants to turn into a nigger?

This is pretty racist.

Nice one, Barry!

Attached: 1535905505574.png (243x286, 75K)

Not gonna lie, If I could keep my mindset and mentality, I wouldnt mind being black. Imagine infuriating liberals as a black nazi

also i want to see what this get was

Attached: odor.jpg (675x655, 180K)

sell the ball to a jew so he can finally live out his dream of being a nigger. 6 million shekels should suffice for my contribution.

Can you?

>being black is subhuman
Wow wtf I love political comics now?

lol. none of the centuries prior to european colonization of africa are worth it? Makes me thinkg

I don't understand if this is racist or anti-racist

does he mean to say that quality of life for blacks is at an all time high?

>being a nigger is too high a price to pay for having your wish come true.

Accidental redpill moment. I am sure the cartoonist is pozzed as fuck and wants this to be the new "Why are white people afraid of becoming a minority? Are minorities treated badly?" but what we are really afraid of is being overwhelmed by hoards of subhumans that will destroy civilization and build nothing in its place.

to the Middle East thousands of years ago so I could personally cut Abrahams head off, thereby saving the world.

To the part of the Palaeolithicum before Homo sapiens migrated out of Africa and started to split into the four subspecies and their respective subgroups, because that‘s the last time blacks were the technologically most advanced group of humans.

I'd rather go after Yochannan Ben Zacchai tbqh. He founded Rabbanic Judaism after the Romans foiled the second Judean revolution.
Christianity advanced European society quite a bit, Judaism is what has caused every major societal ill in the west.

Reminder that there were black nazis

improvd

Attached: ohno.jpg (675x655, 196K)