City ducks

>city ducks

Attached: Untitled.png (1100x703, 1.34M)

Ducks?

Formely who gives a fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (1170x465, 178K)

bump

>Days of plenty
The last people to have plenty were the boomers, and no one else has had 2 nickels to rub together since.

you take a lot for granted

>you take a lot for granted
A crumbling infrastructure, a government that serves only jews, and a country full of shitskins. Sorry for taking that for granted!

That sucks true..but you are a bitch ass nihlist

food easily obtained from the grocery store, water delivered to your house. heat provided by machines. cold air provided by machines. safety provided by a functioning police department. air you can breathe, etc.

>food easily obtained from the grocery store, water delivered to your house. heat provided by machines. cold air provided by machines. safety provided by a functioning police department. air you can breathe, etc.
White people would have all that without shitskins and jews around ruining our society.

we have it now, quit scapegoating, moron

there are people already here who intend to take all those things from you, and you from the world. those are your real adversaries - not mexicans trying to earn a living, blacks the descendants of slaves, etc.

>quit scapegoating,
It's not a scapegoat. Shitskins and jews need to d i e, so white people can actualize our own destiny. We'll never be able to achieve anything with skitskins and jews in our lands.

>not mexicans trying to earn a living,
THEY HAVE THEIR OWN GODDAMN COUNTRY. If they want to work hard, then they need to work hard fixing their own shithole country so they don't have to come to ours.

I'm sorry, but jews and shitskins do not matter more than the white race actualizing our own destiny undeterred by any outside force. This isn't about them, this about us.

>We'll never be able to achieve anything with skitskins and jews in our lands.

jews have been here since the founding of the United States. unlike you, our ancestors didn't whine and make excuses. they got the job done.

things have degenerated, sure, but again, you're barking up the wrong tree. the country is about to be destroyed, the ship is about to sink and you're yelling at other people on the ship instead of addressing the real dangers you face

your thread's dead,Ted. Your thread's dead.

not yet

well, it's just you and me, lover. Wanna tell me about your day?

we're the only ones posting right now, but others could be lurking. and others may post in future.

>tell me about your day

just chillin, mostly

I actually think we're all alone here... the thread is on page 3, you know.

you and me
alone
slowly nearing the end of the pages

there's poetry in that.

I can bump it back to page 1

thank u mr. government for poisoning every single thing I ingest :^)

>Faggot boomer who refuses to take responsibility for what he left future generations, ITT

Thanks, pops.

Attached: 1543261990995.jpg (460x620, 136K)

>I can bump it back to page 1
you gotta work fast, then.. we're on page 6 now. But hey, there's some influx here

there's time still. in fact, usually one has to wait a certain amount of time, as OP, until the thread will bump again

either way, it is nearing my bedtime. goodnight

damn bro.. don't give up! we're on page 2 now!

I'm not giving up

there will be other threads

dammit.. page 7 now, does it mean the white race is lost?

omg back to 4! Hang in there brah!

i live in a state with plenty of fishing - dangle the old lure out there. I've used the chans plenty of times to know how to throw the old lure out there to bait some fish

can just drink water from a well - people used to do that before this entire civilization

I can handle the cold just fine for the most part.

----- cold air provided by machines - fair enough - but that's just a luxery anyways. takes some time to get used to.

safety provided by a functioning police department - what country do you live in? America has none of those.

air you can breathe - some fantasy?

it's not going to be that bad.

page 9... it seems the kikes are winning :(