Where can I find frens?

Where are all the honklers?

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcTEDWaaz3U
youtube.com/watch?v=ISdcodFXp0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: clowninaround.gif (320x265, 1.85M)

Attached: clowning.gif (540x378, 2.95M)

Attached: honkhonk.gif (180x180, 2.7M)

Attached: 1567833763419.png (831x799, 228K)

At the end of Brave New World, a crowd gathers to watch John ritually whip himself. When Lenina arrives, John whips her as well. The spectators begin an orgy, in which John takes part. The next day, overcome with guilt and shame, he kills himself. Brave New World’s main theme is the incompatibility of happiness and truth. Throughout the novel, John has argued that it’s better to seek truth, even if it involves suffering, than to accept an easy life of pleasure and happiness. However, when Mustapha Mond grants him the freedom to seek truth through self-sacrifice and suffering, John succumbs to the temptation of pleasure by taking part in an orgy. This ending might suggest that the happiness encouraged by the World State’s Controllers is a more powerful force than the truth John seeks. The ending may also suggest that there is no truth for John to find. However, John may fail in his search for truth because the Controllers have made it impossible to avoid the temptation of happiness in the World State. In that case, the novel’s ending would suggest that seeking truth has to be a social goal. Truth can’t be found by isolated individuals.

Attached: 774785_orig.jpg (183x275, 4K)

Diogenes honk at your post.

laughing doesn't take away the reality user

You don't know who Diogenes was do you? He was the original honkler.

We don't exist. We are just bots generated by the computer of some random nerdy weeb somewhere in Japan.

yeah i know who he was. All his arguments are irrational. Plato and Aristotle were more accurate.
honk honk is just a coping mechanism

>Plato and Aristotle were more accurate
Apparently not.

what were they not accurate about

The state of the world we live in. Everything. Diogenes is the only "philosopher" that was right. It's all a shit show and the only truth is the truth of the self.

Socialize, loser

Post your Honklers, and I shall post mine.

>Diogenes is the only "philosopher" that was right. It's all a shit show and the only truth is the truth of the self.
>it's all Memes and people being played by the memes, Honk Honk.

Attached: 1553718854697.jpg (1800x1322, 1.05M)

youtube.com/watch?v=AcTEDWaaz3U

Attached: 1567987377344.png (1795x1795, 878K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ISdcodFXp0k

Attached: PinClipart.com_greek-oligarchy-clipart_4241860.png (1591x1091, 836K)

Thanks for that user. The only thing I knew really about Diogenes was that when Alexander the Great was asked if he would be anyone else, he replied "Diogenes". Never knew all those other important facts lol.

its just nihilism masked in self-indulgence