Georgian genocide, when?

Attached: Caucasian.png (800x545, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one would care or notice

fuck those niggers, grab a popcorn and enjoy watching the turkroaches would rape this shithole arround.

I know a Georgian man whose family was killed by a Chechen death squad let in by Russian “peacekeepers.” He wound up joining a Ukrainian mercenary outfit and has basically dedicated his life to killing Russian invaders. Pretty good guy but damn does he hate Russians. It’s too bad all you Paleolithic throwbacks can’t stop murdering each other with rocks over blood feuds. It’s sad going to these post-Soviet shitholes and realizing that people could have good lives if they just stopped murdering their neighbors for a moment. Russia is the biggest culprit of them all, they’re somehow even more thuggish and brutal to their neighbors than the actual caucasians. Having Russians, Chechens, Avars, etc. in the same country must be some sort of demented joke. On his own, a [Russian, Georgian, no difference] will be a great guy... but add more of his kind and his brain will shut down and they’ll form some sort of gorilla troop-mind.

The weird thing is that they are all very conscious of how subhuman the other groups act, but are entirely incapable of seeing it in their own kind. Russians did the most subhuman niggerish things in Abkhazia, even worse shit than the Chechens had been doing to them, but somehow they see it as okay. Not even, “mistakes were made, but look at the bigger picture,” but literally “there is nothing wrong with throwing schoolchildren into the murderpit.” Georgians are the same way, Azeris, Armenians, all of them. In fact, Georgians seem to (at the moment) be the most domesticated and civilized, probably for historical reasons but also probably because they’ve been getting their shit pushed in for a couple decades.

can confirm the tribal mentalities of the region and here too.. but dont quite get what op is talking about. Georgia is extremely religious (90/95%+ orthodox christian) almost entirely ethnically homogeneous (92%+ ethnic georgian) and resisting the globohomo every step of the way (massive prostests and public gay beatings in response to attempts for gay pride rallies).. why would we be genocided ?

why do you spam this thread, did a Georgian man fuck your girlfriend?

Real Holomodor when?

>imagine living in a frozen tundra and calling one of the most beautiful places on earth a shithole
stop acting like a stereotypical slavshit mongol rape baby.. we get literally hundreds of thousands (in recent years close to million a fucking year) of russian tourists and we get along just fine.. haven't met a single russian who has been here that has a negative opinion of Georgians.

russia is unironically worse than africa, he's just showing symptoms of fetal alcohol syndrom

Georgians and Russians have co-existed together very well, the people themselves like each other, there's no tension. Georgia as it is currently has a lot to do with it's history, it didn't have many allies, it was cut off from the west because the turks, north the mountains there were chechen mercenaries, south were the persians. So all Georgia knew was to survive on it's own, it didn't have allies like the Americans and the British, they were totally isolated and all the country had was the people themselves and religion.

I don't hate Russians personally, the tsarists were taken over by Bolsheviks, the Georgians were in depended from 1905-1907 & 1918-1921, they were Bolsheviks, which still holds Bolshevik idea but turned more towards capitalism. The country was very progressive:
women were in power, workers were in the parliament, farmers had their own representatives, noble land was given to farmers, agricultural changes improved the country

Lenin's views were actually heavily influenced by Georgian peasants and ruling. If Georgia were never to be invaded in 1921 and if turkey wasn't a threat then the country would have been way more advanced than it is now currently, but i amuse you could say that to every post-soviet country, amiright?

Attached: file.png (490x724, 461K)

>they were Bolsheviks, which still holds Bolshevik

i meant Menshevik*

you know how I know you are not a native Hollander? cope harder.

Attached: 1555809376916.gif (224x199, 557K)

cry harder pjotr

Attached: file.png (613x403, 502K)

Based BLACK georgian BVLLS

still whiter than shitalians

We are BLACK brothers you fucking wh*Toid

we actually are, yes

Attached: 4563434634.jpg (829x656, 43K)

Hahol
everything is moving in the direction of a White Ethnostate.
Fool the world.
Play along.
For...

Attached: bb-5bc5f11c91361.jpg (1200x630, 142K)

Unironically based

მთიულეთში ორი ყლეკაცა რუსი ლამის მოკლეს ცემაში იმის გამო რომ თქვეს საქართველო რუსეთის ნაწილი უნდა იყოსო. ნუ ტყუვდები თვალთმაქცი ახვრების მიერ.

Oh shit he’s posting moon runes

Oh look, a cultureless mutt doesn't understand the concepts of honour and self-respect. I don't expect it from you either, all you are good for is exporting your degenerate nigger culture and being docile slaves for the Jews. If you had a backbone like Caucasians do, you wouldn't be living in a miserable Jew-owned shithole. I would rather have my poor Georgian community where man act like men and women like women rather than live in your confused, retarded hillbilly/SJW nation.

Based Gogi. Fuck the Jews

>wtf goy, why don't you become feminized wageccucks like us
fuck off faggot, spilling blood is better than shit you have and we have now.

Daily remember that it's possible to gather the most white people you can find and create a new split-off of the white race, which would effectively ban racemixing and secure a existence for white children. archive.fo/9K9qa
Northwest Europeans seem to be the purest.

Attached: 1567962114885.jpg (891x717, 77K)

Purest Europeans are Lithuanians, dummy brits and dutch are jewish farmer rape babies.