Dad appreciation thread

My dad died yesterday so I wanted to start a thread where we can celebrate fathers and discuss their importance to society.

>pic semi related, my dad like tits

Attached: 32417934a52bd3e503314acb727454a1.jpg (527x938, 76K)

My dad is a boomer who left a career when he was 40 and then fumbled through life, hes 65 now and still working with his hands and he complains about it all the time. Hes been married 3 times and I've personally only seem him date whores. Hes been an alcoholic my whole life and he takes pills as well. He cheated on my mom when I was 4 and left her. My mom retired at 55 from the same company he left.

My dad is far from perfect. But you know what. Every weekend, every baseball or football game, every time I needed a father, he was there. He taught me what it means to be a man. And through his mistakes I have learned how not to live my life.

Sometimes I think he's a failure, but I can at least say that he was a good dad to me and he's always loved me.

F

Attached: 1538994891165.jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

>My dad died yesterday
so, ur mom free?

Thank, user, he'd appreciate that.
My dad was pretty hard on my brother and I but he taught us the value of hard work and set the example to be selfless for family and friends.
Pay debts

Not your blog, fuck off cunt.

Sorry about your dad, user. Hope he's in a better place.

My dad's a boomer.
>Binge watches fox news
>Makes political predictions that don't come true and boil down to wishful thinking
>Cognitive dissonance when it comes to the jews
>Can't use modern devices without supervision
Whenever I feel like I'm retarded, I remember my boomer dad.

Sorry man. Just remember the good times.

Sorry for your loss. You have brothers here to grieve with you. Heart goes out to you, I'm sure he was a Great Man. My Dad is my Hero.

jesus christ user that's what your father looked like?
jk sorry for your loss user, I'll help my son with majoras mask today in his honor

I hate fake boobs, they look so unnatural

my dad's a schizophrenic who touched me

if you are from northwestern Europe I will pray for you father otherwise burn in hell nigger

>Implying a nigger knew his dad.

are you jewish by chance?

My dad gave my this lesson
“Never discuss with faggots or retards, you will never change their minds”

nope, mom's a nord, dad's a med. possibly a little moor I suppose, maybe he got some of that afghan boy love from there

My dad’s attention was golden when I was a child. I’ll never forget that. Sorry to hear about your father, user. He’ll be the first to greet you when your time comes, I’m sure.

mine died last monday

they now have their wings

F

My dad is still around, but he's obviously been going down hill for the past few years. Turns out he'd been having silent strokes in his sleep. He was always the smartest guy in the room, and he's been keeping it together, so no one realized how bad it had become until he started having serious balance issues. In the space of about 5 years he went from being a vital late middle aged guy, to being an old man his wife has to take care of. It's been rough.

Attached: 1561943200594.jpg (1080x1350, 184K)

LMAO

I hate fake gingers. They look like shit.

My father is probably the most coward father I know. Left my mom after many kids, married a semi-whore and had kids with her. Was never there for me. I can't say he hates me, but he doesn't love me for sure, kinda indifferent which is strange. I still see him socially sometimes and it's the most fake-nice formal exchange ever from us both. I never confronted him about why he abandoned me and my siblings because I think I'm an adult now and don't need him. But at the same time I'm still salty he did and I don't know why. Sometimes I wonder what my life could've been had I grown up with a father like all the normal kids do.

Attached: IMG_1489.jpg (754x653, 60K)

Sorry to hear about your loss, user. My father died when I was a kid. I never really recovered, but it's fine. All for the love makes everything right.

My mother joined him last year. Her soul was restless after it happened. I was taken aback at how much her passing affected me. For months I felt like she was coming back to take me with her. Very odd considering I had expected her death for a while due to a degenerative illness, never mind expecting it basically from the moment my father died.

RIP Anons dad.

I found out my wife is pregnant today it'll be my third child. If you have a cool name i'll consider it as my kids name to make you feel better