We're doomed

they want to get rid of beef, pork, chicken, etc. and make us eat bugs. Theyre working on normalizing the idea, and next thing you know youll be getting a bunch of bug meat on your plate
Examples

independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/entomophagy-eat-insects-food-diet-save-planet-meat-cattle-deforestation-a8259991.html

time.com/4292792/edible-bugs-protein/

cnn.com/2018/12/09/health/beef-burger-alternatives/index.html

Kamala Harris said she wants to change American diets to reduce red meat to combat climate change

youtube.com/watch?v=oY0Ph-Z4QPI

Theyre going to take it away, and make beef only available to the wealthy. Just wait. Its gonna be onions green come to life, and snowpiercer. Take away our main sources of meat and its much tougher to get enough protein to build muscle and not be a twink. You'll be high on onions patties watching the latest streaming service produced garbage with your mouth gaping open.
You can say its gonna be ok, but youre wrong.

Attached: steak.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

climatedepot.com/2019/09/05/cannibalism-professor-says-eating-human-flesh-will-save-planet-from-climate-change/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gph6gFfC77U
bigthink.com/surprising-science/swedish-scientist-eating-humans-climate-change
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And you are paying for this with your taxes...

What are you going to do about it, pussy bitch?

Vote for politicians who aren't for taking away meat? Buy more meat? What can I do user? What can you do? That's why im saying we're doomed

I know. Im also paying for abortions and Lord only knows what else. Things are getting real gay

I’ll rage

Attached: AB5B3DCD-6BED-48C5-A116-2D10B9A35463.gif (500x280, 1.91M)

>i'm going to vote
THIS is why you're doomed. You're a pussified, docile coward.

Attached: lynched pedo kike.jpg (440x475, 108K)

Attached: C1DDD5BF-7422-418F-9BB8-15EDEEF900E3.gif (450x242, 698K)

>You're a pussified, docile coward.
cheked and yes user, im not going to over throw the state. I cant. You know why? Cause everyone else (including (You)) thinks the exact same thing, so it wont happen
It is why Im accepting this is just gonna happen

Ah fuck it. Lobsters and crabs are sea bugs. Non whites eat snails and octopus and thats nasty. But fuck it, our monkey ancestors ate bugs all day long.

I think most people would stomach the idea of polititions getting the rope before they would consider eating bugs. Hypothetically of course.

We should just stop anyone over the age of 40 from consuming meat.

IF they want meat they can trade their houses for some >40 meat quotas.

We did it boys, solved the environment and whatnot

Then lie down and die. Stop complaining if you're too afraid to do anything.

Tarrant went out and killed, knowing he'd be arrested or worse. We need more men like him, not whiners like you.

Attached: B550AE71-7E58-4D20-AE42-8ADD38298B8C.gif (400x264, 1.01M)

OP forgot to mention the Swedish ((professor)) that proposes cannibalism to help fight global warming.

climatedepot.com/2019/09/05/cannibalism-professor-says-eating-human-flesh-will-save-planet-from-climate-change/

After his shooting, gun laws were passed and legislators wore burkas. Sloppy job you stupid glow nigger.

I'm going to start eating kikes.

Attached: 1566979962563.gif (500x336, 499K)

GOOD! Force them to declare what side they're on! We can't win by being centrists. We need a radical world for radical change to occur.

You won't get Overton's window to slowly shift backwards. It's been going steady like this for 119 years now. All institutions are against us.

It's time you start thinking about tactics. If you can only vote for controlled opposition kike slaves, what do you do? You don't vote. You try to wake other white men up, you try to radicalize them. Because only radical violence will achieve anything.

Fence-sitting manginas will not change anyone's minds. To the niggers on twitter, you're just a weak little cuck they make memes about. They perceive you as the lowliest, most effeminate slug. Is that what you want to be? "Please, master, let me eat steak. I voted for you!" This is you. Wake up, faggot!

Attached: B279EA91-F48F-4AED-9910-C2F05272CBD3.gif (500x262, 2.12M)

It's funny, I love silk worms and chapulinas but the idea of eating that shit as primary protein is disgusting.
inb4 someone says maggot sausage is just as good as chicken sausage. You shouldn't be eating that processed shit.

Wtf that woman is having a vegan-diet-induced stroke. Half her fucking ugly fucking face is paralyzed.

They want you to eat bugs in the name of helping the earth but wouldn’t eatinf bugs lead to the same earth killing issues?

>y-you should do a shooting
Why don't you then you autistic fag?

Bugs are missing a lot of nutrients that meats like beef and chicken have , seriously, it's like going vegan

Seriously,these mother fuckers aren't doing it to save the planet, these jews want to feed their slaves bugs

Are they 0% cholesterol?

It doesn't have to be a shooting, but it needs to be very violent.

Right-wingers are too "facts and logic" to pound some stupid leftist kike's face in for advocating childhood BDSM education.

Actually not true. Insect protein is complete. It also has a fiber called chitin.

They can suck my dick

Attached: 2018-01-07 17.55.24.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

>When every movie out there turned for fiction to reality.

Neither the good or bad , the only beneficial nutrient they have is protein

All of human history was chasing down big game animals and domesticating them to eat. If you eat bugs you aren't human. Oh, and by the way, this was the one true green economy.

So go transmutate into your transhumamist form already, and rage inside whatever videogame you prefer on god-mode, you fucking lunatic bug eaters.

>Rise up and overthrow an entire country, you pussy faggot!
Has anybody told you that you suck at your job lately?

Attached: 1524210581434.png (480x466, 139K)

Cholesterol is good for us. Low cholesterol causes strokes. This 40 junk science against cholesterol has increased heart attacks and strokes by magnitudes, yet meat consumption has dropped dramatically, over 50%. youtube.com/watch?v=Gph6gFfC77U

They won’t succeed. One photo of a politician who preached eating bugs eating a steak and it’s over.

Attached: 54292CDA-B5B5-45B4-AAD3-57F26B73F82C.gif (245x162, 522K)

40 year^

I looked up cricket cholesterol, apparently they are quite high in cholesterol, but you're telling me there are different types of cholesterol in food stuffs?

Get a better knife you savage

Al Gore says he's a vegan. Bet it would be easy finding him in a 5 star restaurant eating Wagyu steaks.

Every cell in the body is made of cholesterol, but can insect protein supply sufficient or correct kinds of cholesterol, or are they effectively a starvation food like vegetables?

(((they're))) just planning ahead.

Sheep need to be conditioned to live in cuck sheds and eat bug paste since the good resources will be enough for them only

Is there no end to your degeneracy? Could please fucking nuke yourself.

Don't forget, ameribro.
If they ban the cow, they become the next meal of choice.

Insects have a fibre called Chitin on their skin and it ruins human intestines in the long term, hence no humans eat insects outside of famine and desperation. It is innately known.

memes aside meat isn't going anywhere the beef industry is jewish as fuck at the top especially in America

To be fair, bugs are a nearly limitless supply of protein. Almost any survival class will include eating specific bugs.
I'd prefer to not sustain myself entirely on bugs, but in all honesty, bugs are a viable option in survival.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-164623_Chrome.jpg (663x439, 211K)

It’s the Rothschilds that are pushing bug diets!

Attached: 6D1C2B91-F6B6-438A-B6E8-A8C124D75B95.jpg (1242x1493, 653K)

Actually, grasshoppers and crickets are really yummy.

Yet it's missing collagenase, an enzyme you only find in meat , and the human body cannot create on it's own .

Please tell me you didn't cut that on that Teflon poisoned surface.

I agree with this Hermetic. Let’s pray that the Rothschilds find Love in their hearts and stop pushing bug diets!

Attached: 1F920D08-305E-4D4C-AFB7-8B47915EB72B.jpg (1242x1135, 605K)

Here's a proposal:
What if we could shoot down vegans and eat them because we were hungry?
I'm sure half those vegan retards own carnivorous pets anyway.

Sure, but that's not what we're talking about here. Eating bugs is ok, but eating bugs because our lords and masters want to humiliate us and force us by law to eat maggots while they eat kobe beef is unacceptable.

Attached: B9253535-15C3-4D6E-8EC4-C327A364FB4D.jpg (720x893, 78K)

Fuck your shit, I'm out.
It won't even save any planet.

This.
Fuck. The. Elite.

Pardon?

Well, you know, eating bugs is about saving the planet, isn't it?
Or is it about not facing our population problem?

i'll go with that before i eat bugs. and the people i'm going to eat are going to be faggots like this.

Buying all the meat I can to own the libs

Attached: 2018-01-06 11.18.00.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

There are two options (if you believe in climate change like any sane person should):

Reduce meat consumption
Reduce the population

Personally I opt for the second option

They aren't going to let us kill niggers, spics, Chinks or poos , and those are the races that are overpopulating the planet

I'm 100% Carnivore. I eat nothing but steak every day. I lost over 60lbs and am in the best shape of my life.

You Jow Forumss need to look up Doctor Shawn Baker on twitter.

Attached: 2018-01-06 10.39.15.jpg (828x1472, 211K)

Meat consumption doesn't lead to climate change, the cow farts thing is a HUGE HUGE VEGAN lie.

This is being pushed by vegans who are using climate change wackos to push their agenda.

In a weird way, vegans think every square meter of farmland is the same output for all people on earth.
Except, if niggers had to pay for, let's say, French rice, they'd go bankrupt instantly.

All farmland isn't equal, and it's more profitable for farmers having lifestock on them rather than sending it for free to africa, that will never amount for nothing.

Hourly o noes thread
Facebook faggots

Nah, I believe others will do that, and I'll just laugh at them.

What's wrobg with eating bugs?
I mean really. Doesn't they have enoug protein or what?

We already eat escargots, chimps, shrimps, lobsters etc.

IF YOU WANT TO “SAVE THE PLANET” , GOING VEGAN IS A STUPID IDEA- certainly if you live in a developed country like the US then your food preference has essentially minimal relative impact on the greenhouse gas situation- If you live in a third world country then yes perhaps giving up meat would make a bigger relative difference, but in that case you are already at risk of food insecurity and going vegan would be an incredibly stupid thing to do- Even if you wanted to make an impact with your food choices, there are far better things you could do than go vegan- Remember all agriculture results in billions of animal deaths, utilizes pesticides and herbicides, produces wastewater and uses fossil fuels- importing fruit from South America or Avocados from Africa has an environmental and human exploitative footprint- Cutting out ultra processed junk from diet will have a far bigger impact on your health than going vegan- If you wanted to do the best thing food wise you would seek out places like the @savoryinstitute and look for places that use the EOV (Ecological Outcomes Verification) label- This guarantees that the land and environment was actually improved by the agriculture- There are many ways we can do our part to help the environment and the vegan virtue signaling is mostly just that!

Attached: 69274246_945028455829803_5214259963884415031_n.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

Do we really want to sacrifice our health for essentially inconsequential environmental gains just to mollify some loudmouth minority that wants to impose its ridiculous ideological views unto others that aren’t interested in their self deluded poison or to enrich a few greedy opportunist investors?

Attached: 67824755_405814900061849_7850821437370976661_n.jpg (1080x1163, 116K)

BE SURE TO EAT YOUR.... BUGS

Witnessed

Attached: kahn.gif (220x144, 154K)

you can thank that bitch Greta

OK, THIS STUFF WILL BE TOO COMPLICATED FOR THE TINY VEGAN BRAIN, but pay attention anyway-When it comes to the argument that we could feed the whole world cheap grains instead of expensive beef, the assumption is that empty calories are all we need to thrive- The reality of the matter is that cows can turn grass into human edible protein and even those cattle that get grain in the last few months of their lives convert a net total 0.6 grams of low quality protein from the feed into 1gm of high quality human edible protein- That is why they are considered net up-cyclers of protein-so if you want the world to be skinny fat and protein deficient (kind of like most vegans) then feed them grain-but on the other hand if you want them to thrive, give them meat!! Remember the only vegans that are even close to not being sick are the rich Western ones that load up on supplements and protein isolates while virtue signaling to the rest of the world to just eat the cheap grains!

Attached: 67974155_201172494205587_2142071953887669485_n.jpg (872x677, 86K)

Worse than that libs are now advocating that it is a conservative opinion to NOT eat people.

The left is done.

Magnus Söderlund is the greatest troll ever.

bigthink.com/surprising-science/swedish-scientist-eating-humans-climate-change

Agenda 21

Also, third option, you don't give a fuck.
What does it matter to you that later generations survive? You won't be there!

>mollify some loudmouth minority that wants to impose its ridiculous ideological views unto others that aren’t interested in their self deluded poison or to enrich a few greedy opportunist investors?

That pretty much sums up our culture for the past 20 years. Also checked.

Ouch. Must be tough being a cityfag.
I will shed a crocodile tear for you as my meat consumption continues uninterrupted.

Guess I'll just do that, then.
How liberal of me.

>not voting is doing something
You dumb fucks act like voting takes a lot of time and effort.

Low IQ brainlet that’s exactly what was needed to happen to show what side the govt is on. We are due for a tasty happening soon. I hope a synagogue is hit accurately like Tarrant hit the mosque

It's time to produce our own food. Globalization has been a crutch for all of us. We're going back to feudalism.

What, dont you have a job to buy meat or land to raise your own?

All of this while hunger has become less and less of a problem over the world.
It's literally working.

fuck off

Checked and based. If 1% of American males killed 1 jew there would be no more jews in the USA and a new golden age would begin since income tax to jews would be cancelled.

Attached: 1558202956156.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Oy vey, how could've this happen to you, my fellow white people? Thanks G-d bugs are not kosher.

You are going to need to freeze that idiot

Trump retweeted this by the way

Very anti-Semitic for the media to be pushing a diet that excludes us. Do you not agree, fellow kike?

Don’t worry jew we will put you in camps and you will beg us for bugs to eat since you will not starving to death

Don’t worry jew we will put you in camps and you will beg us for bugs to eat since you will be starving to death*

Chitin will shred your guts like razor blades

Is this the real reason why they support insane third world population growth?

I'm getting results saying it's good for you. Care to give a study or example so I can spread it around.

Good. Then niggers in Africa get to eat bugs.
By this i mean white people will provide them with bug food.

The consumer votes with his dollar...keep buying meat faggot...are you scared the cuck movie is your life too...jesus christ ..they peddle lies and a narrative ..we ignore it and do whats best for us and our people

Attached: 8B5E43E7-6DDA-49D2-A36A-49EDA486B2FE.jpg (1998x1125, 841K)

Just continue to stand your ground. They were trying this push clear back in the mid-80's when I was a kid. Likely before that as well.

Attached: 1536290375946.png (657x699, 449K)