TRS drama

wtf is going on lads?

Attached: 64A76875-D5C7-47A7-B48C-5D959749B054.png (866x488, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/
youtu.be/GEwJVeadUT4
boards.christogenea.org/forum/main-category/main-forum/american-nationalist-politics/56995-one-more-time-mike-enoch-is-a-jew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing

Larry quit because he wants to focus on drinking right now. Maybe he'll be back, maybe he won't. You can't do anything about it.

It won’t let me post the direct link but Anglin just wrote an article about it. Link will only bring you to the homepage, article should be at the top: dailystormer.name

can’t believe no one asked about why the alc right rises ended during his rant

No, this is about the recent article on the Daily Stormer, where Anglin makes the case for Jayoh being a fed, which is particularly concerning.

Attached: 1536257061900.png (692x687, 238K)

Who cares

>Larry quit because he wants to focus on drinking right now.
kekd for truth.

Interesting, I'll take a look. Seems kind of odd that Jayoh would call that much attention to himself if he was a fed.

I do, user.

Me too.

What do you mean?

Anglin wrote an article about their head of IRL meetups being a fed. Seems pretty solid.

Mike might be co operating with the feds. This really sucks cuz Mike Enoch is a good debater and does good streams, i also liked strike and mike allot, but yeah i wouldnt sign up for the paywall, they seem to be comprimised by the FBI.

Anybody have a good explanation on how the fuck they still have a credit card processor?

Here is the daily stormer's tor address, u can use brave, open a private window with tor,
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

Holy shit, I've been paying for their paywall for over 2 years with a credit card that has my real name on it. How screwed am I?

GUYS

I HATE TO SEE ALL THIS FIGHTING

REMEMBER 2016 WHEN WE GOT TRUMP ELECTED??

2020 IS COMING UP WE CAN GET HIM ELECTED AGAIN

LETS PUT ASIDE OUR DIFFERENCES TO MAGA

Attached: 6foot_VS.jpg (2500x1664, 3.39M)

TRS associates with Feds and are Federal Informants.

ONE
NOTE
PONY

If you havent done anything illegal your probaly not in trouble, unless your in the army or law enforcement.

All that will happen is now the feds have you on a list as a white nationalist/alt-righter.

U want to test this, buy a cheap plane ticket and see if they let u on.

Same, except I used a fake name. I'm sure they can still grab my identity though.

I wish they adressed this in a blog post or something, paranoid Anglin might have a point here.
Why would you be screwed?
You aren't doing anything illegal ffs

One of the guys was a informer I think it was jayoh

Who is that?

You can use prepaid cards or just mail them cash. I admit it's strange they still have a credit card processor. They did have to sanitize the site and take Shoah out of the show title (for reasons they've never talked about).

>I wish they adressed this in a blog post or something, paranoid Anglin might have a point here.

I'm a big fan of TRS and I agree 100%

Not wanting to associate with drama and responding to drama with radio silence is one thing.

Ignoring this issue different, IMO.

Attached: 1525731642874.jpg (642x921, 82K)

>they still have a credit card processor
>They did have to sanitize the site and take Shoah out of the show title

The former is the reason why the latter happened.

literally nothing. its just anglin, under the orders of jew weev, trying to cause more infighting

Attached: 1_07JNjfcFEdDbsVk4C5aCZg.jpg (1125x808, 146K)

Lots of people do

I haven't followed the drama but I just now read Anglin's article. After reading the article, I went to the TRS site to read the comments. In real time I was watching them delete any of the comments that had anything to do with that article.

Jayoh's credentials are obviously sketchy as fuck and anyone in their right mind would distance themselves from him (in the public eye in the very least). Not only have they failed to do that but Jayoh is the person who handles vetting for members on the site who want to meet up.

The fact that they've refused to comment on it and try to hide any discussion of it makes it pretty clear what the bigger picture is. I haven't done anything illegal so I'm not too upset about them having my credit card info.

How long can this site go on like this?

It seems like the only way Anglin can stay relevant anymore is starting shit with other nationalists.

For anyone wondering about Larry’s meltdown: youtu.be/GEwJVeadUT4

It's Hate House, not Love Street.

Attached: 329854854_9ad6ef54.gif (347x285, 278K)

JIM
OBJECT

Holy fuck

Jayoh

Fuuuuck

Jayoh De la rey
The one that wears the flannel all the time

Lul

Your name is in a Federal Data base. The easiest way to confirm this is to check your credit for "incidents".

Oh, I mean putting himself on the show, becoming a call screener, an organizer, etc. He could have effectively done his job behind the scenes without making himself a figure.
Instead, I'm to believe that Jayoh is a fed, and his master plan (or theirs) was to become a mini-celeb within TRS? I'm not sure I buy it. If I was trying to lay low, I wouldn't have my very distinct voice on the show. I wouldn't make myself into a leader to rally around. I'd work quietly collecting names and info. You know, precisely so this shit doesn't happen.

I understand Anglin's concern about them not addressing this. However, Anglin needs to know that one goofy podcast isn't really a solid basis for accusations of this magnitude. And frankly it DOES make him seem a little crazy. He may be right, I don't know - but his zeal about this subject comes off as a little bonkers to me. TO ME - I'm not saying anyone else needs to feel that way.
I like Anglin and I like TRS. Those guys have sacrificed so much to keep naming the jew. I hate to see them attacked on this subject if it's not absolutely true. And I don't see a conclusive case being made here.

Jayoh needs to address it. Not Mike. Not Sven. He needs to just say "I was being an edgy character anonymously back in the day and I lied because I thought it sounded cool, I'm sorry.". Done and done.

Also, is this why Halberstramm left?

How fucking new are you

I agree that Jay Oh needs to be the one to say something about it. The fact that they are deleting all the related comments is what is freaking me out.

At the very least he lied about being a merc. Pretty gay

>Also, is this why Halberstramm left?
galaxy brain take; Halberstramm was the informant and he is buried in the garden of Jazzhands timeshare when his cover came up snake eyes.

I think he handles vetting on the FB group too. I used to be in there and he friended me after I got in years ago. I left it after I got a more serious job though, but am still friends with him on FB. Probably already on a list.

Anglin's audience dwarfs TRS.

LOL this is why you nazis will never win, you just attack each other and call each other feds lmao schizoid losers

>Larry's classic terrible mic control
I missed this.

They have deleted dozens of comments off their lateset podcast. Absolute damage control. Sven and Mike are kvetching that their paywall-funded NEET lifestyle may be coming to an end.

What happened to Trent Holmgren and Suicidal Solidarity?

More fake and gay D&C shit from the usual suspects. Today's FTN featured the Z-Man as a guest, a guy I consider to be a luminary of the dissident right winger community. This represents a huge milestone and a tremendous whitepill: the dissident right wing community is starting to organize. Through Z-Man, TRS is now one step removed from Matt Bracken's right wing prepper blogosphere. It's happening bois.

>Jayoh needs to address it. Not Mike. Not Sven. He needs to just say "I was being an edgy character anonymously back in the day and I lied because I thought it sounded cool, I'm sorry.". Done and done

Completely reasonable expectation, and I agree. However, I fear that TRS will instead choose to maintain their policy of radio silence on these issues, which doesn't look good at all, regardless of what the truth is.

Fundamentally, there are two options here:

1) Anglin is right and Jayoh is a shady character at best.

2) Jayoh tells tall tales way too fucking much, which makes him kind of a jackass, but better to be a jackass than a fucking snitch.

If the truth is #2, its best that he just admits it, but his ego may prevent that.

The far left will never even have to deal with COINTELPRO because they are already completely impotent.

Mike is literally an admitted jew, whenever you show people this, the cope is unreal.

Never mind I guess his account was deleted. Or he has it deactivated.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-08 at 4.15.30 PM.png (459x136, 13K)

And anglin is routinely hooks up with nigger asian broads, so he is likely full of shit as well

This is the same thing they did with ghoul. He was a tranny fucker and kid groomer dont forget

Really makes ya think huh?

FTN was always a separate operation from TRS.

They seem to have already made up their minds about talking about it. I’ve had several comments deleted already.

Youre fucked. Good job moron

Anglin's constant shilling for race-mixing with chink women is infuriating as well.

Word. I'm clean as a whistle and just like to listen to them say the gamer word.

I started listening after ghoul so I’m not aware of that.

This

Ah shit knew I shouldn't have given money to these kikes lol. Oh well boys not like I ever wanted to work for the government anyway

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous that DS links are spam filtered here, you can get around it by linking to an archive but that's hardly ideal.

Nice numbers

It was bad. Hate to see the dude doxed but he was fucking one of the teenage trs guys. If you bring this up to them you get banned

Mike says hers serb and some other shit, i knew he had a jewish wife, thats why I dont use their paywall.

More impotent Morpheus tier raving from Anglin, fuckin' cocksucka's pathetic.

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 71K)

There is only one and it glows in the dark.

TRS is a fed network, no surprise there

>Still going with the "mike is a jew" narrative in 2019
Embarassing.

He put them on the map lul. And waited until the absolute last second to bring it up publicly. He gave them many many chances

I’m less concerned about the Jewish wife bit than I am about this federal hubbub.

mate his wife works for b'nai b'irith

This

Amren seems to be the only legit thing these days, and be begrudgingly nick fuentes. Im not crazy about the optics cucking, and i think his crony beardson and that other onions boy who had pat little on stream are total faggots, but yeah, amren and nick seem to be the only legit ones in this movement. Mike enoch has literally admitted with his own mouth that he is jewish, if he just admitted it it would take a lot of the concerns away for me at least, but he always kvetches when its brought up

There's no trust anywhere in the pro-white community. It's because of shit like TRS and their refusal to address the questions of their supporters.

anglin is a manlet subverter that pushes race mixing with gooks.

Attached: anglin-gooks.jpg (905x593, 76K)

Anglin is fuckin' nothing you incel, he's been finished for over a year now you dumb fuckin' cocksuckin' mothafucka.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 97K)

TRS is NOT a fed network. Been to the meetups, they never ask for my real info. The pool parties are completely decentralized. The most Jayoh has of anyone is an anonymous email acct. This is so fucking gay

Oddly enough that episode was deleted from their archive

What is the actual evidence TRS is infiltrated by feds?

I dont care if he was married to a jew, i care that he is an actual jew. You can leave someone, but him being dodgy when questioned about being jewish is suspect. He says his 23 and me came out mostly norwegian but i dont buy it when
>sven
>resembles a gen x viking

Kill youreself, you unrepentant shiteater.

There's too many of us for them to do anything now, but 20 years in the future? Who knows

Incel is such a wierd thing to call someone. No one serious uses this term

Nigger, he literally admitted it himself, are you such a newfag that you cant identify a jew by looking at them?

>posted every thread
>literally no proof, ever
Shill harder

Make me you fuckin' cocksuckin' little pussy lickin' mothafucka, I'm fuckin' waiting bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (853x480, 502K)

Who fucking cares? All of these little groups have their petty drama and politics and all it does is make them look like faggots because nobody is strong enough to put the rest in their place

That’s just it. There is very little evidence at all but their overreaction to any criticism is what is adding fuel to this dumpster fire.

there is none. Anglin has beef with TRS because striker went on cantwell's podcast. Anglin is always the cause of infighting. He screams about how optics matter, while Weev makes posts about killing children on Gab.

Thats ok, the internet doesnt forget

boards.christogenea.org/forum/main-category/main-forum/american-nationalist-politics/56995-one-more-time-mike-enoch-is-a-jew

TRS was amazing 2015-6 but quickly went to shit after. Enjoying this trash fire

I don't have to make you do anything. You'll do it on your own. I just have to patient. JAYOH.

>trs likely a fed honeypot
>mike admits hes a jew
>im the shill
Sorry about the shit IQ, brah

Mein nigga. Aint heard this in years