Living in CA Is a Mental Ilness

Can Jow Forums tell me why shit is so expensive there? There's absolutely no way this price can be justified. But I guess there's enough cool restaurants and heroin addicts to make up for the cost...right?

Attached: ca.png (1213x595, 927K)

Its like that where I live on the east coast as well. The cheapest thing I have ever seen here was a lot the size of about 4 parking spaces, it had a shack on it with the roof caved in. In a ghetto area. $120,000

Every sixth person you see walking around during business hours foot-stomping from building to building, could cut you a check for 100 million dollars, and not miss the money, as they walk from their eugenics-program in-a-highrise to their golden covered lambo in the parking garage.

The price is high because of supply and demand. The amount of desire for young upstarts to get a hand on that throne is high, and thus, you must pay more than the other person who also wants to be there and bids up the price.

Attached: future_techno_utopia.jpg (2560x1440, 842K)

With CA being so expensive, it makes me wonder why spics keep coming here.

Kinda this I guess, also your missing the part where California is filled with illegals who get welfare and take all the housing.

Lol

Welfare and benefits

This is like one of those CYOA images where you can pick a negative for the environment you live in (such as chink real estate investors) for extra attribute points.

isn't that northern part of la close to downtown, but less developed because of hillsides so traffic isn't as bad?

Can you imagine paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in interest and taxes for 825 square feet pure insanity.

No sweetie, just no

Attached: 1566676388411.gif (494x419, 313K)

Jobs pay well there.

They have to in order to keep up with the insane CoL. It doesn't really mean anything.

Attached: 1261547422251.jpg (441x408, 11K)

Dream the fuck on. Prices are high cause real-estate sales can drive them up, and because Google doesn't pay dividends, it pays poos to break VISA law.

Imagine how fucked Google, Apple, etc. would be if their businesses weren't money printing machines. They might actually have to allow their employees to work from home or work somewhere else that doesn't require them to live in their cars or drop $1.5 mil for a shitbox house.

>Paying 360K to live in the barrio

Youre worse than those limey brits

Watched the whole thing and was not disappointed.

Expenses don't matter when the government pays them.

>Can Jow Forums tell me why shit is so expensive there?
At the behest of their (((overlords))) the communist bosses of commiefornia have imposed a virtual moratorium on new housing construction. This way (((they))) can all get richer as housing prices perpetually increase.

>Watched the whole thing and was not disappointed.
I watched it on your recommendation, and was also not let down.

I dont understand why in the year 2019, tech companies do not allow employees to work from home.

They could own a mansion in Idaho instead of living in a shoebox apartment for $2,500.

>its another flyover is angry and jealous of california living thread

Attached: 1535353018784.jpg (396x385, 31K)

>supply and demand.
the "demand" is coming from ten million illegal beaners looking for a home

Because wealthy suburban NIMBYS block the construction of new housing

>this is what commiefornia cretins tell themselves when the criticisms ring true

They probably get subsidies from the shithole states they operate in to discourage working from home because states like California and Washington know anyone with a brain would get the fuck out.

What is there to be jealous of? Serious question.

california is a modern sodom

employees would realize they could leave at anytime then
instead they have to know they're getting pre tax 8k a month and need it to survive and not to look elsewhere

>Georgia overtook California in 2016 as the state location with the most feature films produced.[2]

You really thought penny pinching hollywood jews would stay in your expensive ass state? LOL

Wages are inflated out there but not enough to accommodate the ridiculous housing costs.

Attached: 1566525673056.jpg (920x884, 198K)