Be white supremacist

>be white supremacist
>want to free Norway from browns and Muslims
>get guns, prepare for race war
>go the the Masjid, armed and armored
>>get BTFO by some Muslim grandpa
>>get humiliated internationally
>>get literally only one kill (your own little sister)
>go to trial, make a Nazi salute
Geez, this guy out here DABBING on the superior race, kek

Attached: 193aa419-d43a-46b6-8d14-9179f7139a8b.jpg (800x533, 53K)

>Own sister
Wasn't it an adopted chinkoid, or am I thinking of something else?

I don't get why all these retards attack muslims instead of politicians and jews? We can get rid of the muslims and niggers easy once we take back our lands from our real enemies.

Attached: 1567879925707.jpg (854x974, 202K)

She was adopted. Still, to think yourself a savior of the West, and then go on to kill your little sister and get beaten up by Muslim grandpas is quite the feat.

Attached: d4eeb557-5122-400e-9c6f-aaa353bf9334.jpg (980x714, 40K)

Which one gets more media coverage? Which one brings more people in?

>be Christine
>work as a "Jow Forums Expert Researcher for Norway "
>get orders from research leader to "demoralize Jow Forums rightwing extremists by posting demoralizing propaganda"

Attached: c.jpg (2800x1594, 1.13M)

>do this every day
>get laughed at, every day

Attached: cc.jpg (2800x1594, 1001K)

Cathrine seems kinda based to me.

Is she secretly red pilling?

>want to free Norway from browns and Muslims

Attached: op.jpg (772x960, 159K)

Killing a few important politicians in Minecraft would for sure garner more media attention than shooting some "innocent" muslims.

Why didn't he just fuck his sister instead?

I love when keyboard warriors make fun of a dude who sacrificed the rest of his life to try and actually do something. It doesn't matter if he was successful or not because he's a martyr and you're spineless faggot.

I don't think so, at least not with the general populous. You think the general public would cry as much as they do with Muslims if it were a politician?
in minecraft.

>and actually do something
like what, kill his sister
this guy is such a fucking failure he makes us look bad

pfff do norwegs can even fight?

Killing important politicians in minecraft is a lot more difficult than you'd think. Local politicans aren't worth it since they get replaced easily and are usually powerless anyways (in minecraft). Anyone important is protected by security and live in gated communities so assassinating them is no easy task in minecraft.

triple protected

Attached: 1567990606493.png (393x386, 71K)

>make fun of a dude who sacrificed the rest of his life to try and actually do something. It doesn't matter if he was successful or not
Yeah, he sacrificed his life for something retarded, and he will forever be seen as an absolute retard - both by the retards who support him, and by civilized society. That alone is actually amazing. The man stands for a dying ideology, and he will die having shown how weak and useless it is.

This. We can still fill the wagons with subhumans once we're in power again. We might also use the shitskins for our cause. At least for a while.

triple protected in minecraft

Based

Is it some new Habbening or is it old?

>In a closed-door hearing, he did not admit guilt and asked to be set free, his lawyer, Unni Fries, told The Associated Press.
maybe they'll just let him go out of pity.

Old, but the most recent one i think.

>cringelord fails his own mission only managed to kill his own little sister proceeds to handfedora the camera in court
these are actors paid to discredit all right wing people, right?

Should go for the financiers (in minecraft). The ones who fund it all (in minecraft).

Demoralization operation.

They want the illusion of shootings, without any genuine copycats.

Attached: 1567718637204.gif (851x429, 1.51M)

Here is the thing they would only be innocent if they stopped being Muslims in a nation where there religion that isn't compatible at all.
Then you make a good point, but unfortunately that isn't the case I am not saying you should go around and shooting muzzies because I believe that does more bad than good.

Meh, they are just low IQ sheep trying to live their lives the best they can. I don't hate muslims any more than I hate other rabid animals that would attack people if we would let them roam free in our cities. The people that deserve to be shot in Minecraft are the politicians and jews that brought the muslims here to begin with.

At least he tried. Follow your dream.

But he should have better plan.

These people have bodyguards. Even if you get one, NGO would still exist. Minecraft is no joke.