Why are pro-vaccine shills so dumb?

>hurr durr if you don’t get vaccinated you will catch (((x disease)))
So what business of yours is it if my kid doesn’t get the vaccine? Then just my kid dies and yours lives on?
>noooo, if your kid doesn’t get vaccinated mine has a higher chance to get infected!!!
Wait, I thought your kid was immune? Isn’t the vaccine there to make your kid immune? How could your kid still get sick despite being immune?

How do they reconcile this in their brains?

Attached: 67A7D768-5255-4FEA-87D4-6E9C45FF9448.jpg (1210x1777, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819810//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are pro-vaccine shills so dumb?

They've been vaccinated. Duh

Will you vaccinate your many kids?

No

Well then, that's accurately called murder.
I'm sure many against immigration would be happy, but still, they're just kids.

Israel don't mandate kids get vaccines so I don't see why anyone else should be mandated. Obviously the higher IQ Ashkenazis must know something we don't.

Post birth abortion you mean

>if you dont vaccinate you're murdering your kids

Cringe

Attached: ff_72.jpg (1080x1346, 1.97M)

Leftists have no thinking ability. See Ted's manifesto.

Attached: 1567995426239.jpg (1585x1177, 1.23M)

Giving birth to them is murder, because they will die through an accident or of old age! If I get them a scooter or a bike that’s also murder, because a higher chance of death! Remember, if your kids die, which they eventually will do, it’s murder!

But I will rest easy, because my kids will kill yours by getting them sick. Yes, your immunized kids stand no chance against my biological weapons factories! Getting that little vaccines did nothing to protect you!

Ah, that's right.
I was just in the middle of correcting myself to no avail since I couldn't find a better English word/phrase.

Your kids will be around other immigrant kids because of cultural division by choice though.

Some vaccines can only be given after a certain age and an unvaccinated kid past that age with that disease can give it to a healthy baby.

I went to the hospital on Friday to get my knee checked out and the flu vaccine was being pushed on me hard by this woman, not even the nurse I saw before the doc. I had to tell her I didn't want one 4 or 5 times.

BULLSHIT FAGGOT!
They're given HEP Vaccines post-birth!
How many babies are fucking?

Oh wait, I forgot there's this situation

Attached: 1567352320184.jpg (564x509, 55K)

It’s a cash cow. Extra medicine shilled on the cash goys.

No. I won’t let them be near niggers or sandniggers.

The fact remains their is a controversy on autism, and whether it is an actual rise in the disorder being displayed by children, mislabelling, or misdiagnosis due to increased awareness of the disorder causing psychologists to recommend the medication, and more readily reference the diseases symptoms via the DSM-5, remains undetermined.

Whether this is the "bad" mercury, or that this level of mercury that has been confirmed to be present in vaccines, and has been proven to be a harmless version of mercury, being injected into infants, causes autism and other orders remains to be proven, in fact our research proves to the contrary their is no need to be cautious.

Now the leftists care

according to the CDC.

Attached: 2ba6479177f156bc07288c831de65fb5.png (375x360, 100K)

>murder

Attached: DXJveA_WAAAdXQ8.jpg (703x911, 67K)

Ah, I remember when the US government deliberately irradiated thousands of its own law abiding citizens, and created Project MK Ultra and LSD, using their own citizens as test subjects. And the time a giant conspiracy involving millionaires and billionaires going to an island where underaged girls sexually serviced adult men, on a private island proving once and for all nothing is too big to hide, and then finding out Chinese have human-monkey hybrids. Or when Suddam Hussein used chemical weapons supplied to him by the CIA and US military against our own soldiers, but it was unproven and mythological, yes?

Interesting to note many of LA's elite never got vaccine shots.

Were doomed... aren't we?

Attached: 1554870128391.jpg (750x783, 96K)

>Wait, I thought your kid was immune?
So the argument is your own ignorance on the topic? Argument from idiocy?

A vaccine doesn't make you immune to a disease. It doesn't even make you less likely to be infected. It just gives your immune system a huge advantage in fighting off an infection. But just because it's a huge advantage doesn't mean it's surefire 100%.

Vaccination != immunity.
Vaccination == super effective defenses.

Attached: ENFD-5615.gif (400x225, 1.68M)

I'm going to go full Alex Jones and suggest they're trying to create drug fuelled supersoldiers, with mercury forming the base cocktail that makes the mind much more able to become high functioning autist army to dominate tech and spy on the world, and create it's technology in an unsurpassable thousand year reich.

Vaccines are a Jewish invention made to kill us.
We don't need vaccines, it's all bullshit for the dumb masses.

Fuelled by drugs, and unable to function without them, creating an achilles heel.

You think it's better being a (neoliberal mostly) religious zealot standing firm against technology? Because that's how things are nowadays.

We have wiped several diseases off the map since the invention of vaccines. Ever since being retarded got popular, they have started to show their ugly faces once again. Who is right: rural retards, or scientists that were able to eliminate disease across the world?

Why are you using imagery of a chink shaking her tits as the medium of delivering your logic?

Don't worry, it was inevitable that Burgers would own mars due to their superior technology.

Don't you know, burgers are smarter than Germans and swedes. No, no, it's that they have a superior economic system and market that makes them attractive like Elon Musk to start his rocket company here, who's rocket engines will soon surpass the Saturn V in performance and capabilities by double, merely 20 years after it's founding, using American genius.

Attached: 9705d84e15c406e8af44b0bab0c5cd66.jpg (598x900, 81K)

*attractive to people like Elon Musk

BTW, did I mention I was high functioning autism ADHD, Aspergers?

"GENIUS"

Because OP did?

The stupid rationalization I here for this is "muh heard immunity" basically everyone healthy enough to get one needs one to protect those that are not healthy enough to receive a vaccine from getting sick. It's literally absolutely retarded.

So this is what Jow Forums really is. A bunch of dumb conspiracy theorists who don't understand the basics of science. What a great representation of this board.

No, no, it was because of inefficient beaurocracy and the specifications of the contract for a guaranteed launch vehicle that caused costs to skyrocket and technology to stagnate.

I’m not anti vax at all. My kids are vaccinated. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Now I’ve said all that I can get to my point.

Drug companies are not innately driven to be a force for good in the world. In fact they have a track record of suppressing findings that will hurt their bottom line. While I’m sure their scientists have noble aims and lofty world saving goals, I can’t help but wonder if they’d be willing to look the other way if vaccines caused some minor problems along the way. I know for a fact the drug companies they work for would.

No you don’t. You’re just a socially awkward weirdo who wants to feel special about their crushing oddness.

>no arguments
salty loser

>How many babies are fucking?
Hopefully none.

I was diagnosed, and got put on adderall when I was born because I would hiss underneath my desk like an animal and my parents were worried, they even performed a case study on me.

Either in kindergarten, or first grade.

I even compose romantic tragedy prose against Democrats on a tangent, and once I'm finished learning Chinese I'll have an associates in physics.

Attached: 1565401429857.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

What got me was the Vaccine Injury Court. The corps get complete protection from product liability, the feds keep it quiet, and taxpayers pay the damages. Thats a recipe for corporate malfeasance. And if your child gets autism from vaccines they will pay out but only if you never say autism in your filings and instead refer to it as things like "encephalitis induced cognitive disorder" or "encephalitis related brain damage." Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..

Don't worry aussie, the NSA will lord over you forever and ever thanks to people like me making it dirt cheap for them to send satellites into space that can hear and see everything you do and have.

This is the last time I eat so many chocolate covered coffee beans from Catholic Church.

>take the vaccines
>ALL OF THEM
>don't question any single one

godammit man, when are people going to realize the anti-vaxxers are a fucking meme. Travel to any country and Africa or South-Asia and try spread your wonderfull message with people who already agree with you, perhaps youl be lucky and catch typhus while your at it

>A vaccine doesn't make you immune to a disease. It doesn't even make you less likely to be infected.
Than why use it in a first place you dumb nigger?
also
>moving the goalpost already
Nice try rabbi

>Discussing abstractions instead of concrete reality
>muh Vacciness are Bad!! ... No! GooD!
The upper middle class must be culled

In seven months from now more than 80% of young adults will have AIDS and be reliant on life saving medicine.

And it will be a human and right and we'll have to thank Journalist LTD and the Pharmaceutical INC.

Attached: DSC_0002.jpg (3840x2160, 2.93M)

Why not suicide?

Attached: yoga.webm (360x636, 720K)

Hep B vaccine is actually starting to make sense now, heh.

!

Attached: papa-nurgle[1].jpg (700x400, 60K)

>Be me, unvaxx
>Walked on a rusty nail
>Dies

Vaccines with Aluminum hydroxide lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819810//

fpbp

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-15h37m31s787.png (1920x1080, 811K)

why has nobody posted this yet?

Attached: 1554651720777.png (1681x3194, 761K)

>if your kid doesn’t get vaccinated mine has a higher chance to get infected
nobody says that you idiot
the goal would be to get rid of diseases which would be good for everybody

dont be such a brainlet

Their alwais been know and observed adverse effect of vaccine , like seizure , deaths and more .

They alwais told us the risk is ok in face of epidemie of measle etc ... but turns outs after vaccine youre not 100% immune ?!

Lol fuck off you fuckin gay ass jew

>Caring about negroes

A bullet proof vest doesn't make you immortal, either, but they generally work enough to mitigate damage.

Do your homework on a topic before arguing for the “reasonable” side. They are making it illegal in the US to not vaccinate in certain areas, because of the “risk” posed by untaxed locals getting third world diseases and an epidemic starting. I should need to update my body with years of sewage scum resilience, it is far easier to quarantine such shitholes where these problems originate...