¿Really?

¿Really?

Attached: Screenshot_20190908_221810.jpg (1080x730, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vohv-kVfFAs
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/132555v1.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30127404
livescience.com/63396-ancient-israel-immigration-turkey-iran.html
time.com/4538142/human-rights-first-award-yazidi-girls-iraq/
sciencenordic.com/genetics-confirm-migrants-brought-farming-mediterranean
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0187408
livescience.com/49147-egyptian-cemetery-million-mummies.html
biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/02/18/267443
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: shrek.gif (244x120, 1021K)

WE WUZ SITTING BVLLS

I remember reading a theory that said before the continents separated native americans and europeans intermingled but got separated. It makes sense, look at how the natives from the north-east differ quite a bit from the ones up north or even to the west.

Ancient north eurasian common ancestor

The real redpill was that the Native American genocide was the real white genocide.

Humans didn't exist before continents were separated
Native Americans are mostly Siberian migrants though

how could that be? Humans before the continents seperated? wut
youtube.com/watch?v=vohv-kVfFAs

East Asians came from Cro Magnons too. Injuns are early East Asians.

this one gets it

Literally the remnants of the first people.
>We
>Wuz
>Beringians
>n
>sheeiit

Attached: IMG_2851.jpg (227x315, 29K)

SHITTING*

Theres evidence of people from western europe migrating to early america, i think mostly tools and such

Mixed with Nordic. Has anyone here ever seen someone who looks like this?

Attached: IMG_2867.jpg (282x405, 18K)

Not a theory.

Aryans are a subset of Y-haplogroup Q (Haplogroup R) big game hunter Eastern Siberians from approx 28k ybp that later headed west along the Eurasian Steppe to conquer the old world, native americans are a subset of big game hunting Eastern Siberians Y-Haplogroup Q (Y-Haplogroup Q1a1a) that headed east across the landbridge to conquer the new world.

Attached: Haplogroup_Q_(Y-DNA)[1].png (827x422, 224K)

>biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/132555v1.full
>In Figure 1, some of the Mayan, Bolivian, and Quechua samples, which ADMIXTURE analyses show to contain up to 17% European admixture, are shifted to the right of the more pure Amerindian samples, toward the European and Middle Eastern samples. To the right of them is a Mixtec sample which is 23.5% European, and to the right of that Mixtec sample is the 30–40% European Chinchorro mummy
>In Figures 3 through 8, for all of the different values of K, the Chinchorro mummy sample consistently shows between 30% and 40% non-Amerindian admixture, and the only other samples that show a pattern of non-Amerindian components similar to that seen in the Chinchorro sample are the European samples from before the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM)
>The ADMIXTURE analyses further shed light on exactly which European population the non-Amerindian admixture in the Chinchorro sample might be from: only the pre-LGM Europeans show a pattern of non-Amerindian components similar to that seen in the Chinchorro sample, which strongly suggests that the pre-LGM Aurignacians or Gravettians, or possibly the LGM Solutreans, were the source of the admixture

Attached: IMG_3496.jpg (1914x1884, 2.06M)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30127404
>individuals from the Levant_ChL population had a greater affinity on average to Iranian agriculturalist-related populations than was the case for earlier Levantine individuals
>We highlight three findings of interest. First, an allele (G) at rs12913832 near the OCA2 gene, with a proven association to blue eye color in individuals of European descent40, has an estimated alternative allele frequency of 49% in the Levant_ChL population, suggesting that the blue-eyed phenotype was common in the Levant_ChL
>Second, an allele at rs1426654 in the SLC24A5 gene which is one of the most important determinants of light pigmentation in West Eurasians41 is fixed for the derived allele (A) in the Levant_ChL population suggesting that a light skinned phenotype may have been common in this population

>livescience.com/63396-ancient-israel-immigration-turkey-iran.html
>Blue-Eyed Immigrants Transformed Ancient Israel 6,500 Years Ago

>time.com/4538142/human-rights-first-award-yazidi-girls-iraq/

>sciencenordic.com/genetics-confirm-migrants-brought-farming-mediterranean
>Migrants from the Near East were moving into Central and Northern Europe

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0187408
>Consequently, despite corresponding to isolated and homogenous populations, contemporary Assyrians and Yazidis from Northern Iraq may in fact have a stronger continuity with the original genetic stock of the Mesopotamian people

>livescience.com/49147-egyptian-cemetery-million-mummies.html
>Blond and redheaded mummies

>biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/02/18/267443
>Genetic affinities with Iberian Neolithic individuals indicate that British Neolithic people were mostly descended from Aegean farmers who followed the Mediterranean route of dispersal

Attached: IMG_8059.jpg (1907x1912, 3.48M)

I know dozen Finns that look like that lol.
is that why many Finns have native american dna?

My whole family and many other Metis, though it's usually French Gallic phenotype not Nordic.
Note that the T Haplogroup is split between Near Eastern types and the Cherokee Nation. We are living in the fourth age of globalization. Some day archeologists, at least Americanist ones, will admit the Phoenicians come from North America.

Attached: OCC_Michigan1543479839677.jpg (503x644, 57K)

>I know dozen Finns that look like that lol.

I'm trying to pin the 'Proto-white' phenotype down in Europe, so even your antecdote helps a lot. Thanks.

>is that why many Finns have native american dna?

Yes. White features come from Siberia - native Americans and whites were once the same population. We just kept getting whiter, they didn't.

>My whole family and many other Metis

A month or so ago, I worked with a guy from Alaska who kind of looked like that, but he had dark hair.

>though it's usually French Gallic phenotype not Nordic

The other poster says Finn, which leads me to believe it's survived in many places in Europe.

>Some day archeologists, at least Americanist ones, will admit the Phoenicians come from North America

I've heard there was a paper published about that and it got yanked?

Attached: IMG_1191.png (957x992, 844K)

that's me!

But my eyes and hair are dark brown

WE WUZ INDIANZ N SHIEEET DAS RITE.

Yep a few here in Finland, can confirm.

>I've heard there was a paper published about that and it got yanked?
Not sure but wouldn't surprise. Thousands of tons of copper was mined around Lake Michigan 8000 years ago and shipped in ox-hide type ingots along with being forged locally into tools. Something similar may have happened in British Columbia. There's clear archeological evidence of the Old Copper Culture slowly transitioning to copper jewelry then just stone tools as the Eastern Woodland Complex evolved into historic times.
Like seagulls, humans are a polar or ring clade.