Is it true that aryans are the "chosen people" of zoroastrism?

Title. And post sources.

Attached: 905074a447bcededfede4cf29c53699f.jpg (736x1200, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UoOJY58XdMc
youtu.be/3s1t0hrl4pE
youtu.be/RKmlhASUKDM
youtu.be/kYAqw833UZs
youtu.be/55fCRqAlQoc
sreenivasaraos.com/tag/varuna-and-ahura-mazda/
tenets.parsizoroastrianism.com/histar33.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

question, why did the angel of God tell the Zoroastrian Magis to find the King of a tribe they appearently dont have any connections to?
The answer I believe is found a couple centuries earlier. The Assyrians captured the northern tribes and brought them away, and couple centuries later the Magi come from the direction the Israelites were brought to. I believe Zoroastrianism is the branch of Yahwehism that survived through the captivity and resulting seperation. The Magi then were send to greed the King of Judah to reuinite with the lost brothers.

If correct, then yes, as the actual Israelites are whites too, then so would be the "chosen" of Zoroastrianism

yes

Ye.
Zoroastrian, christianity, Aryan (Hindu) Vedics, Bhuddism and even pisslam is all made by whites.

Zoroastrism is not a semitic religion?

I tried reading some of it (Zend-Avesta?) but they were always going on about dental hygiene in an really obsessive way (cue Bong dentist jokes now).
Apparently guys who have so much as one single filling can't enter the general congregation, never mind heaven.
No, it's OG stuff

no? Zoroastrianism branched off from Indo-Iranian religion.

i live near a zoroastrian colony, and they are very ethno-centric. they only marry other zoroastrians and u can't convert.

we imported zoroastrian refugees from Persia in the Rashidun Caliphate days when Muslims were killing/converting Zoroastrians in Iran.

Zoroastrianism was proselytizing during Sassanian times. Attempts were made to convert the Armenians and Chinese. There are no chosen people in Zoroastrianism, but due to Kartir Hangirpe's reforms, it was considered preferable for mobed to maintain the purity of priestly line, though the Gathas never makes explicit mention of this. The Gathas are the most important portion of Zend-Avesta and the only part which goes back to Zarathustra.

It's just bullshit. Dumb Abrahamic religions and Zoroastrianism have no real connection. Zoroastrianism developed in a completely different region much earlier than Judaism.

and judaism only happened after Jesus. Judaism is a perversion of the faith it claims to follow for which Jesus called them out constantly. But the original faith which was only continued through christianity is way older than judaism is too.

No, it was about the life they chose to purse, to be aryan. Not that they were born aryan

Aryans are the children of Ea Enki.

Enki is one of the Archon / Anunna gods and he did some genetic manipulation if you know what I mean *wink*

What you call Judaism, at least in the modern sense is a religion founded on The Talmud. And the Talmuds were written in the 6th century, by rabbis(Descendants of Pharisees btw) who thought they knew better than all of the prophets of the Old testament

There are no 'chosen ones'. Abandon this notion or you will bring about your own destruction

Aryans you have an even older history that you know nothing of.

You might have a hint in your mind already that the Jews are sons of Cain. And come from the Cain bloodline.

But you should also know that you are from Seth and you carry the Spark given to the True Son of Adam.

yes, thats what i was trying to explain

Mesopotamia has nothing to do with the origin and development of Zoroastrian beliefs. Zoroastrianism originated somewhere around Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan between 1000-1500 BCE.

It's quite amusing that modern Jews don't follow the old testament, at all

Why do all these artists put the same stupid expression on the faces of these so called magi/deities/kings/faggot personas?

Attached: MUH.png (1155x813, 889K)

you know how jewish lawyers in court always use grey areas, semantics and loopholes to argue they didnt break the law without ever following the law completely ignoring the intent behind the given law? Thats what the Talmud is for Gods law.

It's called pilpul, but this topic isn't about such subject matter.

and that's why they got their chosenhood withdrawn from them and got cursed, for behaving like kikes. Jesus was their last chance at redemption, to amend their ways and how did they respond? they crucified him

Aryans started in Persia and Indo Europe. Then they turned into the Germanic Race, Nordic Race, Slavic Race, Anglo-Celtic Race, (small traces) in the Latin people, The Albanians, The Greeks, and in the Slavs. Treat them all as Europeans and Whites because they all are White and European. Whites need to stick together.

they never were chosen. they are the edomites that eventually LARPed as descendents of Judah after they were forcefully converted. But they never converted in heart so they made that oral law to argue they do without ever doing so

Also Persians are still White and somewhat Aryan.

But why do Europeans care? Sassanian Empire had interesting Zoroastrian reformers like Mani, Mazdak, Zurwandad, and others too who were killed by the Orthodox clergy. However, Europeans do not care, but they focus a lot on this random Jew of the deserts. What makes Jesus special relative to pretty much every other martyr? I think the reason why a lot of Jews are resentful is because a lot of emphasis is given on their myths in a very partial manner, which is honestly bothersome.

what are you talking about?

They have no real connection? Cyrus the great released them after conquering babylon and sent the jews back to rebuild their temple. The jews were polytheistic prior to this and became monotheistic after this persian/zoroastrian King Cyrus sent them back. Theres strong evidence that Ezra subverted the jews so their beliefs aligned closer to Zoroastrianism.

Europeans chose to revere Jesus over many other martyrs. Why? What relevance do Jewish or Mesopotamian myths hold to you people? Even though modern Jews are disgusting people, I can somewhat sympathize with their disdain of Christendom. It just does not make sense to boil all metaphysics down to the sacrifice of one irrelevant Jew who had a megalomaniac complex.

Zoroastrianism emerged before the establishment of Achaemenid empire. The Achaemenid empire originated during 550 BCE. Zoroastrianism emerged somewhere between 1000 to 1500 BCE around Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan.

>what connection does a moral teacher who laid the foundation for a civilisation that lasted until today
it's not my fault you, atheist mutt don't believe in anything

Plenty of other religions would have given an even better moral foundation.

Everyone on this board should do an in depth study on Zoroastrianism and its effects on practically every main stream religion. Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam have all been greatly affected by Zoroastrianism.

And yet, most people have never heard of this faith.

Heres some starting material;

youtu.be/UoOJY58XdMc
youtu.be/3s1t0hrl4pE
youtu.be/RKmlhASUKDM
youtu.be/kYAqw833UZs
youtu.be/55fCRqAlQoc

Lol no
This is jewish horseshit trying to cover the fact that all their ideas were stolen from zoraster
Well... except the part where you’re not supposed to treat others like shit
That of course they cannot and will never be able to get past

Zoroastrianism is way older and comes out on Indo-Aryan culture.

Yahwehism came from Bedouin tribes of now Saudi Arabia, and Persia established Judea from conquered nomadic tribes ("Hebrew" = nomad in Aramaic).
ISRAEL NEVER EXISTED

Attached: power stoic.jpg (597x712, 189K)

That is what is hypothesized however we don't know when or where Zoroastrianism actually came from.

Or even what it looked like originally before the Sassanids changed the religion with reforms

LIKE WHAT? All European morality is based on Christianity. (Noe: I didn't say judeo-christian; judaism is incomplete and has nothing to with us, there is a clear distinction)

Also Jesus rose from the dead. With eye witness accounts and testimony,. That's why He is distinguished.

Melchizedek taught Zoroaster and later Abraham.

Melchizedek is without beginning or end and is representative of the true priesthood.

Jesus is a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.

Nobody knows when Zoroastrianism started. Some claim as far back as 6000 BC. The Avestan language is nearly identical to sanskrit. Its thought that the Vedics from Hinduism where written around the same time as there are a lot of similarities.

There's an older book about aryans coming down after the last ice age that was written by a hindu researcher that has some compelling theories

It originated from between 1000-1500 BCE based on rigorous studies of the Old Avestan of Gathas, which is different from the Younger Avestan of the rest of the Zend-Avesta. Moreover, we have archeological studies on BMAC and Yaz horizon archeological sites, which place Zoroastrianism's origin there.
>Or even what it looked like originally before the Sassanids changed the religion with reforms
The reality is that the real hub of Zoroastrianism was somewhere in Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan, and it took time for mobeds to migrate and spread Zoroastrianism in Iran.
Regardless, the Gathas is generally considered the most important part of the Zend-Avesta, and most scholars agree that Zarathustra orated or wrote it.

*High Priest

Based on recent genetic data and studies of BMAC and Yaz horizon, we can deduce it came from somewhere between 1000-1500 BCE, which is shortly after Sintashta invasions of BMAC. This makes sense too based on serious studies of Gathas. Zarathustra was a moralist who condemned Sintashta "over-sacrifice" and endless war.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 404K)

Do you have a link to the research? I'd like to read it.

No.

I read various books by Richard Foltz, Mary Boyce, Piloo Nanavutty, Prods Oktor Skjærvo, and a few others. I looked up most of their sources, but I never recorded it. Most of them agree that Zoroastrianism originated near Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan around 1000-1500 BCE, but they do differ on a few marginal points.

go home Texas, you are drunk again

Attached: 1567291128250.gif (300x300, 1.31M)

No real connection? Both are from west asia and abrahamic religions copied zoroasters duality belief of a universal good/evil

I'm with you on the Vedic, Buddhism and even Zoroastrianism. B-but Christianity? lel

Attached: 1558518610772.png (961x1596, 433K)

It's a Chilean flag

I hear that date range a lot in my research also. However, theres information that suggests its orgins are much older. Namely that Avestan and Sanskrit are closely related which could push that date back to 4000bce relatively easy. Its thought that Ahura Mazda is the equivalent of Varuna from the Vedas

Here's some reading material. sreenivasaraos.com/tag/varuna-and-ahura-mazda/

newfag gtfo back to Plebbit

Zoroastrianism is from Central Asia and not West Asia. I explained a bit above.

A Zoroastrian named Vilma, rituallistically shaved my testicles.

Proto-Indo-Iranian polytheism dates to approximately 2800-3000 BCE. I sincerely doubt Zoroastrianism is that old, and it doesn't fit into the narrative of the Gathas. It is more likely dated to 1000-1500 BCE, and it involved reforming Indo-Iranian polytheism into becoming "ditheistic".

I'd be hesitant to put a date of 1000-1500BCE on it.

The Vedas mention weather patterns that are similar to northern artic climates and there's sufficient evidence that they were written close to the same time as the Gathas.

And that's not considering the possibility of oral traditions.

Here's an article that tries to tie the migration of the aryans from the artic to the Gathas

tenets.parsizoroastrianism.com/histar33.html

>Abraham.
NEVER EXISTED

>Zoroastrianism is way older and comes out on Indo-Aryan culture.
>Yahwehism came from Bedouin tribes of now Saudi Arabia, and Persia established Judea from conquered nomadic tribes ("Hebrew" = nomad in Aramaic).
>ISRAEL NEVER EXISTED

Attached: bedouin.jpg (1200x1420, 181K)

Are you a Parsi yourself?

/thread

Its all the fucking same. The middle east got browned by afro-semitic arabs.

Iranians have 90% genetic continuity with the Iron Age, which is during the time of Achaemenids and Sassanids.

Attached: Persian_v_04.jpg (8199x6167, 3.34M)

lmao no, Iran is like Greece, the people there are descendents of indoeuropeans but they're mixed up with semites, this is how a true persian looked like

Attached: IMG_20190812_224109_560.jpg (960x960, 196K)

They're not mixed up with Semites, but they are mixed up with indigenous people of Zagros mountains, like Hurrians, and Elamites.
We have Sassanian reliefs, genetic data, and more. Persians have 90% genetic continuity to Sassanian and Achaemenid era, and there was always a bit of phenotypical diversity.

No, im not Parsi but share a lot of beliefs.

How do the Kurds play into this? My understanding is they were Zoroastrians before the muslims invaded.

>How do the Kurds play into this?
Different Iranian ethnic groups formed over time from the same genetic stock.
>My understanding is they were Zoroastrians before the muslims invaded.
This is correct. Most Iranians descend from Zoroastrians, which is what genetic data leads one to conclude.